Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,036 members, 7,818,059 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 06:18 AM

Bank Manager In Nigeria Or Gateman In USA - Travel (10) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / Bank Manager In Nigeria Or Gateman In USA (33233 Views)

10-Year-Old Girl Killed By Ekod Koko Dan, A Bank Manager (Pictures) / $120,000 To Leave Nigeria Or 450,000 Naira Salary? / Give Birth In USA: Cost And Procedures Part 6 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Bank Manager In Nigeria Or Gateman In USA by Litmus: 7:36pm On Feb 07, 2022
Nobody is stupid enough to ask such a demeaning question unless for purposes I've outlined in my earlier posts. Who wants to leave Africa for Europe with the intention of remaining a lifetime Gateman (Security Officer) ?. Even an unpaid position as Bank Manger in any Nation, is CV gold, guaranteed to impress any objective employer abroad.
Re: Bank Manager In Nigeria Or Gateman In USA by CaseSensitive(m): 7:45pm On Feb 07, 2022
There's nothing like 'gateman' in America. Americans don't have "gatemen". Home security technologies and devices are way too advanced. Hello this is 2022

1 Like

Re: Bank Manager In Nigeria Or Gateman In USA by dumodust(m): 8:29pm On Feb 07, 2022
planetx:
Who is going to give him mortgage ( loan) without a good credit.
I wonder o
Re: Bank Manager In Nigeria Or Gateman In USA by dumodust(m): 8:30pm On Feb 07, 2022
omonla10:
I'm saying what I know bro.. My friends full there..
Friends who are Nigerians that are abroad have a way of not telling thetruth to their guys in naija

2 Likes

Re: Bank Manager In Nigeria Or Gateman In USA by NamelessOGBENI(m): 8:51pm On Feb 07, 2022
walemoney007:
Bank manager in the USA
Positivity is all I see.
Because we're Nigerians doesn't mean we should stick with mediocrity.

I wish you all the best, man.

1 Like

Re: Bank Manager In Nigeria Or Gateman In USA by omonla10(m): 10:34pm On Feb 07, 2022
dumodust:

Friends who are Nigerians that are abroad have a way of not telling thetruth to their guys in naija
most of my business are with my friends in America.. What will they gain from lying.. If ure buying a 200,000 dollar house, most times u only need to drop 20,000 as long as u have a job.. And pay in maybe 30years..is that rocket science

2 Likes

Re: Bank Manager In Nigeria Or Gateman In USA by Qc1(m): 10:18am On Feb 08, 2022
planetx:
You quit being an engineer to be a security guard and was earning $100k. Super story tell me more.

Don't be lazy! Do your research on this forum. Search my username.
Re: Bank Manager In Nigeria Or Gateman In USA by BigMoneyeye: 11:02am On Feb 08, 2022
Qc1:

Don't be lazy! Do your research on this forum. Search my username.
i have been following your user name for a while sir. please i need your help
Re: Bank Manager In Nigeria Or Gateman In USA by Qc1(m): 11:12am On Feb 08, 2022
BigMoneyeye:
i have been following your user name for a while sir. please i need your help

I'm not God. Seek God for help, seek man for advice.
Re: Bank Manager In Nigeria Or Gateman In USA by BigMoneyeye: 11:17am On Feb 08, 2022
Qc1:

I'm not God. Seek God for help, seek man for advice.
ok i can seek your advice then your help too.
God will not come down to earth, he will rather send a man sir
Re: Bank Manager In Nigeria Or Gateman In USA by Qc1(m): 11:41am On Feb 08, 2022
BigMoneyeye:

ok i can seek your advice then your help too.
God will not come down to earth, he will rather send a man sir

How can I be of help to you sir?
Re: Bank Manager In Nigeria Or Gateman In USA by GoodFaith: 2:44pm On Feb 08, 2022
sukkot:
brother people who earn 80k in california can not even afford rent. they live in their cars. not sure where you get this idea you can rent for 2k in new york. yeah you can rent a closet space for 2k not an apartment. not sure where you get this idea you can earn 40k and survive in the usa. maybe if you live in kentucky you can survive a little but you cant survive in any major city with that. you will suffer

https://www.nytimes.com/2021/08/25/nyregion/nyc-rent-relief.html

" brother people who earn 80k in california can not even afford rent" U see Nigerian with half information

Not in all the state of California
There are people in California making way less than 80K are renting and buying their home

1 Like

Re: Bank Manager In Nigeria Or Gateman In USA by sukkot: 3:26pm On Feb 08, 2022
GoodFaith:

" brother people who earn 80k in california can not even afford rent" U see Nigerian with half information

Not in all the state of California
There are people in California making way less than 80K are renting and buying their home

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=9Q0emNEcAkU
Re: Bank Manager In Nigeria Or Gateman In USA by Mrtaye: 8:40pm On Feb 08, 2022
dumodust:

That can happen to a security guard too and its a risk in every job till you build your own... nothing is guaranteed
But you can't compare the status and influence of a bank manager to that of security baw
Re: Bank Manager In Nigeria Or Gateman In USA by 1stGenAmerican(f): 9:19pm On Feb 08, 2022
sukkot:
Bbrother all this one na talk ooo. its like mechanic in naija and auto repairman in USA ? na the same car dem dey fix ooo. its a low paying job in america which is why most of the ones who work in ghetto complexes sell drugs to the residents to supplement their income. They are gatemen wey dey carry gun

A mechanic in the US usually earns more than a bank manager in Nigeria or the US.
Re: Bank Manager In Nigeria Or Gateman In USA by 1stGenAmerican(f): 9:32pm On Feb 08, 2022
sukkot:
brother people who earn 80k in california can not even afford rent. they live in their cars. not sure where you get this idea you can rent for 2k in new york. yeah you can rent a closet space for 2k not an apartment. not sure where you get this idea you can earn 40k and survive in the usa. maybe if you live in kentucky you can survive a little but you cant survive in any major city with that. you will suffer

That’s a lie. If a person is living in their car it’s because they want to live in a car. Cali has tons of places to rent that people making half of that can afford plus there is subsidized housing in all 50 US states.
Re: Bank Manager In Nigeria Or Gateman In USA by 1stGenAmerican(f): 9:36pm On Feb 08, 2022
dumodust:

Who deceived you that this is true? Blatant lie on points 1, 4 and 5

No lies detected. Credit determines whether you can finance a house or not and all children get free school and can eat free lunch and usually breakfast also.
Re: Bank Manager In Nigeria Or Gateman In USA by 1stGenAmerican(f): 9:46pm On Feb 08, 2022
Forgodsgrace:

And who tell you that you can’t be sacked in USA ?Most of you are living in a fool paradise !

But if you are sacked in the US, you would still be paid unemployment benefits for a few months.
Re: Bank Manager In Nigeria Or Gateman In USA by 1stGenAmerican(f): 9:54pm On Feb 08, 2022
sukkot:
they are struggling ooo. you know how many pahrmacists are caught trying to sell drugs outside of office hours in america ? they try to supplement their income by prescribing narcotic drugs. the money no reach ooooo. it sounds much but after dem tax am it is small. yankee na suffer oooo unless you are doctor

I don’t know where you get your information about the US but it’s all wrong. Pharmacists in the US CANNOT prescribe medicine.

There are garbage men in NY that have earned of $200k/yr in the pandemic years. Average people with average jobs aren’t suffering.
Re: Bank Manager In Nigeria Or Gateman In USA by Cousin9999: 11:05pm On Feb 08, 2022
CaseSensitive:
There's nothing like 'gateman' in America. Americans don't have "gatemen". Home security technologies and devices are way too advanced. Hello this is 2022

The US has doormen and estate security guards.

NYC doorman

Estate security service.
https://uspasecurity.com/estate-security-service/
Re: Bank Manager In Nigeria Or Gateman In USA by Nobody: 11:05pm On Feb 08, 2022
1stGenAmerican:

But if you are sacked in the US, you would still be paid unemployment benefits for a few months.

Not true. You may be ineligible for several reasons and so have to be qualified for such benefits you may also wait for several months before receiving such benefits.

1stGenAmerican:

A mechanic in the US usually earns more than a bank manager in Nigeria or the US.

I don't know where you guys get such false information from. The records prove otherwise.
Mechanic average income is from 32k to 53k. Median wage is 41k and 10% earn above 53k.

Bank branch manager average income is 49k to 78k. Median is 61k and 10% earn above 78k
That's from salary website

1stGenAmerican:

No lies detected. Credit determines whether you can finance a house or not and all children get free school and can eat free lunch and usually breakfast also.

Not all children, some are only qualified for low cost or reduced meals. Many parents have also questioned the quality of the meals. For private schools you pay tuition and unlikely to have free meal.
Re: Bank Manager In Nigeria Or Gateman In USA by 1stGenAmerican(f): 11:10pm On Feb 08, 2022
Studymore123:

Not true. You may be ineligible for several reasons and so have to be qualified for such benefits you may also wait for several months before receiving such benefits.

I don't know where you guys get such false information from. The records prove otherwise.
Mechanic average income is from 32k to 53k. Median wage is 41k and 10% earn above 53k.

Bank branch manager average income is 49k to 78k. Median is 61k and 10% earn above 78k
That's from salary website

Not all children, some are only qualified for low cost or reduced meals. Many parents have also questioned the quality of the meals. For private schools you pay tuition and unlikely to have free meal.

I get my information from here in the US.

All children are entitled to a free public school education and since the pandemic, all have been cleared for free lunch.I spoke nothing of private schools.

I stand by what I said about mechanics, unemployment, education, and everything else. I don’t believe anything on websites over what I know for a fact as a US citizen. Thanks
Re: Bank Manager In Nigeria Or Gateman In USA by Nobody: 11:46pm On Feb 08, 2022
1stGenAmerican:

I get my information from here in the US.

All children are entitled to a free public school education and since the pandemic, all have been cleared for free lunch.I spoke nothing of private schools.

I stand by what I said about mechanics, unemployment, education, and everything else. I don’t believe anything on websites over what I know for a fact as a US citizen. Thanks

I don't expect you to believe to believe them. I made those corrections for others to learn and they are easily verifiable.

That you are a US citizen proves nothing except the fact that you are a US citizen. I actually love those proud of their Nationality.

The websites I guess is from non-US citizens. Official government websites and reputable websites with accurate data should be dismissed, because you "don’t believe anything on websites over what you know"

I actually expected you to make references or refute those statements but you can't. You made broad statements which you knew were not true but then again it just a forum, nothing serious.
Re: Bank Manager In Nigeria Or Gateman In USA by Coquinoqui: 1:15am On Feb 09, 2022
Just made 800usd (420,000 naira)In just 4 days side hustle and it's not even full day. Pls choose wisely and what best for you but at the end of the day Yankee no get mate.
Re: Bank Manager In Nigeria Or Gateman In USA by TheEnforcer: 7:26pm On Feb 10, 2022
sukkot:

I know a lot of people in Nee york.I know what's happening there In real time. How much is a 2 bedroom house in Hempstead new york?With a very big space?My Point is that you are exaggerating.

1 Like

Re: Bank Manager In Nigeria Or Gateman In USA by sinola(m): 11:29pm On Feb 20, 2022
maasoap:

May be you are not okay, I wouldn't know. If you have read the comments so far, you would have realised that the question was necessary to see the mindsets of the majority of Nigeria.

My brother, you can't compare sleep to death. They are two different things.
That is all I could say. Enjoy your gateman work abroad.
Re: Bank Manager In Nigeria Or Gateman In USA by Dmacqh(m): 11:39pm On Feb 20, 2022
Please anybody with information on the necessary property documents in USA ?
For eg , if you owe a house in Nigeria , the property documents include , Survey Plan , Power of Attorney ( if you bought the land ) , House plan ( electrical, structural drawing ) , CofO , etc .
Please if you have the US version let me know
Re: Bank Manager In Nigeria Or Gateman In USA by 1stGenAmerican(f): 7:12pm On Feb 21, 2022
Dmacqh:
Please anybody with information on the necessary property documents in USA ?
For eg , if you owe a house in Nigeria , the property documents include , Survey Plan , Power of Attorney ( if you bought the land ) , House plan ( electrical, structural drawing ) , CofO , etc .
Please if you have the US version let me know

The closing documents from the sale, documentation from the lender if mortgaged, documentation from the local taxing authority, plot #, etc from the local authority. Those are the least things required.
Re: Bank Manager In Nigeria Or Gateman In USA by Dmacqh(m): 7:44pm On Feb 21, 2022
1stGenAmerican:

The closing documents from the sale, documentation from the lender if mortgaged, documentation from the local taxing authority, plot #, etc from the local authority. Those are the least things required.

Thank you so much . Please can I inbox you privately . Do you have any sample or copy of the above mentioned documents.
I’m studied Surveying and Geinformatics ND levels , though I’m undergraduate of Civil Engineering.
I’m carrying out some research . If you can help me , forward me a sample of the 3 documents you mentioned either here or on my email, I’ll be grateful. Please it’s urgent Sir/Ma. I’ll be grateful .
Re: Bank Manager In Nigeria Or Gateman In USA by 1stGenAmerican(f): 10:05pm On Feb 21, 2022
Dmacqh:

Thank you so much . Please can I inbox you privately . Do you have any sample or copy of the above mentioned documents.
I’m studied Surveying and Geinformatics ND levels , though I’m undergraduate of Civil Engineering.
I’m carrying out some research . If you can help me , forward me a sample of the 3 documents you mentioned either here or on my email, I’ll be grateful. Please it’s urgent Sir/Ma. I’ll be grateful .

Closing documents are inclusive of 10 or more pages. A sample for research?
Re: Bank Manager In Nigeria Or Gateman In USA by Dmacqh(m): 10:40pm On Feb 21, 2022
1stGenAmerican:

Closing documents are inclusive of 10 or more pages. A sample for research?

I don’t really understand. If you have link where I can get the documents or samples of the documents I’ll be glad if you send them to me
Re: Bank Manager In Nigeria Or Gateman In USA by 1stGenAmerican(f): 6:32am On Feb 22, 2022
Dmacqh:

I don’t really understand. If you have link where I can get the documents or samples of the documents I’ll be glad if you send them to me

You want a sample so that you can produce fraudulent documents to scam innocent people. I won’t be helping you.

(1) (2) (3) ... (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) (Reply)

Update On Third Mainland Bridge Repairs (Week 5) / Embassy Interview Questions-with Hints / TASUED Student Crushed To Death On Her Way To School (Graphic Photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 45
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.