Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,076 members, 7,814,734 topics. Date: Wednesday, 01 May 2024 at 06:26 PM

Abaribe: Sit-At Home Has Chased Businessmen Away From Southeast - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Abaribe: Sit-At Home Has Chased Businessmen Away From Southeast (13443 Views)

List Of People Obidient Twitter Army Has Chased From Twitter / Lady Who Tattooed Tinubu's Face: "My Husband Has Chased Me Out Of The House" / Buhari Has Chased Away Herdsmen From Benue Land - Tiv Group Declares (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Abaribe: Sit-At Home Has Chased Businessmen Away From Southeast by Rugaria: 7:04am On Feb 06, 2022
Ojiofor:

Why not ask senator Abaribe that question?
He is in government and in position to tackle Igbo marginalization issues at the highest level. As for what I think about this present administration and Nigeria in general you can do a little research on my post history to see that am not a fan of buhari.
Can you tell the public one thing your useless tactless self hurting sit at home have achieved in six months and why it should continue?

You're talking about "sit at home" today simply because a sit at home is progress. Talking about sit at homes draws attention to the reason for the sit at homes; the incarceration of the man fighting the marginalization of the east. That outrightly keeps the two subjects in the front burner. To that extent, it's working. And without discounting the reasonable economic dislocations that come with it, let me remind you once again that "you don't make omelette without breaking eggs"... The struggle is just starting, brace yourself... You my friend, should be more perturbed with The federal governments scorched earth policies in Igboland that have led to all sorts of deprivations, marginalisations and confrontations. You shouldn't be more worried with just how people react to those evils..

1 Like

Re: Abaribe: Sit-At Home Has Chased Businessmen Away From Southeast by haffaze777(m): 7:11am On Feb 06, 2022
kenex4ever:
But u want okpolo eyed Tinubu

I don't know who you are referring to but do you want Pandora thief?

4 Likes

Re: Abaribe: Sit-At Home Has Chased Businessmen Away From Southeast by HOB777(m): 7:14am On Feb 06, 2022
Has Sen. Abaribe now come to his senses or he needs more years to live in oblivion just for IPOB endorsement ?

9 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Abaribe: Sit-At Home Has Chased Businessmen Away From Southeast by NimrodEndOfDays(m): 7:16am On Feb 06, 2022
Ofodirinwa:
Everything in southern Nigeria is closed on Sunday. That one has not chased anyone
It's Monday that is chasing
grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin
Re: Abaribe: Sit-At Home Has Chased Businessmen Away From Southeast by NimrodEndOfDays(m): 7:17am On Feb 06, 2022
[s]
asanausana91:
Even the chief terrorist is feeling the heat. Taking foolish decision is in their blood. Zik took a decision to stop the secession close and referendum in our constitution, now his people are crying and wailing.
Kaduna Nzeagu took decision in 1965 that caused mistrust among Nigerians.
Ironsi took a rash decision that brought this unitary government and do away with regional government. Now his people are crying we should go back to Ironsi vomits.
Ironsi and Ojukwu took a decision to imprisoned Adaka Boro for asking for Niger delter republic now their people are asking for the same thing.
Ojukwu took a decision to go to war with Nigeria and end up sacrificing 3 million of Igbo men and women, now no tribe will trust the igbos
Ohanneze took a decision of arming a militia group (ESN) in order to force Nigeria to give them presidency, now those armed terrorist are killing their people.
Ipob took a decision to force people to sit down at home every monday, now their economy is crumbling.
These people are good marketers but bad leaders.
Business is for the Igbo man but politics is not for him.
Be careful what decision you take today,tomorrow it may affect your child negatively.
[/s]
Re: Abaribe: Sit-At Home Has Chased Businessmen Away From Southeast by NimrodEndOfDays(m): 7:18am On Feb 06, 2022
[s]
kingjiss:
[quote author=Vixlot post=109989639]The Senate Minority Leader, Enyinnaya Abaribe on Saturday expresses worry over insecurity challenges in South East describing it as a tragedy.

Senator Abaribe who stated this in Enugu on Saturday while Speaking during the investiture of the 16th President of Enugu Chamber of Commerce, Industry, Mines and Agriculture(ECCIMA), Barr. Jasper Nduagwuike on Saturday called on Ndigbo to concentrate on making the Southeast as the economic hub of Nigeria irrespective of the outcome of their 2023 presidential quest.

He also lamented the negative effect of Mondays’ sit-at-home on the economy of the region, saying rather than achieve anything good, the exercise had ended up driving businessmen away from the region.

https://independent.ng/sit-at-home-has-chased-businessmen-away-from-southeast-abaribe/[/quote

Igbos that supports ipob are fools and illiterates

Silly things
[/s]
Re: Abaribe: Sit-At Home Has Chased Businessmen Away From Southeast by Nobody: 7:31am On Feb 06, 2022
blamingthedevil:
Chief Priest of IPOB. You mean Zoo is now the refuge for the South East Businessmen?

You want Biafra, but you are now running to Zoo you want Independence from, instead of residing at home and make your future country envy of others.
Gbam !!! cool You talk sense cool

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Abaribe: Sit-At Home Has Chased Businessmen Away From Southeast by Ojiofor: 7:37am On Feb 06, 2022
Rugaria:

You're talking about "sit at home" today simply because a sit at home is progress. Talking about sit at homes draws attention to the reason for the sit at homes; the incarceration of the man fighting the marginalization of the east. That outrightly keeps the two subjects in the front burner. To that extent, it's working. And without discounting the reasonable economic dislocations that come with it, let me remind you once again that "you don't make omelette without breaking eggs"... The struggle is just starting, brace yourself... You my friend, should be more perturbed with The federal governments scorched earth policies in Igboland that have led to all sorts of deprivations, marginalisations and confrontations. You shouldn't be more worried with just how people react to those evils..

I hope you are not breaking eggs to make omelette at expense of others from abroad like most of IPOB leadership?
Come home and make yourself available to be used as omelette. When Kanu was abroad he was ranting and talking tough and declaring war and Fatwa on people here and there cos he felt safe where he was but now he is talking like a statesman and man of peace. It seems you belongs to Autopilot faction of IPOB who opposes the leadership of DOS who are still loyal to their captured leader.
The problem of marginalization is a political problem that needs a political solution to solve it. Do not emulate the Ambazonian failed method that has completely destroyed their region without no benefits. We haven't fully recovered from Biafra war yet.

8 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Abaribe: Sit-At Home Has Chased Businessmen Away From Southeast by kingthreat(m): 7:46am On Feb 06, 2022
Will you shut up dia. IPOB senator

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Abaribe: Sit-At Home Has Chased Businessmen Away From Southeast by Nobody: 8:04am On Feb 06, 2022
Rugaria:

Why is the sit at home more painful to you than those who observe it? You're not observing it so why the restlessness and desperation? You're not anywhere near the center of action, but you want it to be quashed. What's your headache in all these? You're piqued that this might snowball into something else? You hate to see oppressed people revolt against their traducers, because the status quo benefits you and your fellow economic parasites? Why are you more offended by the reactions of the oppressed than with the antics of the oppressor?

Go back to imo state and Continue the sit at home and not holed up in anambra state and want to make it unlivable for the indigenes. Go back and help chika Edoziem from Imo destroy the remaining debris left of orlu.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Abaribe: Sit-At Home Has Chased Businessmen Away From Southeast by HimName: 8:12am On Feb 06, 2022
Ojiofor:

Why not ask senator Abaribe that question?
He is in government and in position to tackle Igbo marginalization issues at the highest level. As for what I think about this present administration and Nigeria in general you can do a little research on my post history to see that am not a fan of buhari.
Can you tell the public one thing your useless tactless self hurting sit at home have achieved in six months and why it should continue?

I read dis one den drink water put.

E baleful me maa nor lie.

My brother, watch his response carries these three words - CONTRAPTION, ZOO AND FULANI with much concentration on the first.

Please do not expect something meaningful and sensible.

I have long known this and I have known peace.

5 Likes

Re: Abaribe: Sit-At Home Has Chased Businessmen Away From Southeast by Freelance363: 8:41am On Feb 06, 2022
even if the sit-at-home is twice a week,it can't push a real business person out,let alone an igbo.
Re: Abaribe: Sit-At Home Has Chased Businessmen Away From Southeast by Aboks(m): 8:47am On Feb 06, 2022
ok
Re: Abaribe: Sit-At Home Has Chased Businessmen Away From Southeast by almayda: 8:52am On Feb 06, 2022
It's a choice but a bad one, accepted to spit a supposed enemy.This enemy seem to be enjoying the "punishment"case of the hunter being the hunted, In any case, better late than never, put your ego aside and resuscitate what is left, remember the loss of the civil war, learn from it this time and move on. History always repeat itself.

1 Like

Re: Abaribe: Sit-At Home Has Chased Businessmen Away From Southeast by kamalbob(m): 8:53am On Feb 06, 2022
Vixlot:

https://independent.ng/sit-at-home-has-chased-businessmen-away-from-southeast-abaribe/

Abeg mek una continue, don't come out o, keep sitting at home hahaha

1 Like

Re: Abaribe: Sit-At Home Has Chased Businessmen Away From Southeast by kenex4ever(m): 8:56am On Feb 06, 2022
haffaze777:

I don't know who you are referring to but do you want Pandora thief?
I dont know who u are referring to because trial by media is only a distraction embarked by power hungry okpolo eyed Tinubu followers.
Re: Abaribe: Sit-At Home Has Chased Businessmen Away From Southeast by LegacyB: 8:59am On Feb 06, 2022
headSmasher:
He doesn't mean it
Should we tell him ����.Someone should pls wake Abaribe up it’s morning.

3 Likes

Re: Abaribe: Sit-At Home Has Chased Businessmen Away From Southeast by haffaze777(m): 8:59am On Feb 06, 2022
kenex4ever:
I dont know who u are referring to because trial by media is only a distraction embarked by power hungry okpolo eyed Tinubu followers.

You don't know who I'm referring to yet you came barking at me like mad dog?

2 Likes

Re: Abaribe: Sit-At Home Has Chased Businessmen Away From Southeast by Golan007: 9:00am On Feb 06, 2022
Benjax4all:
I know wat ipob are doing is not good but u shut ur mouth and face ur Boko Haram and bandith that are killing ur pple in d north in number almost everyday, every time u will be masturbating of any news from southeast but run away and hide from any news that come from north that are more affected by insecurity, I have been watching u.
Southeast news, u will there to comment..
North news, no where to be found .
For ur mind u think u have sense
I have sense.

I would make comments on matters that I choose to.

I would not be making comments because one imp expects me to.

Gerrit?

3 Likes

Re: Abaribe: Sit-At Home Has Chased Businessmen Away From Southeast by Benjax4all: 9:10am On Feb 06, 2022
Golan007:

I have sense.

I would make comments on matters that I choose to.

I would not be making comments because one imp expects me to.

Gerrit?
that show u are a coward, than stop putting ur mouth of any news that come from south east and face ur north pple dying every single day. Enemy to ur own pple
Re: Abaribe: Sit-At Home Has Chased Businessmen Away From Southeast by linohlex: 9:10am On Feb 06, 2022
Investigative:
As an Igbo man you aren’t concerned about the atrocities happening in our villages.
All your focus is on Igbo presidency,you are trying to form woke and civilized,ok na,presidency they can never give you,keep fooling yourselves!
he never said he wants the presidency, ( set of power),read and understand
Re: Abaribe: Sit-At Home Has Chased Businessmen Away From Southeast by kenex4ever(m): 9:11am On Feb 06, 2022
haffaze777:

You don't know who I'm referring to yet you came barking at me like mad dog?
Whoever u are referring to is not my bizness but when airheads like u try to be smart, some has to remind u that u are not smart after all.
Re: Abaribe: Sit-At Home Has Chased Businessmen Away From Southeast by ndo1: 9:12am On Feb 06, 2022
We have seen how the economy of other region who are not sitting at home is growing.
Re: Abaribe: Sit-At Home Has Chased Businessmen Away From Southeast by Buliwyf: 9:13am On Feb 06, 2022
heniford2:
Everytime the same crazy stunt news about East business are living East yet new houses are been built daily and markets are expanding daily rubbsh undecided

You IPOB followers are daft. You think those houses that are built were planned recently? You guys don't know how economic policies work. It's not instantaneous it's take years to manifest. The question is will those amount of houses and market expansion continue in the face of IPOB economic strangulation and self sabotage? And please give us real reference and figures to show that market is expanding in the east. Real statistics not just boastful claims.

Morons are running IPOB, idiotic mugus are supporting them. cheesy

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Abaribe: Sit-At Home Has Chased Businessmen Away From Southeast by haffaze777(m): 9:15am On Feb 06, 2022
kenex4ever:
Whoever u are referring to is not my bizness but when airheads like u try to be smart, some has to remind u that u are not smart after all.

Stop supporting known thiefgrin
Re: Abaribe: Sit-At Home Has Chased Businessmen Away From Southeast by HRMK: 9:19am On Feb 06, 2022
PLS SHUT UP!YOU ARE ONE OF THE POWERS BEHIND NNAMDI KANU AND HIS BOYS!WHAT ARE YOU NOW COMPLAINING ABOUT?YOU SHOULD AV THOUGHT OF THE FULL IMPLICATIONS BEFORE EMBACKING ON THE MISSION!

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Abaribe: Sit-At Home Has Chased Businessmen Away From Southeast by Nobody: 9:20am On Feb 06, 2022
heniford2:
Everytime the same crazy stunt news about East business are living East yet new houses are been built daily and markets are expanding daily rubbsh undecided
Enjoy your booming economy and don't forget to extend the lockdown to Wednesday so that your economy can equally expand & prosperous. After all successful investors & entrepreneurs love lockdown and political uncertainties. cool
I got to admit, south-eastherners are the smartest people in Nigeria.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Abaribe: Sit-At Home Has Chased Businessmen Away From Southeast by kenex4ever(m): 9:25am On Feb 06, 2022
haffaze777:

Stop supporting known thiefgrin
Guy I no dey support anybody but I know that the worst for the country is to make Thiefnubullion van preside over affairs.
Re: Abaribe: Sit-At Home Has Chased Businessmen Away From Southeast by Buliwyf: 9:26am On Feb 06, 2022
Rugaria:

So Federal government scorched your earth and then you decided to scorch it more for yourself? You mean your best course of action, in your putrid brain, is cutting your nose to spite your face. Chai the Kainkain you guys are drinking in the southeast must be an hallucinogenic. grin

You guys didnt decide to pull resources together and build your region and just bide your time and wait for Buhari to leave like sensible people do. Or with all the connections and educated Igbo sons around the world, map out an economic direction for Igboland untethered from the economy of Nigeria so that in a few years the dividend will pay off. Instead you decided to kill those important sons and daughters of Igboland among you. The ones in the security positions that can even be useful and ears in the Nigerian system you killed them too. Then you burnt your region down and are now asking for people not to talk about it.

I think there is an IQ criteria for joining IPOB. It seems like anyone above 70 is automatically rejected. Funny fools.

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Abaribe: Sit-At Home Has Chased Businessmen Away From Southeast by Golan007: 9:39am On Feb 06, 2022
Freelance363:
even if the sit-at-home is twice a week,it can't push a real business person out,let alone an igbo.
Truth.

Nna, let us extend it to teach these people a lesson.
Re: Abaribe: Sit-At Home Has Chased Businessmen Away From Southeast by Rugaria: 9:55am On Feb 06, 2022
Buliwyf:

So Federal government scorched your earth and then you decided to scorch it more for yourself? You mean your best course of action, in your putrid brain, is cutting your nose to spite your face. Chai the Kainkain you guys are drinking in the southeast must be an hallucinogenic. grin

You guys didnt decide to pull resources together and build your region and just bide your time and wait for Buhari to leave like sensible people do. Or with all the connections and educated Igbo sons around the world, map out an economic direction for Igboland untethered from the economy of Nigeria so that in a few years the dividend will pay off. Instead you decided to kill those important sons and daughters of Igboland among you. The ones in the security positions that can even be useful and ears in the Nigerian system you killed them too. Then you burnt your region down and are now asking for people not to talk about it.

I think there is an IQ criteria for joining IPOB. It seems like anyone above 70 is automatically rejected. Funny fools.

You yapp aimlessly like one ijiot on steroids. Just making wild claims that you can't even substantiate. Don't know what makes you think you can pontificate or educate igbos on their problems when the rest of the country is nothing but a gigantic shythole including the squalid enclave you wriggles out from.. All you want is the peace of the graveyard. Nothing more. "Educated sons.., map economic strategies".., bla bla bla bla. Is your life better?

Why are your educated sons not mapping out your regions economic strategies to free you from squalid existence too? Tagging everyone with contrary views as IPOB just to aggregate enough ethnic hate? Why are you so triggered more than the igbos? I said what I said, deal with it.. Even The IPOB you hate so much has come out a million times to disassociate herself from the sit at home. Yet you're here frothing in the mouth. Go and save yourself from Fulani Herdsmen and stop wanking on IPOB topics abegi..

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Boko Haram "Pushed Out In A Month" - Goodluck Jonathan BBC Interview / PDP Will Win Between 25 And 27 State In 2019 - Atiku Predicts / President Buhari Vows To Reverse “Terrible Mismanagement” Of Nigeria

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 67
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.