Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,639 members, 7,823,817 topics. Date: Friday, 10 May 2024 at 03:57 PM

Travel with me. 3 Flights From NC To FL and 2 flights back to NC - Travel (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / Travel with me. 3 Flights From NC To FL and 2 flights back to NC (1474 Views)

FG Bans EU Flights From Nigeria / US Citizens In Nigeria To Pay For Their Flights Back To America / ‘zombie Snake’ Spotted In NC Park (Pictures) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Travel with me. 3 Flights From NC To FL and 2 flights back to NC by noblemind(m): 6:48am On Feb 08, 2022
Finally home after delayed ✈️..am just exhausted right now

1 Like

Re: Travel with me. 3 Flights From NC To FL and 2 flights back to NC by Ruskydube: 5:14pm On Feb 09, 2022
Thank God you're home...i wish to travel out someday.
Re: Travel with me. 3 Flights From NC To FL and 2 flights back to NC by noblemind(m): 5:09pm On Feb 15, 2022
Ruskydube:
Thank God you're home...i wish to travel out someday.

Thanks, my brother may God see u through and u live your dream one day. Before I traveled out actually, I have always feared I might never live that dream.as God may have it 20 years ago one day on the 25th of October 2002 at 42000 feet above the ground, it dawned on me that dreams do come true.

2 Likes

Re: Travel with me. 3 Flights From NC To FL and 2 flights back to NC by Adamkeyj(m): 7:23pm On Feb 15, 2022
Drenimarcus:
Nice one brother, all work no play makes Jack a dull boy. Enjoy your vacation. Stay safe.
see men Dem u self dey enjoy ur life now lol
Re: Travel with me. 3 Flights From NC To FL and 2 flights back to NC by Ruskydube: 6:47am On Feb 16, 2022
noblemind:

Thanks, my brother may God see u through and u live your dream one day. Before I traveled out actually, I have always feared I might never live that dream.as God may have it 20 years ago one day on the 25th of October 2002 at 42000 feet above the ground, it dawned on me that dreams do come true.

Thanks for the inspiration � .....am actually a female tho�
Re: Travel with me. 3 Flights From NC To FL and 2 flights back to NC by Solanaa: 9:31am On Feb 16, 2022
noblemind:
Finally home after delayed ✈️..am just exhausted right now

This are the kind of thread I really enjoy.

I believe I will fly around the world someday.
Thanks Boss for this post, The motivation continues!!
Re: Travel with me. 3 Flights From NC To FL and 2 flights back to NC by chukxie(m): 2:14am On Feb 17, 2022
I enjoyed reading your 'travelogue'. Short, precise, with pictures ( though not many) and no boring details. I love travelling, and taking to the skies, too. Twale from China!
Re: Travel with me. 3 Flights From NC To FL and 2 flights back to NC by noblemind(m): 6:13pm On Feb 17, 2022
Ruskydube:

Thanks for the inspiration � .....am actually a female tho�

Oh okay sis, glad u are inspired.

1 Like

Re: Travel with me. 3 Flights From NC To FL and 2 flights back to NC by noblemind(m): 6:18pm On Feb 17, 2022
Solanaa:

This are the kind of thread I really enjoy.

I believe I will fly around the world someday.
Thanks Boss for this post, The motivation continues!!

U r very welcomed .. keep hope alive and keep believing ...this was my actual first travlog.. I will make it better soon as I have another trip coming up in March. Stay tuned

1 Like

Re: Travel with me. 3 Flights From NC To FL and 2 flights back to NC by noblemind(m): 6:24pm On Feb 17, 2022
chukxie:
I enjoyed reading your 'travelogue'. Short, precise, with pictures ( though not many) and no boring details. I love travelling, and taking to the skies, too. Twale from China!

Hmm thanks for checking it out,how is China? I never been to China , I have been to hong kong,(beautiful place) south korea,Bangkok and south africa. Will tour Singapore China, japan and Australia next year.
Re: Travel with me. 3 Flights From NC To FL and 2 flights back to NC by noblemind(m): 7:36pm On Feb 17, 2022
I have short clips that I was not ready for,guess this was the best shot but I will make it better next time since you guys enjoy stuff like this. Kindly subscribe like and add your comment

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=fi4s9GmDqBQ
Re: Travel with me. 3 Flights From NC To FL and 2 flights back to NC by noblemind(m): 7:47pm On Feb 17, 2022
Re: Travel with me. 3 Flights From NC To FL and 2 flights back to NC by noblemind(m): 7:52pm On Feb 17, 2022
Re: Travel with me. 3 Flights From NC To FL and 2 flights back to NC by chukxie(m): 12:45am On Feb 18, 2022
noblemind:

Hmm thanks for checking it out,how is China? I never been to China , I have been to hong kong,(beautiful place) south korea,Bangkok and south africa. Will tour Singapore China, japan and Australia next year.

China's beautiful. Do visit when China opens up her borders for international travelers because there's a lot to see here. I've been to all the countries on your list save for Australia. When you visit China, do visit the Special Administrative Region of Macau (the Las Vegas of the East) which is sandwiched between Mainland China and the S.A.R of Hong Kong. Stay awesome!

(1) (2) (Reply)

Travelling To Australia- Urgent / Ryanair’s Newest Money-making Stunt: In-flight P.O.R.N / 5 Reasons Why Nigerians Will Always Be Denied A Visa!

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 14
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.