Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,721 members, 7,816,971 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 09:41 PM

David Hundeyin: I Never Hinted At Or Referred To Rinu - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / David Hundeyin: I Never Hinted At Or Referred To Rinu (14653 Views)

David Hundeyin: I Am The Reason Why Supreme Court Will Give Ruling On 26th / #EndSARS: Modupe Odele, Rinu Oduala & Mr Macaroni Linked To Atiku By David Atta / EndSARS: Rinu, Pamilerin, Gatefield's Bank Accounts Frozen By CBN (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: David Hundeyin: I Never Hinted At Or Referred To Rinu by Urchman200: 1:35pm On Feb 06, 2022
Why is it that only Buhari and Tinubu urchins are the only people that is not happy with david hundeyin tweet?
Re: David Hundeyin: I Never Hinted At Or Referred To Rinu by We4all: 1:39pm On Feb 06, 2022
This David guy talks a lot with his wack journalism. Is this not same guy who misled the public into believing that Godswill Akpabio was responsible for the death of that girl that was murdered in Akwa Inom by that serial killer?

3 Likes

Re: David Hundeyin: I Never Hinted At Or Referred To Rinu by FLYFIRE(m): 1:50pm On Feb 06, 2022
peppermint7:
Putting this out here for all Nairalanders who are quick to believe fake news
This habits of posting fake news should stop
Why dont you bring what he said instead of just denying to have referred to the lady. So is it safe to say that he actually spammed #ENSARS or just a divisive chant by the zombies?
Re: David Hundeyin: I Never Hinted At Or Referred To Rinu by pacifust058(m): 1:56pm On Feb 06, 2022
na tweeps dey give dimwits like this one and rinu undeserved recognitions

1 Like

Re: David Hundeyin: I Never Hinted At Or Referred To Rinu by peppermint7(m): 1:57pm On Feb 06, 2022
FLYFIRE:

Why dont you bring what he said instead of just denying to have referred to the lady. So is it safe to say that he actually spammed #ENSARS or just a divisive chant by the zombies?
some of ona just de senseless
Re: David Hundeyin: I Never Hinted At Or Referred To Rinu by pacifust058(m): 1:58pm On Feb 06, 2022
We4all:
This David guy talks a lot with his wack journalism. Is this not same guy who misled the public into believing that Godswill Akpabio was responsible for the death of that girl that was murdered in Akwa Inom by that serial killer?
Nigerians always give recognitions to any new that followed their biases either fake or true
Re: David Hundeyin: I Never Hinted At Or Referred To Rinu by peppermint7(m): 1:59pm On Feb 06, 2022
We4all:
Who be this mumu
You Sabi read ??
Btw has justice been served ??
Has de killer received any sentence??
Re: David Hundeyin: I Never Hinted At Or Referred To Rinu by We4all: 2:19pm On Feb 06, 2022
peppermint7:

Who be this mumu
You Sabi read ??
Btw has justice been served ??
Has de killer received any sentence??

I cannot read but can write better than you. Alaye, before you use your leprosy infested fingers to mention me next time, make sure you construct your words properly.

David is a wack journalist who thinks he is good. Justice has not been served but Akpabio wasn’t indicted either.

Are you too daft to decipher that David didn’t dig well before peddling unfounded rumors?

3 Likes

Re: David Hundeyin: I Never Hinted At Or Referred To Rinu by Ournolly: 2:26pm On Feb 06, 2022
This guy's banter gives me joy.
Have been following his updates after he destroyed that El-Rufai tout.
Re: David Hundeyin: I Never Hinted At Or Referred To Rinu by peppermint7(m): 2:28pm On Feb 06, 2022
We4all:

I cannot read but can write better than you. Alaye, before you use your leprosy infested fingers to mention me next time, make sure you construct your words properly.

David is a wack journalist who thinks he is good. Justice has not been served but Akpabio wasn’t indicted either.

Are you too daft to decipher that David didn’t dig well before peddling unfounded rumors?
See as you de cry tears
Well you can't expect less from nairalanders
Re: David Hundeyin: I Never Hinted At Or Referred To Rinu by Ykc2(m): 3:00pm On Feb 06, 2022
seunmsg:

David Hundeyin, Sowore and Ogundipe are the most guilty of the part in bold. They do it with crass recklessness and so many of you always jump to their defense because it’s the politicians you don’t like that are always at the receiving end.

It’s too early for David to start crying. The evil folks like him sowed is just germinating gradually. It will go round everybody. Nobody has the monopoly of a deceptive and manipulative press. Others are watching and learning. The breakfast go reach everybody.
you want David to lick baba and tinubu's assss like you
Re: David Hundeyin: I Never Hinted At Or Referred To Rinu by techWriter3: 3:18pm On Feb 06, 2022
Your problem office, no disparity between you and the girl, all of una na profiteers
Re: David Hundeyin: I Never Hinted At Or Referred To Rinu by NamelessOGBENI(m): 4:18pm On Feb 06, 2022
ouzo1:
I no even sabi any of them.
Re: David Hundeyin: I Never Hinted At Or Referred To Rinu by Ishilove: 4:27pm On Feb 06, 2022
naptu2:
That was exactly what was on my mind when I saw the Nairaland thread. That Niyi Tabiti Blog copies all its posts from Nairaland and I'm sure that it copied that one from Nairaland as well.

https://twitter.com/niyitabiti/with_replies

https://www.nairaland.com/6972364/david-hundeyin-endsars-activists-like
He copies everything on Nairaland, word for word.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: David Hundeyin: I Never Hinted At Or Referred To Rinu by RodgersAkpafu: 6:59pm On Feb 06, 2022
seunmsg:

David Hundeyin, Sowore and Ogundipe are the most guilty of the part in bold. They do it with crass recklessness and so many of you always jump to their defense because it’s the politicians you don’t like that are always at the receiving end.

It’s too early for David to start crying. The evil folks like him sowed is just germinating gradually. It will go round everybody. Nobody has the monopoly of a deceptive and manipulative press. Others are watching and learning. The breakfast go reach everybody.
cheesy grin
Re: David Hundeyin: I Never Hinted At Or Referred To Rinu by FLYFIRE(m): 7:27pm On Feb 06, 2022
peppermint7:
some of ona just de senseless
Its only a stupid person that will not comprehend what I said. If we do not know what he said how do we know that he is not being misquoted to blackmail #ENSARS
Re: David Hundeyin: I Never Hinted At Or Referred To Rinu by Iykenuwa(m): 8:54pm On Feb 06, 2022
Emumu4life:
[s]Who are these Unknown people disturbing us with thier personal issues
Apparently, you are Mr David.
It will interest you to know that Nobody gives a fvck about what y'all think/do. Get your fvcking self off Nairaland and stop spamming the Forum. Fvcking Social Media Influencers Mercenaries [/s]

How would you comprehend properly, when it's not bone straight that is being discussed?
Re: David Hundeyin: I Never Hinted At Or Referred To Rinu by peppermint7(m): 12:04am On Feb 07, 2022
FLYFIRE:

Its only a stupid person that will not comprehend what I said. If we do not know what he said how do we know that he is not being misquoted to blackmail #ENSARS
Oga rest
I believe you have eyes and they are still functional
Re: David Hundeyin: I Never Hinted At Or Referred To Rinu by Agbegbaorogboye: 11:30am On Feb 07, 2022
seunmsg:

Nice sermon. But when sowore and ogundipe were doing same in 2014 to the politicians you don't like, this your holy anger was not stirred then.
Sorry. Your prediction is too late. It has reached everybody. That's why you're now wailing
Re: David Hundeyin: I Never Hinted At Or Referred To Rinu by Agbegbaorogboye: 11:33am On Feb 07, 2022
jubrilELsudan:
TO BEAT THIS RINU GIRL IS JUST HUNGRYING ME

SHE IS VERY STUPID

I CAN'T EVEN FVCK HER SEF

Are you just realising this or just bringing your inability to get her to our attention
Re: David Hundeyin: I Never Hinted At Or Referred To Rinu by jubrilELsudan: 11:37am On Feb 07, 2022
Agbegbaorogboye:

Are you just realising this or just bringing your inability to get her to our attention

THUNDER FIRE YOU YOU VILLAGE EKUKE

Re: David Hundeyin: I Never Hinted At Or Referred To Rinu by Agbegbaorogboye: 2:46pm On Feb 07, 2022
jubrilELsudan:

THUNDER FIRE YOU YOU VILLAGE EKUKE

Congrats!!

Who impregnated you?
Re: David Hundeyin: I Never Hinted At Or Referred To Rinu by jubrilELsudan: 2:52pm On Feb 07, 2022
Agbegbaorogboye:

Congrats!!

Who impregnated you?

YOUR MOTHER

Re: David Hundeyin: I Never Hinted At Or Referred To Rinu by Agbegbaorogboye: 3:00pm On Feb 07, 2022
jubrilELsudan:

YOUR MOTHER

Where's yours?

Village goat.

Beast of no nation
Re: David Hundeyin: I Never Hinted At Or Referred To Rinu by jubrilELsudan: 3:15pm On Feb 07, 2022
Agbegbaorogboye:

Where's yours?

Village goat.

Beast of no nation

ODE YOU VILLAGE SACRIFICE

Re: David Hundeyin: I Never Hinted At Or Referred To Rinu by Agbegbaorogboye: 4:10pm On Feb 07, 2022
jubrilELsudan:

ODE YOU VILLAGE SACRIFICE
This pic is not cute.
Try and apply makeup before you snap the next one
Re: David Hundeyin: I Never Hinted At Or Referred To Rinu by jubrilELsudan: 4:26pm On Feb 07, 2022
Agbegbaorogboye:

This pic is not cute.
Try and apply makeup before you snap the next one

SAME WORDS YOUR WIFE TELLS ME SHE TELLS YOU EACH TIME YOU SEND HER YOUR PIC AFTER SHE HAS BEEN TO MY PLACE WHERE I HANG HER ON MY CEILING AND FVCK HER IN ALL HOLES.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Consumers Lament As Food Prices Rise 30% In Eight States / No Tribal Or Religious Discrimination In Lagos - Ambode / Atiku Mourns Chukuka Okonjo, Ngozi Okonjo-Iweala’s Father

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 32
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.