Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,748 members, 7,831,385 topics. Date: Friday, 17 May 2024 at 06:03 PM

They shoot him and open his bele in public - Vikings and blackaxe VIDEO - Crime - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / They shoot him and open his bele in public - Vikings and blackaxe VIDEO (4599 Views)

Owerri DPO Punches #EndSARS Protester And Threatens To Shoot Him (Video) / Political Thugs Storm Man's House In Kogi, Shoot Him Dead. Graphic Photos / Policemen Mistake SARS Operative For Kidnapper, Shoot Him Dead (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

They shoot him and open his bele in public - Vikings and blackaxe VIDEO by Cultistupdate: 12:23am On Feb 07, 2022
This Blackaxe and Vikings war seems to be the longest. All this happened in broad day light.
I blame the security operatives.

Who remembers this thread
https://www.nairaland.com/6972103/cut-throat-still-cut-forehead

Where some members of Blackaxe killed 2 members of Vikings. So the Vikings members got angry and killed three. But among the three was a Vikings member they killed him because he was a friend to the Blackaxe member who were among the agberos selling tickets to keke riders at Ogidi park. The two agberos were shot one died immediately the other his bele opened but later died. Then the last one was taken to a bush and killed.

See some PHOTOS and the video below
Re: They shoot him and open his bele in public - Vikings and blackaxe VIDEO by Cultistupdate: 12:29am On Feb 07, 2022
This is the Blackaxe member killed by the Vikings confraternity

Click on d Google drive to watch the video of the killing.

https://drive.google.com/drive/folders/1RqvHA3pW_9Shg2KyFdpM_tFgClplK-Ii?usp=sharing

1 Share

Re: They shoot him and open his bele in public - Vikings and blackaxe VIDEO by Cultistupdate: 12:30am On Feb 07, 2022
This was in the motorpark when they shot the two of them.

1 Share

Re: They shoot him and open his bele in public - Vikings and blackaxe VIDEO by Cultistupdate: 12:33am On Feb 07, 2022
More

1 Share

Re: They shoot him and open his bele in public - Vikings and blackaxe VIDEO by Cultistupdate: 12:34am On Feb 07, 2022
Then below is another blackaxe member that the Vikings kidnapped took him to the bush and killed him.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: They shoot him and open his bele in public - Vikings and blackaxe VIDEO by lordchiz(m): 12:39am On Feb 07, 2022
See grownups...as dey waste!
Cultism doesn't pay.... rather Na destruction awaits them!
Thank God i got a good orientation about it those days.....
Na jejely I use laugh laugh escape all of them!

12 Likes 1 Share

Re: They shoot him and open his bele in public - Vikings and blackaxe VIDEO by Cultistupdate: 12:52am On Feb 07, 2022
lordchiz:
See grownups...as dey waste!
Cultism doesn't pay.... rather Na destruction awaits them!
Thank God i got a good orientation about it those days.....
Na jejely I use laugh laugh escape all of them!

grin

1 Like

Re: They shoot him and open his bele in public - Vikings and blackaxe VIDEO by MufasaLion: 1:03am On Feb 07, 2022
Even a chicken die a better death.

7 Likes

Re: They shoot him and open his bele in public - Vikings and blackaxe VIDEO by Cultistupdate: 2:40am On Feb 07, 2022
MufasaLion:
Even a chicken die a better death.

It's a painful experience
Re: They shoot him and open his bele in public - Vikings and blackaxe VIDEO by gaby(m): 5:46am On Feb 07, 2022
Dirty looking pigs.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: They shoot him and open his bele in public - Vikings and blackaxe VIDEO by edochie12: 6:06am On Feb 07, 2022
Jeez,I know the guy in white senator,he is a ticket seller,around onitsha - enugu old road,ogidi axis,nawaoh.

4 Likes

Re: They shoot him and open his bele in public - Vikings and blackaxe VIDEO by adecz: 6:24am On Feb 07, 2022
✔️✔️✔️ They should keep it up..✌️✌️✌️✌️
Re: They shoot him and open his bele in public - Vikings and blackaxe VIDEO by mccloud224(m): 6:29am On Feb 07, 2022
...meanwhile many youths are in queue for initiation and some will come here asking info about one cult or the other. Goat na Goat.

1 Like

Re: They shoot him and open his bele in public - Vikings and blackaxe VIDEO by illicit(m): 7:51am On Feb 07, 2022
I am brainstorming

What can we non cultists do to stop this cultism menace
Re: They shoot him and open his bele in public - Vikings and blackaxe VIDEO by Piptocoin: 8:03am On Feb 07, 2022
illicit:
I am brainstorming

What can we non cultists do to stop this cultism menace

There is no us and them. Nothing like non-cultists and cultists or, non-armed robbers and armed robbers, or non-kidnappers and kidnappers. The question should be what people or the society or the nation can do to curb the manace of cultism.

1 Like

Re: They shoot him and open his bele in public - Vikings and blackaxe VIDEO by Piptocoin: 8:09am On Feb 07, 2022
Cultistupdate:

https://drive.google.com/drive/folders/1RqvHA3pW_9Shg2KyFdpM_tFgClplK-Ii?usp=sharing

There is no video clip there.

4 Likes

Re: They shoot him and open his bele in public - Vikings and blackaxe VIDEO by Nobody: 8:49am On Feb 07, 2022
Cultistupdate:

no video in the link. It hasn't been updated yet
Re: They shoot him and open his bele in public - Vikings and blackaxe VIDEO by Judybash93(m): 9:22am On Feb 07, 2022
I want to follow that page..
Re: They shoot him and open his bele in public - Vikings and blackaxe VIDEO by Rastaramsey(m): 9:26am On Feb 07, 2022
WTF man...

Say no to cultism....

There is no gain there....

Na like this them kill one of my friend for one deadly hits wey sup 2017.... I dey lucky say I dey out of town, cus me and that niggar dey always Waka up and down for night..... We dey proud of our m.y (charm)...
Omo, naso gun am down for road leave hin body..... We just carry am go throway for our pit... No burial, nothing nothing.... We no even sing for am sef....

That shows nobody dey for you...

One hit sup 2018 before army barracks, omo aiye kill one guy for my compound,and I dey house, I bin call my ibk make he send person cum save me, omo ibaka cut call oooo..... I Thank God for life,omo I just pass our store, fly window, travel go rivers stay for my aunt place for one month..... People think say I don fall....

Abeg Mr o.p, keep posting this things and include the graphic photos...

Let them learn....
Cultism is evil....

7 Likes

Re: They shoot him and open his bele in public - Vikings and blackaxe VIDEO by Cultistupdate: 9:36am On Feb 07, 2022
edochie12:
Jeez,I know the guy in white senator,he is a ticket seller,around onitsha - enugu old road,ogidi axis,nawaoh.
Correct confirmation
Re: They shoot him and open his bele in public - Vikings and blackaxe VIDEO by lereinter(m): 9:52am On Feb 07, 2022
Re: They shoot him and open his bele in public - Vikings and blackaxe VIDEO by Cultistupdate: 12:28pm On Feb 07, 2022
Rastaramsey:
WTF man...

Say no to cultism....

Na like this them kill one of my friend for one deadly hits wey sup 2017.... I dey lucky say I dey out of town, cus me and that niggar dey always Waka up and down for night..... We dey proud of our m.y (charm)...
Omo, naso gun am down for road leave hin body..... We just carry am go throway for our pit... No burial, nothing nothing.... We no even sing for am sef....

One hit sup 2018 before army barracks, omo aiye kill one guy for my compound,and I dey house, I bin call my ibk make he send person cum save me, omo ibaka cut call oooo..... I Thank God for life,omo I just pass our store, fly window, travel go rivers stay for my aunt place for one month..... People think say I don fall....

Let them learn....
Cultism is evil....

Wow this story will be nice on the saynotocultism thread
Re: They shoot him and open his bele in public - Vikings and blackaxe VIDEO by Cultistupdate: 12:29pm On Feb 07, 2022
Judybash93:
I want to follow that page..

Re: They shoot him and open his bele in public - Vikings and blackaxe VIDEO by Judybash93(m): 1:15pm On Feb 07, 2022
Cultistupdate:

Thank you very much
Re: They shoot him and open his bele in public - Vikings and blackaxe VIDEO by Cultistupdate: 2:01pm On Feb 07, 2022
Piptocoin:

There is no video clip there.

Am 200% sure I posted it there. Google drive has blocked it and send me another warning email. This is not my first Google account they are striking. A time will come I'll stop destroying my Google account because of videos for information. If Seun cannot allow us upload videos we'll all manage pictures.

Google drive deleted it boss.
Everytime I keep appealing mehn am fed up

Re: They shoot him and open his bele in public - Vikings and blackaxe VIDEO by Cultistupdate: 2:02pm On Feb 07, 2022
Judybash93:

Thank you very much
You're welcome

1 Like

Re: They shoot him and open his bele in public - Vikings and blackaxe VIDEO by doverulez(m): 2:40pm On Feb 07, 2022
Nice One.

Our peeps use to say 'na who don see they understand when dem draw ear tell you word' Thank God for life.....
Rastaramsey:
WTF man...

Say no to cultism....

Let them learn....
Cultism is evil....
Re: They shoot him and open his bele in public - Vikings and blackaxe VIDEO by Liamm(m): 3:02pm On Feb 07, 2022
Rastaramsey:
WTF man...

Say no to cultism....

Let them learn....
Cultism is evil....
dude stop giving specific details about ops you were once involved in. Someone did it on nairaland and he was traced and killed. A good thing youve left that life. Adios
Re: They shoot him and open his bele in public - Vikings and blackaxe VIDEO by Cultistupdate: 3:50pm On Feb 07, 2022
Liamm:
dude stop giving specific details about ops you were once involved in. Someone did it on nairaland and he was traced and killed. A good thing youve left that life. Adios

On that saynotocultism thread they killed d guy. Very useless game
Re: They shoot him and open his bele in public - Vikings and blackaxe VIDEO by smaze01: 4:47pm On Feb 07, 2022
Re: They shoot him and open his bele in public - Vikings and blackaxe VIDEO by Rastaramsey(m): 6:08pm On Feb 07, 2022
Liamm:

Ohhhhh I see
I was emotional while typing lipsrsealed lipsrsealed
The main goal is to say no to cultism....

1 Like

(1) (2) (Reply)

The Cable- See List Of Nigerians On Death Row In Saudi Arabia (2019) / DPO That Killed 11 People In Mushin Captured By Hoodlums: (graphic Video) / See What I Discovered From Bet9ja This Morning

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 41
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.