Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,070 members, 7,818,196 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 10:02 AM

Problem Receiving USD Inflow Into Access Bank USD Dom Account - Investment - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Investment / Problem Receiving USD Inflow Into Access Bank USD Dom Account (1463 Views)

Foreign Exchange Inflow Into Nigeria Surges By 64% To $30billion / Union Bank Dom Account Needed Urgently / Union, Eco And Fcmb Dom Account Needed For Sure Cash Out - (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Problem Receiving USD Inflow Into Access Bank USD Dom Account by Mavor: 7:38am On Dec 15, 2022
Is there a general issue receiving USD inflow into Access Bank dom account? I do remote work for an EU-based company and I was paid some money since late last week but up until now, my Access Bank USD dom account is not yet credited. The sender sent me a copy of the payment receipt as proof of payment and I have confirmed from a colleague of mine who lives in Portugal that she has received her own money. I need to know if there is a general problem with Access Bank USD inflow or maybe the issue is for me alone. Thanks.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Problem Receiving USD Inflow Into Access Bank USD Dom Account by Wapgod(m): 8:29am On Dec 15, 2022
Mavor:
Is there a general issue receiving USD inflow into Access Bank dom account? I do remote work for an EU-based company and I was paid some money since late last week but up until now, my Access Bank USD dom account is not yet credited. The sender sent me a copy of the payment receipt as proof of payment and I have confirmed from a colleague of mine who lives in Portugal that she has received her own money. I need to know if there is a general problem with Access Bank USD inflow or maybe the issue is for me alone. Thanks.
GO visit your bank and complain.
They might be holding the money and preventing it from being credited to your account
Re: Problem Receiving USD Inflow Into Access Bank USD Dom Account by Mavor: 9:13am On Dec 15, 2022
Wapgod:

GO visit your bank and complain.
They might be holding the money and preventing it from being credited to your account
The bank claims that they can't locate my transaction. They asked for the telex copy of the transaction, I have informed my employer and they are working with their bank in Europe to get this doc and provide it to me. This is not my first time receiving USD inflows on my Access dom but this is my first time having this issue.
Re: Problem Receiving USD Inflow Into Access Bank USD Dom Account by twosquare(m): 12:20pm On Dec 15, 2022
Yea, if you search Nairaland, you will see a topic, especially with Access Bank I think, rejecting some USD inflow, classifying it as high risk.

I suggest you open a Wise account, preferably Wise Business. It will end all those bullshit.

Sorry. I will find the link out for you soon.

Mavor:
Re: Problem Receiving USD Inflow Into Access Bank USD Dom Account by Mavor: 12:24pm On Dec 15, 2022
twosquare:
Yea, if you search Nairaland, you will see a topic, especially with Access Bank I think, rejecting some USD inflow, classifying it as high risk.

I suggest you open a Wise account, preferably Wise Business. It will end all those bullshit.

Sorry. I will find the link out for you soon.

Thanks for your feedback. I searched for the topic in question but found nothing. Can you please share the link? Also, how does the Wise thing work?
Re: Problem Receiving USD Inflow Into Access Bank USD Dom Account by twosquare(m): 12:35pm On Dec 15, 2022
Here is a link to something similar: https://www.nairaland.com/7473108/remitly-review-use-it#119038864

Wise provides multi-currency account details (30+). You can research this online...

Guidelines to get your money out: 1) https://www.nairaland.com/6961951/payoneer-why-stopped-using-payoneer
2) https://www.nairaland.com/7414171/web-developers-freelaancers-how-getting

Mavor:
Thanks for your feedback. I searched for the topic in question but found nothing. Can you please share the link? Also, how does the Wise thing work?

1 Like

Re: Problem Receiving USD Inflow Into Access Bank USD Dom Account by Mavor: 12:41pm On Dec 15, 2022
twosquare:
Here is a link to something similar: https://www.nairaland.com/7473108/remitly-review-use-it#119038864

Wise provides multi-currency account details (30+). You can research this online...

Guidelines to get your money out: 1) https://www.nairaland.com/6961951/payoneer-why-stopped-using-payoneer
2) https://www.nairaland.com/7414171/web-developers-freelaancers-how-getting

Thanks. I tried registering with Wise Business but it seems it does not allow users from Nigeria to open a Wise Business account anymore. Can you please recommend a suitable, fast and secure alternative?
Re: Problem Receiving USD Inflow Into Access Bank USD Dom Account by twosquare(m): 12:49pm On Dec 15, 2022
Another issue with Access: https://www.nairaland.com/7467504/how-withdraw-payoneer-funds#118950567

Yeah, just checked it now...it was due to CBN policy. Na how dem dey use life torture us for this country be that. Only those who had registered before the policy kicked in are now enjoying it. Except you register your business in another country.

I think Personal still accepts Nigerians, but it is not wise to use personal account for business purposes. That's just it.

You may need to read through those threads to have ideas.

I saw grey.co in one of those threads.

Mavor:
Thanks. I tried registering with Wise Business but it seems it does not allow users from Nigeria to open a Wise Business account anymore. Can you please recommend a suitable, fast and secure alternative?
Re: Problem Receiving USD Inflow Into Access Bank USD Dom Account by Mavor: 2:28pm On Dec 15, 2022
twosquare:
Another issue with Access: https://www.nairaland.com/7467504/how-withdraw-payoneer-funds#118950567

Yeah, just checked it now...it was due to CBN policy. Na how dem dey use life torture us for this country be that. Only those who had registered before the policy kicked in are now enjoying it. Except you register your business in another country.

I think Personal still accepts Nigerians, but it is not wise to use personal account for business purposes. That's just it.

Thanks a lot for providing information. I appreciate your kind assistance. Please I just need something that can help when they pay in EUR, I can receive in my Access USD Dom. Not receive in the Naira account cos CBN rate is rubbish. What would be your best recommendation please?
Re: Problem Receiving USD Inflow Into Access Bank USD Dom Account by Mavor: 2:48pm On Dec 15, 2022
twosquare:

The online reviews on grey.co are bad - https://www.trustpilot.com/review/grey.co
Re: Problem Receiving USD Inflow Into Access Bank USD Dom Account by twosquare(m): 3:30pm On Dec 15, 2022
As far as I know, your dom account here should have all currencies enabled, USD, GBP, EUR....if you send EUR to USD, it will bounce.

try Wise personal...that is still the most reliable...but I don't know if your payments are coming from an individual or a company.
Mavor:
Thanks a lot for providing information. I appreciate your kind assistance. Please I just need something that can help when they pay in EUR, I can receive in my Access USD Dom. Not receive in the Naira account cos CBN rate is rubbish. What would be your best recommendation please?
Re: Problem Receiving USD Inflow Into Access Bank USD Dom Account by Mavor: 3:53pm On Dec 15, 2022
twosquare:
As far as I know, your dom account here should have all currencies enabled, USD, GBP, EUR....if you send EUR to USD, it will bounce.

try Wise personal...that is still the most reliable...but I don't know if your payments are coming from an individual or a company.
I heard GeegPay is better due to it having the best blackmarket rate. An Access bank EUR dom is different from the USD one and needs to be opened separately. I only have USD.
Re: Problem Receiving USD Inflow Into Access Bank USD Dom Account by Nobody: 12:22pm On Dec 16, 2022
Mavor:
Is I need to know if there is a general problem with Access Bank USD inflow or maybe the issue is for me alone. Thanks.
i am thinking of opening a Domiciliary account

Do the bank give a Dom card, which I can use to purchase things online or I will only have to withdraw from counter

And do the bank charge for maintainance of the Dom account or Dom card
Re: Problem Receiving USD Inflow Into Access Bank USD Dom Account by Pennywise2: 1:51pm On Dec 16, 2022
Mavor:
I heard GeegPay is better due to it having the best blackmarket rate. An Access bank EUR dom is different from the USD one and needs to be opened separately. I only have USD.
yes. use geeggpay.

now here is what you need
1. use a usd account from geegpay works fine and you can withdraw from naira
2. use grey euro. works just fine. (just remember you only use their euro).

and forget dorm account for now till we have new president.

all the best
Re: Problem Receiving USD Inflow Into Access Bank USD Dom Account by Mavor: 6:37pm On Dec 16, 2022
Pennywise2:
yes. use geeggpay.

now here is what you need
1. use a usd account from geegpay works fine and you can withdraw from naira
2. use grey euro. works just fine. (just remember you only use their euro).

and forget dorm account for now till we have new president.

all the best
Thanks. Grey euro as in grey.co? I heard grey is scammy.
Re: Problem Receiving USD Inflow Into Access Bank USD Dom Account by Mavor: 6:38pm On Dec 16, 2022
Commendable:
i am thinking of opening a Domiciliary account

Do the bank give a Dom card, which I can use to purchase things online or I will only have to withdraw from counter

And do the bank charge for maintainance of the Dom account or Dom card
Yes you get a dom debit card. not sure about maintenance fees though. however access seems to currently be having dollar supply issues.
Re: Problem Receiving USD Inflow Into Access Bank USD Dom Account by Pennywise2: 6:55pm On Dec 16, 2022
Mavor:
Thanks. Grey euro as in grey.co? I heard grey is scammy.
it's not scammy. Just use their euro
Re: Problem Receiving USD Inflow Into Access Bank USD Dom Account by Mavor: 7:01pm On Dec 16, 2022
Pennywise2:
it's not scammy. Just use their euro
ok. thanks

(1) (Reply)

We Buy All Types Of Cryptocurrency, Paypal, Gift Cards, Perfect Money Etc / Please Help Me, My Mmm Account Has Been Blocked For No Reason / SPAM Alert: BTC Miner Telegram Bot Is Spam.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 43
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.