Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,757 members, 7,817,092 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 04:49 AM

I Need A New Nigerian Passport Urgently! - Travel - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / I Need A New Nigerian Passport Urgently! (1523 Views)

Nigerian Passport Can Take You To 44 Countries Without Visa….[see List] / Renewing Nigerian Passport In The Uk / Nigerian Passport: Current Price (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

I Need A New Nigerian Passport Urgently! by Nobody: 8:23pm On Sep 06, 2011
I recently applied for a new e-passport in the UK but was given an interview date for Jan 6 2012. I cant wait for this interview date because I urgently need to go Nigeria. Can someone please tell me what to do?

Many Thanks.
Re: I Need A New Nigerian Passport Urgently! by werepeLeri: 8:29pm On Sep 06, 2011
nothing - if u have British passport - go to Nigerian embassy for Naija visa on it.
Re: I Need A New Nigerian Passport Urgently! by Nobody: 8:32pm On Sep 06, 2011
I don't have a British passport, Why nothing? 6 months is too long, I don't mind paying extra premium to get the interview date shifted.

Many thanks,
Re: I Need A New Nigerian Passport Urgently! by werepeLeri: 8:33pm On Sep 06, 2011
Lets say this is at the British embassy or American Embassy - will u say u want to influence it?
Re: I Need A New Nigerian Passport Urgently! by Nobody: 8:36pm On Sep 06, 2011
@werepeleri, don't you think it's gross incompetence to be given 6 month waiting time? I can assure you that it won't take that long in either British or American Embassy Brother if you can help me, pls do,
Re: I Need A New Nigerian Passport Urgently! by werepeLeri: 8:53pm On Sep 06, 2011
yeah right. deride everything that is Nigerian.

Do u know how many applicants are waiting before u?
Re: I Need A New Nigerian Passport Urgently! by Nobody: 9:02pm On Sep 06, 2011
how many? You sound unhelpful. I'm not deriding anything Nigerian, I just know my country well and know how things work. Let's call a spade a spade.
Re: I Need A New Nigerian Passport Urgently! by werepeLeri: 9:10pm On Sep 06, 2011
Sorry - u gat noone to help u. What help do you need anyway?
Re: I Need A New Nigerian Passport Urgently! by Nobody: 9:14pm On Sep 06, 2011
I want to know if the time of my interview date can be shifted to an earlier date, instead of next year. I urgently need to go back to Nigeria. I have paid on-line.
Re: I Need A New Nigerian Passport Urgently! by werepeLeri: 9:18pm On Sep 06, 2011
but why cant u then travel with your old passport? is it expired? or i dont get u at all. or just get a travelling certificate from the embassy.
Re: I Need A New Nigerian Passport Urgently! by Nobody: 9:53pm On Sep 06, 2011
It has expired, plus I need to use it for a new job I just found. I was told I will need a valid passport in order for me to be given the job. My plan is to get admitted to the job, go back to Nigeria for 2 weeks and come back after to resume my job.
Re: I Need A New Nigerian Passport Urgently! by DisGuy: 10:37pm On Sep 06, 2011
I think you should visit the place, they will be someone to advise you, some people talked about premium process in the past, basically on and off, dont know if it was official or not but just knew they were people able to get theirs under certain circumstances earlier than the date shown

You might have to take the long journey to get 'official response' or approach someone that has used the fast track service for the number of the official

(1) (Reply)

What Is The Step By Step To Process A Visa To USA / US Travel Warnings And My Planned Trips / Facts You Wouldn't Believe Were True

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 11
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.