Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,082 members, 7,825,410 topics. Date: Sunday, 12 May 2024 at 01:51 PM

Bank Manager In Nigeria Or Gateman In USA - Travel (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / Bank Manager In Nigeria Or Gateman In USA (33269 Views)

10-Year-Old Girl Killed By Ekod Koko Dan, A Bank Manager (Pictures) / $120,000 To Leave Nigeria Or 450,000 Naira Salary? / Give Birth In USA: Cost And Procedures Part 6 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (11) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Bank Manager In Nigeria Or Gateman In USA by Depressed101: 9:32am On Feb 07, 2022
Bank manager in Nigeria.
If you understand that your position as a bank manager can help you in the future despite your earning rank in Nigeria, you will choose bank manager in nigeria.

2 Likes

Re: Bank Manager In Nigeria Or Gateman In USA by uchaymart(m): 9:33am On Feb 07, 2022
Okoroawusa:
Bank manager in Nigeria. I will travel to the U.S. quite often and the gateman in the U S. will always open the door for me over there.

and you think you have won this case? okay when the Gateman in USA comes back to the country, he comes to your bank to open a DOM account.............the amount of "yes sir" you would released on per second will be terrible..

always try to check both sides of the coin....

6 Likes

Re: Bank Manager In Nigeria Or Gateman In USA by Ayo44real: 9:34am On Feb 07, 2022
I prefer Bank Manager in Nigeria because here am a free man to do whatever I want and more also being a CBN Manager do you know the amount of access you will to run things than ordinary gateman in us with bullying and no freedom

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Bank Manager In Nigeria Or Gateman In USA by nurudeen181(m): 9:34am On Feb 07, 2022
person wey ask this question dey suffer from dimetia.. those wey dey answer accordingly dey depressed.. those wey wish to be gateman for US instead of bank manger for Nigeria dey brain washed..

6 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Bank Manager In Nigeria Or Gateman In USA by AchalugoNwa(f): 9:35am On Feb 07, 2022
nabiz:
gate man in us. Nigeria is full of uncertainties. A rich man in Nigeria can easily become poor with one useless government policy.
Morality is dieing off in Nigeria as evill is becoming tradition. You may not be a rich mas as gateman in USA but the future of your children is secured. As a bank manager in Nigeria, your director can just wake up one morning and sack you without compensation
Gbam
and who said you can't scale up in US
I prefer gateman over there
gate woman of course wink

3 Likes

Re: Bank Manager In Nigeria Or Gateman In USA by LordReed(m): 9:35am On Feb 07, 2022
Abi o, US Bank managers don't have 2 heads.
walemoney007:
Bank manager in the USA
Re: Bank Manager In Nigeria Or Gateman In USA by JetStar: 9:36am On Feb 07, 2022
maasoap:
As seen on Facebook today and it looked like greater number of responders went with gateman in USA.
As for me, considering all factors, I prefer to be a bank manager in Nigeria. What about you? Any reason for your choice.

Buhari is the problem. He's the reason why Nigerians are no longer proud of their country again. There has been a lot of disrespect for Nigerians abroad since he was president. He was president in the 70s, now in the 2010s and 2020s he has not improved Nigeria one bit. Soldier come soldier go, barrack remains the same.
Re: Bank Manager In Nigeria Or Gateman In USA by Slynation(m): 9:39am On Feb 07, 2022
Only ignorant fellows will choose gateman in USA...!!
Re: Bank Manager In Nigeria Or Gateman In USA by Keneth1(m): 9:39am On Feb 07, 2022
Security work and not gateman,you no get respect.
maasoap:
As seen on Facebook today and it looked like greater number of responders went with gateman in USA.
As for me, considering all factors, I prefer to be a bank manager in Nigeria. What about you? Any reason for your choice.
Re: Bank Manager In Nigeria Or Gateman In USA by efficiencie(m): 9:39am On Feb 07, 2022
maasoap:

Maybe in the pre-2020 US, right now their economic indices aren't looking good. Na to hold bank manager position for naija ohh.

1 Like

Re: Bank Manager In Nigeria Or Gateman In USA by virginchaser(m): 9:40am On Feb 07, 2022
There is a family friend that schooled abroad UK. He always lamenting how he used to stand in a particular position as security guard for hours irrespective of weather situation. He got a low income job in Nigeria, now in managerial position. At the moment he is getting offers from UK due to experience he gathered in Nigeria. Life journey can't be stereotyped. It's never the same.
Re: Bank Manager In Nigeria Or Gateman In USA by mfm04622: 9:42am On Feb 07, 2022
Most of the people chosing gateman in US. It is because they have no hope of being a bank manager in Nigeria!

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Bank Manager In Nigeria Or Gateman In USA by akin9ja78(m): 9:42am On Feb 07, 2022
Bank manager in Nigeria. Na only people who dont have what to bring to the table dey run if u nor get sense in Nigeria u probably wont have sense in USA

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Bank Manager In Nigeria Or Gateman In USA by Nobody: 9:43am On Feb 07, 2022
juman:
As bank manager in Nigeria you can borrow and do business with hundreds of millions of naira without collateral. They borrow it illegally.

Bank manager anywhere in the world is big job.
And you comfortably posted this? So, you also want to borrow illegally? SMH. undecided

2 Likes

Re: Bank Manager In Nigeria Or Gateman In USA by Elidrisy20: 9:44am On Feb 07, 2022
That recists country, I prefer to be a gate man in my country Nigeria
Re: Bank Manager In Nigeria Or Gateman In USA by babzo(m): 9:44am On Feb 07, 2022
sukkot:
ahn ahn, it is still gateman na. just because they give you 2 weeks training doesnt change that fact oooo. i know people doing it in london

Big mistake. And I'm not talking about London. Topic says USA.

The vast majority of houses in America don't have fences, talk less of gate, so such job as gate man doesn't exist.
Gates are usually in large industrial complexes and homes of the wealthy and famous.

Most millionaires who are not famous don't have fences.

2 weeks training is not sufficient for security, especially if you are handling guns which in all likelihood you ll be required to know how to use.

The idea of a gateman in Nigeria is a jobless half educated man earning barely enough to survive, so depending on Dash and gifts from. Visitors and Oga and food from Madam; that concept doesn't exist in the USA. Every job is paid well enough to give you dignity and afford the necessities of life.

6 Likes

Re: Bank Manager In Nigeria Or Gateman In USA by Nobody: 9:45am On Feb 07, 2022
Depressed101:
Bank manager in Nigeria.
If you understand that your position as a bank manager can help you in the future despite your earning rank in Nigeria, you will choose bank manager in nigeria.
Can help you steal you want to say? Just say it out clearly.

Nigeria is finished. undecided

1 Like

Re: Bank Manager In Nigeria Or Gateman In USA by bigpicture001: 9:46am On Feb 07, 2022
Penguin2:

Gate man in USA.

Hopefully, I’ll find one Akata that I will be banging well enough to consider me for marriage.

Get papers, and boom, American citizenship.

Bank manager gbakwo oku undecided

Being American citizen mean say u no go die again..? Or ein go put money for ur table..?

2 Likes

Re: Bank Manager In Nigeria Or Gateman In USA by Mrtaye: 9:46am On Feb 07, 2022
Rossikk:
Bank manager in Nigeria is a far more sensible option than working as a gateman in the US.

In 5 years' time where will you be by working as a gateman in America, versus if you were a bank manager in Nigeria?
Dad lost his job as a bank manager after working for almost 25 years just because of a fraud he never knew anything about,he lost his job,his gratuity and all he worked for

3 Likes

Re: Bank Manager In Nigeria Or Gateman In USA by sukkot: 9:48am On Feb 07, 2022
babzo:

The vast majority of houses in America don't have fences, talk less of gate, so such job as gate man doesn't exist.
Gates are usually in large industrial complexes and homes of the wealthy and famous.

2 weeks training is not sufficient for security, especially if you are handling guns which in all likelihood you ll be required to know how to use.

The idea of a gateman in Nigeria is a jobless half educated man earning barely enough to survive, so depending on Dash and gifts from. Visitors and Oga and food from Madam; that concept doesn't exist in the USA. Every job is paid well enough to give you dignity and afford the necessities of life.
Bbrother all this one na talk ooo. its like mechanic in naija and auto repairman in USA ? na the same car dem dey fix ooo. its a low paying job in america which is why most of the ones who work in ghetto complexes sell drugs to the residents to supplement their income. They are gatemen wey dey carry gun

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Bank Manager In Nigeria Or Gateman In USA by joyandfaith: 9:50am On Feb 07, 2022
NwaNimo1:
Gateman in Nigeria......@CBN
No!! Gate man in Aso rock. Lol
Re: Bank Manager In Nigeria Or Gateman In USA by TheGift: 9:50am On Feb 07, 2022
Rossikk:
Bank manager in Nigeria is a far more sensible option than working as a gateman in the US.

In 5 years' time where will you be by working as a gateman in America, versus if you were a bank manager in Nigeria?

Unfortunately, there are many Nigerians who have made or are willing to make similar decision of gateman, store keeper, taxi driver, security man, dead body washer in the USA, all in the name of japa-ing “abroad”, where everything is perfect.
Re: Bank Manager In Nigeria Or Gateman In USA by Floreate: 9:51am On Feb 07, 2022
Can i know their pay packages?

It's not enough to state the job, how about the payment involved

1 Like

Re: Bank Manager In Nigeria Or Gateman In USA by franchasng: 9:51am On Feb 07, 2022
Rossikk:
If you know the number of Nigerians who had thriving businesses in Nigeria, and due to the whole ''oyinboland is better'' mentality, abandoned or sold their businesses, land, cars etc, and migrated to Europe or US, only to be working now as low-paid security guards and bus drivers, with no career prospects, you will weep. Most of them are too ashamed and broke to return back home, and simply continue working their menial jobs there.

Lesson: If you have a business in Nigeria, you already have what 95% of Nigerians in the diaspora wish they had - financial independence. Being your own boss. Do not throw it away to become a nobody in the west.
#word.

The only sad thing in Nigeria now that makes me dislike Buhari and APC so much is high level insecurity angry
Re: Bank Manager In Nigeria Or Gateman In USA by babzo(m): 9:51am On Feb 07, 2022
sukkot:
Bbrother all this one na talk ooo. its like mechanic in naija and auto repairman in USA ? na the same car dem dey fix ooo. its a low paying job in america which is why most of the ones who work in ghetto complexes sell drugs to the residents to supplement their income. They are gatemen wey dey carry gun

Haaa. Mechanic is low paying job in America? Nooooo. grin
Mechanics earn more than bank workers ( infact bank workers are poorly paid except you are like an investment banker or work in Corporate banking) a bank manager here is on the same level as an ordinary worker. Retail banking pays nothing.
Mechanics earn more than people with University degrees.

Labor jobs like plumbers, mechanics and construction workers earn heavily here o. As much as $80,000 a year!!!!!

3 Likes

Re: Bank Manager In Nigeria Or Gateman In USA by livinbygrace: 9:53am On Feb 07, 2022
Very stupid and senseless question.The status of a bank manager alone,opens many doors and you can travel and enter anywhere.Do you know what it takes to be a bank manager ?How can you compare a bank manager to a gateman.

6 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Bank Manager In Nigeria Or Gateman In USA by sukkot: 9:54am On Feb 07, 2022
babzo:

Haaa. Mechanic is low paying job in America? Nooooo. grin
Mechanics earn more than bank workers, more than people with degrees.

Labor jobs like plumbers, mechanics and construction workers earn heavily here o. As much as $80,000 a year!!!!!
its not high paying. if you join an automechanic workshop in usa they start you off at 30,000 dollars a year. when dem remove tax you are left with like 20k. you cant even rent a decent apartment anywhere in a major city in america with 20k. sad

and 80,000 is not heavily. thats tashere money after they tax it

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Bank Manager In Nigeria Or Gateman In USA by AdeniyiA(m): 9:54am On Feb 07, 2022
maasoap:

King in hell or servant in heaven?

1 Like

Re: Bank Manager In Nigeria Or Gateman In USA by TheGift: 9:56am On Feb 07, 2022
babzo:

Everything in life is not just about making money to survive the necessities of life.

What happened to your sense of purpose and self worth in life. How about working at a job, not just to feed your stomach but to feed your hunger to live and fulfill your dreams.

Thinking with your stomach alone doesn’t allow one really achieve their potential, that’s why people would e willing to ignore their passion, talent and opportunities, to go stand at gate.

Beyond survival, let self actualization be your guide, only then can you make the better choice.

4 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (11) (Reply)

Embassy Interview Questions-with Hints / Why Don't You Want To Jappa Despite The Condition Of Things?? / TASUED Student Crushed To Death On Her Way To School (Graphic Photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 46
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.