Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,612 members, 7,813,003 topics. Date: Tuesday, 30 April 2024 at 03:23 AM

£10/N8,525 Giveaway: Winner: @NaijaCuzin. Congratulations!! - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / £10/N8,525 Giveaway: Winner: @NaijaCuzin. Congratulations!! (4598 Views)

Grammy Winner Mandisa Dies At Age 47: 'She Is With The God She Sang About' / Giveaway Winner: @SurvivorM Psychological/emotional Abuse By Partner Or Parent / @NaijaCuzin & @Popsmoke2 Winners (£10 Each) Congratulations - GIVEAWAY CLOSED!! (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

£10/N8,525 Giveaway: Winner: @NaijaCuzin. Congratulations!! by Nobody: 6:30pm On Feb 06, 2022
To celebrate one of my posts finally making the front page of Nairaland resulting in 1K views on YouTube, I am doing a giveaway. (My videos tend to do much better on TikTok than YouTube unless they hit the shorts shelf) so I'm grateful.

The story with the most likes wins.

You can hire a campaign manager to solicit votes for you but when I ran a similar giveaway last year, the campaign manager only managed to secure 2nd place for her candidate grin

MY STORY

I was once working on the desktop upstairs but needed some information on the laptop downstairs. I kept on running up and down the stairs several times until it dawned on me that I could simply take the laptop upstairs with me (this is a true story). I felt very silly that day.

WHAT SILLY THING HAVE YOU EVER DONE?
The story with the most likes wins.

Giveaway closes in 24 hours (5:30p.m,UK time, 7th Feb 2022)

Modified to say: I will give every eligible entry a like so that's one like already grin

ツ CONNECT WITH ME ツ
Tiktok
Tiktok.com/@1minutewithtina
YouTube:
https://www.youtube.com/c/TheBibleWithTina
https://www.youtube.com/c/1MinuteWithTina

16 Likes 2 Shares

Re: £10/N8,525 Giveaway: Winner: @NaijaCuzin. Congratulations!! by qwertyboss(m): 6:37pm On Feb 06, 2022
grin
Abeg just give me here make I settle loan app

6 Likes 2 Shares

Re: £10/N8,525 Giveaway: Winner: @NaijaCuzin. Congratulations!! by Nobody: 6:43pm On Feb 06, 2022
qwertyboss:
grin

Share a story and get your friends to like it. Not hard grin

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: £10/N8,525 Giveaway: Winner: @NaijaCuzin. Congratulations!! by Halimaatz(f): 6:50pm On Feb 06, 2022
This is too hard naaaw.

3 Likes

Re: £10/N8,525 Giveaway: Winner: @NaijaCuzin. Congratulations!! by STARKENNETH(m): 6:50pm On Feb 06, 2022
MA THIS IS MY SILLY STORY.
BACK IN THE DAYS,OUR CLASS TEACHER ASKED US STUDENTS TO NAME AN ANIMAL THAT BEGINS WITH AN "E",I SAID "ELEPHANT".
THEN THE TEACHER ASKED FOR AN ANIMAL THAT BEGINS WITH A "T",I THEN ANSWERED,"TWO ELEPHANTS". smiley
THE TEACHER GOT ANGRY AND SENT ME OUT OF THE CLASS FOR BAD BEHAVIOUR.
AFTER THAT SHE ASKED FOR AN ANIMAL BEGINNING WITH "M".
I SHOUTED FROM OUTSIDE "MAYBE AN ELEPHANT". smiley
GOD FEARING,CARING NAIRALANDERS,GOD BLESS YOU ABUNDANTLY AND YOU'LL NEVER EVER LACK AS YOU LIKE THIS COMMENT,IN JESUS NAME,AMEN.

67 Likes 7 Shares

Re: £10/N8,525 Giveaway: Winner: @NaijaCuzin. Congratulations!! by qwertyboss(m): 6:51pm On Feb 06, 2022
PastorMIsBack:

Share a story and get your friends to like it. Not hard grin
Which story pass wetin go happen to me tomorrow where loan app go send all my close contacts shame message tell them say I be Thief...
God no go shame us.

6 Likes

Re: £10/N8,525 Giveaway: Winner: @NaijaCuzin. Congratulations!! by DesChyko: 7:02pm On Feb 06, 2022
At my workplace, I was setting up about 7 other computers in the ICT hub to be logged into a particular page on a website. The problem was the website is quite long and available on just one of the systems and I needed to copy the username and password which was a string of letters, symbols and numbers both ways. The option was to create a txt file on notepad, copy those details on it and transfer it to other systems. I wanted to use my phone but my USB cable was upstairs in my office so I had to clear two flights of stairs to get it. At the door, I realized I left my office keys in the ICT hub so I went back to go get it. Picked it up, went upstairs again, found my USB cable and went back down. Then I did as I planned. Took quite a while to connect the phone to each system, copy and log in each system.

The browser on one of the systems kept acting up so I had to copy Chrome standalone setup from my flash drive to it so I could reinstall the browser. It was then it dawned on me that I had a flash drive on my key bunch all that while cry

16 Likes

Re: £10/N8,525 Giveaway: Winner: @NaijaCuzin. Congratulations!! by Nobody: 7:09pm On Feb 06, 2022
One silly thing i did??

I fell in love with fake account on facebook and keep sending "him" money

The day i know ehn,i no fit cry
I just take my L and move on

I was still young den,young and naive
All my food money,i dey use am play fake love

Na recharge card i dey carry money buy for d "guy" o thinking i don see fine babe wey set
Chaii
Doz days

27 Likes 3 Shares

Re: £10/N8,525 Giveaway: Winner: @NaijaCuzin. Congratulations!! by Nobody: 7:10pm On Feb 06, 2022
qwertyboss:

Which story pass wetin go happen to me tomorrow where loan app go send all my close contacts shame message tell them say I be Thief...
God no go shame us.

Then simply tell your friends to like what you have written here. There are rules to this giveaway, I'm afraid.

4 Likes

Re: £10/N8,525 Giveaway: Winner: @NaijaCuzin. Congratulations!! by Nobody: 7:10pm On Feb 06, 2022
Halimaatz:
This is too hard naaaw.

Lol. Even this is funny grin

1 Like

Re: £10/N8,525 Giveaway: Winner: @NaijaCuzin. Congratulations!! by Ayo081(m): 7:27pm On Feb 06, 2022
qwertyboss:
grin

Share a story about the loan, you have a like already grin

1 Like

Re: £10/N8,525 Giveaway: Winner: @NaijaCuzin. Congratulations!! by adeoyekay(m): 7:31pm On Feb 06, 2022
My own silly story which I could never forget is the day I checked my neck result at Cafe it remain maths to be completed which I did not credit in my waec. When I discovered have credited maths the joy ran into my heart to the extent that I was unable to wear slipper very again untill the cafe man help me out.

12 Likes 1 Share

Re: £10/N8,525 Giveaway: Winner: @NaijaCuzin. Congratulations!! by calmness0(f): 8:10pm On Feb 06, 2022
Greed is bad.

I remember those days when my mum sent me to the market to buy what we will cook, around 2pm, when I returned from school, i believe the money was around #1,200 or so, our dad already travelled and I was sure he wasnt returning back because he only returns back on weekends as usual.

So on my way to the market, i meet a group of guys round a wheel barrow, I was told that i could get cash prizes, these guys push gifts in wheel barrow doing scratch and win for #50 per scratch, they assured me that we will not loose and that whatever we win, we can still exchange it back for cash instead.

As for me, all I wanted was the red and white football o I saw on there gift stack, I was intrigued. I decided to try.

Their gifts included, radio, buckets, football, bag, television set, mugs, wall clock, even cooler of different sizes, and alot of big electronics.

At first I was reluctant but since I had my own Extra #50 on me, I decided to try with it.

1st scratch I won (try again). I wanted to leave, a guy came from behind me, paid #50, pointed, they scratched and he won a bicycle, one of the biggest prize.

That was how I lost it, before I knew what was happening? Everywhere was getting dark, I had used up all the #1200 I was to use to buy food stuff and I only won rubber wrist watch.

I returned home empty handed in tears and regrets, To make things worst, my dad that travelled was even back, I saw my dad already sitting down in front of the compound with a very long cain. I believe you know the rest. wink

20 Likes

Re: £10/N8,525 Giveaway: Winner: @NaijaCuzin. Congratulations!! by Limitlessss: 8:16pm On Feb 06, 2022
The most silly thing I have Eva done is Voting in this man.

If you agree with me hit like grin

29 Likes

Re: £10/N8,525 Giveaway: Winner: @NaijaCuzin. Congratulations!! by freelancerrr: 8:28pm On Feb 06, 2022

21 Likes

Re: £10/N8,525 Giveaway: Winner: @NaijaCuzin. Congratulations!! by Mhykel217(m): 8:29pm On Feb 06, 2022
growing up i love spending time with my aunt a police officer in the barracks. One xmas i was around and throwing knockout inside the block we stayed, one mopol brother on that floor came out with blood red eye and fury in his voice and asked who threw that. My small pikin mind just tell me RUN. So i ran thinking the brother will just lockup. Bros gave me heavy chase. My beating from him that day was epic. Since then i learnt to think things through real quick bfr making a decision

14 Likes

Re: £10/N8,525 Giveaway: Winner: @NaijaCuzin. Congratulations!! by goodlistener: 8:36pm On Feb 06, 2022
This is really funny

15 Likes

Re: £10/N8,525 Giveaway: Winner: @NaijaCuzin. Congratulations!! by Nobody: 8:58pm On Feb 06, 2022
At the moment, the leader has 6 likes by @Flahyuq grin

Plenty of time left.

6 Likes

Re: £10/N8,525 Giveaway: Winner: @NaijaCuzin. Congratulations!! by Orente21(f): 9:14pm On Feb 06, 2022
I don't know if I ll win this give away but I need some money to keep up till I am paid at work. Private school hardly teachers on time, Wetin babe go eat till den.

Not born with a silver spoon.Struggle through life to get tothis stage I prayed my kids never experienced what I went through. Wrote jamb thrice, worked myself to paid my sch fee. Thank God for the grace to complete my education. Not yet fulfilled but I m happy.
There was days I eat my eba with ordinary water because no money for soup. The first time I even tasted sharwama on a friend's birthday party, I vomited all Tru the night.

116 Likes 2 Shares

Re: £10/N8,525 Giveaway: Winner: @NaijaCuzin. Congratulations!! by Tekahashi: 9:26pm On Feb 06, 2022

9 Likes 2 Shares

Re: £10/N8,525 Giveaway: Winner: @NaijaCuzin. Congratulations!! by Nobody: 9:29pm On Feb 06, 2022
Tekahashi:

we got to my stop, I hurriedly came down, dipped my hand in my pocket to retrieve my wallet but felt nothing, I thought to myself "shit, I'm dead, I forgot my wallet at home " don't ask how we settled that day

grin grin grin grin grin

1 Like

Re: £10/N8,525 Giveaway: Winner: @NaijaCuzin. Congratulations!! by Prettygirlie: 9:41pm On Feb 06, 2022
My first visit to a friend as a virgin.
[color=#000099][/color]
As a secondary school leaver from a boarding school,I wasn't opportune to have lot of friends,talkless of visit them.Fortunatly one of my school mate invited me for her birthday party. As I knock on her door and she came to open the door for me. Getting into the house,I met lot of boys playing games, forgetting that she is the only girl among 4brothers. I was scared as a first timer visiting her and as a virgin, I was totally vigilant. As I sat down, adjusting my nice gown,one of the boys stood up to lock the door behind me, immediately! I jump up on my seat and ran to the door and started shouting that I am going home, I Don't wanna stay.I am going. Everyone began to laugh at me. My mind was that he was locking the door so dt I can be rape. Not knowing that I didn't close the door when i enter to avoid flies from coming in. I stood outside till I left their house.

Till today, my friend's brothers still laugh at me. Silly me.

23 Likes

Re: £10/N8,525 Giveaway: Winner: @NaijaCuzin. Congratulations!! by LordReed(m): 9:45pm On Feb 06, 2022
PastorMIsBack:

WHAT SILLY THING HAVE YOU EVER DONE?

That time many years ago when my siblings and I were convinced that flour for amala could be used to bake a cake. We mixed it with all the ingredients for cake and the batter tasted OK. Yeah it was horrible. LoL.

15 Likes 1 Share

Re: £10/N8,525 Giveaway: Winner: @NaijaCuzin. Congratulations!! by Nobody: 9:47pm On Feb 06, 2022
LordReed:

That time many years ago when my siblings and I were convinced that flour for amala could be used to bake a cake. We mixed it with all the ingredients for cake and the batter tasted OK. Yeah it was horrible. LoL.

My mum would have forced you to eat it like that grin grin grin

4 Likes

Re: £10/N8,525 Giveaway: Winner: @NaijaCuzin. Congratulations!! by Wanbissaka: 9:50pm On Feb 06, 2022
I used to think that I love malt until the started selling it 300 naira then I Loved zobo with passion

Make una help me like this comment so i fit buy malt grin

128 Likes 6 Shares

Re: £10/N8,525 Giveaway: Winner: @NaijaCuzin. Congratulations!! by Nobody: 9:57pm On Feb 06, 2022
Ok..

Repeatedly calling my female friend a wrong name unintentionally.. and getting angry at her for not replying me..

Not knowing I've been calling her with the wrong name... grin angry

Make una like my post.. or this cop will arrest u all.

28 Likes 1 Share

Re: £10/N8,525 Giveaway: Winner: @NaijaCuzin. Congratulations!! by LordReed(m): 10:45pm On Feb 06, 2022
PastorMIsBack:

My mum would have forced you to eat it like that grin grin grin

We disposed of it before our mum found out or else we would have been made to eat it. LMAO!

3 Likes

Re: £10/N8,525 Giveaway: Winner: @NaijaCuzin. Congratulations!! by NaughtyBrainiac: 10:50pm On Feb 06, 2022
This should be fascinating

2 Likes

Re: £10/N8,525 Giveaway: Winner: @NaijaCuzin. Congratulations!! by VillageBus(m): 10:55pm On Feb 06, 2022
Make una like my post, if I win I go use am biscuit share for all the people wey like my post cheesy

9 Likes

Re: £10/N8,525 Giveaway: Winner: @NaijaCuzin. Congratulations!! by Fucklove(m): 11:39pm On Feb 06, 2022
The day I form caring lover follow my street crush fetch water for their house, come back house ask my junior brother "Why water no dey house?" embarassed

My mumu don do cry cry cry

76 Likes

Re: £10/N8,525 Giveaway: Winner: @NaijaCuzin. Congratulations!! by carrlyleone: 11:40pm On Feb 06, 2022
*First time in Lagos.

Me: Driver, I will alight at the next bus stop. That's my address.

Driver: *drove past the bus stop.

Me: Driver you passed my bus stop! What's all this?

Driver: Be like you never ready, as you no talk say "driver o waa ooo". I dey think say you dey call on phone cheesy cheesy cheesy

28 Likes 3 Shares

Re: £10/N8,525 Giveaway: Winner: @NaijaCuzin. Congratulations!! by Rawmalik: 11:42pm On Feb 06, 2022
When I was a lot younger I spied at my cousin while she was having her bath.
May the Lord God Almighty forgive me sad

10 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

Error On Trinity By Pastor Chris / Pastor Chris Oyakhilome: He Loads Us With Benefits / Christians Please Make Me Understand Better.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 42
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.