Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,194,770 members, 7,955,928 topics. Date: Sunday, 22 September 2024 at 06:54 PM

I Was Given An Exclusive Invite To A Secret Society In 2020 - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / I Was Given An Exclusive Invite To A Secret Society In 2020 (1057 Views)

She Said This After I Was Given An Advice Here To Talk To Her. / Lady Claims She Was Given N100K To Buy Ice Cream, Mocks Nigerian Guys. Photos / Choose! If Given An Opportunity For A Night (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

I Was Given An Exclusive Invite To A Secret Society In 2020 by Nobody: 10:39am On Feb 06, 2022
I was in my lunge scrolling through Nairaland when my PA contacted me. He told me he received a package from a dispatch driver meant for me.

Within 30mins, he was already at the gate. He interacted with the gatemen for some minutes, before he started heading to the building.

This event was like Deja Vu, as a regular AliExpress shopper. But today was different, cause I have never placed an order recently.

This created a sort of anticipation, and I loved going for the uncertain. I saw him come through the door, with a package, wrapped in a brown box.

He gave it to me, and I bid him with a smile as he head for the door. Immediately he closed the door, I tore the box immediately and there before I was a card, and a black rose flower.

The letter read that I've been invited to an exclusive circle, with members like Mitchell Obama, Prince Henry, Wizkid, and other prominent and powerful figures in society.

Since I'm already a member, I must withhold certain information no thanks to NDA. After all, it's a secret society. But I'm going to disclose how I became a member, and the processes I underwent.

It's was a club for not just the rich, but the ultra-wealthy, knowledgeable and extraordinary individuals.

What made me special to be given an invite? I found myself asking. No doubt I'm rich, but not ultra-rich, not ultra-powerful, nor ultra prominent.

I'm not in that rank. Then this must be a scam, I thought. That night I slept, only to wake up in a forest amid human figures with strange masks.

The leader word the mask of Baphomet, with two hideous horns.

"You have been summoned, will you answer the call?" He groaned at me.

"Yes!"

I said. I woke up.

Preceding events shattered my reality of life. I was exposed to knowledge, connection, ideas and power.

For the first time, I saw the world for what it was. I was exposed to the ultimate truth, and practices. I discovered the force within, and harness it through power meditation.

I was no longer human, but human 2.0. A more advanced species. This is what happens when you take the red pill and discover you have been living in the matrix.

It's been two years now since I joined this exclusive circle. It's like a family, but with hierarchies that you must respect.

What made me special?

I was mere 25 years when the letter calm. I wasn't ultra-rich, ultra-powerful or anything. I was merely an average minimalist millionaire.

I asked, but no answer was given. But aside from the answer to this burning question, not only was I granted access to powerful and prominent figures, I had access to knowledge - what I crave the most.

It's a privilege, and my newsletter subscribers are drinking from my wealth of wisdom so they too can finally taste life.

Knowledge is power. It's wealth. It's health.
Re: I Was Given An Exclusive Invite To A Secret Society In 2020 by Sonnobax15(m): 10:45am On Feb 06, 2022
lipsrsealed
Ok

1 Like

Re: I Was Given An Exclusive Invite To A Secret Society In 2020 by illicit(m): 10:51am On Feb 06, 2022
U don high
Re: I Was Given An Exclusive Invite To A Secret Society In 2020 by Bestie01(f): 10:58am On Feb 06, 2022
Pass Me the kpoli,op.its highly concentrated from this fiction u are writing.
Re: I Was Given An Exclusive Invite To A Secret Society In 2020 by Wazobia2216: 11:00am On Feb 06, 2022
cheesy grin grin grin grin secret cult wey no fit develop Nigeria despite being millionaires and billionaires

Who you help On top that, you still won make money via people subscribing to your newsletter grin grin

Comrade, you no try at all! grin
Re: I Was Given An Exclusive Invite To A Secret Society In 2020 by talk2razaq: 6:26pm On Feb 06, 2022
Your word play is topnotch. I will like to subscribe to your newsletter.
Re: I Was Given An Exclusive Invite To A Secret Society In 2020 by anthonyuncle(m): 7:12pm On Feb 06, 2022
all these just to advertise the redpill
Re: I Was Given An Exclusive Invite To A Secret Society In 2020 by Dnockeror333(m): 8:40pm On Feb 06, 2022
So... Who you help?
Where you develope since?
Who don suck or eat or go school from your pocket?

A prisoner knew his chains are destined, so go on and vex not because of your weighty chains. In the next life, do not be annoy when poverty greets thine heel.

��

(1) (Reply)

Hollybratt Funny Entertainment / Video Of SHS Girls Sm0king And T.w.e.r K.i .n.g Causes Stir / What Can You Do At A Situation Like This...

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 17
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.