Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,343 members, 7,819,208 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 12:47 PM

Abaribe: Sit-At Home Has Chased Businessmen Away From Southeast - Politics (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Abaribe: Sit-At Home Has Chased Businessmen Away From Southeast (13466 Views)

List Of People Obidient Twitter Army Has Chased From Twitter / Lady Who Tattooed Tinubu's Face: "My Husband Has Chased Me Out Of The House" / Buhari Has Chased Away Herdsmen From Benue Land - Tiv Group Declares (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Abaribe: Sit-At Home Has Chased Businessmen Away From Southeast by gabbasin: 9:56am On Feb 06, 2022
heniford2:
Everytime the same crazy stunt news about East business are living East yet new houses are been built daily and markets are expanding daily rubbsh undecided
maybe when the sit at home is made 7 days a week, many more houses will be built daily and the markets will expand rapidly

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Abaribe: Sit-At Home Has Chased Businessmen Away From Southeast by chuksbogus: 9:59am On Feb 06, 2022
Some fools will be arguing this fact. I am an igbo man and I keep saying it . That sit at home is stupendiously stupid. It is still impoverishing the igbos. The government doent even know that u are sitting at home so far its killing the economy activity of the east. If the sit at home is mandated on all the igbos where ever you are in Nigeria then u can say it will have any impact. It is killing our people financially. IGBO PEOPLE MAKE UNA USE UNA HEAD OOOOOOOO!!

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Abaribe: Sit-At Home Has Chased Businessmen Away From Southeast by Timmi: 10:08am On Feb 06, 2022
Vixlot:

https://independent.ng/sit-at-home-has-chased-businessmen-away-from-southeast-abaribe/

Are you not the one that caused it, are you not IPOB supporter and sponsor. Please go and seat down with the rest of your dishonorable honorables that are milking the country dry and have no shame to show face. Nonsense

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Abaribe: Sit-At Home Has Chased Businessmen Away From Southeast by Buliwyf: 10:17am On Feb 06, 2022
Rugaria:

You yapp aimlessly like one ijiot on steroids. Just making wild claims that you can't even substantiate. Don't know what makes you think you can pontificate or educate igbos on their problems when the rest of the country is nothing but a gigantic shythole including the squalid enclave you wriggles out from.. All you want is the peace of the graveyard. Nothing more. "Educated sons.., map economic strategies".., bla bla bla bla. Is your life better?

Why are your educated sons not mapping out your regions economic strategies to free you from squalid existence too? Tagging everyone with contrary views as IPOB just to aggregate enough ethnic hate? Why are you so triggered more than the igbos? I said what I said, deal with it.. Even The IPOB you hate so much has come out a million times to disassociate herself from the sit at home. Yet you're here frothing in the mouth. Go and save yourself from Fulani Herdsmen and stop wanking on IPOB topics abegi..

Lol keep crying like the demented goat that you are. We all know that the southeast is now on par with the north in terms of foolishness. Yes the rest of the country is a shithole but your own region is now one of the worst examples of shithole anywhere because of your own actions. Typical thoughtless mugu. Before you guys were claiming to be superior to the Fulani and Hausas, but now we know you are even worse because you are more educated so that makes your recent display of foolishness more intolerable. cheesy

IPOB has enforced sit at home and is against it but you are supporting it here and claiming you are oppressed at the same time. Chai. Mumu dey your blood. You can't even make straight arguments again. I pity you. You guys have so sabotaged your region that frustration and hunger is now making the neurons in your brain fire haphazardly and you can't get your logic straight anymore. grin grin

2 Likes

Re: Abaribe: Sit-At Home Has Chased Businessmen Away From Southeast by heniford2: 10:20am On Feb 06, 2022
gabbasin:
maybe when the sit at home is made 7 days a week, many more houses will be built daily and the markets will expand rapidly
and since we have not been sitting at house have we built the expanded business or Rapid market beside who is stopping you from opening if you want to open ur business go ahead and open don't come online to claim someone is stopping you when u know IPOB as directed everyone to open up undecided
Re: Abaribe: Sit-At Home Has Chased Businessmen Away From Southeast by Rugaria: 10:29am On Feb 06, 2022
Buliwyf:

Lol keep crying like the demented goat that you are. We all know that the southeast is now on par with the north in terms of foolishness. Yes the rest of the country is a shithole but your own region is now one of the worst examples of shithole anywhere because of your own actions. Typical thoughtless mugu. Before you guys were claiming to be superior to the Fulani and Hausas, but now we know you are even worse because you are more educated so that makes your recent display of foolishness more intolerable. cheesy

IPOB has enforced sit at home and is against it but you are supporting it here and claiming you are oppressed at the same time. Chai. Mumu dey your blood. You can't even make straight arguments again. I pity you. You guys have so sabotaged your region that frustration and hunger is now making the neurons in your brain fire haphazardly and you can't get your logic straight anymore. grin grin
Afonja goat,
go and chop breakfast at 12 noon.
Don't know what you're yapping about..

1 Like

Re: Abaribe: Sit-At Home Has Chased Businessmen Away From Southeast by Buliwyf: 10:31am On Feb 06, 2022
Rugaria:

Afonja goat,
go and chop breakfast at 12 noon.
Don't know what you're yapping about..

At least you admit I have breakfast. Which is more than can be said for you. cheesy
And the fact that you think I am Afonja according to you is why you idiots keep making missteps and miscalculations all over the place and wondering why no one else is on your side.

2 Likes

Re: Abaribe: Sit-At Home Has Chased Businessmen Away From Southeast by haffaze777(m): 10:33am On Feb 06, 2022
kenex4ever:
Guy I no dey support anybody but I know that the worst for the country is to make Thiefnubullion van preside over affairs.

We're good as far as you don't support Pandora thiefgrin.anything but Pandora thief is okay by me.
Re: Abaribe: Sit-At Home Has Chased Businessmen Away From Southeast by aspabay(m): 10:35am On Feb 06, 2022
cheesy cheesy grin grin grin cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy grin cheesy grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin cheesy grin cheesy grin grin cheesy grin grin cheesy cheesy grin grin grin grin cheesy grin grin grin cheesy grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin cheesy cheesy cheesy
Re: Abaribe: Sit-At Home Has Chased Businessmen Away From Southeast by Tagwood(m): 10:46am On Feb 06, 2022
Who's fault is that continues sit at home and enjoy self.
Re: Abaribe: Sit-At Home Has Chased Businessmen Away From Southeast by DabuIIIT: 11:02am On Feb 06, 2022
omenkaLives:
God punish you. Idiot. Are you not a major financier? Havent you been one of those encouraging them?

Again I say thunder fire you.

Sit at home continues tomorrow. If den born your pappa well, come out unto the street and test the resolve of the monsters you breastfed. Fool.
if only you know how perfectly you just described yourself

1 Share

Re: Abaribe: Sit-At Home Has Chased Businessmen Away From Southeast by maasoap(m): 11:14am On Feb 06, 2022
Even this pro IPOB, UGM, ESN is lamenting now! Wonders.
Re: Abaribe: Sit-At Home Has Chased Businessmen Away From Southeast by Zeey1010: 11:15am On Feb 06, 2022
No going back...
Sit at home continue..�
Re: Abaribe: Sit-At Home Has Chased Businessmen Away From Southeast by Innomach(m): 11:38am On Feb 06, 2022
Ofodirinwa:
Everything in southern Nigeria is closed on Sunday. That one has not chased anyone
It's Monday that is chasing

Lazy man!
Re: Abaribe: Sit-At Home Has Chased Businessmen Away From Southeast by Balkan(m): 11:45am On Feb 06, 2022
If you want Sit at home to stop. Release Nnamdi Kanu
Re: Abaribe: Sit-At Home Has Chased Businessmen Away From Southeast by juman(m): 11:54am On Feb 06, 2022
I have some persistent fear, if an igbo man is a president and a crazy group of men stand up and be killing the key leaders of other tribes while the president look the other way.

They might be thinking that would weaken other tribes.
Or some other crazy thing may happen.

See how they are killing their innocent traditional leaders.
Instead of facing politicians, they are attacking their traditional leaders.
Re: Abaribe: Sit-At Home Has Chased Businessmen Away From Southeast by juman(m): 11:56am On Feb 06, 2022
Other nigerians care less about their sitting at home.
Re: Abaribe: Sit-At Home Has Chased Businessmen Away From Southeast by Ojiofor: 12:01pm On Feb 06, 2022
HimName:

I read dis one den drink water put.

E baleful me maa nor lie.

My brother, watch his response carries these three words - CONTRAPTION, ZOO AND FULANI with much concentration on the first.

Please do not expect something meaningful and sensible.

I have long known this and I have known peace.

Ipobians no get sense at all.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Abaribe: Sit-At Home Has Chased Businessmen Away From Southeast by adamsmith914: 12:04pm On Feb 06, 2022
Investigative:
Kidnapping Nnamd kanu
Killing and kidnapping of Igbo youths by Nigeria security are the reason
You investigative Ipobian still get mouth after Abaribe done lament the truth give you?
Re: Abaribe: Sit-At Home Has Chased Businessmen Away From Southeast by Tyche(m): 12:09pm On Feb 06, 2022
Investigative:
As an Igbo man you aren’t concerned about the atrocities happening in our villages.
All your focus is on Igbo presidency,you are trying to form woke and civilized,ok na,presidency they can never give you,keep fooling yourselves!

What do you do for a living?
Re: Abaribe: Sit-At Home Has Chased Businessmen Away From Southeast by Tyche(m): 12:10pm On Feb 06, 2022
Ofodirinwa:
Everything in southern Nigeria is closed on Sunday. That one has not chased anyone
It's Monday that is chasing

What is your occupation, O online warrior?
Re: Abaribe: Sit-At Home Has Chased Businessmen Away From Southeast by PeterCA1: 12:35pm On Feb 06, 2022
I don't know why people keep complaining on things the don't know. For my igbo businessman and women living especially in ABA, onitsha,nkpor and other commerce part of the south east will agree with me that business we have been doing since this sit at home starting from Tuesday morning is one of the best. Even those from PH,uyo and so on trip in into south east markets in maximum on Tuesday and other days.
Re: Abaribe: Sit-At Home Has Chased Businessmen Away From Southeast by Ofodirinwa: 12:48pm On Feb 06, 2022
Tyche:

What is your occupation, O online warrior?

laziness and drug is my identity
Re: Abaribe: Sit-At Home Has Chased Businessmen Away From Southeast by Sleekfingers: 1:22pm On Feb 06, 2022
Vixlot:

https://independent.ng/sit-at-home-has-chased-businessmen-away-from-southeast-abaribe/

They should continue ooo. E no go better for anybody, wey say make dem stop the sit at home.......as a matter of fact, they should be sitting at home Monday , Wednesday and Friday.....it is good for southeast economy.....it will attract lots investors.... especially foreign investors.....awon confused people
Re: Abaribe: Sit-At Home Has Chased Businessmen Away From Southeast by Tyche(m): 1:22pm On Feb 06, 2022
Ofodirinwa:

laziness and drug is my identity

Not surprised. Assumed you are living with your parents though
Re: Abaribe: Sit-At Home Has Chased Businessmen Away From Southeast by Hiq0: 4:19pm On Feb 06, 2022
Hmmm
Re: Abaribe: Sit-At Home Has Chased Businessmen Away From Southeast by YungMillionaire: 5:40pm On Feb 06, 2022
I remember many years ago when Akin-physicist told Nairaland Igbos almost EXACTLY what Abaribe is saying now. IPOB called him Afonja. Akin predicted exactly what is happening in SE right now. One thing I have learnt in this life is that when people who are far more intelligent than you speak, you should listen. Too late now.

2 Likes

Re: Abaribe: Sit-At Home Has Chased Businessmen Away From Southeast by YungMillionaire: 5:43pm On Feb 06, 2022
asanausana91:
Even the chief terrorist is feeling the heat. Taking foolish decision is in their blood. Zik took a decision to stop the secession close and referendum in our constitution, now his people are crying and wailing.
Kaduna Nzeagu took decision in 1965 that caused mistrust among Nigerians.
Ironsi took a rash decision that brought this unitary government and do away with regional government. Now his people are crying we should go back to Ironsi vomits.
Ironsi and Ojukwu took a decision to imprisoned Adaka Boro for asking for Niger delter republic now their people are asking for the same thing.
Ojukwu took a decision to go to war with Nigeria and end up sacrificing 3 million of Igbo men and women, now no tribe will trust the igbos
Ohanneze took a decision of arming a militia group (ESN) in order to force Nigeria to give them presidency, now those armed terrorist are killing their people.
Ipob took a decision to force people to sit down at home every monday, now their economy is crumbling.
These people are good marketers but bad leaders.
Business is for the Igbo man but politics is not for him.
Be careful what decision you take today,tomorrow it may affect your child negatively.

Hmm...you spoke ZERO lies. FACTS are stubborn.

1 Like

Re: Abaribe: Sit-At Home Has Chased Businessmen Away From Southeast by asanausana91: 6:31pm On Feb 06, 2022
YungMillionaire:

Hmm...you spoke ZERO lies. FACTS are stubborn.
my bro, facts are really stubborn no matter how they are hidden the must find a way of going out.

1 Like

Re: Abaribe: Sit-At Home Has Chased Businessmen Away From Southeast by Ofodirinwa: 8:04pm On Feb 06, 2022
Tyche:

Not surprised. Assumed you are living with your parents though

I'm living with my love-vendor, nwanne
Re: Abaribe: Sit-At Home Has Chased Businessmen Away From Southeast by Nobody: 9:40pm On Feb 06, 2022
Business keee them there undecided undecided undecided undecided undecided undecided
Re: Abaribe: Sit-At Home Has Chased Businessmen Away From Southeast by Investigative: 9:58pm On Feb 06, 2022
asanausana91:
then why not declear sit at home for one year?
the killings going on in Nigeria that drove our foreign investors should be blamed on ipob
You only hide under ipob to exhibit of Igbo hatred that all Nigeria have in common

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

INEC Commences PVC Distribution At FCT (Photos) / Money Laundering: Court Frees Fani-kayode / FG To Use Local Textile For Military, Paramilitary Uniforms

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 47
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.