Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,257 members, 7,829,504 topics. Date: Thursday, 16 May 2024 at 08:12 AM

Bola Tinubu Super Dapper As He Alighted From His Private Jet-photo - Politics (6) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Bola Tinubu Super Dapper As He Alighted From His Private Jet-photo (49222 Views)

Dino Melaye And Saraki Looking Dapper As They Step Out For An Event / Asiwaju Tinubu Look Super Dapper In This Picture / Ahmed Idimi Shares On A Private Jet (Photo) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Bola Tinubu Super Dapper As He Alighted From His Private Jet-photo by Nobody: 7:03pm On Feb 07, 2022
omoolokunEsin:

I appeal to you that you learn to use civil words on the internet. You may not know the status of the people you are talking to, no matter how intelligent you may be. Aside from this, some people have angrily talked themselves into trouble without knowing. Two, even if you were a politician, I advise you conduct yourself like a gentleman. No politician is worth dying for and whatever opinion you may think you should express with eagerness counts for nothing where decisions are made.

You won't get water from this rock, strike your moral staff elsewhere. I confront your weak assertions with superior arguments and this is the best you could come up with, subscribing to my emotions?
You must feel you're talking to your kid at home, or one of those minions you order around in one of your TSG/SWAGA WhatsApp groups.

You really need to up your PR game, learn to coordinate your thoughts and be more coherent in relaying them. One minute you're asserting that he's 69, then he's 82, now he's 72? It's hard for even you to keep up, isn't it?
I understand, truly. We all have mouths to feed. The conscience will be fine, we can afford not to sleep well at night, at least for now.
Re: Bola Tinubu Super Dapper As He Alighted From His Private Jet-photo by Nobody: 7:23pm On Feb 07, 2022
CorGier:

You won't get water from this rock, strike your moral staff elsewhere. I confront your weak assertions with superior arguments and this is the best you could come up with, subscribing to my emotions?
You must feel you're talking to your kid at home, or one of those minions you order around in one of your TSG/SWAGA WhatsApp groups.

You really need to up your PR game, learn to coordinate your thoughts and be more coherent in relaying them. One minute you're asserting that he's 69, then he's 82, now he's 72? It's hard for even you to keep up, isn't it?
I understand, truly. We all have mouths to feed. The conscience will be fine, we can afford not to sleep well at night, at least for now.

Go back and read my posts well. I never said that Tinubu was 82! You're so eager to prove a point that you refused to read between the lines. It's obvious that Hate has birthed in you the kind of cynicism which indwells the innards of the wicked. What do I want to plead to your hateful emotions for? Must you bring another down that you may rise? Obviously, you live in Yorubaland that you so much hate, leaving behind your erosion infested 5-state enclave. Ta! None of you can ever be president of this Zoo because we are loathe to see you become a ruler of animals. And there's nothing, absolutely nothing you can do about that. Or, didn't they tell you of 1970 when your supreme Commander left the flock headless and ran to Ivory Coast with his tail between his weakened hind limbs? The fool that he was! He came back later to team up with the very people that killed 2million of his people. Know why? Because he hated the Yoruba! But then, "who God has blessed, no one curses".
Re: Bola Tinubu Super Dapper As He Alighted From His Private Jet-photo by Oceanjagaban: 7:57pm On Feb 07, 2022
Sleekfingers:

That's our next president oooo

grin grin grin
Your president? Youth president for which community?lol
Re: Bola Tinubu Super Dapper As He Alighted From His Private Jet-photo by Sleekfingers: 8:13pm On Feb 07, 2022
Oceanjagaban:

Your president? Youth president for which community?lol

Tinubu naija next president. Shikena.....since, Osinbajo is unlikely to contest.....

If una like make una no vote for am...
Re: Bola Tinubu Super Dapper As He Alighted From His Private Jet-photo by Nobody: 8:13pm On Feb 07, 2022
omoolokunEsin:

Go back and read my posts well. I never said that Tinubu was 82! You're so eager to prove a point that you refused to read between the lines. It's obvious that Hate has birthed in you the kind of cynicism which indwells the innards of the wicked. [/b]What do I want to plead to your hateful emotions for? Must you bring another down that you may rise? [b]Obviously, you live in Yorubaland that you so much hate, leaving behind your erosion infested 5-state enclave. Ta! None of you can ever be president of this Zoo because we are loathe to see you become a ruler of animals. And there's nothing, absolutely nothing you can do about that. Or, didn't they tell you of 1970 when your supreme Commander left the flock headless and ran to Ivory Coast with his tail between his weakened hind limbs? The fool that he was! He came back later to team up with the very people that killed 2million of his people. Know why? Because he hated the Yoruba! But then, "who God has blessed, no one curses".

Finally the wolf in sheep clothing bares his fangs, even foaming in the mouth for good measure. I always knew beneath that "Look I'm a gentleman, I'm so civil" facade lied a tribalist and ethnic jingoist.

Anyone who disagrees (objectively I might add) with you fickle lot is either Igbo, or a yoruba hater. I bet it took everything in you to overcome the temptation of tagging me an IPOB supporter. Meanwhile nothing I've said so far, or, argued for or against warranted such childish aspersions from you on my person.

Like I said earlier, take several seats back and shush it. I find nothing you say noteworthy. I'm basically just hermoraging my brain cells with you ATM. Have a good night.
Re: Bola Tinubu Super Dapper As He Alighted From His Private Jet-photo by NamelessOGBENI(m): 8:46pm On Feb 07, 2022
Another pose for the gullible ones.

I hope say you sha get your PVC and nobi behind keypad you go cast your votes.
Re: Bola Tinubu Super Dapper As He Alighted From His Private Jet-photo by jessevictor459: 9:03pm On Feb 07, 2022
If I had ultimate power it is sure presidency for asiwaju I want to see him rule nija but since I dont have thay power my vote is for him and I will canvass massively for him
Asiwaju 2023
Re: Bola Tinubu Super Dapper As He Alighted From His Private Jet-photo by Oceanjagaban: 9:50pm On Feb 07, 2022
Sleekfingers:

Tinubu naija next president. Shikena.....since, Osinbajo is unlikely to contest.....

If una like make una no vote for am...
you just want to kill the old sick man...
Re: Bola Tinubu Super Dapper As He Alighted From His Private Jet-photo by Nobody: 11:11pm On Feb 07, 2022
CorGier:

Finally the wolf in sheep clothing bares his fangs, even foaming in the mouth for good measure. I always knew beneath that "Look I'm a gentleman, I'm so civil" facade lied a tribalist and ethnic jingoist.

Anyone who disagrees (objectively I might add) with you fickle lot is either Igbo, or a yoruba hater. I bet it took everything in you to overcome the temptation of tagging me an IPOB supporter. Meanwhile nothing I've said so far, or, argued for or against warranted such childish aspersions from you on my person.

Like I said earlier, take several seats back and shush it. I find nothing you say noteworthy. I'm basically just hermoraging my brain cells with you ATM. Have a good night.

Your WAILING is eternal - it shall know no end. To think that this is only the beginning! Your traditional post of vice president, laye, you'll not get it this time. Hate-filled conceits who believe that the world should worship at their shrine. People who do not have the vote, yet believe that they are of any consequence in the scheme of things in Nigeria. Go on campaigning against a man who has never offended you. "Cause causeless shall not come". No one knows the offence of the Yoruba that you must rise against them at every election cycle. Your sorrow shall know no end. You have failed already, you children of EIGHT. Have a BAD night with hallucinations and nightmares.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Deadlock As INEC Recs Give Jega Conditions For Poll Shift - PremiumTimes / Wole Soyinka, Others Visit Sunday Igboho In Benin Republic (Pictures) / Vote-Buying: Politicians Plot New Strategies To Bypass Cash Crunch

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 29
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.