Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,660 members, 7,816,692 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 03:25 PM

Subject Of Yahoo Boys In Our Society, Who And How Do We confront This monster? - Family - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / Subject Of Yahoo Boys In Our Society, Who And How Do We confront This monster? (564 Views)

How Do I Confront My Husband About This Issue? / Should I Confront My Brother's Wife? / I Am Suspecting My Wife Is Cheating. Should I Confront Her? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Subject Of Yahoo Boys In Our Society, Who And How Do We confront This monster? by kennybabs1980: 7:30pm On Feb 06, 2022
The last time I brought this issue to this platform, https://www.nairaland.com/6599286/menace-yahoo-boys-institutions
a high percentage of the respondents insulted me seriously. Some said I was envying the boys.
I'm not a rich person but I can't be classified as poor too. I live averagely within my means and hope always in God.
This menace is becoming a monster that's staring all of us in the face. Are we not concerned about the repercussions of these evil? Are we not concerned that something bad will happen to these boys and the society of something urgent isn't done to curb this evil?
Why is there this deafening silence from government, law enforcement agencies and other necessary stakeholders in our society?
May God help us.

4 Likes

Re: Subject Of Yahoo Boys In Our Society, Who And How Do We confront This monster? by Spherical77(m): 7:41pm On Feb 06, 2022
Me I'm poor o, but i don't condole cyber fraud (Yahoo) It's pure greed that lure most of them into it.
Re: Subject Of Yahoo Boys In Our Society, Who And How Do We confront This monster? by Aidejay(m): 7:50pm On Feb 06, 2022
Look nothing is going to happen, cause it is obvious that certain section of society are not against it.

From some parents, to governors, senators, to some pastors and imams, to the roadside business people, hotel runners and car dealers among other business people who are benefitting from their activities.
Re: Subject Of Yahoo Boys In Our Society, Who And How Do We confront This monster? by Nobody: 8:48pm On Feb 06, 2022
Yahoo boys full this forum cheesy
Them plenty for here ooo. cheesy
Them dey support their fellow yahoo boys na.

1 Like

Re: Subject Of Yahoo Boys In Our Society, Who And How Do We confront This monster? by dobnina(f): 8:51pm On Feb 06, 2022
kennybabs1980:
The last time I brought this issue to this platform, https://www.nairaland.com/6599286/menace-yahoo-boys-institutions
a high percentage of the respondents insulted me seriously. Some said I was envying the boys.
I'm not a rich person but I can't be classified as poor too. I live averagely within my means and hope always in God.
This menace is becoming a monster that's staring all of us in the face. Are we not concerned about the repercussions of these evil? Are we not concerned that something bad will happen to these boys and the society of something urgent isn't done to curb this evil?
Why is there this deafening silence from government, law enforcement agencies and other necessary stakeholders in our society?
May God help us.
They insulted you because half of them are yahoo boys and the remaining half are beneficiaries directly or indirectly of fraud.
Most people are supporting because they are not victims.
Re: Subject Of Yahoo Boys In Our Society, Who And How Do We confront This monster? by gentlekay2017: 9:16pm On Feb 06, 2022
kennybabs1980:
May God help us.
Frightening, very frightening.
These boys are actually ritualists or yahoo plus.
No such thing goes on forever without terrible consequences. why will government do something against yahoo plus? Are those in government not also yahoo men and women and fraudsters? Can Satan fight against Satan?
Why will the law enforcement officials fight against their pot of soup? Go to the highways and see how policemen, FRSC, Civil defence etc collects money from the boys.
Re: Subject Of Yahoo Boys In Our Society, Who And How Do We confront This monster? by Caramia2020(m): 9:58pm On Feb 06, 2022
This is indeed a monster, I hope this menace will not increase in future.
Re: Subject Of Yahoo Boys In Our Society, Who And How Do We confront This monster? by socialmediaman: 10:30pm On Feb 06, 2022
I know you people are pointing fingers at me indirectly for the high unemployment

Re: Subject Of Yahoo Boys In Our Society, Who And How Do We confront This monster? by cococandy(f): 10:34pm On Feb 06, 2022
Have we tried blaming women yet? It usually works grin

2 Likes

Re: Subject Of Yahoo Boys In Our Society, Who And How Do We confront This monster? by gentlekay2017: 10:53pm On Feb 06, 2022
cococandy:
Have we tried blaming women yet? It usually works grin
Blame women for what?
Re: Subject Of Yahoo Boys In Our Society, Who And How Do We confront This monster? by Nobody: 11:09pm On Feb 06, 2022
DrFunmisticGlow:
waaah waaah!!
Cry me a river

Say that to your failed, medical career.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Subject Of Yahoo Boys In Our Society, Who And How Do We confront This monster? by cococandy(f): 1:46am On Feb 07, 2022
light099:

Alright. Below is the blame you asked for.
Women are to be blamed for all wrongs, starting from the first woman to the last, future unborn woman to touch down on earth.
Women are the trigger for crimes.
Major portion of proceeds from crimes end up with women. The corrupt politicians, the G boys, the scammers all do it so that some aunties can acquire new Iphones, cars and properties at Lekki.
on brand

1 Like

Re: Subject Of Yahoo Boys In Our Society, Who And How Do We confront This monster? by Lamanii22(f): 2:08am On Feb 07, 2022
May God deliver our children or maybe the world evolved too fast.... some parents too are bournvita parents, they feel it is the children that should take care of them. Don't they know that they are the ones that should work hard and leave inheritance for their children? Another one is poverty, a jobless man impregnating an apprentice lady or an unskilled lady, when the child grows older he would want to live on a fast lane, even the songs like bella shmurda songs and the likes are a part of it.... and our present youths that don't know more than smoking weed, the weed menace, sometimes I wonder, are they trying to feel among? Or it's a decision from within, even teenagers are smoking it, some woukd even smoke and smoke but cannot eat good food, they are practically begging, one has even gone mad totally in my area..... even the police too are a part of it.... but most importantly it starts from the kind of home one is being raised. .
Re: Subject Of Yahoo Boys In Our Society, Who And How Do We confront This monster? by MufasaLion: 6:22am On Feb 07, 2022
Investigating, taking pictures of the whole team.
Re: Subject Of Yahoo Boys In Our Society, Who And How Do We confront This monster? by GboyegaD(m): 6:46am On Feb 07, 2022
It's a monster waiting to consume us. Now, it is difficult to trust anyone since everyone wants to get rich so quickly.
Re: Subject Of Yahoo Boys In Our Society, Who And How Do We confront This monster? by BigYash: 7:16am On Feb 07, 2022
The head is faulty (government ) Infact they are the biggest fraudsters. So,the body will always be sick(followers)
The police and efcc, that are supposed to take these fraudsters down ,are fraudsters themselves.. E.g the fashion police linked to huspupi.. They are many of them like that.. I heard of one SARS top officer that has HK,where he train upcoming yahoo boys. Because he is SARS,SARS even protect his HK house ... So ,the matter get as e be..
Re: Subject Of Yahoo Boys In Our Society, Who And How Do We confront This monster? by DrFunmisticGlow: 12:08pm On Feb 09, 2022
light099:

Say that to your failed, medical career.
whatever man!! sad

(1) (Reply)

My Last In This World / 5 Things You Must Never Say To Your Husband For A Peaceful Marriage / The World's Best And State-of-the-arts Home For Elderly Is Located In Nigeria

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 31
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.