Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,055 members, 7,814,630 topics. Date: Wednesday, 01 May 2024 at 04:32 PM

Pwc Graduate Recruitment 2022 - Jobs/Vacancies (21) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Jobs/Vacancies / Pwc Graduate Recruitment 2022 (64103 Views)

Pwc Graduate Recruitment 2021 / Pwc Graduate Recruitment 2020 / PwC Graduate Recruitment 2019 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (18) (19) (20) (21) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Pwc Graduate Recruitment 2022 by centurybb: 3:06am On Jul 27, 2022
I will send mine tomorrow but they usually dont acknowledge
Naimahol:

Please, did they acknowledge your email when you sent them your signed offer?
Re: Pwc Graduate Recruitment 2022 by bhuzzy: 8:59am On Jul 29, 2022
They acknowledged the acceptance mail.
centurybb:
Re: Pwc Graduate Recruitment 2022 by PowellN(m): 8:48am On Aug 30, 2022
centurybb:
has anyone received resumption mail from PWC for 5th September?
Re: Pwc Graduate Recruitment 2022 by centurybb: 3:19pm On Aug 30, 2022
Who was posted to Lagos? My flight is booked for Friday (I dont live in Lagos) and I need to do reschedule my medicals which was meant to be today. Is there a whatsapp group?
PowellN:
has anyone received resumption mail from PWC for 5th September?
Re: Pwc Graduate Recruitment 2022 by PowellN(m): 3:30pm On Aug 30, 2022
centurybb:
Who was posted to Lagos? My flight is booked for Friday (I dont live in Lagos) and I need to do reschedule my medicals which was meant to be today. Is there a whatsapp group?
When did you receive the mail for medicals?
Re: Pwc Graduate Recruitment 2022 by ObiAda14: 6:39pm On Sep 27, 2022
Abeg, people that got in. How much do they pay?
Re: Pwc Graduate Recruitment 2022 by Xprincess: 9:34am On Jan 21, 2023
please sir, 😭😭😭😭 I really need help from someone that has gotten into pwc, it's my dream job but I have been trying for years but always getting regret mail after my aptitude test, what can I do, where can I get help from. Please guys, don't keep quite,someone please respond.
adibo:

I actually graduated in 2014, but I got a success mail
Re: Pwc Graduate Recruitment 2022 by Xprincess: 9:38am On Jan 21, 2023
please sir/ma, how did you pass your first level aptitude test? please sir/ma, 😭😭😭😭 I really need help from someone that has gotten into pwc or have ever passed the aptitude test, I studied questions even the ones I bought, it's my dream job but I have been trying for years but always getting regret mail after my aptitude test, what can I do, where can I get help from. Please guys, don't keep quite,someone please respond.
iSleek:
I had my interview today.

Stage 1 - How to curb indiscriminate waste disposal in Lagos (discuss). 5 minutes

Stage 2
* Briefly tell us about yourself, including projects/activities you're currently engaged with that might be of interest to us.

* Tell us about a time you:
-received negative feedback
-worked in a team
-sought the opinion of others
-offered your opinion while working in a team
-used technology/computer software to solve a problem
-used a personal connection to achieve a goal or get something done
-made an assumption at work or elsewhere and the outcome
-faced an ethical issue at work and how you reacted

* How do you stay up to date with local/international news? Mention a few things you've read about recently.

* Briefly tell us why we should hire you.

Stage 3
Questions for us, if any.
Re: Pwc Graduate Recruitment 2022 by iSleek(m): 9:56pm On Feb 04, 2023
[quote author=Xprincess post=120244290]please sir/ma, how did you pass your first level aptitude test? please sir/ma, 😭😭😭😭 I really need help from someone that has gotten into pwc or have ever passed the aptitude test, I studied questions even the ones I bought, it's my dream job but I have been trying for years but always getting regret mail after my aptitude test, what can I do, where can I get help from. Please guys, don't keep quite,someone please respond.

First of all, I don't think you need to buy anything sold as "past questions". It would be more profitable to study GMAT (or GRE for me) materials; and there's plenty of them available for free online.

Also, these tests are also about speed as much as accuracy. So you might want to practice timed tests.

1 Like

Re: Pwc Graduate Recruitment 2022 by Emodeee: 12:41am On Mar 14, 2023
Please is there age restriction for PWC graduate programme? Though no age stated in the job advert but some of these organisations are silent about age requirement but they usually consider it before inviting candidates for the next stage of the recruitment process. Can above 26 applicant apply for PWC graduate programme?
Re: Pwc Graduate Recruitment 2022 by ennyj01(m): 12:54am On Mar 14, 2023
Emodeee:
Please is there age restriction for PWC graduate programme? Though no age stated in the job advert but some of these organisations are silent about age requirement but they usually consider it before inviting candidates for the next stage of the recruitment process. Can above 26 applicant apply for PWC graduate programme?

No age requirement.
Re: Pwc Graduate Recruitment 2022 by Emodeee: 1:39am On Mar 14, 2023
ennyj01:

No age requirement.

Thank you very much.

1 Like

Re: Pwc Graduate Recruitment 2022 by Reach2me: 5:58pm On Apr 02, 2023
Who has also received a Test assessment invite from pwc?
Re: Pwc Graduate Recruitment 2022 by qanda: 5:34am On Apr 03, 2023
How I got into PwC – Job Test, Occupational Personality Questionnaire (OPQ) and Interviews

I am writing this piece to inform and guide individuals who are trying to get into PwC. Here is my story:

Not having an Accounting/finance background, I initially thought getting into the big 4 was beyond my reach, irrespective of the fact that it was clearly stated as a criteria that anyone from any course of study is eligible to apply. I saw those getting into these firms as super humans and not in my league. So in my first attempt at PwC, the self-belief was lacking and I wrote the test with self doubt and unsurprisingly I didn't scale through. I later realised that a friend of mine, without an accounting background or prior experience, in the same circumstance as i am scaled through. Then it dawned on me that it was actually possible to get into PwC if my mindset was right.

In my second attempt, I got in. What did I do differently?

The recruitment processes are in 3 stages and usually last for between 5 - 6 months:

1. Proctored Online test (SHL) (the timeline to take the test is usually around 4-5 days and feedback is received 1-2 weeks later)

2. OPQ (Occupational personality questionnaire) (timeline to take the test is around 3-4 days and feedback is received about 2 weeks later)

3. Interview (this spans for about 1 month and feedback is received between 2 weeks to 1 month from the last date of interview)

The aptitude tests are of 2 sections, verbal and numerical and how I was able to navigate through that hurdle was to constantly practice the past questions materials in order to familiarize myself with the question styles and techniques. I made sure I covered the past questions from front to back (The materials I studied with are available at the Job test section of Q and A App, Install the App on Playstore

I also joined WhatsApp study groups where we thrashed out difficult questions too. That really helped put me in great shape for the test.

For the second stage (OPQ), its all about your personality/traits and whether or not, it aligns with that of the firm as well as the Business unit you apply for. How i was able to navigate that was that i combed their websites to know more about the firm, their values, mission and vision. I also reached out to people already working in the firm (especially via LinkedIn) in order to gain more insights about the company, the values and attributes they hold dear. These really helped and it enabled me align my responses to the values of the firm. Consistency in your response also is very important because a question could come in different forms and you have to be consistent with your responses.

For the last stage (interview): When I got to the interview stage.........

READ THE FULL ARTICLE AT THE JOB TEST SECTION OF Q AND A APP.

Install the App from Playstore
https://play.google.com/store/apps/details?id=com.tolu.qanda
Re: Pwc Graduate Recruitment 2022 by KAssybabe(f): 1:02pm On Apr 09, 2023
Reach2me:
Who has also received a Test assessment invite from pwc?

I received dear that It will start next week Tuesday. Yet to get instructions message from SHL

1 Like

Re: Pwc Graduate Recruitment 2022 by Reach2me: 2:20pm On Apr 09, 2023
KAssybabe:

I received dear that It will start next week Tuesday. Yet to get instructions message from SHL

Yeah me too
I’m guessing it’s tomorrow they would send it
Re: Pwc Graduate Recruitment 2022 by Matayas(m): 6:39pm On Apr 09, 2023
I got a test email too and i want to ask can the test be taken with a mobile phone?
Re: Pwc Graduate Recruitment 2022 by GStarr: 6:47pm On Apr 09, 2023
For recently conducted PWC and shl past question and answer,

Contact us on impeccablegee@gmail.com
Re: Pwc Graduate Recruitment 2022 by KAssybabe(f): 8:01pm On Apr 09, 2023
Matayas:
I got a test email too and i want to ask can the test be taken with a mobile phone?

Sure
Hello Matt
Re: Pwc Graduate Recruitment 2022 by Matayas(m): 9:40pm On Apr 09, 2023
KAssybabe:

Sure
Hello Matt
Hi kassy, thanks.
Re: Pwc Graduate Recruitment 2022 by Nalie2: 6:56am On Apr 11, 2023
KAssybabe:

Sure
Hello Matt

Has anyone gotten the invite?
Re: Pwc Graduate Recruitment 2022 by KAssybabe(f): 1:52pm On Apr 11, 2023
Nalie2:

No dear
We are waiting

Re: Pwc Graduate Recruitment 2022 by Anieheart: 2:28pm On Apr 11, 2023
hello i've not gotten the invite for test from SHL has anyone received or am i the only one
Nalie2:

Re: Pwc Graduate Recruitment 2022 by ennyj01(m): 4:06pm On Apr 11, 2023
Anieheart:
hello i've not gotten the invite for test from SHL has anyone received or am i the only one

Nothing yet
Re: Pwc Graduate Recruitment 2022 by Anieheart: 5:01pm On Apr 11, 2023
alright
high hopes
ennyj01:

Nothing yet

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) ... (18) (19) (20) (21) (Reply)

Nigeria Identity Management Commission (nimc) Interview & Pay Struct.! / HARPS Graduate Trainee Aptitude Test 2015 / Real Estate Consultants Needed At Real Business Network.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 29
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.