Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,763 members, 7,824,193 topics. Date: Saturday, 11 May 2024 at 04:17 AM

Travel with me. 3 Flights From NC To FL and 2 flights back to NC - Travel - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / Travel with me. 3 Flights From NC To FL and 2 flights back to NC (1475 Views)

FG Bans EU Flights From Nigeria / US Citizens In Nigeria To Pay For Their Flights Back To America / ‘zombie Snake’ Spotted In NC Park (Pictures) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Travel with me. 3 Flights From NC To FL and 2 flights back to NC by noblemind(m): 1:06am On Feb 07, 2022
Alright am siting here bored while waiting for my first flight for the night. I have an appointment in Florida 11am tomorrow and have 3 flights to catch. First flight Fayetteville NC to Charlotte NC, second flight from Charlotte NC to Miami Florida then 7am flight from Miami to Orlando Florida. It's going to be a long night but let me take you with me. ..I have just cleared security ( they almost strip u naked lol) boarding pass in hand and just sitting here killing time while I communicate with u guys...hope it will be calm up there. The truth is I have bitter/sweet feeling whenever I fly (and until you start flying frequently) it's not always fun oo. Infact most frequent flyers hate to fly lol .

2 Likes

Re: Travel with me. 3 Flights From NC To FL and 2 flights back to NC by Cousin9999: 1:11am On Feb 07, 2022
Open up a mindfulness app to relax you.

Don't drink anything caffeinated. Listen to some relaxing music, read a novel, or listen to an audio book. And maybe indulge in a large meal.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Travel with me. 3 Flights From NC To FL and 2 flights back to NC by noblemind(m): 1:14am On Feb 07, 2022
Cousin9999:
Open up a mindfulness app to relax you.

Don't drink anything caffeinated. Listen to some relaxing music, read a novel, or listen to an audio book. And maybe indulge in a large meal.

Funny enough the read a novel got me lol. Good old days ....thanks buddy
Re: Travel with me. 3 Flights From NC To FL and 2 flights back to NC by Cousin9999: 1:17am On Feb 07, 2022
noblemind:

Funny enough the read a novel got me lol. Good old days ....thanks buddy

When you have to fly a lot, you can use a number of tools to make the experience less stressful. Exercise is important.
Re: Travel with me. 3 Flights From NC To FL and 2 flights back to NC by noblemind(m): 1:24am On Feb 07, 2022
Cousin9999:

When you have to fly a lot, you can use a number of tools to make the experience less stressful. Exercise is important.

U r right but u just got me thinking as I look around here,everyone is glued to thier gadgets. Back in the day we will almost all be reading books now unfortunately those days are gone forever...
Re: Travel with me. 3 Flights From NC To FL and 2 flights back to NC by noblemind(m): 1:30am On Feb 07, 2022
Probably boarding in the next 10 minutes

Re: Travel with me. 3 Flights From NC To FL and 2 flights back to NC by HarunaWest(m): 1:42am On Feb 07, 2022
3 flights within same country. America is too big ahbeg. When 3 hours flight can take you around Naija sharperly. I am a foodie so i never get that plane fever. I just snack on whatever is on the menu. Safe Trip Comrade.

1 Like

Re: Travel with me. 3 Flights From NC To FL and 2 flights back to NC by noblemind(m): 2:04am On Feb 07, 2022
Just boarded, airborne in a few... Damm this plane is so narrow, I never entered this type before oo..thanks goodness is only 1 and half hour flight. Flying at 14000 feet on this one and it just dawned on me how I am nothing without grace.. God pls bring calmness to the sky

3 Likes

Re: Travel with me. 3 Flights From NC To FL and 2 flights back to NC by noblemind(m): 2:51am On Feb 07, 2022
Just landed at Charlotte NC, don't know where I have been looking but it's actually 45 minutes flight, thank God for this one next flight in about 2 hours
Re: Travel with me. 3 Flights From NC To FL and 2 flights back to NC by noblemind(m): 2:57am On Feb 07, 2022
HarunaWest:
3 flights within same country. America is too big ahbeg. When 3 hours flight can take you around Naija sharperly. I am a foodie so i never get that plane fever. I just snack on whatever is on the menu. Safe Trip Comrade.

This is actually a short distance flying over one state Georgia. But I took off from a local airport and choose this flight because it suits my schedule perfectly.if I had flown from Raleigh which is 45 minutes drive from me I would have got a direct non stop 3 hours flight. But yes Yankee too big abeg
Re: Travel with me. 3 Flights From NC To FL and 2 flights back to NC by noblemind(m): 3:23am On Feb 07, 2022
Wao!!!! Wireless charging on the seats here at waiting area. Just placed my phone and it's charging,no need for cable...cute!

2 Likes

Re: Travel with me. 3 Flights From NC To FL and 2 flights back to NC by noblemind(m): 3:29am On Feb 07, 2022
The Charlotte international Airport is massive.. to get to my departure gate its 10 minutes walk inside the building I only took a pic when I have walked the first 3 minutes

Re: Travel with me. 3 Flights From NC To FL and 2 flights back to NC by noblemind(m): 3:40am On Feb 07, 2022
Waiting for my next flight to Miami

Re: Travel with me. 3 Flights From NC To FL and 2 flights back to NC by noblemind(m): 4:04am On Feb 07, 2022
Boarding now

2 Likes

Re: Travel with me. 3 Flights From NC To FL and 2 flights back to NC by noblemind(m): 4:17am On Feb 07, 2022
Ok ready to take flight ,1 hour 30 minutes at 34000 feet

Re: Travel with me. 3 Flights From NC To FL and 2 flights back to NC by gaby(m): 4:27am On Feb 07, 2022
Beautiful....

Enjoy your ride/flight brother...

You'd fly on Angels wings.

1 Like

Re: Travel with me. 3 Flights From NC To FL and 2 flights back to NC by noblemind(m): 6:33am On Feb 07, 2022
Just landed at Miami the city known for its beautiful girls and fast cars

1 Like

Re: Travel with me. 3 Flights From NC To FL and 2 flights back to NC by noblemind(m): 7:21am On Feb 07, 2022
Waiting for my third flight Miami to Orlando.

6 Likes

Re: Travel with me. 3 Flights From NC To FL and 2 flights back to NC by Cousin9999: 11:11am On Feb 07, 2022
noblemind:

U r right but u just got me thinking as I look around here,everyone is glued to thier gadgets. Back in the day we will almost all be reading books now unfortunately those days are gone forever...

Um, you do realize you can read a book on your device, right?
Re: Travel with me. 3 Flights From NC To FL and 2 flights back to NC by Cousin9999: 11:22am On Feb 07, 2022
HarunaWest:

It's not so much the size as it is the population distribution and infrastructure. A maglev train could theoretically go from New York to Miami in four hours. Literally, the only reason something like that doesn't exist is oyinbos are ret4rded and want to hold the rest of society back because of their loser insecurity, idiocy, and racism.
Re: Travel with me. 3 Flights From NC To FL and 2 flights back to NC by noblemind(m): 1:05pm On Feb 07, 2022
Cousin9999:

It's not so much the size as it is the population distribution and infrastructure. A maglev train could theoretically go from New York to Miami in four hours. Literally, the only reason something like that doesn't exist is oyinbos are ret4rded and want to hold the rest of society back because of their loser insecurity, idiocy, and racism.

I don't know what it is really but America in all of its glory (which is a sophisticated one) still ranks below parts of Asia when it comes to infrastructure. Today I see massive Airport building that I have to walk 10 minutes inside to get to my departure gate. Incredible right? But exactly 20 years ago I landed at Hong Kong Airport and they r using underground shuttle train to move passengers to thier different terminals and gates.

1 Like

Re: Travel with me. 3 Flights From NC To FL and 2 flights back to NC by Cousin9999: 1:59pm On Feb 07, 2022
noblemind:

I don't know what it is really but America in all of its glory (which is a sophisticated) still ranks below

My comment sounds harsh, but think about this. What sane person opts for limited infrastructure? Societies want to develop and move forward. But oyinbos follow backwards thinking to poverty.

They don't want greater density and urban development because they believe this allows them to keep nonwhites out (it doesn't). They don't want trains for the same reason (that doesn't work either). They don't want denser housing because they believe increasing housing variety and availability "takes" homes and land from them. They believe in exclusively building single-family houses in underdeveloped areas with no economy and located far away from developed areas with an economy. They think it's desirable and an accomplishment. They believe that exclusively building "communities" that cannot be reasonably accessed by train, bus, or on foot is logical and normal in developed nations.

Some of these people don't even have the capacity to comprehend progressive development. They view their house and car like a child -- toys, symbols, accessories. They don't care about the negative impact on costs, infrastructure, industry, and quality of life.

1 Like

Re: Travel with me. 3 Flights From NC To FL and 2 flights back to NC by noblemind(m): 2:23pm On Feb 07, 2022
Just landed Orlando Florida ,I hope u enjoyed flying with me... will run some errands and catch 2 flights back tonight... see u

Re: Travel with me. 3 Flights From NC To FL and 2 flights back to NC by noblemind(m): 5:45pm On Feb 07, 2022
Egusi and pounded yam washed with origin

1 Like

Re: Travel with me. 3 Flights From NC To FL and 2 flights back to NC by Drenimarcus(m): 7:13pm On Feb 07, 2022
Nice one brother, all work no play makes Jack a dull boy. Enjoy your vacation. Stay safe.
Re: Travel with me. 3 Flights From NC To FL and 2 flights back to NC by noblemind(m): 12:11am On Feb 08, 2022
Florida is beautiful and serene, no wonder almost everyone I know (mostly military) when asked them what they intend to do next as they retire its always the same answer..moving to Florida

1 Like

Re: Travel with me. 3 Flights From NC To FL and 2 flights back to NC by noblemind(m): 12:13am On Feb 08, 2022
That's how u know u r in Florida. .. palm trees � and beautiful weather

1 Like

Re: Travel with me. 3 Flights From NC To FL and 2 flights back to NC by noblemind(m): 12:16am On Feb 08, 2022
Goffing around before my return flight.. checked into naija restaurant ,pounded yam and egusi soup washed down with 3 bottles of origin.

1 Like

Re: Travel with me. 3 Flights From NC To FL and 2 flights back to NC by noblemind(m): 12:20am On Feb 08, 2022
Enjoying the pretty Florida weather and getting back to the airport to catch my next flight to Charlotte NC

Re: Travel with me. 3 Flights From NC To FL and 2 flights back to NC by noblemind(m): 12:21am On Feb 08, 2022
More

Re: Travel with me. 3 Flights From NC To FL and 2 flights back to NC by noblemind(m): 12:27am On Feb 08, 2022
More

Re: Travel with me. 3 Flights From NC To FL and 2 flights back to NC by noblemind(m): 12:43am On Feb 08, 2022
About to board my first flight tonight..

(1) (2) (Reply)

What Are Your Regrets Since You Moved Abroad? / Uk Visa Packaging For Visiting / FFDDGDGDG

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 32
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.