Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,195,393 members, 7,958,125 topics. Date: Wednesday, 25 September 2024 at 09:12 AM

Why You Should Learn Trading Financial Market - Investment (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Investment / Why You Should Learn Trading Financial Market (1515 Views)

Stay Ahead With XM FX 50% Deposit Promo To Start Trading Financial Market / Learn Trading Of All Gift Cards / The SETBACK In Running Ahead Of Yourself Trading Financial Markets. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Why You Should Learn Trading Financial Market by Yens: 3:21pm On Feb 24, 2022
raslim20:
I noticed these days, trading financial market most esp forex is not that common perhaps anything forex is most related to scam. I also notice most people prefer to run into crypto trading rather than the usual forex,indexes, metals, commodities and energy.
Trading forex now is not what it has always been before, most challenges that traders do face has been solved in such a way that its more easier to be successful now than before.
The number one challenges I noticed is capital to fund your live account, 80% of Nigeria traders trade with less than $500 and mostly before the end of the day they blow up their account, or get tired with the little profit it could produce without putting more risk on your equity. To my best knowledge, to be a successful trader you need nothing less than $5000 to trade meaningfully but how many of us can afford that,
Acquiring trading skill is the hardest part in the journey of been a trader as every other thing has been easy without stress, now we have hundreds of company that are begging to fund traders if they know what they are doing, more accurate indicators are coming out day by day to help your technical analysis.
So I'm writing this to encourage traders don't quit, and to those who wish to acquire trading skills, go for it. Forex now pay more than ever

Pls sir ...how can I contact you.
Re: Why You Should Learn Trading Financial Market by raslim20(m): 4:12pm On Feb 24, 2022
Yens:

Pls sir ...how can I contact you.
Re: Why You Should Learn Trading Financial Market by Yens: 4:14pm On Feb 26, 2022
raslim20:

Thank you sir.....
Re: Why You Should Learn Trading Financial Market by kennylagos(m): 6:01pm On Mar 05, 2022
Synthetic is still more profitable than FX. The secret is trading long-term. Daytraders never make a profit either in real or synthetic trading. This explains why 90% of retail traders lose their money.

If you open the Weekly Chart, you would realize that you would have made profits if you have left your trade for about a week or more. This is where capital plays the role. $10 can't trade FX.

raslim20:

Exactly, but synthetic played a damage role, as I believe no trader should involve him/her in that virtual manipulated market. But presently as it is now forex is more better
Re: Why You Should Learn Trading Financial Market by smeag0l(m): 10:22pm On Mar 06, 2022
I programmed my own bots with my own manual strategies amd i ise them to trade on my smaller accounts and on company funded accounts
raslim20:
I noticed these days, trading financial market most esp forex is not that common perhaps anything forex is most related to scam. I also notice most people prefer to run into crypto trading rather than the usual forex,indexes, metals, commodities and energy.
Trading forex now is not what it has always been before, most challenges that traders do face has been solved in such a way that its more easier to be successful now than before.
The number one challenges I noticed is capital to fund your live account, 80% of Nigeria traders trade with less than $500 and mostly before the end of the day they blow up their account, or get tired with the little profit it could produce without putting more risk on your equity. To my best knowledge, to be a successful trader you need nothing less than $5000 to trade meaningfully but how many of us can afford that,
Acquiring trading skill is the hardest part in the journey of been a trader as every other thing has been easy without stress, now we have hundreds of company that are begging to fund traders if they know what they are doing, more accurate indicators are coming out day by day to help your technical analysis.
So I'm writing this to encourage traders don't quit, and to those who wish to acquire trading skills, go for it. Forex now pay more than ever
Re: Why You Should Learn Trading Financial Market by smeag0l(m): 10:24pm On Mar 06, 2022
There is no maipulation in forex. The market is just too big to be manipulated. It is the biggest financial market in the world in terms of capitalization
Gee64:
Trading FOREX is fraud because the market like crypto trade, is manipulated.
Re: Why You Should Learn Trading Financial Market by smeag0l(m): 10:26pm On Mar 06, 2022
Actually, theyre more important than having a trading strategy. Of the three factors that make traders profitable, trafing strategy is 20% of it, trader psychologyis 40% and risk management is 40%.
raslim20:

God bless you bro, before talking of the best strategy, holy grail and co, there many factors that we need to know before just concluding on your trading performance.
*Risk management is a course on its own.
*Trading psychology, why the mind matters
*Consistency on trading plan
*know when to stop not quit and many more
All these factors are much more important as having a profitable strategy
Re: Why You Should Learn Trading Financial Market by raslim20(m): 6:59am On Mar 07, 2022
kennylagos:
Synthetic is still more profitable than FX. The secret is trading long-term. Daytraders never make a profit either in real or synthetic trading. This explains why 90% of retail traders lose their money.

If you open the Weekly Chart, you would realize that you would have made profits if you have left your trade for about a week or more. This is where capital plays the role. $10 can't trade FX.

Quite true
Re: Why You Should Learn Trading Financial Market by raslim20(m): 7:00am On Mar 07, 2022
smeag0l:
There is no maipulation in forex. The market is just too big to be manipulated. It is the biggest financial market in the world in terms of capitalization
Exactly,
Re: Why You Should Learn Trading Financial Market by raslim20(m): 7:00am On Mar 07, 2022
smeag0l:
Actually, theyre more important than having a trading strategy. Of the three factors that make traders profitable, trafing strategy is 20% of it, trader psychologyis 40% and risk management is 40%.
Exactly sir
Re: Why You Should Learn Trading Financial Market by frostguy: 10:09am On Mar 07, 2022
kennylagos:

Its possible to make profits as a real day trader the main reason why 90% of retail traders lose their money is because they don't have a high rate success trading strategy. For instance my trading strategy ( which is a semi-automated strategy ) gave me profit today i just took the trades based on the analysis already done by the software . Technology as greatly made trading more easier and ensure more winning rate. The era of mechanical trader is gradually fading away and its been replace by semi-automated or A.I tools

1 Like

Re: Why You Should Learn Trading Financial Market by Savage8563: 9:33pm On May 27, 2022
ElectronicMoney:

It's very difficult to get forex traders who actually know what they are doing
Re: Why You Should Learn Trading Financial Market by elecrown: 4:58pm On Feb 27
Use tradingview pro account for unlimited tools like alert and etc can help a lot no matter what platform you use. Personally, i have used it for more than 3 years as a parameter towards https://quotexloginbroker.id/
I personally recommend to use tradingview, it will be helpful for implementing trading strategy too and your drawing will be saved automatically

(1) (2) (Reply)

500k Problem / Please I Need A 10 Million Naira Loan For Investments / PHOTOS: MMM Promoters Storm The Streets To Celebrate 1 Year Anniversary

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 28
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.