Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,197 members, 7,822,043 topics. Date: Thursday, 09 May 2024 at 04:02 AM

When You Think You Are Intelligent! - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / When You Think You Are Intelligent! (1170 Views)

Why Are Intelligent Ladies Ugly? And The Beautiful Ones So Dull? / Nigerian Girls Are Intelligent / My Girlfriend Is Beautiful But Not Intelligent. Should I Still Marry Her? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

When You Think You Are Intelligent! by Karen2024(f): 4:27pm On Feb 06, 2022
Well Well Well! Just when you think you're intelligent.DrmrsFunmi and richPHAROAH come and see something here that i don't understand.You've just unleashed the absolute dullness you possess.I'm ObamaMessi.I said i'll frustrate your life and u think i was joking right? I just love it when u change monikers, run from one section to the other and creating threads just to defame my reputation.I luv it when u spread my so-called pics and phone no.I'm just laughing at u.In the other thread,u were saying 'he's not worth ur time'. I was only shaking my head.I When I saw that moniker, i knew it wasn't Datboredberry that was why i posted that to see if u culd detect.Even a lunatic will know that that was a cloned moniker.Sorry, not every1 is as foo.lish and luna.tic as u're.Take Felix Gayya Ibrahim and search him on facebook.we use to rob and rape together.Candidlady, ur mouth like monkey.bidexdo, u b mu.mu.MufasaLion, thanks. U think u'r intelligent, i just taught u how to display intelligence.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: When You Think You Are Intelligent! by Nobody: 4:31pm On Feb 06, 2022
Karen2024:
Well Well Well! Just when you think you're intelligent.DrmrsFunmi and richPHAROAH come and see something here that i don't understand.You've just unleashed the absolute dullness you possess.I'm ObamaMessi.I said i'll frustrate your life and u think i was joking right? I just love it when u change monikers, run from one section to the other and creating threads just to defame my reputation.I luv it when u spread my so-called pics and phone no.I'm just laughing at u.In the other thread,u were saying 'he's not worth ur time'. I was only shaking my head.I When I saw that moniker, i knew it wasn't Datboredberry that was why i posted that to see if u culd detect.Even a lunatic will know that that was a cloned moniker.Sorry, not every1 is as foo.lish and luna.tic as u're.Take Felix Gayya Ibrahim and search him on facebook.we use to rob and rape together.Candidlady, ur mouth like monkey.bidexdo, u b mu.mu.MufasaLion, thanks. U think u'r intelligent, i just taught u how to display intelligence.
another twist! I don't understand anything...

Can you explain? Are chibudollãr too?
Re: When You Think You Are Intelligent! by Candidlady: 4:38pm On Feb 06, 2022
Karen/Obama please never ever mention me again

Please don't pull me into your fight .... Idont know you and ipray we never cross paths

Do have a lovely day
Re: When You Think You Are Intelligent! by Datboredberrry(f): 4:39pm On Feb 06, 2022
Karen2024:
this your damage control strategy no go work
Re: When You Think You Are Intelligent! by Karen2024(f): 4:40pm On Feb 06, 2022
I'v shown u what intelligence and brilliance is.Keep publisizing my so-called pics.You even claim to be DSS officer and then u'r asking how u can track and arrest me.Only a fo.ol will believe u.Yes, those are my pictures and that`s my phone no.I believe by now u must be shocked to ur damn ass.u think u'r the only person with several monikers, right? my name is shock i'll shock u.I'll post bank details now. Acct no:2642336665 Name:Rafael James Daninel.ATM Pin:6661. Card number:6663284272. Bank: UBA. Oya go and withdraw money from my acct.And make sure u track and arrest that my friend up there.Werey!
Re: When You Think You Are Intelligent! by Boogyman557: 4:43pm On Feb 06, 2022
Holly Gram cool real matters on top real MATTERZ

EVERYBODY wit der OWN MATTERS

LITE UP my WEED in peace

WTF MAN
Re: When You Think You Are Intelligent! by Karen2024(f): 4:48pm On Feb 06, 2022
Candidlady:
Karen/Obama please never ever mention me again

Please don't pull me into your fight .... Idont know you and ipray we never cross paths

Do have a lovely day
I never exchange words with u. But when u saw the pics of that imbexile u asked if that was the obamamessi u've been exchanging words with? U added that in a faceless forum, a mokey can call a human being an animal.Who were u were u talking about? i'm coming for u.
Re: When You Think You Are Intelligent! by Candidlady: 4:53pm On Feb 06, 2022
Karen2024:
I never exchange words with u. But when u saw the pics of that imbexile u asked if that was the obamamessi u've been exchanging words with? U added that in a faceless forum, a mokey can call a human being an animal.Who were u were u talking about? i'm coming for u .

@bolded
You don't wanna go down there...

And inever mentioned your name...
Please and please stay outta my mention

Again have a nice evening
Re: When You Think You Are Intelligent! by Karen2024(f): 4:58pm On Feb 06, 2022
Candidlady:

@bolded

Well I said it and I must do it.Just relax ur mind, okay? I believe by now u'r death in love with me.I don't have ur time now.But I assure u I'll come.
Re: When You Think You Are Intelligent! by bidexdo(m): 5:39pm On Feb 06, 2022
Datboredberrry:

Leave that slow poke
Re: When You Think You Are Intelligent! by bidexdo(m): 5:41pm On Feb 06, 2022
Karen2024:

When you think say you dey wise you be fool now grin grin grin grin
Re: When You Think You Are Intelligent! by Karen2024(f): 5:47pm On Feb 06, 2022
bidexdo:

When you think say you dey wise you be fool now grin grin grin grin
Just as I dey whine and spinning the heads of lunatics like u here.I'm obamamessi continue spreading my so-called pics.
Re: When You Think You Are Intelligent! by bidexdo(m): 5:50pm On Feb 06, 2022
Karen2024:
Just as I dey whine and spinning the heads of lunatics like u here.I'm obamamessi continue spreading my so-called pics.

You be mumu now cool cool cool
Re: When You Think You Are Intelligent! by Karen2024(f): 5:53pm On Feb 06, 2022
bidexdo:

You be mumu now cool cool cool
So between u and I who be mumu? I turn ur big head like frying pan, now u'r suprised because u never thought i'm obamamessi.
Re: When You Think You Are Intelligent! by bidexdo(m): 6:09pm On Feb 06, 2022
Karen2024:
So between u and I who be mumu? I turn ur big head like frying pan, now u'r suprised because u never thought i'm obamamessi.

I already know is you before,

Only mumu do all this trash you are doing

So you be first class mumu
Re: When You Think You Are Intelligent! by Karen2024(f): 6:13pm On Feb 06, 2022
bidexdo:

God have mercy.So if na me inko? You think i don't know what am doing? i pity u
Re: When You Think You Are Intelligent! by ObamaMessi: 6:42pm On Feb 06, 2022
bidexdo:

When u knew i was the one y didn't u raise the alarm? that's bcoz u'r a foo.lish slowpoke.
Re: When You Think You Are Intelligent! by ObamaMessi: 6:47pm On Feb 06, 2022
Candidlady:

@bolded

This one is to confirm that i was the one.Just be rest assured, I'm coming for u.
Re: When You Think You Are Intelligent! by ObamaMessi: 6:54pm On Feb 06, 2022
Datboredberrry:
I'm just laughing.To tell u the truth, u'r dull.
Re: When You Think You Are Intelligent! by ObamaMessi: 6:55pm On Feb 06, 2022
Datboredberry:
another twist! I don't understand anything...

Can you explain? Are chibudollãr too?
I'm ObamaMessi
Re: When You Think You Are Intelligent! by Candidlady: 7:00pm On Feb 06, 2022
ObamaMessi:
This one is to confirm that i was the one.Just be rest assured, I'm coming for u.

Dude have a nice life...

Iwill be patiently waiting for you whenever you decide CUM you this blankshooter
Re: When You Think You Are Intelligent! by ObamaMessi: 7:08pm On Feb 06, 2022
Candidlady:

Dude have a nice life...

Iwill be patiently waiting for you whenever you decide CUM you this blankshooter
I don't have ur time now.You see how i shook nairaland today and confused those idiots datboredberrry and richtharoah, right? just hold on.
Re: When You Think You Are Intelligent! by Candidlady: 7:19pm On Feb 06, 2022
ObamaMessi:
I don't have ur time now.You see how i shook nairaland today and confused those idiots datboredberrry and richtharoah, right? just hold on.

Your broke black as$ couldn't afford my time even if it was free

Now shuuu ihave got better things to do

Do have a lovely night rest
Re: When You Think You Are Intelligent! by ObamaMessi: 7:24pm On Feb 06, 2022
Candidlady:

Your broke black as$ couldn't afford my time even if it was free

Now shuuu ihave got better things to do

Do have a lovely night rest
you'r already warming up for a fight.well, i still don't have ur time now.But be rest assure i'm coming and when i come u'll become a candy.
Re: When You Think You Are Intelligent! by rickpat(m): 10:57am On Feb 08, 2022
na wa.....any need for all these in an online forum,where anyone can be anything at any point in time.... SMH

(1) (Reply)

This Is What We Mean By Love Is Blind / Young Man Commits Suicide In Delta After Having Issues With His Girlfriend (Pix) / My Best Friend Stole My Man From Me: I Wish I Never Met Her

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 54
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.