Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,162,182 members, 7,849,670 topics. Date: Tuesday, 04 June 2024 at 07:32 AM

The Saudi Arabians Treat Us Like Animals - Black African Maids Cry Out For Help - Travel (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / The Saudi Arabians Treat Us Like Animals - Black African Maids Cry Out For Help (22930 Views)

Welcome To Kigali, Rwanda - A Shining Example Of BLACK AFRICAN Organisation / Nigerian Woman Stranded In Milan, Italy Asking For Help. Do You Know Her? / African Maids Being Bought And Sold In Arab Countries (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: The Saudi Arabians Treat Us Like Animals - Black African Maids Cry Out For Help by ALLNIGERIANSMAD(m): 7:21am On Feb 07, 2022
IhateYouMan:

But Saudi is supposed to be a HOLY country ??
terorist breeding country you mean?

1 Like

Re: The Saudi Arabians Treat Us Like Animals - Black African Maids Cry Out For Help by Passionate888: 7:27am On Feb 07, 2022
So Islam 'holy' state still practice slavery albeit im a modern way? Na wa o! What Islam cannot destroy doesn't exist
Re: The Saudi Arabians Treat Us Like Animals - Black African Maids Cry Out For Help by Abelino(m): 7:31am On Feb 07, 2022
Hisbah21:
you are leaving illegally in their country.. expect anything
Very Pathetic seeing your comments... Ignorance and Stupidity suppose be your name

2 Likes

Re: The Saudi Arabians Treat Us Like Animals - Black African Maids Cry Out For Help by YelloweWest: 7:31am On Feb 07, 2022
Ndukwe007:

Don't understand why it's so difficult to comprehend. Leave the useless country if you're not happy. Must they slave themselves to make money
Do u think it's that easy? Their passport has most likely been seized.

Arabs are the worst set of rasicts you can ever imagine

4 Likes

Re: The Saudi Arabians Treat Us Like Animals - Black African Maids Cry Out For Help by BLoomfrancs(m): 7:44am On Feb 07, 2022
No be those idiots wey dey shit for girls mouth.

Them go shit for one useless nigeria slay queen mouth com piss for her mouth join just to give her a few thousand dollars. Nah still that same mouth wey she go dey use dey insult people. Nigerian girls are very useless.

1 Like

Re: The Saudi Arabians Treat Us Like Animals - Black African Maids Cry Out For Help by Lexusgs430: 8:05am On Feb 07, 2022
lagosrd:

No but my brother has with their oil firm

Was he treated properly ?.....

Was he a labourer?......
Re: The Saudi Arabians Treat Us Like Animals - Black African Maids Cry Out For Help by Joeyfizzo: 8:07am On Feb 07, 2022
IhateYouMan:

Na holy ground me I run to.
Re: The Saudi Arabians Treat Us Like Animals - Black African Maids Cry Out For Help by Joeyfizzo: 8:08am On Feb 07, 2022
Abelino:
Very Pathetic seeing your comments... Ignorance and Stupidity suppose be your name
u are living in a country illegally expect anything.
Re: The Saudi Arabians Treat Us Like Animals - Black African Maids Cry Out For Help by gistmega: 8:14am On Feb 07, 2022
You are an evil person.
A despicable rat for saying that. Someone is crying out over the injustices meted on him and all you gotta say is this inhumane statement because you want to defend your religion. The people crying out are also muslims who are maligned because they are blacks. You have to quit being a coldfool.
Hisbah21:
you are leaving illegally in their country.. expect anything

3 Likes

Re: The Saudi Arabians Treat Us Like Animals - Black African Maids Cry Out For Help by Lovenorth: 8:17am On Feb 07, 2022
IhateYouMan:

To illegal immigrants that like to destroy their country?
Re: The Saudi Arabians Treat Us Like Animals - Black African Maids Cry Out For Help by Lovenorth: 8:18am On Feb 07, 2022
gistmega:
You are an evil person.
A despicable rat for saying that. Someone is crying out over the injustices meted on him and all you gotta say is this inhumane statement because you want to defend your religion. The people crying out are also muslims who are maligned because they are blacks. You have to quit being a coldfool.
Shut up! He has said the right thing
Re: The Saudi Arabians Treat Us Like Animals - Black African Maids Cry Out For Help by pacespot(m): 8:23am On Feb 07, 2022
The truth is that Arabs actually see Africans as slaves, which they are not wrong actually, at least for most of Africans.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: The Saudi Arabians Treat Us Like Animals - Black African Maids Cry Out For Help by Codeye(m): 8:28am On Feb 07, 2022
Ever wonder when the Muslims go there and return they start calling themselves strangers? ( Alhlaji and Alahaja ) because that's what the Saudis think of them. No disrespect that's not right

2 Likes

Re: The Saudi Arabians Treat Us Like Animals - Black African Maids Cry Out For Help by Nobody: 8:38am On Feb 07, 2022
gistmega:
You are an evil person.

clap for urself
Re: The Saudi Arabians Treat Us Like Animals - Black African Maids Cry Out For Help by Nobody: 8:38am On Feb 07, 2022
Abelino:

clap for urself
Re: The Saudi Arabians Treat Us Like Animals - Black African Maids Cry Out For Help by Nobody: 8:40am On Feb 07, 2022
xpool:

You are the most useless FOOL on nairaland.
You don't read, even when you struggle and attempt to read headlined , you are incapable of understanding.
You should be ashamed of your parents for breading you as a nonentity

clap for urself
Re: The Saudi Arabians Treat Us Like Animals - Black African Maids Cry Out For Help by Nobody: 8:41am On Feb 07, 2022
RussellRutherfo:

A pedophile worshipper. You ignored everything to put the blame on the victims. How Islamic.
clap for urself pls
Re: The Saudi Arabians Treat Us Like Animals - Black African Maids Cry Out For Help by zinachidi(m): 8:48am On Feb 07, 2022
devigblegble:
Then leave their FuCk1nG country so simple
You no read where Dem dey seize their passport?

1 Like

Re: The Saudi Arabians Treat Us Like Animals - Black African Maids Cry Out For Help by IJEYdiamond(f): 8:52am On Feb 07, 2022
After watching a documentary on how an Australian doctor was almost killed... and their laws in saudi... na there i know say that place no be am oo..

Other Arabs countries r better than saudi... Our doctors good luck to una ooo..

That place no be am oooo... forget. . Holy City..

They practice another and preach another.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: The Saudi Arabians Treat Us Like Animals - Black African Maids Cry Out For Help by toye440: 9:23am On Feb 07, 2022
Conwarden:
Hmmm
I find it annoying when Nigerians keep staring, gawking and famzing at any white-skinned foreigner in Nigeria.

Imagine minding my drinks at Quilox some years ago, and a stupid waiter asks me and my guy if we can move to anotber seat and make way for some Arab-looking guys and their naija runz gals. We changed the Club's atmosphere that night grin grin grin

Or a Customer Service officer in a bank attending to a foreigner before me? Operations Manager and Branch Manager had to come and placate me and other customer's that morning angry

These same Arabs that barb my hair, or load my trash can into their dumpster in US, where they rush to do menial jobs?

Anyway, it's their shithole country, where they can be kings.

Meanwhile . . .

angry

Life sentence for all scammers . . . Including paternity fraudsters! Leviticus 19:13 KJV fall on you all angry angry angry
instantly I go turn vampire, bite her for neck.
Re: The Saudi Arabians Treat Us Like Animals - Black African Maids Cry Out For Help by AFvckingAlpha(m): 9:38am On Feb 07, 2022
Conwarden:
Hmmm
I find it annoying when Nigerians keep staring, gawking and famzing at any white-skinned foreigner in Nigeria.

Imagine minding my drinks at Quilox some years ago, and a stupid waiter asks me and my guy if we can move to anotber seat and make way for some Arab-looking guys and their naija runz gals. We changed the Club's atmosphere that night grin grin grin

Or a Customer Service officer in a bank attending to a whitey foreigner before me? Operations Manager and Branch Manager had to come and placate me and other customer's that morning angry

These same Arabs that barb my hair, or load my trash can into the city's dumpster truck in US, where they rush to do menial jobs?

Anyway, it's their shithole country, where they can be kings.

Meanwhile . . .

angry

Life sentence for all scammers . . . Including paternity fraudsters! Leviticus 19:13 KJV fall on you all angry angry angry

Your tripping nigga
Re: The Saudi Arabians Treat Us Like Animals - Black African Maids Cry Out For Help by boyfrank: 10:01am On Feb 07, 2022
Ndukwe007:

Don't understand why it's so difficult to comprehend. Leave the useless country if you're not happy. Must they slave themselves to make money

Lol, u guys don't get it. Once u are employed in Arab countries, ur passport is seized by ur employer and he makes sure you leave only when he wants.

2 Likes

Re: The Saudi Arabians Treat Us Like Animals - Black African Maids Cry Out For Help by boyfrank: 10:02am On Feb 07, 2022
Gentlevip:
Rubbish, it is the same thing we do to ourselves in African countries

And yet you migrated illegally to another country and still complain about they treat you

Most time you sell yourself to them just because they are rich

What do you expect? To be honoured or be cared for or be treated well

Did you actually read or u just came to defend ur arab overlords.

1 Like

Re: The Saudi Arabians Treat Us Like Animals - Black African Maids Cry Out For Help by boyfrank: 10:05am On Feb 07, 2022
YelloweWest:

Do u think it's that easy? Their passport has most likely been seized.

Arabs are the worst set of rasicts you can ever imagine

They don't know that the moment u are employed by those arabs, they seize ur passport and even our useless embassies can't help.

1 Like

Re: The Saudi Arabians Treat Us Like Animals - Black African Maids Cry Out For Help by Nobody: 10:10am On Feb 07, 2022
adaxme:
the Arabs are worst Racist than the Europeans and Americans. ever wondered why there isn't much black in Saudi Arabia?
it's because during slave Trade the Castrated all black and healthy males so the couldn't reproduce.

See mentality here.
Re: The Saudi Arabians Treat Us Like Animals - Black African Maids Cry Out For Help by Nobody: 10:11am On Feb 07, 2022
Saudi Arabia and Israel. The Holly Shits.
Re: The Saudi Arabians Treat Us Like Animals - Black African Maids Cry Out For Help by Nobody: 10:12am On Feb 07, 2022
Passionate888:
So Islam 'holy' state still practice slavery albeit im a modern way? Na wa o! What Islam cannot destroy doesn't exist

The same way with Israel
Re: The Saudi Arabians Treat Us Like Animals - Black African Maids Cry Out For Help by Timmi: 10:14am On Feb 07, 2022
IhateYouMan:

Photos shown below are in the following order :

1. "Saudi children kids used to call me 'the black' when I would visit shops": Sudanese migrant worker Mohammed Hassan, 44, worked in marketing in Saudi Arabia from 2006-2017Credit: Sebastian Castelier

2. Migrant workers, like these in Dubai, often live in isolated, substandard, overcrowded conditions with poor healthcare access. During COVID lockdowns they were isolated, often hungry and unpaidCredit: REUTERS

3. 'The grandmother thinks I am dirty because I am black. It is so humiliating, I am a human being': Kenyan citizen Brenda Carol Adhiambo worked from 2019-2021 for a Saudi household in DammamCredit: Sebastian Castelier

4. "The worst was the grandmother [...] She is sick, so rude and racist. She thinks I am dirty because I am black and would not let me drink from her glasses; but I washed them! It is so humiliating. I am a human being.

Who send you, no be your feet carry you go to Saudi Arabia and you even paid your way to get there, and now you are complaining? Abeg, that na your problem and go and solve it.

1 Like

Re: The Saudi Arabians Treat Us Like Animals - Black African Maids Cry Out For Help by Nobody: 10:17am On Feb 07, 2022
Codeye:
Ever wonder when the Muslims go there and return they start calling themselves strangers? ( Alhlaji and Alahaja ) because that's what the Saudis think of them. No disrespect that's not right

" Visitor" is what "Alhaji" or"Alhaja" means.

"Hajj" means "Visiting".

Every Moslems who visit Holy Kaaba is called "Ya Hajee" or "Alhajee". You will hear the Pilgrims saying " Ya hajji!,Ya hajji!" To adress each other.

So its nothing strange.
Re: The Saudi Arabians Treat Us Like Animals - Black African Maids Cry Out For Help by gabicon: 10:31am On Feb 07, 2022
IhateYouMan:

Photos shown below are in the following order :

1. "Saudi children kids used to call me 'the black' when I would visit shops": Sudanese migrant worker Mohammed Hassan, 44, worked in marketing in Saudi Arabia from 2006-2017Credit: Sebastian Castelier

2. Migrant workers, like these in Dubai, often live in isolated, substandard, overcrowded conditions with poor healthcare access. During COVID lockdowns they were isolated, often hungry and unpaidCredit: REUTERS

3. 'The grandmother thinks I am dirty because I am black. It is so humiliating, I am a human being': Kenyan citizen Brenda Carol Adhiambo worked from 2019-2021 for a Saudi household in DammamCredit: Sebastian Castelier

4. "The worst was the grandmother [...] She is sick, so rude and racist. She thinks I am dirty because I am black and would not let me drink from her glasses; but I washed them! It is so humiliating. I am a human being.

Africans need to start making decisions based on facts and not on emotions or religion. There are fundamental systems that make up every nation, the minute we deviate from those systems dire consequences follow irrespective of our paradigm of the system. If a country is racist, no matter how important you are, you will have a taste of it in a form or fashion.

A system is the interconnected components that make up a society, a system is amoral, they are the normalized average of the society. so if one goes into a system hostile to women or a particular race, you don't come out crying foul, that has been the way the system has operated time innumerable. rants of foul play to the public is simply a waste of time. A system cannot be changed without, systems are only changed within by changing the normalized average of society.

The Arabs, Russians, Chinese are core racists, Scandinavians and other parts of Europe are tolerant racists, Canada, Australia, and the USA are subtle racists, Africans are foolish racists.

So before going to any of the countries in the world it is critical that adequate research is done to understand the systems governing that country at least that's what sane people do, but trusts our brethren in Africa we go by hope, faith, and emotions only to be greeted by the resultants of the systems.
The unfortunate part of the whole thing is that we don't even observe the dynamics of our own system here at home, if we did we most likely wouldn't be going outside to look for what we can create here. Imagine working for $240/month, you will have to work for half a year to afford a plane ticket back home.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: The Saudi Arabians Treat Us Like Animals - Black African Maids Cry Out For Help by Coolgent(m): 10:47am On Feb 07, 2022
They should have kill you there!
99% of Nigerian women who are leaving there are into prostitution or some diabolical business hence the reason why they see you as animals.
Re: The Saudi Arabians Treat Us Like Animals - Black African Maids Cry Out For Help by kingthreat(m): 10:56am On Feb 07, 2022
Judybash93:

You'd live to see it my man

We were at the same starting line with the Asians like 50 years ago. Now some of them are world powers, economic powers, etc. Our people are running to go there. Except we have some strong leadership. Nothing.

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

How Can I Get The Ecowas Passport / Afi Mountain Wildlife Sanctuary Cross River: Photos & What To Know / RRS Officers Rescued Driver Who Got Ill in Motion on Third Mainland Bridge Lagos

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 48
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.