Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,163,452 members, 7,853,975 topics. Date: Saturday, 08 June 2024 at 08:47 AM

They shoot him and open his bele in public - Vikings and blackaxe VIDEO - Crime (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / They shoot him and open his bele in public - Vikings and blackaxe VIDEO (4625 Views)

Owerri DPO Punches #EndSARS Protester And Threatens To Shoot Him (Video) / Political Thugs Storm Man's House In Kogi, Shoot Him Dead. Graphic Photos / Policemen Mistake SARS Operative For Kidnapper, Shoot Him Dead (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: They shoot him and open his bele in public - Vikings and blackaxe VIDEO by Cultistupdate: 9:27pm On Feb 07, 2022
-
Re: They shoot him and open his bele in public - Vikings and blackaxe VIDEO by Nobody: 10:09pm On Feb 07, 2022
Piptocoin:

There is no us and them. Nothing like non-cultists and cultists or, non-armed robbers and armed robbers, or non-kidnappers and kidnappers. The question should be what people or the society or the nation can do to curb the manace of cultism.

Comrade small question wey your fellow comrade ask, you just enter professor mode..

Re: They shoot him and open his bele in public - Vikings and blackaxe VIDEO by ManirBK: 3:15pm On Feb 08, 2022
Cultistupdate:

Am 200% sure I posted it there. Google drive has blocked it and send me another warning email. This is not my first Google account they are striking. A time will come I'll stop destroying my Google account because of videos for information. If Seun cannot allow us upload videos we'll all manage pictures.

Google drive deleted it boss.
Everytime I keep appealing mehn am fed up
Bro you are trying posting this stuff but my question to you is that are you getting paid for this?
if not so what did you gain by always posting this stuff?
Re: They shoot him and open his bele in public - Vikings and blackaxe VIDEO by Cultistupdate: 3:53pm On Feb 08, 2022
ManirBK:
Bro you are trying posting this stuff but my question to you is that are you getting paid for this?
if not so what did you gain by always posting this stuff?

I gain the awareness people are getting

1 Like

Re: They shoot him and open his bele in public - Vikings and blackaxe VIDEO by kingthreat(m): 4:11pm On Feb 08, 2022
Cultistupdate:

Am 200% sure I posted it there. Google drive has blocked it and send me another warning email. This is not my first Google account they are striking. A time will come I'll stop destroying my Google account because of videos for information. If Seun cannot allow us upload videos we'll all manage pictures.

Google drive deleted it boss.
Everytime I keep appealing mehn am fed up

Oga dey post for here. It is free and anonymous if you dont want to open an account.

www.streamable.com
Re: They shoot him and open his bele in public - Vikings and blackaxe VIDEO by ManirBK: 10:43pm On Feb 08, 2022
Cultistupdate:

I gain the awareness people are getting
but pls be xtra carefull about posting their stuff wo because you may be targeted!!
Re: They shoot him and open his bele in public - Vikings and blackaxe VIDEO by Lukaku95: 5:57am On Feb 11, 2022
Cultistupdate:
This is the Blackaxe member killed by the Vikings confraternity

Click on d Google drive to watch the video of the killing.

https://drive.google.com/drive/folders/1RqvHA3pW_9Shg2KyFdpM_tFgClplK-Ii?usp=sharing
I know this guy.. I see him so many times.. he was actually very quiet , as agbero he be.. I never see him fought drivers oo. He just collect his money dey go
Re: They shoot him and open his bele in public - Vikings and blackaxe VIDEO by Lukaku95: 6:01am On Feb 11, 2022
edochie12:
Jeez,I know the guy in white senator,he is a ticket seller,around onitsha - enugu old road,ogidi axis,nawaoh.
afor Nkpor pricesly. Very cool dude .

(1) (2) (Reply)

Couple Busted For Post-church Sex Inside Parked Car / PHOTO: Dead Body Of Student Found In Lagos Hotel / South-africans Burn Houses Of Nigerians In Johannesburg

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 13
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.