Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,215 members, 7,815,248 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 09:35 AM

Bola Tinubu Super Dapper As He Alighted From His Private Jet-photo - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Bola Tinubu Super Dapper As He Alighted From His Private Jet-photo (49197 Views)

Dino Melaye And Saraki Looking Dapper As They Step Out For An Event / Asiwaju Tinubu Look Super Dapper In This Picture / Ahmed Idimi Shares On A Private Jet (Photo) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Bola Tinubu Super Dapper As He Alighted From His Private Jet-photo by TheRareGem1(f): 8:08am On Feb 07, 2022
Tinubu of former Lagos governor is not Tinubu of today.

Borrow yourself brain o. This is the bitter truth

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Bola Tinubu Super Dapper As He Alighted From His Private Jet-photo by Dapson73(m): 8:08am On Feb 07, 2022
trutharena:
See my president :

Our incoming Aso Rock landlord 2023.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Bola Tinubu Super Dapper As He Alighted From His Private Jet-photo by Luckysbab: 8:08am On Feb 07, 2022
HandsomeBlack:

This is exactly my thoughts and concern right now.

Honestly very worrisome

1 Like

Re: Bola Tinubu Super Dapper As He Alighted From His Private Jet-photo by ufotunang: 8:09am On Feb 07, 2022
If you like wear jeans trouser,polo, canvas to look young.... you cannot deceive Nigerians you are old you are old...you cannot cheat nature.... welcome back from the London hospital
Re: Bola Tinubu Super Dapper As He Alighted From His Private Jet-photo by favour32(m): 8:09am On Feb 07, 2022
Oceanjagaban:
Because of election,Dem package old thief make him resemble Yahoo boy...I dey smile ona
How yahoo boys dey be?
Re: Bola Tinubu Super Dapper As He Alighted From His Private Jet-photo by charixel: 8:10am On Feb 07, 2022
Ah... Won fé fí tán wá ní o.
Re: Bola Tinubu Super Dapper As He Alighted From His Private Jet-photo by Chrislova(m): 8:10am On Feb 07, 2022
some1 that can't even stand erect

1 Like

Re: Bola Tinubu Super Dapper As He Alighted From His Private Jet-photo by symbianDON(m): 8:10am On Feb 07, 2022
If he likes let him dress like hushpuppi...o.y.o is his case come 2023!

1 Like

Re: Bola Tinubu Super Dapper As He Alighted From His Private Jet-photo by Zulez: 8:10am On Feb 07, 2022
Jagaban don arrive grin

3 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Bola Tinubu Super Dapper As He Alighted From His Private Jet-photo by OgunkeelAllMod: 8:10am On Feb 07, 2022
Lol.. Iragbiji presidential hopeful undecided cheesy No be dapper na trapstar.. Yeye junkie

1 Like

Re: Bola Tinubu Super Dapper As He Alighted From His Private Jet-photo by 2tpick: 8:11am On Feb 07, 2022
Does his dressing allude to the fact that he is also worried about the "ancestor mantra" used by his haters?
Re: Bola Tinubu Super Dapper As He Alighted From His Private Jet-photo by Chrislova(m): 8:11am On Feb 07, 2022
headSmasher:
O boy see Mazi Bola Ahmed Tinubu the chukwu okike abimba ohamadike, the undisputable and indispensable performer, the slayer of baby factory criminals and drug traffickers cannibals
hahahah

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Bola Tinubu Super Dapper As He Alighted From His Private Jet-photo by Zulez: 8:12am On Feb 07, 2022
TheRareGem1:
Tinubu of former Lagos governor is not Tinubu of today.

Borrow yourself brain o. This is the bitter truth
mumu grin Tinubu of today be ur father bah

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Bola Tinubu Super Dapper As He Alighted From His Private Jet-photo by samesta(m): 8:12am On Feb 07, 2022
Na wao!!! "Tinubu looks super dapper" what about the present status of his brain?
Is his brain that of 69yrs?
Re: Bola Tinubu Super Dapper As He Alighted From His Private Jet-photo by okorogodwin4(m): 8:13am On Feb 07, 2022
Old wine in a new bottle the bullion van Chicago drug Baron dressing like husspuppi the law will soon catch up with him the EFCC is coming

2 Likes

Re: Bola Tinubu Super Dapper As He Alighted From His Private Jet-photo by XYZo: 8:13am On Feb 07, 2022
kingPhidel:
If you like dress like big wiz and Davido or even Portable we still know your age and your health status

grin cheesy grin

Jehehehe I wan fall down on

1 Like

Re: Bola Tinubu Super Dapper As He Alighted From His Private Jet-photo by nedekid: 8:13am On Feb 07, 2022
donbachi:
If him like make him dress like rick ross and gucci mane with big neck chains....him done dey too old to rule naija.
What if he sag him trouser, will that help you reconsider? cool

1 Like

Re: Bola Tinubu Super Dapper As He Alighted From His Private Jet-photo by rajiedreez: 8:13am On Feb 07, 2022
Dapper ko, dapada ni

1 Like

Re: Bola Tinubu Super Dapper As He Alighted From His Private Jet-photo by Digmygold: 8:14am On Feb 07, 2022
Okwyjesus:

Am lgbo. I will opt for OSIBANJO.
No sentiment.....Tinubu won't fly

Osinbajo is part of this failed administration. He is going to fail you again because he won't do.anything different. Vote wisely.
Re: Bola Tinubu Super Dapper As He Alighted From His Private Jet-photo by Nobody: 8:15am On Feb 07, 2022
Lol. How many under garments did they have to pad him with? Yinmu

2 Likes

Re: Bola Tinubu Super Dapper As He Alighted From His Private Jet-photo by ufotunang: 8:15am On Feb 07, 2022
This is how Buhari packaged himself to look young.....but see what we are facing now ....bad governance.... Buhari travelsvto London hospital to receive treatment and do medical checkup ...nawaoooo
Re: Bola Tinubu Super Dapper As He Alighted From His Private Jet-photo by SarkinYarki: 8:17am On Feb 07, 2022
sarrki:
The nightmare of all wailing brothers and sisters

You are back to sell Nigerians another bad product

1 Like

Re: Bola Tinubu Super Dapper As He Alighted From His Private Jet-photo by creepsyme(f): 8:19am On Feb 07, 2022
sarrki:
God bless Asiwaju Tinubu

Future assured

Na packaging!

1 Like

Re: Bola Tinubu Super Dapper As He Alighted From His Private Jet-photo by owelle22(m): 8:20am On Feb 07, 2022
If Una like package m with Louis Vuitton cartoon we no go buy

1 Like

Re: Bola Tinubu Super Dapper As He Alighted From His Private Jet-photo by KiNg0G: 8:22am On Feb 07, 2022
sarrki:
God bless Asiwaju Tinubu

Future assured

What future?

1 Like

Re: Bola Tinubu Super Dapper As He Alighted From His Private Jet-photo by Joe4real1988(m): 8:23am On Feb 07, 2022
Tokskob2008:
Una don dey package this one again just like you guys packaged the current calamity bedeviling the country right now shey

Well no probs we are all still Nigerians be you living inside or outside the country and we all will feel the impact of always acting dumb and selfish. E go touch everyone one by one no matter what, shebi rice now na #5k for a bag and other food prices has gone down right? We shall all see!!
Sorry to say this, Nigerians(especially the youth) are the most dumb*st and fool*sh set of people i have seen. This country will not move 4ward coz of tribalism, sentiment and religion. Mark my words.
Don't stress yourself bro, if the irrational majority vote him in, no issue, however his performance turns out to be, all of us will bear the brunt. Yeye pple undecided
Re: Bola Tinubu Super Dapper As He Alighted From His Private Jet-photo by OgunkeelAllMod: 8:23am On Feb 07, 2022
sarrki:
God bless Asiwaju Tinubu

Future assured

future of Amala and spyrogyral soup, I know. Weldon undecided

1 Like

Re: Bola Tinubu Super Dapper As He Alighted From His Private Jet-photo by ariesbull: 8:24am On Feb 07, 2022
Tokskob2008:
Una don dey package this one again just like you guys packaged the current calamity bedeviling the country right now shey

Well no probs we are all still Nigerians be you living inside or outside the country and we all will feel the impact of always acting dumb and selfish. E go touch everyone one by one no matter what, shebi rice now na #5k for a bag and other food prices has gone down right? We shall all see!!

Yoruba people no dey Taya... I just tire for them... Sometimes I ask myself what is actually wwrong with yhises folks

Suffer no dey tire dem ni?
Re: Bola Tinubu Super Dapper As He Alighted From His Private Jet-photo by stacyadams: 8:25am On Feb 07, 2022
snowball11:
The reason Nigeria is still a 4th world country is because we have more fools voting during elections than sane minds! grin

With the stupid comments I'm reading from the thread ,I totally agree with you..
Re: Bola Tinubu Super Dapper As He Alighted From His Private Jet-photo by FILEBE(m): 8:25am On Feb 07, 2022
Obviously. We have a big problem in this country. We are the big problem.
Re: Bola Tinubu Super Dapper As He Alighted From His Private Jet-photo by Atk1nson(m): 8:25am On Feb 07, 2022
seunmsg:
Akanbi omo olodo Ide
Jagaban Bornu
Leader of leaders.
On your mandate we stand!
No apologies to anyone.

who gave him mandate....he should not just finish lagos money with the bullion van politics he has been crisscrossing the country looking for a mandate
Re: Bola Tinubu Super Dapper As He Alighted From His Private Jet-photo by ariesbull: 8:26am On Feb 07, 2022
Joe4real1988:
Sorry to say this, Nigerians(especially the youth) are the most dumb*st and fool*sh set of people i have seen. This country will not move 4ward coz of tribalism, sentiment and religion. Mark my words.
Don't stress yourself bro, if the irrational majority vote him in, no issue, however his performance turns out to be, all of us will bear the brunt. Yeye pple undecided
stop calling Nigerian youths... Na Yoruba youths dey package am... Stop this shifting of goal post

They did it in 2014...dem no dey Taya for suffer na so dem dey mine skull up and down now

Leave Nigerian youths out of this na Yoruba youths na so they male endsars tribal thing

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Newly Recruited Soldiers In Borno Take To The Streets To Show Their "Color".PICS / DSS Refused To Arrest Imam Salihu Zaria Who Threatened To Kill Christians / Oki Samuel, Jonathan's Relation That Was Killed By Kidnappers - See Photos

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 24
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.