Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,735 members, 7,817,027 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 11:26 PM

AFCON Final: Momment Mohamed Salah Was Asked If He Wants To Be The Referee - Sports (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / AFCON Final: Momment Mohamed Salah Was Asked If He Wants To Be The Referee (35084 Views)

AFCON Final: Bafana Bafana Congratulates Super Eagles / Mikel Obi Says He's Surprised The Referee Refused To Award Them A Penalty / See How Salah Was Surprised On His Birthday After Losing World Cup Match. Photos (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: AFCON Final: Momment Mohamed Salah Was Asked If He Wants To Be The Referee by Badguy77(m): 6:45am On Feb 07, 2022
ybalogs:
Congrats to Senegal. Hopefully Nigeria wins the next edition.

Keep hoping
Re: AFCON Final: Momment Mohamed Salah Was Asked If He Wants To Be The Referee by zikter(m): 6:45am On Feb 07, 2022
paulolee:

Egypt n sallah needed the win too...luck n faith was on the side of the Senegalese..
*fate not faith in this context
Re: AFCON Final: Momment Mohamed Salah Was Asked If He Wants To Be The Referee by Nobody: 6:46am On Feb 07, 2022
I dont see selfishness in Salah as some have said, to me....it is only patriotism.
Re: AFCON Final: Momment Mohamed Salah Was Asked If He Wants To Be The Referee by zoomman(m): 6:46am On Feb 07, 2022
27Pushing30:
That ref was very incompetent
He was the Best.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: AFCON Final: Momment Mohamed Salah Was Asked If He Wants To Be The Referee by paulolee(m): 6:46am On Feb 07, 2022
Nemesis0147:
Selfish and greedy player
Luis Suarez once said "all attackers are selfish, u cnt blame dem bcoz dey are paid n judged by goals dey score than assist"
in this AFCON the sallah i saw wasn't dt selfish unlike him in Liverpool

1 Like 1 Share

Re: AFCON Final: Momment Mohamed Salah Was Asked If He Wants To Be The Referee by MufasaLion: 6:47am On Feb 07, 2022
This referee is just too professional!

He officiates really good!

4 Likes

Re: AFCON Final: Momment Mohamed Salah Was Asked If He Wants To Be The Referee by ybalogs(m): 6:48am On Feb 07, 2022
Badguy77:

Keep hoping
When we stop hoping we die. That's what keep us going.
Re: AFCON Final: Momment Mohamed Salah Was Asked If He Wants To Be The Referee by HarlequinLekex: 6:49am On Feb 07, 2022
virginboy1:
Naija and cruise grin

A Nairalander said, If not for that call, Nigeria would have been the Champion. grin
you don say the truth,some People here will say if not for that call,We go win Afcon,Was The Team Organized?
Re: AFCON Final: Momment Mohamed Salah Was Asked If He Wants To Be The Referee by Viktorinox2(m): 6:49am On Feb 07, 2022
paulolee:

Egypt n sallah needed the win too...luck n faith was on the side of the Senegalese..
alaye you say faith ?
isokay
Re: AFCON Final: Momment Mohamed Salah Was Asked If He Wants To Be The Referee by Sheriman(m): 6:50am On Feb 07, 2022
Another funny meme.
Victor Gomez: Se wa kuku wa ref?
Salah: embarassed embarassed embarassed
Re: AFCON Final: Momment Mohamed Salah Was Asked If He Wants To Be The Referee by FatherofAsaad: 6:52am On Feb 07, 2022
virginboy1:
Now One certain Nairalander from somewhere will create a thread and be like.

"Ten things to learn from Senegal".
1. Don't give up on your dreams
2. Bla bla bla
grin
Baba Abi na your next move be that.. lol
Re: AFCON Final: Momment Mohamed Salah Was Asked If He Wants To Be The Referee by 27Pushing30: 6:53am On Feb 07, 2022
zoomman:

He was the Best.

In Your opinion ... cool

We sha know those wey dey watch ball and those wey dey check scores after match
Re: AFCON Final: Momment Mohamed Salah Was Asked If He Wants To Be The Referee by ButterBurger: 6:57am On Feb 07, 2022
The Ref na legendary salvage
Re: AFCON Final: Momment Mohamed Salah Was Asked If He Wants To Be The Referee by olatade(m): 6:57am On Feb 07, 2022
grin

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: AFCON Final: Momment Mohamed Salah Was Asked If He Wants To Be The Referee by Badguy77(m): 7:00am On Feb 07, 2022
ybalogs:
When we stop hoping we die. That's what keep us going.

Na so
Re: AFCON Final: Momment Mohamed Salah Was Asked If He Wants To Be The Referee by chloedogie(m): 7:03am On Feb 07, 2022
This ref na Algerian I think. See as he resemble zidane
Re: AFCON Final: Momment Mohamed Salah Was Asked If He Wants To Be The Referee by techWriter3: 7:11am On Feb 07, 2022
[s]I smiled my lunkhead out at this juncture! But if it was a black ump, Salah for retrieve.[/s] cool
Re: AFCON Final: Momment Mohamed Salah Was Asked If He Wants To Be The Referee by Chrislova(m): 7:13am On Feb 07, 2022
hahaha ref want giv salah hard attack
Re: AFCON Final: Momment Mohamed Salah Was Asked If He Wants To Be The Referee by oluwaseyi0: 7:17am On Feb 07, 2022
Brainlight:
WELCOME TO AFRICA ..... WHERE EVERYTHING IS POSSIBLE .....LIKE I BE SALAH ...I FOR COLLECR THE WHISTLE AND THE CARD THEN ...PULL MY JERSEY GIVE AM .... TO PLAY FOR EGYPT. ... LAST LAST I WILL GIVE THE REF DOUBLE YELLOW CARD ... BEFORE SHOWING HIM RED!!!!!

Then your Egypt will be one man down and also without sallah, Senegal gains
Re: AFCON Final: Momment Mohamed Salah Was Asked If He Wants To Be The Referee by Samunique(m): 7:21am On Feb 07, 2022
uzokasi1964:
grin funny!!

I don help put the emoji grin cheesy tongue

1 Like

Re: AFCON Final: Momment Mohamed Salah Was Asked If He Wants To Be The Referee by jackfj: 7:23am On Feb 07, 2022
The ref was the man of the match for me....
He did really well.
Re: AFCON Final: Momment Mohamed Salah Was Asked If He Wants To Be The Referee by DonMekino(m): 7:24am On Feb 07, 2022
Oh my goodness, people really believe this? The rec was explaining something to him and camera caught a moment he was gesticulating to Salah and people just turned into asking him to ref...lolzzz
Re: AFCON Final: Momment Mohamed Salah Was Asked If He Wants To Be The Referee by lexy2014: 7:26am On Feb 07, 2022
oluwaseyi0:

Then your Egypt will be one man down and also without sallah, Senegal gains

But Senegal still gained with Salah in d game
Re: AFCON Final: Momment Mohamed Salah Was Asked If He Wants To Be The Referee by Remman(m): 7:31am On Feb 07, 2022
Egyptian Coaches are so abusive on refs. They really deserve red cards. Thank God the match ended in PK because Egypt really would have blamed something... Congrats to Senegal!

1 Like 1 Share

Re: AFCON Final: Momment Mohamed Salah Was Asked If He Wants To Be The Referee by wifeesnatcher(m): 7:37am On Feb 07, 2022
IamV:

What do you mean by "luck and faith " was on the side of Senegal ?

Senegal were the better team from the get go,and Egypt were the lucky side,within 90 mins and extra time.
Senegal wanted it more,the stats showed that,and despite being wasteful,they still won the cup.
They deserve the trophy,and you should acknowledge that, rather than trying to belittle their effort and hardwork with your "luck and faith" gimmick.

most of those commenting don't even watch the match, Senegal would have been so foolish to lose that match because they're not just the best team than Egypt, they were bold, courageous, skillful and dominated throughout the match

they don't relax on one player as Egypt relied on Sallah and some few guys

3 Likes

Re: AFCON Final: Momment Mohamed Salah Was Asked If He Wants To Be The Referee by Donvic4u(m): 7:41am On Feb 07, 2022
paulolee:
lolz,...funny reff putting him in his place n sarcastically telling sallah dt he Is in charge of the game..
congrats Senegal n I really feel pity n bad for sallah n Egypt..
the funny part is dt both teams would go for war against each other again in securing worldcup ticket..
Egypt av lost the battle this nite bt it seems dey would win the war next month end..

It seems they would win the war? How?
You sound like a Salah fan, if not which indication did you see to come to that conclusion?
Senegal played better than Egypt by far, if we are to judge from the final, them it seems Senegal would also beat them in the qualifirs
Re: AFCON Final: Momment Mohamed Salah Was Asked If He Wants To Be The Referee by Isobug: 7:45am On Feb 07, 2022
Nemesis0147:
Selfish and greedy player
How? That's patriotism
Re: AFCON Final: Momment Mohamed Salah Was Asked If He Wants To Be The Referee by izubext007: 7:45am On Feb 07, 2022
This is what buhari should have due to may complaints from Nigerians
Re: AFCON Final: Momment Mohamed Salah Was Asked If He Wants To Be The Referee by samwillyco1(m): 7:47am On Feb 07, 2022
Best and funny picture of the tournament

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Cristiano Ronaldo Arrives In Italy Ahead Of Juventus Training Session (Photos) / Ahmed Musa Shares Cute Family Photo To Celebrate The New Year / Man United Fans Slam Maguire And Call For Him To Be Stripped Of The Captaincy

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 38
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.