Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,332 members, 7,811,971 topics. Date: Monday, 29 April 2024 at 03:22 AM

What Does Fraudulent Inflow Means? - Investment - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Investment / What Does Fraudulent Inflow Means? (546 Views)

Problem Receiving USD Inflow Into Access Bank USD Dom Account / Please If You Have Any GOOD Means Of Earning Online Please Do Share With Us / Inflow And Offshore USD Guaranteed!!!!! (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

What Does Fraudulent Inflow Means? by THELATTERMAN(m): 4:17am On Feb 07, 2022
UBA has placed my account on restriction, and also blocked my BVN since October, 2021.

I consulted their customer care via mail, and they said it is due to a particular transaction which was confirmed by them as fraudulent inflow. Mind you, the amount was N5100 only.

Please, to those knowledgeable, what does fraudulent inflow means? And how can it be resolved? Should I go to court or what?

Note: I cannot open another account because my bvn is also on restriction.
Re: What Does Fraudulent Inflow Means? by gaby(m): 4:29am On Feb 07, 2022
Hmmm

How can't you understand the word combination of " fraudulent and inflow"?

It simply means that the said amount is suspected or reported to have been a proceed of fraud.

It now behoves on you to prove them otherwise.

Do them a comprehensive email to clear yourself or get a lawyer.
Re: What Does Fraudulent Inflow Means? by Kennyfancy(m): 5:15am On Feb 07, 2022
Omo see gbege
Re: What Does Fraudulent Inflow Means? by THELATTERMAN(m): 7:39am On Feb 07, 2022
gaby:
Hmmm

How can't you understand the word combination of " fraudulent and inflow"?

It simply means that the said amount is suspected or reported to have been a proceed of fraud.

It now behoves on you to prove them otherwise.

Do them a comprehensive email to clear yourself or get a lawyer.

I have been thinking of getting an affidavit from court stating my relationship with the sender.
Re: What Does Fraudulent Inflow Means? by THELATTERMAN(m): 7:44am On Feb 07, 2022
I was asked to revert with a court order within 48hours when I chatted with them on 31, Dec 2021.

Re: What Does Fraudulent Inflow Means? by THELATTERMAN(m): 8:11am On Feb 08, 2022
So, nobody can help?
Re: What Does Fraudulent Inflow Means? by ibechris(m): 3:10pm On Feb 08, 2022
The sender must have reported u.
May be u duped him using funny means.

If not,there is nothing u can do if u don't resolved this matter as soon as possible with the sender.

1 Like

(1) (Reply)

I Won't Miss This If I Were You. I Have Never Seen Anything Like It / Top 10 Best Banks For Business Loans In Nigeria, 2024 / Best Home Cleaning Service In Lagos By Ernest And Crew

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 10
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.