Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,991 members, 7,814,384 topics. Date: Wednesday, 01 May 2024 at 12:03 PM

I Won't Miss This If I Were You. I Have Never Seen Anything Like It - Investment - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Investment / I Won't Miss This If I Were You. I Have Never Seen Anything Like It (546 Views)

Invest In This Skill And You Would Sell Anything Like It's Your Birthright / If I Were You, I Will Pause All I Am Doing Just To Read This / Signs You're Rich, Even If It Doesn't Feel Like It (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

I Won't Miss This If I Were You. I Have Never Seen Anything Like It by udede(m): 7:56am On Jun 30, 2023
This is simply mind blowing, could you believe that you do not need to know anything about Forex trading to make money now from Forex.

A broker has incorporated an artificial intelligence AI into his platform such nofice can just download the app, get registered fund their account, switch on the artificial intelligence once every day and make mad money. JUST LIKE THAT.

For your information i have traded Forex for many years from the days of Alpari and others so i know what I am saying.

You don't need any fore knowledge of Forex trading to make your money here.
You only switch on your AI once a day and make steady profit daily.

*Why I'm i telling you this*

1, i now have the chance to do other things, because AI is busy not me.

2, there is also money to be made by getting you to register, from first to third generation downliners. For those that are interested in downliners

My numbers are on the signature hurry before i change my mind

*HOW IT WORKS*
Remember that we are talking about a forex broker known worldwide, and one of the undeniable facts about forex brokers is that they don't pack up and run, even the two we have in the whole of Nigeria cannot run with your money because of the rigourous steps they take to get licensed

*Please carefully understand this* 👇👇

↔️ *From $26 to $60*capital , you will be earning $0.6 daily, that's $3 weekly, that's $12 monthly*

⏩ *From $61 - $200 capital, you will be earning $1.7 daily, that's $8.5 weekly, that's $34 monthly* .

⏩ *From $201 - $500 capital, you will be earning $5.7 daily, that is $28.5 weekly, that's $114 monthly*

⏩ *From $501 - $900 capital, you will be earning $13 daily, that is $65 weekly, that is $260 monthly*

⏩ *From $901 - $1499 capital, you will be earning $23 daily, that is $115 weekly, that is $460 monthly*

⏩ *From $1500 - $2000 capital, you will be earning $38 daily, that is $190 weekly, that is $760 monthly*

⏩ *From $2001- $3500 capital, you will be earning $43 daily, that is $215 weekly, that's $860 monthly*

⏩ *$3501 capital, you will be earning $76 daily, that's $380 weekly, that is $1520 monthly*

⏩ *$4001 capital, you will be earning $87.48 daily, that's $437.4 weekly, that's $1749.6 monthly*

⏩ *$5001 capital, you will be* *earning $127.87 daily, that's $639.35 weekly, that's $2557.4 monthly*
*Etc*
You can join us the links below
https:///IdkdVRt3p6BGewqeIFOa27
Re: I Won't Miss This If I Were You. I Have Never Seen Anything Like It by Rhozabeth(m): 8:05am On Jun 30, 2023
This post did not explain much! I probably need to know more about how this works.
Re: I Won't Miss This If I Were You. I Have Never Seen Anything Like It by udede(m): 8:37am On Jun 30, 2023
Rhozabeth:
This post did not explain much! I probably need to know more about how this works.
my watssap number and call lines are on my signature, just get through to me
Re: I Won't Miss This If I Were You. I Have Never Seen Anything Like It by forexprophet(m): 9:57am On Jun 30, 2023
Liar. You don see mumu people nah

udede:
This is simply mind blowing, could you believe that you do not need to know anything about Forex trading to make money now from Forex.

A broker has incorporated an artificial intelligence AI into his platform such nofice can just download the app, get registered fund their account, switch on the artificial intelligence once every day and make mad money. JUST LIKE THAT.

For your information i have traded Forex for many years from the days of Alpari and others so i know what I am saying.

You don't need any fore knowledge of Forex trading to make your money here.
You only switch on your AI once a day and make steady profit daily.

*Why I'm i telling you this*

1, i now have the chance to do other things, because AI is busy not me.

2, there is also money to be made by getting you to register, from first to third generation downliners. For those that are interested in downliners

My numbers are on the signature hurry before i change my mind

*HOW IT WORKS*
Remember that we are talking about a forex broker known worldwide, and one of the undeniable facts about forex brokers is that they don't pack up and run, even the two we have in the whole of Nigeria cannot run with your money because of the rigourous steps they take to get licensed

*Please carefully understand this* 👇👇

↔️ *From $26 to $60*capital , you will be earning $0.6 daily, that's $3 weekly, that's $12 monthly*

⏩ *From $61 - $200 capital, you will be earning $1.7 daily, that's $8.5 weekly, that's $34 monthly* .

⏩ *From $201 - $500 capital, you will be earning $5.7 daily, that is $28.5 weekly, that's $114 monthly*

⏩ *From $501 - $900 capital, you will be earning $13 daily, that is $65 weekly, that is $260 monthly*

⏩ *From $901 - $1499 capital, you will be earning $23 daily, that is $115 weekly, that is $460 monthly*

⏩ *From $1500 - $2000 capital, you will be earning $38 daily, that is $190 weekly, that is $760 monthly*

⏩ *From $2001- $3500 capital, you will be earning $43 daily, that is $215 weekly, that's $860 monthly*

⏩ *$3501 capital, you will be earning $76 daily, that's $380 weekly, that is $1520 monthly*

⏩ *$4001 capital, you will be earning $87.48 daily, that's $437.4 weekly, that's $1749.6 monthly*

⏩ *$5001 capital, you will be* *earning $127.87 daily, that's $639.35 weekly, that's $2557.4 monthly*
*Etc*
You can join us the links below
https:///IdkdVRt3p6BGewqeIFOa27
Re: I Won't Miss This If I Were You. I Have Never Seen Anything Like It by udede(m): 10:01am On Jun 30, 2023
You are wrong even with your moniker, its clear you know nothing so stop displaying blindness. Go to playstore
and download MTFE read what is going on there and come back.
forexprophet:

Re: I Won't Miss This If I Were You. I Have Never Seen Anything Like It by Miraculous321: 4:54pm On Jul 03, 2023
You need to know a lot about forex before making money there or else,you'll find yourself heading to the village
Re: I Won't Miss This If I Were You. I Have Never Seen Anything Like It by udede(m): 5:37am On Jul 04, 2023
Miraculous321:
You need to know a lot about forex before making money there or else,you'll find yourself heading to the village
Bros its no longer like that. With this you only need to switch on your AI and make your money
Re: I Won't Miss This If I Were You. I Have Never Seen Anything Like It by Miraculous321: 8:13am On Jul 04, 2023
udede:
Bros its no longer like that. With this you only need to switch on your AI and make your money
Lmao.
Bro, anything asides you as a human being learning price action will fall your hand.
Robot doesn't know when trend changes or reverses or is ranging or in a dangerous support or resistance zone.
It's just scalping.
What it knows is it's buying and it's selling.
Pray it doesn't catch you when you least expect
Re: I Won't Miss This If I Were You. I Have Never Seen Anything Like It by udede(m): 10:35am On Jul 04, 2023
Miraculous321:

Lmao.
Bro, anything asides you as a human being learning price action will fall your hand.
Robot doesn't know when trend changes or reverses or is ranging or in a dangerous support or resistance zone.
It's just scalping.
What it knows is it's buying and it's selling.
Pray it doesn't catch you when you least expect

You still have not realize what i am talking about, this is not you trading with any of the traditional robot, this is is the broker trading for you and remitting your gain daily. You don't even open the trading platform except you want to trade manually.

This Is the first broker to incorporate Artificial intelligence to their saver.
I want you to give it a try as you sound knowledgeable on fx.
Its not the fx you used to know.

Download MTFE
At the space for company code, leave it vacant. St the space for promo code enter my code 1891115
If you do that and i can tell you how to make money from it even without funding your account.
Re: I Won't Miss This If I Were You. I Have Never Seen Anything Like It by TreasureHunter(m): 6:38pm On Jul 04, 2023
forexprophet:

grin
Re: I Won't Miss This If I Were You. I Have Never Seen Anything Like It by SavageResponse(m): 10:50am On Jul 15, 2023
udede:

You still have not realize what i am talking about, this is not you trading with any of the traditional robot, this is is the broker trading for you and remitting your gain daily. You don't even open the trading platform except you want to trade manually.

This Is the first broker to incorporate Artificial intelligence to their saver.
I want you to give it a try as you sound knowledgeable on fx.
Its not the fx you used to know.

Download MTFE
At the space for company code, leave it vacant. St the space for promo code enter my code 1891115
If you do that and i can tell you how to make money from it even without funding your account.

I hope you have become as rich as Dangote from trading with this rubbish!

(1) (Reply)

Opportunity To Earn Money By Posting Ads On Your Whatsapp Status / Best Home Cleaning Service In Lagos By Ernest And Crew / Own A Land With Ease

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 31
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.