Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,162,173 members, 7,849,622 topics. Date: Tuesday, 04 June 2024 at 06:19 AM

Skull Mining: Sofiat Cried Out When Her Boyfriend Hit The Cutlass On Her Head - Crime (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Skull Mining: Sofiat Cried Out When Her Boyfriend Hit The Cutlass On Her Head (2843 Views)

Sofiat: We Got Money Ritual Guidelines From Facebook – Ogun Teenage Boys / Interview With Relatives Of Sofiat Kehinde Lady Killed For Rituals In Abeokuta / Skull Mining: Nigerians Express Worries Over The Killings In Ogun (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply)

Re: Skull Mining: Sofiat Cried Out When Her Boyfriend Hit The Cutlass On Her Head by ALLNIGERIANSMAD(m): 9:44pm On Feb 06, 2022
Crysallis:
Sad story.

After reading, I had to check if the definition of autopsy had changed.
you can see what I mean by madness in this country, they cut someone head, you go dey do autopsy, will autopsy tell them the girl die of natural cuase and free the boys?

(1) (2) (Reply)

Female Hikers Excited To See An Unclad Man Jogging / Doors And Gates Opened Themselves During BRICS Summit - SA Residents (PICS) / Craziest Thing I've Ever Done!

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 7
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.