Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,161 members, 7,821,942 topics. Date: Wednesday, 08 May 2024 at 10:23 PM

2023: Nigeria Is No Longer A Zoo - Dipo Awojide - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / 2023: Nigeria Is No Longer A Zoo - Dipo Awojide (10248 Views)

"We No Dey Give Shi Shi In The Mud" - Dipo Awojide Mocks Obidients / Dipo Awojide Reacts To Threats, Accusations Because Of His Political Choice / Dipo Awojide Condemns BBNaija Stars Getting State Government Appointments (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: 2023: Nigeria Is No Longer A Zoo - Dipo Awojide by mecussey(m): 6:30am On Feb 07, 2022
These people don't know what's on the mind of an average igbo man. Make Nigeria face one national crises or face external force One day una go understand. For now Igbo's are catching cruise with presidetial election though, the few politicians wants a national cake by all means

1 Like 1 Share

Re: 2023: Nigeria Is No Longer A Zoo - Dipo Awojide by Nobody: 6:32am On Feb 07, 2022
Ayomi90:

Are you aware Igboho will be released soon? Yorubas don't make noise about the steps they take like u guys yet Nnamdi Kanu is still in prison with no news about if he will be released or not. Now ur people are looking for presidency and have abandoned the agitation.

I doubt this ur statement but if it's true den he has dropped the struggle for oduduwa republic.. nonetheless, I see people pained as a result of seeing that sensible igbos are not vying for the president seat.. who are after the seat,the same asslicking igbo politicians,okorocha,ngige, obi etc... and if anyone can provide evidence of them calling their slave masters and their country zoo,den I will leave this forum...

This media of a thing is what builds and destroys a nation, most of this saboteurs, the way yorubas and hausas including igbos report this south east crises,the fear wouldn't let you cross bridge head, but when you travel, you will see how peaceful it is.. those that are killing and burnt innocent people and their houses are the ebube agu and army, now the same ebube agu working with hope.

There's esn and ipob in Anambra state, why is it calm, hope and umuoma have something that they are hiding from the public...

My point is... make ur findings b4 u speak or judge ... to avoid being a fool and in case you're one den.. I don't underestimate the power of foolish people in a large gathering or forum....

Tribalism, sentiments emotions,religion and foolishness has eaten most of the citizens...

4 Likes

Re: 2023: Nigeria Is No Longer A Zoo - Dipo Awojide by Goldbw122(m): 6:34am On Feb 07, 2022
It looks like we are still in a zoo because they just give us peace with in a minutes or hour and start the war again, so that is what is happening, Well i just pray the master of the zoo like the new master that will be appointed should make the suffering of Nigeria more less painful.
Re: 2023: Nigeria Is No Longer A Zoo - Dipo Awojide by Ayed44: 6:35am On Feb 07, 2022
Is there any reason to call Nigeria a zoo? Did the people calling Nigeria a zoo today call Nigeria a zoo fifty years ago? What went wrong?

If Nigeria was working nobody will call it a zoo. Whether you like it or not, the grievances are genuiuand snd the 3023 election is just a distraction.

After the 2023 election, no matter the outcome, the agitation will resume even louder.
Re: 2023: Nigeria Is No Longer A Zoo - Dipo Awojide by kenex4ever(m): 6:38am On Feb 07, 2022
helinues:
grin cheesy

Abi oo, Nigeria is no longer a zoo

Buhari is no longer Jubril..

Chai, see what too much attaching of emotions can cause.. That's only if they would even learn from that
Guy you people should calm down and stop spreading lies.

All the people contesting from the SE were never in support of IPOB.

Also IPOB supporters are not among the campaigners of Igbo presidency

Ipob struggle generally reduced since the day they arrested MNK and not because of election.
Thesame thing with Yoruba nation agitation too when Sunday Igboho was arrested.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: 2023: Nigeria Is No Longer A Zoo - Dipo Awojide by Simdyofficial(f): 6:38am On Feb 07, 2022
cheesy make una dey deceive una selves. Let 2023 come first. Are you all begging or forcing this upon yourselves? Show us one biafran that has stopped agitating and wants Igbo presidency? Lol. Abeg show me where and when you heard that Nigeria is not a zoo? shocked politicians now paying huge for campaign to some people who has no choice. Then y'all all rant like dogs saying shiiiit. Nigeria is a zoo and will continue to be a zoo. Igbo presidency won't sort anything.. What did south gain from obj? What did south south gain from Jonathan, what did the north gain from buhari. Be deceiving your mumu selves online

1 Like 1 Share

Re: 2023: Nigeria Is No Longer A Zoo - Dipo Awojide by ityP(m): 6:48am On Feb 07, 2022
Ayomi90:

Are you aware Igboho will be released soon? Yorubas don't make noise about the steps they take like u guys yet Nnamdi Kanu is still in prison with no news about if he will be released or not. Now ur people are looking for presidency and have abandoned the agitation.

Igboho dey same boat with Kanu. If he is released, he will come to naija and be jailed. It's like you don't know Buhari. Dude no send your papa

1 Like

Re: 2023: Nigeria Is No Longer A Zoo - Dipo Awojide by ityP(m): 6:50am On Feb 07, 2022
Dannyfan:
Still a zoo. This Dipo is not in Nigeria and he is not contributing to the nation but teaching our youth how to leave the country

No mind the mumu. He is part of the fools that were calling for a Buhari presidency, all because they want Tinubu to be president. Foolish idiots. Why doesn't he come back to naija and face the suffer with us?

1 Like 1 Share

Re: 2023: Nigeria Is No Longer A Zoo - Dipo Awojide by ityP(m): 6:51am On Feb 07, 2022
Nosayer:

You want him to tell your youths to remain in Nigeria even when Nigeria is too tight in terms of opportunities and talents maximization? The youths should stay when 34 million of them are not employed? They should stay when majority of the tech skills they have is not supported in Nigeria or you want everyone of them to join the league of the yahoo plus?

Not every youth will leave but if anyone among the underprivileged have opportunity to leave, they should go and make a great career for themselves outside Nigeria. Nigeria is not safe for people from humble families.

You're aware that idiot campaigned heavily for Buhari?
Re: 2023: Nigeria Is No Longer A Zoo - Dipo Awojide by overall90: 6:53am On Feb 07, 2022
temitayomie:

What exactly is your point??

cheesy

My point is why are the yorubas running from pillar to post trying to remind everyone especially the northerners about IPOB and the Biafran struggle because the same set of igbo politicians who have never supported IPOB said they want to contest for the presidency.
This is the same energy you folks use in opposing IPOB.
Imagine how ridiculous it will sound if igbos start devoting their time and energy to remind the northerners about the activities of Igbogho and the yoruba nation agitators,or the numerous fights you have been having with them, especially the recent one in Ibadan where you killed many and destroyed their wares.
Just for you to know,an average igbo person is not interested in your presidency but wants out.

2 Likes 2 Shares

Re: 2023: Nigeria Is No Longer A Zoo - Dipo Awojide by seunmsg(m): 7:01am On Feb 07, 2022
trutharena:
Lol it’s been long I see the Zoo word on social media.

Well, the zoo is no longer falling and we now want election and not referendum grin grin grin

1 Like

Re: 2023: Nigeria Is No Longer A Zoo - Dipo Awojide by Benoxvals(m): 7:04am On Feb 07, 2022
Nigerians are waiting for another civil war to begin without knowing that it has already begun but only more complicated and heartbreaking now.
If only we keep the records of the deaths and ill activities in Nigeria on a daily basis..
All the sectors in this country has been compromised in one way or the other.
It’s only when u step outside the shores of this country that u will understand how barbaric we’ve become...
The surprising thing is that no matter how the deed stinks in this country,it becomes a normalcy within a short time.
Re: 2023: Nigeria Is No Longer A Zoo - Dipo Awojide by Nobody: 7:07am On Feb 07, 2022
wwwihy:

To the twitter poster

The minute you realise that all the issues in Nigeria are about who and how the cake is shared....that's when you would realize that all the Biafra, OOdua, even Sharia...na wash.

That's why Nigeria is never ever going to break up.

2 Likes

Re: 2023: Nigeria Is No Longer A Zoo - Dipo Awojide by MOJ584(m): 7:11am On Feb 07, 2022
Guys,

It baffles me how most of the people here supposedly graduates analyze issues! I'm not an ipob member but I cannot deny the fact that those guys are not only organized but also formidable!

They are about the largest Mass movement in the entire world, having verifiable large followership in over 100 countries in the world.

That the Igbo political class/ elites are currently singing 2023 presidential songs does not mean that ipob has capitulated! The political class were never Pro ipob!! KANU and his team view them as sell outs, slaves, sabo, agents of the caliphate etc etc!

Those igbo elites had always opposed KANU and his agitation in favour of the existing status quo because it does not only favour them & their immediate family but likely to favour their next generation if sustained

So, when you see the likes of OUK, Rochas, Umahi, Anyim, Nnamani brothers, Nwobodo, Obi Pandora, Ngige, Nwodo brothers, Onyeama, state govs. etc etc falling on top of each other in a show of solidarity for one Nigeria with the ultimate aim of delighting the Northern Oligarchy, an average mind should easily understand what their interests are!

These guys does not move freely in IBO land! They are endangered species!

Like someone asked up there; what has changed for good in Nigeria since 1960 when we began to hear that E go better

Why can't IBO, Yoruba & SS graduates on this platform reason for once! Everyday we keep fighting and abusing each other here while Nomads keeps us in perpetual servitude. Their children are already positioned to rule over our helpless descendants.

US may say; God we thank you because even if we have failed in everything else, at least we are doing well in Sci/Technology & military might, Italy and india will thank God for strides in health sector, China will beat hand on the chest for manufacturing, Germany will mention security, Brazil will say sports, Kenya and Ethiopia will mention their national carriers/ track and field events, Ghana will say Education sector, South Africa will mention food security/ constant power. Ordinary Togo and Benin will mention steady power etc etc etc!

Now guys, apart from Religion, can anyone here in all sincerity mention just one sector of our National life where we can beat hand on the chest and say; Father, if not for any other thing, we thank you for this area or that area Just one sector!!

Yet, graduates who are still roaming the streets 10 years post graduation will be here fighting each other here over the same country and its demonic leaders who kept us perpetually impoverished!

There is something fundamentally wrong with the brain of a black man but the worst of them all is the black man from a West African country called Nigeria!

The peaceful or violent disintegration of Nigeria will not only save millions of lives but will also reduce the Power of Satan on earth by 50%

Spits!!!

2 Likes 2 Shares

Re: 2023: Nigeria Is No Longer A Zoo - Dipo Awojide by Trentee4eva: 7:14am On Feb 07, 2022
The Presidency will come to SS wink

Re: 2023: Nigeria Is No Longer A Zoo - Dipo Awojide by NGArmyTerrorist: 7:14am On Feb 07, 2022
See this one, be deceiving yourself with polithieves..

Re: 2023: Nigeria Is No Longer A Zoo - Dipo Awojide by Ayomi90: 7:17am On Feb 07, 2022
ityP:

Igboho dey same boat with Kanu. If he is released, he will come to naija and be jailed. It's like you don't know Buhari. Dude no send your papa
Since he dey same boat with Kanu why the noise then?
Re: 2023: Nigeria Is No Longer A Zoo - Dipo Awojide by mejai(m): 7:18am On Feb 07, 2022
MOJ584:

Guys,

It baffles me how most of the people here supposedly graduates analyze issues! I'm not an ipob member but I cannot deny the fact that those guys are not only organized but also formidable!

They are about the largest Mass movement in the entire world, having verifiable large followership in over 100 countries in the world.

That the Igbo political class/ elites are currently singing 2023 presidential songs does not mean that ipob has capitulated! The political class were never Pro ipob!! KANU and his team view them as sell outs, slaves, sabo, agents of the caliphate etc etc!

Those igbo elites had always opposed KANU and his agitation in favour of the existing status quo because it does not only favour them & their immediate family but likely to favour their next generation if sustained

So, when you see the likes of OUK, Rochas, Umahi, Anyim, Nnamani brothers, Nwobodo, Obi Pandora, Ngige, Nwodo brothers, Onyeama, state govs. etc etc falling on top of each other in a show of solidarity for one Nigeria with the ultimate aim of delighting the Northern Oligarchy, an average mind should easily understand what their interests are!

These guys does not move freely in IBO land! They are endangered species!

Like someone asked up there; what has changed for good in Nigeria since 1960 when we began to hear that E go better

Why can't IBO, Yoruba & SS graduates on this platform reason for once! Everyday we keep fighting and abusing each other here while Nomads keeps us in perpetual servitude. Their children are already positioned to rule over our helpless descendants.

US may say; God we thank you because even if we have failed in everything else, at least we are doing well in Sci/Technology & military might, Italy and india will thank God for strides in health sector, China will beat hand on the chest for manufacturing, Germany will mention security, Brazil will say sports, Kenya and Ethiopia will mention their national carriers/ track and field events, Ghana will say Education sector, South Africa will mention food security/ constant power. Ordinary Togo and Benin will mention steady power etc etc etc!

Now guys, apart from Religion, can anyone here in all sincerity mention just one sector of our National life where we can beat hand on the chest and say; Father, if not for any other thing, we thank you for this area or that area Just one sector!!

Yet, graduates who are still roaming the streets 10 years post graduation will be here fighting each other here over the same country and its demonic leaders who kept us perpetually impoverished!

There is something fundamentally wrong with the brain of a black man but the worst of them all is the black man from a West African country called Nigeria!

The peaceful or violent disintegration of Nigeria will not only save millions of lives but will also reduce the Power of Satan on earth by 50%

Spits!!!

1 Like 1 Share

Re: 2023: Nigeria Is No Longer A Zoo - Dipo Awojide by Ayomi90: 7:19am On Feb 07, 2022
Manlikechoba:

I doubt this ur statement but if it's true den he has dropped the struggle for oduduwa republic.. nonetheless, I see people pained as a result of seeing that sensible igbos are not vying for the president seat.. who are after the seat,the same asslicking igbo politicians,okorocha,ngige, obi etc... and if anyone can provide evidence of them calling their slave masters and their country zoo,den I will leave this forum...

This media of a thing is what builds and destroys a nation, most of this saboteurs, the way yorubas and hausas including igbos report this south east crises,the fear wouldn't let you cross bridge head, but when you travel, you will see how peaceful it is.. those that are killing and burnt innocent people and their houses are the ebube agu and army, now the same ebube agu working with hope.

There's esn and ipob in Anambra state, why is it calm, hope and umuoma have something that they are hiding from the public...

My point is... make ur findings b4 u speak or judge ... to avoid being a fool and in case you're one den.. I don't underestimate the power of foolish people in a large gathering or forum....

Tribalism, sentiments emotions,religion and foolishness has eaten most of the citizens...
So those Igbos vying for president seat are not sensible, what makes u feel you are sensible or better than them?

1 Like

Re: 2023: Nigeria Is No Longer A Zoo - Dipo Awojide by Nobody: 7:19am On Feb 07, 2022
The joke is on IGBOS who still believe there is a way to do it

The joke is on Igbo's who thinks Nigeria is also their right

The joke is on Igbo's who are shouting get your PVC get your PVC

The joke is on Igbo's who think Nigeria will be great someday

The joke is on Igbo's who think they are not IPOB but One Nigeria....they can deceive you...use you to fight your brothers and sisters ask you to point out those protecting your land and you will and they will kill them but at the end of the day they will still see you as IPOB

Before IPOB they laughed at Igbo's during election that nobody will trust them with Nigeria government after the war

Few years back it was Igbo's has no candidate they are not in unity

The other time it was Igbos have had their turn they voted goodluck Jonathan their brother

Then it was igbos are angry their brother Jonathan lost election but after election they remind Jonathan's people that they are south south they are not Igbo but during election they remind Igbo's Jonathan's are your brothers you have had your turn

I HOPE THOSE OF YOU THAT HATED THOSE WHO CAME OUT TO SEE AND SAY WE DON'T HAVE A PLACE IN NIGERIA LETS JOIN HANDS AND GO OUR WAY WILL SEE THOSE JOKES IS ON ALL OF YOU....BECAUSE IF THEY LOVE YOU ENOUGH THEY WILL USE BECAUSE OF HOW YOU HELPED THEM KILL YOUR BROTHERS AND SISTERS, HOW YOU LAUGHED AND MADE MOCKERY OF THEIR DEATH TOGETHER WITH THEM, THEY WOULD HAVE ACCORD YOU THAT RESPECT AND NOT TAG YOU IPOB. Yet tomorrow they will tell you oh its only few miscreant, un educated Igbo's are IPOB. But you're asking for presidency you all now become IPOB the un-educated miscreants. IF YOU WILL LEARN SOMETHING AFTER THIS ELECTION LEARN IF YOU YOU'RE NOT CAPABLE OF LEARNING, DON'T.

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: 2023: Nigeria Is No Longer A Zoo - Dipo Awojide by mediainc: 7:20am On Feb 07, 2022
grin
Re: 2023: Nigeria Is No Longer A Zoo - Dipo Awojide by KunleyY19(m): 7:21am On Feb 07, 2022
Nosayer:

You want him to tell your youths to remain in Nigeria even when Nigeria is too tight in terms of opportunities and talents maximization? The youths should stay when 34 million of them are not employed? They should stay when majority of the tech skills they have is not supported in Nigeria or you want everyone of them to join the league of the yahoo plus?

Not every youth will leave but if anyone among the underprivileged have opportunity to leave, they should go and make a great career for themselves outside Nigeria. Nigeria is not safe for people from humble families.
Wise words really

If you have talent or you're good. And you're from an humble struggling family with no connections. The best is to leave this country...

1 Like

Re: 2023: Nigeria Is No Longer A Zoo - Dipo Awojide by Parrot69: 7:26am On Feb 07, 2022
temitayomie:
Lol... I see that one in comment section saying igbos should be separated from Ipob.

The truth is: most Igbos are Ipob at heart.
Bros, not all Igbos are IPOB! stick that into your head. I’m Igbo but I don’t subscribe to their Stupid shenanigans!!
I’m one of those folks don’t cross part with these lots.
I told then categorically the way this Dunce in DSS cell is going about this agitation is not the right way cos last last it will back fire and what’s happening now is just a glimpse. I took him a joke when he said Buhari is dead and the man in Aso rock is one Jubril..

Well, I don’t blame him cos most of his followers are illiterates and people with no social values or worth.
No SW or Northerner will vote for any Igbo man rooting for presidency cos the damage done is beyond repair.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: 2023: Nigeria Is No Longer A Zoo - Dipo Awojide by ityP(m): 7:31am On Feb 07, 2022
Lexusgs430:
Dipo should return to nigeria...... Full time ...... grin

Thank you grin
Re: 2023: Nigeria Is No Longer A Zoo - Dipo Awojide by egunna(m): 7:35am On Feb 07, 2022
lonecatt:
Igboho might have been forgotten by his people but southeast is on stand still for nnamdi kanu every Monday.
ipob I on standstill u mean to say?d south east dat is shouting dat businesses are relocating or which one?
Re: 2023: Nigeria Is No Longer A Zoo - Dipo Awojide by jaxxy(m): 7:39am On Feb 07, 2022
Hasn’t igboho sensitized the state and sent the killers invaders out?? Bandits are still operating at abuja kaduna bt cos we are affected it’s nobody’s business.
Re: 2023: Nigeria Is No Longer A Zoo - Dipo Awojide by mike404(m): 7:42am On Feb 07, 2022
jyz200:
Election is coming
MONEY DON EXCHANGE HAND
Re: 2023: Nigeria Is No Longer A Zoo - Dipo Awojide by Zino1011(m): 7:43am On Feb 07, 2022
Kennyfancy:
Illiterate, so all the killings and kidnapping, you still thinking the country is safe
You are calling Dipo an illiterate? Omo Wetin we no go see for Nairaland

1 Like

Re: 2023: Nigeria Is No Longer A Zoo - Dipo Awojide by RAbayomi: 7:45am On Feb 07, 2022
The one thing to understand is that is "people" never send him in the first instance. What his people wanted has always been canvased by the political leaders and elites of the region he came from. All long the leaders never ceasesd to advise and guard him, they never hide and encourage him behind the scene like the case of IPOB. This is what made IPOB to grow wings and become a threat to their own people. Right now they are gradually crashing the economy of the region and driving away investors.
Re: 2023: Nigeria Is No Longer A Zoo - Dipo Awojide by izac82: 7:56am On Feb 07, 2022
How these Yoruba people juxtaposed IPOB and Igbo politicians is still what I don't understand.

1 Like 1 Share

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Tinubu Daughter, Zainab Tinubu In Jail, Has Mental Disorder- Gistlover / Civil Defence Officers Arrested For Stealing Fuel / Masari, Katsina Residents Hold Prayers Against Bandits

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 78
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.