Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,584 members, 7,820,110 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 09:55 AM

Mo Abudu Reacts To Allegations Of Sleeping With Politicians - Celebrities (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Mo Abudu Reacts To Allegations Of Sleeping With Politicians (43120 Views)

"My Ass Is Natural" - Actress Daniella Okeke Reacts To Allegations / Iheoma Nnadi’s Wedding Planner, Diamond Ink Event Reacts To Allegations / Ali Baba Comes For Fans Who Called Him A Hypocrite For Dining With Politicians (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Mo Abudu Reacts To Allegations Of Sleeping With Politicians by LesbianBoy(m): 12:55pm On Feb 07, 2022
OMEGA009:
She neither confirmed nor denied the rumors

When they start using motivational quotes just know say na true grin grin grin

7 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Mo Abudu Reacts To Allegations Of Sleeping With Politicians by adedayoa2(f): 12:56pm On Feb 07, 2022
I have never believed those stories, keep pushing ma'am and never stop.

2 Likes

Re: Mo Abudu Reacts To Allegations Of Sleeping With Politicians by Thinkfree(m): 12:58pm On Feb 07, 2022
I believe the first story over this because

1) she is a wonderful woman.

2) she equally have some innate and biological needs .
3) she equally needs constant greasing down there to keep her happy regardless of the greaser
4) would you wish she keeps a nobody instead of the politicians?

2 Likes

Re: Mo Abudu Reacts To Allegations Of Sleeping With Politicians by Nobody: 12:58pm On Feb 07, 2022
iamauxin:
HOEdogwu

Sympathy comrade,sympathy.

2 Likes

Re: Mo Abudu Reacts To Allegations Of Sleeping With Politicians by Temptee101(m): 12:59pm On Feb 07, 2022
Whether true or false, we don't give a fucck.

'To your tent, oh! Israel'

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Mo Abudu Reacts To Allegations Of Sleeping With Politicians by amuwo1980: 1:01pm On Feb 07, 2022
See this woman , you think we are all stupid, yes u are guilty and more

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Mo Abudu Reacts To Allegations Of Sleeping With Politicians by xcesspaschal(m): 1:02pm On Feb 07, 2022
D rumor was to me her triumphant proclamation just as a wedding ceremony is to the bride, showing the world how she has officially pocketed the roaming groom.

I love you Mo.

1 Like

Re: Mo Abudu Reacts To Allegations Of Sleeping With Politicians by SeaTrade(m): 1:02pm On Feb 07, 2022
Honestly I think it is stupid for anyone to even insinuate mo'abudu succeeded cos of sex with politicians.
Wetin politician weh dey like small small girls want pay old mo abudu for?
Smh...

4 Likes

Re: Mo Abudu Reacts To Allegations Of Sleeping With Politicians by samwillyco1(m): 1:02pm On Feb 07, 2022
Ok, at least she used her own well to achieve something good and great for her life unlike those that used theirs for ice cream, indomi, iPhone and a plate of food.

Finally, if she is not married she is free to be in a relationship with a man but not a married men.

N/B : Use what you have to achieve/ get what you want in a wise manner grin grin grin grin

1 Like

Re: Mo Abudu Reacts To Allegations Of Sleeping With Politicians by Oyindamolah: 1:05pm On Feb 07, 2022
Scenes where Naija artists come together and host free shows all over the country and the only gate fee is to show your PVC… another way we can push the “get your PVC agenda”

It’ll really work wonders in getting our message out there beyond SM, but then what do I know?��‍♂️

4 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Mo Abudu Reacts To Allegations Of Sleeping With Politicians by nachisunday(m): 1:05pm On Feb 07, 2022
mytime24:
Her cup of tea
your plate of rice.
Re: Mo Abudu Reacts To Allegations Of Sleeping With Politicians by kayevans: 1:05pm On Feb 07, 2022
Omihanifa:
Media personality, Mo Abudu has finally reacted to allegations of sleeping with politicians in a bid to get to the top.

Recall that in September 2021, the EbonyLife TV CEO was accused of having back-to-back amorous relationships with Lagos State governors and other top politicians.

According to Gistlovers, it’s these men who paved the way for her tremendous successes.

However, Abudu didn’t react to the claim as at the time it was trending, rather she chose to reiterate her brilliance and ingenuity.

In a recent development, speaking with Chude Jideonwo, Mo Abudu claimed to be undisturbed about the rumours rather her major concern is among ladies who may believe these allegations.

She said:

“I listen to my mum a lot and she is wise. She says, leave them, no one knows how water gets in the coconut so I won’t waste my time thinking about what anyone said, those that know me know me and anyone saying trash doesn’t know me…people were calling me to find out if there is something serious happening and I’m like, you guys, I am very okay. Yes, it can be painful because of the young girls that look up to me. I don’t want the young girls to look up to me to think that this is what I have done and if they do I worry about that because how do you do the work we have done?….

We at Ebony life studios have over 30 international projects in development from Netflix to Will smith’s company, to Sony and some not announced yet, incredible projects. I get calls every day, about how the western world works when they find someone doing magic, your information spreads and they want to work with you and that is our mission to be global not just Nigerian and African vision. I am getting busy here so let them keep getting busy with their cook up stories.

Like the Hushpuppi story, many other brands bided for it on the international scene but we won it because I, Mo was involved….we are not justifying what he did but what we are saying is that it is a story that needs to be told cos there are many lessons both good or bad for the youths.”

https://www.gistlover.com/mo-abudu-finally-reacts-to-allegations-of-sleeping-with-ambode-dino-and-other-politicians/

Amaechi babe that year

4 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Mo Abudu Reacts To Allegations Of Sleeping With Politicians by Lifestone(m): 1:07pm On Feb 07, 2022
Chrissey:
I've read those stories about her on blogs and to be frank, there's no smoke without fire. Only God knows the truth
What of Club Smoke?
Re: Mo Abudu Reacts To Allegations Of Sleeping With Politicians by fredoooooo: 1:08pm On Feb 07, 2022
Mama you don do am win , forget all grin

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Mo Abudu Reacts To Allegations Of Sleeping With Politicians by toujurs: 1:15pm On Feb 07, 2022
I'm not surprised, the lady has small ashawo in her. Like she didn't enjoy her sexual life while young, its her type that keeps small boys for sexual satisfaction, anyways its her life, she is a smart, innovative, creative and jovial lady. But i think her body is still sweeting her. If it's about her sleeping with politicians, i bet you, she is actually doing it.

5 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Mo Abudu Reacts To Allegations Of Sleeping With Politicians by EmmyDJourno: 1:15pm On Feb 07, 2022
Her body, her choice

She is obviously rich, with no dick at home and the richer men she would love to associate with are most likely politicians cheesy

Meanwhile, this year is about minding my business grin

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Mo Abudu Reacts To Allegations Of Sleeping With Politicians by Kallotti: 1:19pm On Feb 07, 2022
Dear Mo! We ALL KNOW HOW WATER ENTERED THE “ TOTONUT ”! Nothing do you! Just keep working hard. Is it easy to “sleep with governors” back to back? grin

You can only sleep with people for so long.
Yes! You will HAVE TO DO THAT ANYWHERE in this world to get to where you want to go. FACT!✅

This is done ALL OVER THE WORLD, Especially, in THE OIL, FINANCIAL, LEGAL, ENTERTAINMENT AND POLITICAL PROFESSIONS.

Guaranteed!

Even NIGERIAN MALE POLITICIANS DO WITH FELLOW MALE POLITICIANS!

Ask ALA-OKIJA! lipsrsealed

BOTTOM LINE? All na investment. USE WHAT YOU HAVE TO GET WHAT YOU NEED TO GET WHAT YOU WANT!

Don’t just sleep with EVERY FOOOOOOOL! Chop better MEAT, to advance your career. Then you can sleep with whatever or whosoever you wish . . . . ON YOUR OWN TERMS!❤️

3 Likes

Re: Mo Abudu Reacts To Allegations Of Sleeping With Politicians by dewitt(m): 1:19pm On Feb 07, 2022
I love her response
Re: Mo Abudu Reacts To Allegations Of Sleeping With Politicians by InvertedHammer: 1:22pm On Feb 07, 2022
/
Na the same story.

The difference is that some asked for cash, phones, cars while smart ones used such money to build business empires. You can’t blame one without the others. As a beautiful lady in Nigeria, just wrap up your legs, stick to the Bible and let’s see how far you can get. It is a sad reality.
/

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Mo Abudu Reacts To Allegations Of Sleeping With Politicians by gbami(m): 1:24pm On Feb 07, 2022
CEOs by day, CE Hoes by night. If you believe she became wealthy without sucking a dick. You need your brain checked.
Young ladies, choose the right dick, the sky is the limit.

9 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Mo Abudu Reacts To Allegations Of Sleeping With Politicians by perdollar(m): 1:25pm On Feb 07, 2022
This woman's daughter should be over 30
Re: Mo Abudu Reacts To Allegations Of Sleeping With Politicians by seguno2: 1:29pm On Feb 07, 2022
CrazyGranddad:
This woman is ugly sha

You sef see am so

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Mo Abudu Reacts To Allegations Of Sleeping With Politicians by gabicon: 1:29pm On Feb 07, 2022
Omihanifa:
Media personality, Mo Abudu has finally reacted to allegations of sleeping with politicians in a bid to get to the top.

Recall that in September 2021, the EbonyLife TV CEO was accused of having back-to-back amorous relationships with Lagos State governors and other top politicians.

According to Gistlovers, it’s these men who paved the way for her tremendous successes.

However, Abudu didn’t react to the claim as at the time it was trending, rather she chose to reiterate her brilliance and ingenuity.

In a recent development, speaking with Chude Jideonwo, Mo Abudu claimed to be undisturbed about the rumours rather her major concern is among ladies who may believe these allegations.

She said:

“I listen to my mum a lot and she is wise. She says, leave them, no one knows how water gets in the coconut so I won’t waste my time thinking about what anyone said, those that know me know me and anyone saying trash doesn’t know me…people were calling me to find out if there is something serious happening and I’m like, you guys, I am very okay. Yes, it can be painful because of the young girls that look up to me. I don’t want the young girls to look up to me to think that this is what I have done and if they do I worry about that because how do you do the work we have done?….

We at Ebony life studios have over 30 international projects in development from Netflix to Will smith’s company, to Sony and some not announced yet, incredible projects. I get calls every day, about how the western world works when they find someone doing magic, your information spreads and they want to work with you and that is our mission to be global not just Nigerian and African vision. I am getting busy here so let them keep getting busy with their cook up stories.

Like the Hushpuppi story, many other brands bided for it on the international scene but we won it because I, Mo was involved….we are not justifying what he did but what we are saying is that it is a story that needs to be told cos there are many lessons both good or bad for the youths.”

https://www.gistlover.com/mo-abudu-finally-reacts-to-allegations-of-sleeping-with-ambode-dino-and-other-politicians/

People speculate what they don't understand, to be successful in the Nigerian business space you need some affinity with the political class, now Dangote, Otedola, Adenuga, Abdulsamad, Alakija etc all understand this and fraternize with the political class. I think the only crime of Mo is that she is flashy and pretty, I will suggest that people go through her professional profile, transitioning from corporate leadership to business leadership is no easy feat.

4 Likes

Re: Mo Abudu Reacts To Allegations Of Sleeping With Politicians by naturefellow(m): 1:30pm On Feb 07, 2022
abobote:
Are politicians not human being, nothing wrong in sleeping with anyone you feel like as an adult.
Her body, her choice
whatever, don't be a hypocrite by preaching motivationals, and acting like a role model to younger gen. Like Linda Ikeji, all na still Yahoo Yahoo... unexplainable source of wealth/influence.

The bar for morals is on a record low, lines have been blurred. Y'all just be condoning BS!

The other day, i was astounded by a university student, who insisted that sending nudes is a norm today. Shock didn't make me react properly. Yes, you made it normal, but is it moral?

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Mo Abudu Reacts To Allegations Of Sleeping With Politicians by olisaEze(m): 1:30pm On Feb 07, 2022
Being successful in any field of endeavor/career as a woman in Nigeria will always attract the attentions of insecure little minded people.

A wiseman once said, "envy is a tax all distinction must pay", so chin up madam. The best firewood is always accused of being native to the evil forest!

Meanwhile... grin

1 Like

Re: Mo Abudu Reacts To Allegations Of Sleeping With Politicians by MoIbrahim: 1:31pm On Feb 07, 2022
Chrissey:
I've read those stories about her on blogs and to be frank, there's no smoke without fire. Only God knows the truth

Only God knows the truth, yet you say there's no smoke without fire?

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Mo Abudu Reacts To Allegations Of Sleeping With Politicians by seguno2: 1:32pm On Feb 07, 2022
Oyindamolah:
Scenes where Naija artists come together and host free shows all over the country and the only gate fee is to show your PVC… another way we can push the “get your PVC agenda”

It’ll really work wonders in getting our message out there beyond SM, but then what do I know?��‍♂️

Great idea boss.

3 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Mo Abudu Reacts To Allegations Of Sleeping With Politicians by Ninokingz1(m): 1:35pm On Feb 07, 2022
Omihanifa:

She said:

Seriously I won’t condemn or agree but I’ve been hearing her stories far back 2000s with then governor of river’s state when Ebony Tv studio was in Tinapa.

What ever works for you do am well period.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Mo Abudu Reacts To Allegations Of Sleeping With Politicians by oluwaahmed: 1:40pm On Feb 07, 2022
iamauxin:
HOEdogwu
Lol

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Mo Abudu Reacts To Allegations Of Sleeping With Politicians by iswallker(m): 1:43pm On Feb 07, 2022
So who is she having relationship with - without husband

undecided

Or is she a nun
Re: Mo Abudu Reacts To Allegations Of Sleeping With Politicians by Nobody: 1:46pm On Feb 07, 2022
InvertedHammer:
/
Na the same story.

The difference is that some asked for cash, phones, cars while smart ones used such money to build business empires. You can’t blame one without the others. As a beautiful lady in Nigeria, just wrap up your legs, stick to the Bible and let’s see how far you can get. It is a sad reality.
/
And what's wrong with a lady wrapping up her legs? Ain't that what u men are clamouring for? So ur saying a lady with nothing can't succeed if she doesn't put her body on the line

1 Like

Re: Mo Abudu Reacts To Allegations Of Sleeping With Politicians by sylve11: 1:46pm On Feb 07, 2022
mytime24:
Her cup of tea

Abi o.

What should i do with the allegations and counter allegations?

It's none of my business. cool

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

OJB Cries As P-Square Donates N5Million For His Kidney Transplant / Nigerian Celebrities And Their Love For Denim On Denim Outfit(See Photos) / Paul Okoye And His Wife, Anita Celebrate 7th Wedding Anniversary (Photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 67
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.