Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,846 members, 7,820,950 topics. Date: Wednesday, 08 May 2024 at 04:42 AM

Suspected Killer Of Chidimma Christopher Arrested By Police In Anambra - Crime (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Suspected Killer Of Chidimma Christopher Arrested By Police In Anambra (25934 Views)

Army Hands Over Suspected Killer Soldier To Police In Abia (photos) / Suspected Killer Of A Man Apprehended & Tied With Rope By Vigilante In Enugu(pix / Hector Jobarteh's Suspected Killer, Ismaila Adeyemi, Arrested (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Suspected Killer Of Chidimma Christopher Arrested By Police In Anambra by Golan007: 9:15am On Feb 07, 2022
Mpuru mmiri.
Re: Suspected Killer Of Chidimma Christopher Arrested By Police In Anambra by athaboi(f): 9:16am On Feb 07, 2022
badboyTee:
cheesy Any update about chidinma ataga
I hate bigots
Re: Suspected Killer Of Chidimma Christopher Arrested By Police In Anambra by Obuugama: 9:21am On Feb 07, 2022
Men! Men!! Men!!! How many times did I call una? Make una avoid all girls named Chidinma but una no go hear. See where another Chidinma has landed this one.
Re: Suspected Killer Of Chidimma Christopher Arrested By Police In Anambra by badboyTee(m): 9:21am On Feb 07, 2022
[s]
athaboi:
I hate bigots[/s]
Re: Suspected Killer Of Chidimma Christopher Arrested By Police In Anambra by Depressed101: 9:34am On Feb 07, 2022
People called Chidinma : 1
Men that want to die ontop women : 1
1=1
Let the game begin
Re: Suspected Killer Of Chidimma Christopher Arrested By Police In Anambra by Rugaria: 9:37am On Feb 07, 2022
They should beat him to death too..

Case closed!
Re: Suspected Killer Of Chidimma Christopher Arrested By Police In Anambra by matm: 9:42am On Feb 07, 2022
Why is his face censored?
Re: Suspected Killer Of Chidimma Christopher Arrested By Police In Anambra by olisaEze(m): 9:47am On Feb 07, 2022
Since the sensational murder of SuperTv CEO Ataga hit the headlines, any news associated with the name Chidinma has been making FP.

It’s like all these bloggers now wantu change the meaning of Chidinma to untimely death! undecided

If u know u entered dis thread just to check which Chidinma was murdered, click on any of the buttons u like down there.... grin

....aside from 'report' o, na village pipo get that one! undecided

1 Like

Re: Suspected Killer Of Chidimma Christopher Arrested By Police In Anambra by Nobody: 9:48am On Feb 07, 2022
E bi like say that bitch get bad mouth... Highest thing em for remove her teeth den live her alone.... How can a man just like to beat you up.. just allow him waste the energy in screwing you after his responsibility then you are all good to go...
Re: Suspected Killer Of Chidimma Christopher Arrested By Police In Anambra by Lightened: 10:11am On Feb 07, 2022
Welcome development. This should serves as a lesson to others, don't move in with one stupid guy that has not paid any dowry on your head all in the name of desperation. You will save yourself from impending danger like this. A word is enough for the wise.
Re: Suspected Killer Of Chidimma Christopher Arrested By Police In Anambra by bablon20(m): 10:13am On Feb 07, 2022
Na dem dem, after traveling back to Lagos with one small girl they will tell their landlord and neighbors say na their sister and before u know it belle go show, until children full ground.
Re: Suspected Killer Of Chidimma Christopher Arrested By Police In Anambra by Nobody: 10:16am On Feb 07, 2022
Benjax4all:
Person kill person,u are now blocking is face angry angry angry
I tire o.
Re: Suspected Killer Of Chidimma Christopher Arrested By Police In Anambra by jrusky(m): 10:19am On Feb 07, 2022
Look at his head like soil plough blade.

Bastard!
Re: Suspected Killer Of Chidimma Christopher Arrested By Police In Anambra by Orente21(f): 10:25am On Feb 07, 2022
money121:
Ok
Goodmorning to sir. Blessed Monday. Pls I need your like for my story.We have not been paid in the school I teach and I need the money to buy little foodstuffs to sustain myself and my kids. Click like for orente21 story.

https://www.nairaland.com/6974352/10-giveaway-most-liked-story#110015888
Re: Suspected Killer Of Chidimma Christopher Arrested By Police In Anambra by sylve11: 10:29am On Feb 07, 2022
bestman09:
shocked

“The lady had been living with the suspect, Ikenna, for some months now, even though the bride price was not paid. She was from Enugwu Agidi, in Njikoka LGA of the state, but her mother is from Mgbakwu.”

She got herself into this. Surely, she must have been enduring the beating in the past.

The idiot should be dealt with accordingly

Them nor dey born out of wedlock but them dey furck out of wedlock. cool
Re: Suspected Killer Of Chidimma Christopher Arrested By Police In Anambra by nakaman: 10:45am On Feb 07, 2022
grin
inoki247:
Always seeing Chidinma in d News...
Re: Suspected Killer Of Chidimma Christopher Arrested By Police In Anambra by baralatie(m): 10:52am On Feb 07, 2022
Okay
That is good news
Re: Suspected Killer Of Chidimma Christopher Arrested By Police In Anambra by Lachynos2k2(m): 11:48am On Feb 07, 2022
I'm seriously considering to never ever name any of my unborn daughter(s) as chidimma. That name seem to attract scandals and bad news all the time.
Chidimma......cucumber
Chidimma.......sugar daddy murder
And now
Chidimma......... Murdered.
Drops mike.

1 Like

Re: Suspected Killer Of Chidimma Christopher Arrested By Police In Anambra by Tomek09(m): 2:23pm On Feb 07, 2022
Good.

May he rot in jail.
Re: Suspected Killer Of Chidimma Christopher Arrested By Police In Anambra by anambraamaka: 2:26pm On Feb 07, 2022
say no to DV
Re: Suspected Killer Of Chidimma Christopher Arrested By Police In Anambra by 347akindele: 2:08am On Feb 08, 2022
sad

(1) (2) (Reply)

Ongoing Bank Robbery In Igarra Edo State / John Onu: Police Stray Bullet Kills Pastor During Morning Devotion In Ebonyi / Daughter Accuses Father Of Sexual Assault At NAPTIP

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 13
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.