Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,157,997 members, 7,835,340 topics. Date: Tuesday, 21 May 2024 at 08:53 AM

£10/N8,525 Giveaway: Winner: @NaijaCuzin. Congratulations!! - Religion (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / £10/N8,525 Giveaway: Winner: @NaijaCuzin. Congratulations!! (4658 Views)

Grammy Winner Mandisa Dies At Age 47: 'She Is With The God She Sang About' / Giveaway Winner: @SurvivorM Psychological/emotional Abuse By Partner Or Parent / @NaijaCuzin & @Popsmoke2 Winners (£10 Each) Congratulations - GIVEAWAY CLOSED!! (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: £10/N8,525 Giveaway: Winner: @NaijaCuzin. Congratulations!! by MANNABBQGRILLS: 11:54pm On Feb 06, 2022
Fucklove:
Make Una help me like this post make I see food chop abeg. My wife go divorce me if I no win this money cry cry cry embarassed

https://www.nairaland.com/6974352/10-giveaway-most-liked-story#110020070
We don carry our like give you for there.
OP, Carry the prize give our guys o.

Congratulations to you and Mendy.
Congratulations Senegal.

2 Likes 2 Shares

Re: £10/N8,525 Giveaway: Winner: @NaijaCuzin. Congratulations!! by Englishisamust: 11:54pm On Feb 06, 2022
I remember when I was an Idiot now I'm smat

2 Likes

Re: £10/N8,525 Giveaway: Winner: @NaijaCuzin. Congratulations!! by Wanbissaka: 11:58pm On Feb 06, 2022
post=110020337:
We don carry our like give you for there. OP, Carry the prize give our guys o.
Congratulations to you and Mendy. Congratulations Senegal.
your like no go reach me?

2 Likes

Re: £10/N8,525 Giveaway: Winner: @NaijaCuzin. Congratulations!! by Chevronstaff: 12:00am On Feb 07, 2022
I think Gabaski deserved Goalkeeper of the tournament.. He played his heart out..

7 Likes

Re: £10/N8,525 Giveaway: Winner: @NaijaCuzin. Congratulations!! by Wanbissaka: 12:04am On Feb 07, 2022
Chevronstaff:
I think Gabaski deserved Goalkeeper of the tournament.. He played his heart out..
gabaski won all our hearts.

3 Likes

Re: £10/N8,525 Giveaway: Winner: @NaijaCuzin. Congratulations!! by bestmutiu2019(m): 12:21am On Feb 07, 2022
I remembered this, one Igbo man name OSUOFIA came to buy pepsi from us and saw this dog peacefully sleeping o! He now asked in igbo 'this una dog, e de bark so? undecided undecided'
The dog jumped out and began barking at him angrily angrily ! The man had to climb our car and was screaming 'Nkita unu na a nukwa Igbo shocked shocked' (you dog understands Igbo)

12 Likes

Re: £10/N8,525 Giveaway: Winner: @NaijaCuzin. Congratulations!! by Abian: 12:25am On Feb 07, 2022
The silliest thing I ever did...

Back in the day around 2005, I was in JSS 2 and their was this men's boxer in vogue then, the name is TOMMY HELFIGER. Every boy in the community school I attended then had that boxer. During break time, you'll see boys intentionally pull their school shorts to reveal that amazing underwear cheesy

After I told everyone I know to buy the boxer for me and no one did, I started saving my transport fare to school.To and fro my school was 40 naira while the underwear was N120 naira back then.

I saved 20 naira every week day.

Then I went to the market to buy my special TOMMY boxer grin
It was the most beautiful in the whole school lol.

Usually I wash it and hang on top of my room door every Sunday so that my Monday morning everywhere go fresh grin

That was how my annoying elder sister now went there and shifted my special TOMMY boxer one side and hanged her favorite pink pant ( she was around 19yo then... Was tall with hips too)

Omo Monday morning, I took my bath, applied lotion to all the edges and sketches grin , ready to wear my boxer, only to find it still wet for one corner angry . I felt like commiting murder cry

I was soooo angry I decided that the best revenge was to wear her own favorite pant.

That was how my small skinny self wear size 60 pant grin , I now used office pin to hook the pant to fit, wore my school short over it and went to school.

You need to see that day for school.

I was sweating like a he goat grin

Ball I no fit play

No matter who you are, just don't touch me lol

All my friends kept asking me if I was okay

Deep down in my heart I dey pray make pant no go unhook oo lol

19 Likes

Re: £10/N8,525 Giveaway: Winner: @NaijaCuzin. Congratulations!! by handsomeyitayo(m): 12:46am On Feb 07, 2022
Patient is the key

I met this so called my baby mama some years ago, I asked her out and she agreed, we dated for 6yaears and we do fight due to her dating another guy .later she dump me for another guy and that same guy dump her too..we later reconciled and pregnancy emanated ,she gave birth though I was still a student then not working still under my parent...she gave birth to my baby girl and we did naming ceremony..

After that I was instructed to finish my degree before introduction..

Later I concluded my degree and went for nysc... She brought the my daughter to my parents house ,they welcomed her ..what infuriated my mom was her going to meet a guy she dated before me, my mum frowned at her and she is a school drop out ,secondary school...

Then I have challenges of money then ,I only give her my school feeding fees then to take care of my daughter. But not often....

She started insulting me, calling me names, saying she will not bring my daughter to our place again, we are not taking care of her...ok

There is a day I went to her side to see my daughter ,I bought provision for her ...many things could you imagine I caught her with another man of three children in hotel where she works as a bar lady ...we fought that day ,she stated embarrassing me, and also I got a new job to go and surprised her that is what I met in her place...even her neighbor a nurse also insulted me too ...but I thank God for my life that I am taking care of my daughter, now she is the one begging me money I mean my baby mama, Bec she has giving birth to another child Wich the baby father is jobless and not caring for her,

She will call on me to assist her , I do it because of God sake...

But if I remember what she did to me ..hmmmm... But I let go..

If to say she is patient enough ,won't she enjoys me ,we would settled down ...

But now due to impatient ,she is suffering...
Till today ,she disturb me for assistance...
I will drip my pen here ..

Pastor Tina over to you....

Thanks for giving me the privilege ma.......[color=#550000][/color]

8 Likes 1 Share

Re: £10/N8,525 Giveaway: Winner: @NaijaCuzin. Congratulations!! by leetylee: 1:05am On Feb 07, 2022
Recently, I noticed the number of angry Nigerians has increased. From the saying "an hungry man is an angry man" we can say a poor man angry nature is understandable to an extent. What about the rich ones? The people in the middle and upper class? How do we explain their cause of angriness?

Fine, it's human thing to be sad or unhappy once in a while but how do we explain being angry unnecessary every time.

Everyone seems to be angry over little things that can be overlooked. You will mistakenly match them slightly and they'll want to fight you. You will ask a polite question and aggressive mode will be activated.

My most recent experience was yesterday morning when I went to the bank to get some money.

I took a bike which costs #50 normally. I gave the bike man #100 and he started shouting that I should have told him I didn't have change. Haha! #100 to collect #50 change. I forfeited the change. Own getting inside the bank, I saw 3 standing adjacently on the queue. I asked one of them "Please Sir, are you the last person on the queue" since it was hard to know whom I was behind. "You no get eyes. You no see say na my behind you dey".

When I left the bank, I wanted to buy sports newspaper. I told the vendor to give me Complete sports since he didn't display any sports newspaper and he replied angrily " I no get joor. If you no wan buy these ones make you comot for here".

Recalling the series of event, I find it hard to fathom the reason behind everyone's lingering angry mood.

13 Likes 2 Shares

Re: £10/N8,525 Giveaway: Winner: @NaijaCuzin. Congratulations!! by Austema(m): 1:33am On Feb 07, 2022

9 Likes

Re: £10/N8,525 Giveaway: Winner: @NaijaCuzin. Congratulations!! by Weyrehmod: 2:14am On Feb 07, 2022
Couldn't remember doing something silly

Well to everyone who likes this post...In your quest of making a living, may you not stop living
Shalom

8 Likes

Re: £10/N8,525 Giveaway: Winner: @NaijaCuzin. Congratulations!! by NotBeenPaid: 3:33am On Feb 07, 2022

My own story is that all of from the second page of this thread won't get a like just a single like.

3 Likes

Re: £10/N8,525 Giveaway: Winner: @NaijaCuzin. Congratulations!! by ALLNIGERIANSMAD(m): 4:00am On Feb 07, 2022
goodlistener:
I had a disagreement with a military man on mofty, I had no idea he was military o.

If only I knew he was military... Before replying him Who are you!

Omo I chop better slap dat day. Honestly I have never received such a slap since I was born. I literally saw stars. Lol

Before I knew it, I was on the ground o, and was already shouting sorry sir.

Since then I avoid arguments and say sorry politely when I smell violence from afar.
you still dey remind me of one soldier wey him service rifle fell when we were running away from bokoharam, na me help him carry am dey run dey follow am, I just dey look the guy imagining if we dey street now, e go dey form superD, now he turn rabbit.

4 Likes

Re: £10/N8,525 Giveaway: Winner: @NaijaCuzin. Congratulations!! by qwertyboss(m): 4:41am On Feb 07, 2022
Deleted

5 Likes

Re: £10/N8,525 Giveaway: Winner: @NaijaCuzin. Congratulations!! by WowSweetGuy(m): 4:52am On Feb 07, 2022
I go party..dem share food share food e reach my turn the food finish...dem start to share drinks e reach my turn the drinks finish..D lady serving noticed i wasn't getting anything so when she wanted to share tissue she started from me cry

The End

5 Likes

Re: £10/N8,525 Giveaway: Winner: @NaijaCuzin. Congratulations!! by isaiah4life(m): 6:15am On Feb 07, 2022
My little brother always thought I was his dad. He never knew my dad because my dad died when he was still a toddler. It was going on smooth not until he introduced me to his classmates as his dad. His friends and teachers were like, haaa! Your dad is too young to be a dad. I felt stupid that day. I would have schooled him well about my dad. Now, he just made me single. Every lady thinks I have a son. cheesy

Today is my birthday. Hurray!! Like my post to celebrate me and to win this money. I need buy cake take celebrate this day. cheesy

25 Likes

Re: £10/N8,525 Giveaway: Winner: @NaijaCuzin. Congratulations!! by Nobody: 6:36am On Feb 07, 2022
12 hours to go

LEADERBOARD CURRENTLY

32 likes by @Wanbissaka
20 likes by @STARKENNETH
18 likes by @Orente21
16 likes by @Fucklove
13 likes by @Flahyuq
10 likes by @carrlyleone
5 likes by @adeoyekay
5 likes by @freelancerrr
5 likes by @Miracood2
5 likes by @isaiah4life
4 likes by @Prettygirlie
4 likes by @DesChyko
4 likes by @Limitlessss
3likes by @goodlistener
3 likes by @LordReed
2 likes by @Mhykel217
2 likes by @calmness0
2 likes by @Rawmalik
2 likes by @Chevronstaff
2 likes by @bestmutiu2019
2 likes by @Abian
2 likes by @Austema
2 likes by @Weyrehmod
2 likes by @qwertyboss
1 like by @VillageBus
1 like by @Englishisamust
1 like by @handsomeyitayo
1 like by @leetylee
1 like by @NotBeenPaid
1 like by @WowSweetGuy

Plenty of time to enter. Get your friends to like your story (I gave every entry a like). Highest likes wins!!

1 Like 1 Share

Re: £10/N8,525 Giveaway: Winner: @NaijaCuzin. Congratulations!! by NaijaCuzin: 7:03am On Feb 07, 2022
I can't really remember any story but I once had a crush in school who I was afraid to talk to because I was really shy

This is like a decade ago

137 Likes

Re: £10/N8,525 Giveaway: Winner: @NaijaCuzin. Congratulations!! by illicit(m): 7:18am On Feb 07, 2022
I came late

Let me try

Remember that if u kept something somewhere with ur left hand, u often forget where u kept it

There was a day I wore a cap on my head probably with my left hand.... I was prepared to go out and I started looking for the cap
I was home alone

I was sweating profusely, scattering everything everywhere until I passed my mirror

shocked

I had wasted precious 20 minutes looking for what wasn't lost

cheesy

12 Likes 1 Share

Re: £10/N8,525 Giveaway: Winner: @NaijaCuzin. Congratulations!! by seeker121(m): 7:22am On Feb 07, 2022
The wise one from India, Mahatma Gandhi, says, “Poverty is the worst form of violence,” I disagree. I, however, agree with the words of the Russian sage, Leo Tolstoy, who opines that, “Government is an association of men who do violence to the rest of us.”

4 Likes

Re: £10/N8,525 Giveaway: Winner: @NaijaCuzin. Congratulations!! by Nobody: 7:37am On Feb 07, 2022
susy6999:
Yesterday my wife and I decided to split up the house chores. So it was my turn to wash the dishes. I opened the tap, wet my hands, closed the tap, dried my hands, took the car keys and left. I came back with a dishwasher

Your wife must have been very happy grin

3 Likes

Re: £10/N8,525 Giveaway: Winner: @NaijaCuzin. Congratulations!! by qwertyboss(m): 7:56am On Feb 07, 2022
PastorMIsBack:
12 hours to go

LEADERBOARD CURRENTLY

32 likes by @Wanbissaka
20 likes by @STARKENNETH
18 likes by @Orente21
16 likes by @Fucklove
13 likes by @Flahyuq
10 likes by @carrlyleone
5 likes by @adeoyekay
5 likes by @freelancerrr
5 likes by @Miracood2
5 likes by @isaiah4life
4 likes by @Prettygirlie
4 likes by @DesChyko
4 likes by @Limitlessss
3likes by @goodlistener
3 likes by @LordReed
2 likes by @Mhykel217
2 likes by @calmness0
2 likes by @Rawmalik
2 likes by @Chevronstaff
2 likes by @bestmutiu2019
2 likes by @Abian
2 likes by @Austema
2 likes by @Weyrehmod
2 likes by @qwertyboss
1 like by @VillageBus
1 like by @Englishisamust
1 like by @handsomeyitayo
1 like by @leetylee
1 like by @NotBeenPaid
1 like by @WowSweetGuy

Plenty of time to enter. Get your friends to like your story (I gave every entry a like). Highest likes wins!!
Maybe the rationale behind each story should be considered!
So you want give that number the money make him buy malt
Make I delete my story abeg

1 Like

Re: £10/N8,525 Giveaway: Winner: @NaijaCuzin. Congratulations!! by Isacar(m): 8:06am On Feb 07, 2022
I remember dose days wen we'll go to grandpa's place.
Der was dis mango tree wit plenty fruit...

But guys wer always scared to pluck becos of Bingo wer dey guard d place, funny enough I Neva see bingo be4,

so going by d name bingo nah Local dog it go b jor...... While pick I just say a magestic being panting from behind,

Guys I Neva climb tree be4 na that day I turn Spider-Man, other don run away but my adrenaline hormone push me climb tree...... Naso bingo round d tree dey bark tii d owner come...... D owner come go report 4 house...... My mile dey para para, Dem suppose flog me dat dey but as per say I be Grandpa's fav..... Mile let that wan slide.........

Thank you for reading my story pls like and subscribe.......... grin

9 Likes

Re: £10/N8,525 Giveaway: Winner: @NaijaCuzin. Congratulations!! by Nobody: 8:08am On Feb 07, 2022
qwertyboss:

Maybe the rationale behind each story should be considered!
So you want give that number the money make him buy malt
Make I delete my story abeg

The rule was the story with the highest likes - get your friends to like your story. However, don't give up yet, still loadsa time left grin

2 Likes

Re: £10/N8,525 Giveaway: Winner: @NaijaCuzin. Congratulations!! by Nobody: 8:14am On Feb 07, 2022
qwertyboss:
Deleted

When I ran the same giveaway on Facebook, a guy was miles ahead of everybody. With 10 minutes to go, people were congratulating him. He even promised some people 1k each.

With 2 minutes to go, from nowhere, the person in 3rd place overtook and won!! Everybody was shocked shocked

Get rid of your defeatist attitude.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: £10/N8,525 Giveaway: Winner: @NaijaCuzin. Congratulations!! by fattprince(m): 8:26am On Feb 07, 2022
There was a time I went somewhere while I was coming back I heard they would lock 3rd mainland bridge so I decided to pass Oyingbo even when I saw Iyana Oworo bus. But no I entered Oyingbo#400 which was 200 normal. As I was in the Bus I was just angry because even if Iyana was called #300 I will just take #100 Keke to my house. But Oyingbo after getting there I still entered Bariga #200 and bike #100 making #600 times two of what I would have spent if I went through Iyana Oworo.

5 Likes

Re: £10/N8,525 Giveaway: Winner: @NaijaCuzin. Congratulations!! by Violence101: 8:34am On Feb 07, 2022
So i was in js1 then there was this senior that took two of my friends and i as school sons, she liked us so much we mistook it as love. The trio of us composed a letter to tell her how we were feeling about her and we all promised to give her something if she accepted us. Mine was a fancy pen grin grin
Long story short, the day we gave her the letter that day we did punishment inside ss3a class from like brk till sch close.

11 Likes

Re: £10/N8,525 Giveaway: Winner: @NaijaCuzin. Congratulations!! by Divoc19(f): 8:34am On Feb 07, 2022
Me converting £10 to Naira first undecided

1 Like

Re: £10/N8,525 Giveaway: Winner: @NaijaCuzin. Congratulations!! by Nobody: 8:35am On Feb 07, 2022
Divoc19:
Me converting £10 to Naira first undecided

It's usually between N7,500 and N8,000, depending on the market fluctuation.

3 Likes 1 Share

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

Is Juju Real - Debate Between Phuck_nl And Splitnaija / The Truth That John The Baptist Testified / Muslims Penisess Will Never Soften. Eternal Erection Awaits All Muslims In Islam

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 54
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.