Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,689 members, 7,816,812 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 05:42 PM

Pwc Graduate Recruitment 2022 - Jobs/Vacancies (11) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Jobs/Vacancies / Pwc Graduate Recruitment 2022 (64170 Views)

Pwc Graduate Recruitment 2021 / Pwc Graduate Recruitment 2020 / PwC Graduate Recruitment 2019 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (8) (9) (10) (11) (12) (13) (14) ... (21) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Pwc Graduate Recruitment 2022 by Midemartha: 10:21am On Mar 19, 2022
As anyone received any of the mail this morning?
Re: Pwc Graduate Recruitment 2022 by Juif: 10:28am On Mar 19, 2022
Midemartha:
As anyone received any of the mail this morning?

No did you receive?
Re: Pwc Graduate Recruitment 2022 by Hapikojie79: 11:12am On Mar 19, 2022
The Love letter just dropped a few moments ago

1 Share

Re: Pwc Graduate Recruitment 2022 by NapoleonHill: 11:20am On Mar 19, 2022
Hapikojie79:
The Love letter just dropped a few moments ago

See the fine girl wey send the mail self.

1 Like

Re: Pwc Graduate Recruitment 2022 by Kikih: 11:29am On Mar 19, 2022
Same here
Adanop:
I have not received any mail
Who is in the same boat as I am?

1 Like

Re: Pwc Graduate Recruitment 2022 by iSleek(m): 12:16pm On Mar 19, 2022
NapoleonHill:

See the fine girl wey send the mail self.

Everybody with the one wey dey do them

4 Likes

Re: Pwc Graduate Recruitment 2022 by qanda: 3:08pm On Mar 19, 2022
Adanop:

This helped me a lot for the preparation of my aptitude test. Can you please give us an hint or material to prepare for the OPQ? Thank you

I am happy to know the information was useful to you.

I think this paragraph quoted below as shared in the write up, answers your question.

For the second stage (OPQ), its all about your personality/traits and whether or not, it aligns with that of the firm as well as the Business unit you apply for. How i was able to navigate that was that i combed their websites to know more about the firm, their values, mission and vision. I also reached out to people already working in the firm (especially via LinkedIn) in order to gain more insights about the company, the values and attributes they hold dear. These really helped and it enabled me align my responses to the values of the firm. Consistency in your response also is very important because a question could come in different forms and you have to be consistent with your responses.

1 Like

Re: Pwc Graduate Recruitment 2022 by Salientsinmi: 3:38pm On Mar 19, 2022
Those that received success mail, when is the OPQ coming up please?
Re: Pwc Graduate Recruitment 2022 by Juif: 4:03pm On Mar 19, 2022
I haven't received any email should I be worried. I'm scared .
Re: Pwc Graduate Recruitment 2022 by Omuka: 4:24pm On Mar 19, 2022
Juif:
I haven't received any email should I be worried. I'm scared .
no one has received any mail. Don't be scared dear.
Re: Pwc Graduate Recruitment 2022 by Nobody: 4:45pm On Mar 19, 2022
Salientsinmi:
Those that received success mail, when is the OPQ coming up please?
The test link will be active from Monday, 21 March to Wednesday, 23 March 2022.

1 Like

Re: Pwc Graduate Recruitment 2022 by Juif: 5:06pm On Mar 19, 2022
Omuka:
no one has received any mail. Don't be scared dear.
I mean no rejection mail nor success mail
Re: Pwc Graduate Recruitment 2022 by zanyt: 7:42pm On Mar 19, 2022
I think PWC did not use the test alone for selection, they used other criteria’s I was so sure I did well in that test, I feel they also dropped people based on age and year of graduation.
So sad but we keep pushing and hoping for the best.
Congratulations to the people that scaled through wish you all the best in the next round.
Re: Pwc Graduate Recruitment 2022 by adibo(m): 7:46pm On Mar 19, 2022
zanyt:
I think PWC did not use the test alone for selection, they used other criteria’s I was so sure I did well in that test, I feel they also dropped people based on age and year of graduation.
Congratulations to the people that scaled through wish you all the best in the next round.

I actually graduated in 2014, but I got a success mail

6 Likes

Re: Pwc Graduate Recruitment 2022 by zanyt: 8:13pm On Mar 19, 2022
adibo:

I actually graduated in 2014, but I got a success mail

Oh wow congratulations !!! I wish you the very best in the next phase.
Re: Pwc Graduate Recruitment 2022 by NapoleonHill: 9:01pm On Mar 19, 2022
zanyt:
If you banked on the PQ for your answers, I just want to inform you that a lot of the numerical reasoning answers were wrong.

1 Like

Re: Pwc Graduate Recruitment 2022 by iSleek(m): 9:03pm On Mar 19, 2022
zanyt:

You dey give yourself reason for wetin you no fit explain? Lol

You can't be "so sure" of your test performance when no be you mark am bro. Age and year of graduation? Leave assumptions.

As you said, keep pushing!

1 Like

Re: Pwc Graduate Recruitment 2022 by Juif: 10:23pm On Mar 19, 2022
Please who else is yet to get a rejection or success email?
Re: Pwc Graduate Recruitment 2022 by temmibae: 10:24pm On Mar 19, 2022
Juif:

I'm yet to get either of the two
Re: Pwc Graduate Recruitment 2022 by toyin03(f): 10:25pm On Mar 19, 2022
Juif:
me o.. Nothing yet.
Re: Pwc Graduate Recruitment 2022 by Salientsinmi: 11:23pm On Mar 19, 2022
Can anyone that applied for advisory confirmed if they have gotten a success or regret mail, please?

Sometimes they attend to those in assurance first.

1 Like

Re: Pwc Graduate Recruitment 2022 by Nobody: 9:23am On Mar 20, 2022
Salientsinmi:
Can anyone that applied for advisory confirmed if they have gotten a success or regret mail, please?

I applied for advisory and i have gotten a success mail. I hope you soon get a positive mail dear

1 Like

Re: Pwc Graduate Recruitment 2022 by NapoleonHill: 12:14pm On Mar 20, 2022
The next stage is the hardest in my opinion. If you scale through, you have a pretty good shot at the job.
Re: Pwc Graduate Recruitment 2022 by Tokkson: 4:01pm On Mar 20, 2022
Salientsinmi:

Not true
Re: Pwc Graduate Recruitment 2022 by Tokkson: 4:03pm On Mar 20, 2022
zanyt:

Don't be a sour loser dear.

Deep down, you know this isn't true.

Just dust yourself and prepare for other opportunities lying ahead.

4 Likes

Re: Pwc Graduate Recruitment 2022 by walex2bad(m): 7:57pm On Mar 20, 2022
NapoleonHill:
The next stage is the hardest in my opinion. If you scale through, you have a pretty good shot at the job.

Any tip for scaling through this stage?
Re: Pwc Graduate Recruitment 2022 by daceo1(m): 1:15am On Mar 21, 2022
Not everyone has gotten a rejection mail or success mail. Just keep the hope alive.
Re: Pwc Graduate Recruitment 2022 by Nobody: 2:02am On Mar 21, 2022
walex2bad:

Any tip for scaling through this stage?

Their core values are integrity, care, innovation, working together and one other stuffs. Check their website, make sure your options goes with these values. You can also go on SHL website, click on personality test to practice so you can prepare yourself. Make sure not to use your original email cos you can only do the test once with one email, that means you won't be able to use the same email for the original PWC test.
They send a report to your email, check if it aligns with pwc values. If not, use another email to practice. I wish you all the best

3 Likes

Re: Pwc Graduate Recruitment 2022 by walex2bad(m): 7:05am On Mar 21, 2022
Adanop:

Their core values are integrity, care, innovation, working together and one other stuffs. Check their website, make sure your options goes with these values. You can also go on SHL website, click on personality test to practice so you can prepare yourself. Make sure not to use your original email cos you can only do the test once with one email, that means you won't be able to use the same email for the original PWC test.
They send a report to your email, check if it aligns with pwc values. If not, use another email to practice. I wish you all the best

Thank you
Re: Pwc Graduate Recruitment 2022 by Sandoyin: 8:44am On Mar 21, 2022
i used my original email even before i got to apply for PWC. i hope this doesn't affect me?
Re: Pwc Graduate Recruitment 2022 by webby26(f): 10:20am On Mar 21, 2022
NapoleonHill:

If you banked on the PQ for your answers, I just want to inform you that a lot of the numerical reasoning answers were wrong.

I don't think so, Most of them were correct, just had a few wrong answers. I am saying this because I solved most of them.

3 Likes

Re: Pwc Graduate Recruitment 2022 by Simabey1: 11:11am On Mar 21, 2022
I have not still gotten any mail oo, anyone on this boat?

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) ... (8) (9) (10) (11) (12) (13) (14) ... (21) (Reply)

Nigeria Identity Management Commission (nimc) Interview & Pay Struct.! / HARPS Graduate Trainee Aptitude Test 2015 / Real Estate Consultants Needed At Real Business Network.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 29
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.