Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,167,188 members, 7,867,452 topics. Date: Friday, 21 June 2024 at 04:20 PM

Please Help Me Out! - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Please Help Me Out! (761 Views)

(2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Please Help Me Out! by Dickson178(m): 10:43am On Feb 07, 2022
There's this girl I met across the street in an empty land with fence with stacking blocks in it by 10pm ... So I decided to go and asked her why is she here by this time of the night with this little baby, she was like "uh-huh",I said talk to me what really happened that makes you to stay here with this little baby, she now told me that she's looking for a help , I said like what kind of help? She replied me , hopefully can I help her ? I said if I can be able to help you, I'll help you out. She goes to okay, now she's looking for a place to sleep with her child and place to keep this bag beside her , I was like "uh-huh" and dumfounded, I told her that I'm still living with my dad and brother as well , but I'll look for a place for you to sleep tonight ( she was excited about it) ,she asked me if I'm serious I said yes I'm serious, she said okay, but lemme help her with plate and salt to used and drink garri , I said okay lemme go and bring you them , not knowing that she's looking where I'm going to, and finally she knows my house, wen I came back , she told me that she knows my house, I said okay it's cool though. So I said I'm sorry can I asked you a question? She replied; you're free to asked, I said okay... Are you married? She said yes , but bride price hasn't been paid.. okay. But how many children do you have, she said three ( 2 boys and 1 girl),and I asked what about other 2,she said 1 is with her ex parents and the other one is with her parents . I said okay, so why don't you go and stay with him, I mean this present husband now, she replied; I vowed not to go back there anymore, because he normally beat her to stupor and she hate it, and I'll never go back there until he pays for my bride price.. So i asked her , do you really love him if he pays your bride price? She said yes of course, that she loves him . I said okay, it's okay cus it's getting to 12;00am ,so let's go to my friend's house, she said okay.. we went there with her child and me ,I asked her how old is she, mehn she got me stuck! She said that she's 18yrs old ,I said what!! Are you serious about this! She said of course she's serious..i said okay ( I don't want to asked much questions again ) I said sorry,where you from ,she said she's from ABIA STATE ,AROCHUKWU ,oh okay that's cool.. so before going to my friend's house I called him first and explain everything and he agreed, so we got there and we slept till morning, she collected my phone number. Can you believe that this girl keep calling me morning afternoon and night, she always say that she just wants to hear from me , cus I don't like to call her. I replied her that I don't have card to call her. So I asked her if she has gotten a place to stay and she say yes, I said okay, like if I can give you 5-cups of rice will you like it and she say yes and I gave her . Since then she loves me unconditionally, but I don't know how to tell her that I'm not interested with her that I was just helping her , because the way she call me makes me speechless .

Modified: I never had sex with her and never!
Re: Please Help Me Out! by jimmyolasun: 11:00am On Feb 07, 2022
Happy married life Bobo..

Safe

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Please Help Me Out! by immortalcrown(m): 11:08am On Feb 07, 2022
She needs a mental checkup. Maybe poverty or bad upbringing has affected her reasoning so badly. All she wants is any level of comfort at all. Imagine loving a man that beats her up, and saying she will be with him if he pays her bride price. Imagine having two husbands and 3 kids at 18. Something is very wrong with her. Imagine meeting her in that awful condition at that time of the night. Imagine the kind of upbringing she is giving her children. She probably does not even mind using her body to earn survival on daily basis. I pray a good person with enough time and money needed for her rehabilitation locates her.
Re: Please Help Me Out! by Dickson178(m): 11:21am On Feb 07, 2022
immortalcrown:
She needs a mental checkup. Maybe poverty or bad upbringing has affected her reasoning so badly. All she wants is any level of comfort at all. Imagine loving a man that beats her up, and saying she will be with him if he pays her bride price. Imagine having two husbands and 3 kids at 18. Something is very wrong with her. Imagine meeting her in that awful condition at that time of the night. Imagine the kind of upbringing she is giving her children. She probably does not even mind using her body to earn survival on daily basis. I pray a good person with enough time and money needed for her rehabilitation locates her.
Amen!
Re: Please Help Me Out! by Pumpumking: 11:28am On Feb 07, 2022
Dickson178:
There's this girl I met across the street in an empty land with fence with stacking blocks in it by 10pm ... So I decided to go and asked her why is she here by this time of the night with this little baby, she was like "uh-huh",I said talk to me what really happened that makes you to stay here with this little baby, she now told me that she's looking for a help , I said like what kind of help? She replied me , hopefully can I help her ? I said if I can be able to help you, I'll help you out. She goes to okay, now she's looking for a place to sleep with her child and place to keep this bag beside her , I was like "uh-huh" and dumfounded, I told her that I'm still living with my dad and brother as well , but I'll look for a place for you to sleep tonight ( she was excited about it) ,she asked me if I'm serious I said yes I'm serious, she said okay, but lemme help her with plate and salt to used and drink garri , I said okay lemme go and bring you them , not knowing that she's looking where I'm going to, and finally she knows my house, wen I came back , she told me that she knows my house, I said okay it's cool though. So I said I'm sorry can I asked you a question? She replied; you're free to asked, I said okay... Are you married? She said yes , but bride price hasn't been paid.. okay. But how many children do you have, she said three ( 2 boys and 1 girl),and I asked what about other 2,she said 1 is with her ex parents and the other one is with her parents . I said okay, so why don't you go and stay with him, I mean this present husband now, she replied; I vowed not to go back there anymore, because he normally beat her to stupor and she hate it, and I'll never go back there until he pays for my bride price.. So i asked her , do you really love him if he pays your bride price? She said yes of course, that she loves him . I said okay, it's okay cus it's getting to 12;00am ,so let's go to my friend's house, she said okay.. we went there with her child and me ,I asked her how old is she, mehn she got me stuck! She said that she's 18yrs old ,I said what!! Are you serious about this! She said of course she's serious..i said okay ( I don't want to asked much questions again ) I said sorry,where you from ,she said she's from ABIA STATE ,AROCHUKWU ,oh okay that's cool.. so before going to my friend's house I called him first and explain everything and he agreed, so we got there and we slept till morning, she collected my phone number. Can you believe that this girl keep calling me morning afternoon and night, she always say that she just wants to hear from me , cus I don't like to call her. I replied her that I don't have card to call her. So I asked her if she has gotten a place to stay and she say yes, I said okay, like if I can give you 5-cups of rice will you like it and she say yes and I gave her . Since then she loves me unconditionally, but I don't know how to tell her that I'm not interested with her that I was just helping her , because the way she call me makes me speechless .

angry
Re: Please Help Me Out! by Pumpumking: 11:30am On Feb 07, 2022
Dickson178:

can u repet the question sir? angry
Re: Please Help Me Out! by donbachi(m): 11:39am On Feb 07, 2022
She fit no dey reason u.it could be her own way of showing appreciation.

2 Likes

Re: Please Help Me Out! by Nobody: 12:24pm On Feb 07, 2022
jimmyolasun:
Happy married life Bobo..

Safe
Ah comrade!

Re: Please Help Me Out! by fikayormi(m): 4:32pm On Feb 07, 2022
H
Re: Please Help Me Out! by Nobody: 4:42pm On Feb 07, 2022
@ op just reach out to her, moreover u did a lot for her, she might not really be into u
Re: Please Help Me Out! by bigcee(m): 5:12pm On Feb 07, 2022
You done buy market grin
Re: Please Help Me Out! by Nobody: 5:29pm On Feb 07, 2022
You said she loves you unconditionally? Lol funny you. She is not in love with you. I am 100% sure of that.

Possibly she's just looking for who to take her responsibilities for now.

Be wise my dear

1 Like

Re: Please Help Me Out! by Karleb(m): 7:48pm On Feb 07, 2022
Have you ever been broke and badly treated in your life that you think someone giving you money or showing you love is romantically interested in you?

That's the shoe she's in.
Re: Please Help Me Out! by Truvelisback(m): 8:40pm On Feb 07, 2022
Happy Married life Bro. Accept ur wife. She is becoming fond u.
Re: Please Help Me Out! by Nonexisting: 8:41pm On Feb 07, 2022
FlowerGirl040:
You said she loves you unconditionally? Lol funny you. She is not in love with you. I am 100% sure of that.

Possibly she's just looking for who to take her responsibilities for now.

Be wise my dear
Coming from a woman, I'm impressed. She is manipulating this guy and soon, he will be in her cobweb that's if he is foolish enough to fall for her tricks and fucck her. I've said this once and I will repeat it again. Doing favors to vaginarians puts a man at the mercy of her manipulations.

1 Like

Re: Please Help Me Out! by reedone: 8:45pm On Feb 07, 2022
Mumu
Re: Please Help Me Out! by Nobody: 8:47pm On Feb 07, 2022
Nonexisting:
Coming from a woman, I'm impressed. She is manipulating this guy and soon, he will be in her cobweb that's if he is foolish enough to fall for her tricks and fucck her. I've said this once and I will repeat it again. Doing favors to vaginarians puts a man at the mercy of her manipulations.
Let her go back to her parents or her husband,if she was foolish enough to have kids without bride price,let her carry her cross. If just a child is a mistake,what about the other kids? She sees OP as a kind hearted fellow,so she wants to take advantage of that. That's the bitter truth. No single love.

How can he believe her? When she stated she will go back to her man if he pays bride price? Afterall she is enjoying the beatings from him. grin
Re: Please Help Me Out! by Palazee(m): 8:47pm On Feb 07, 2022
SUMMARY

A bītch is looking for who to take responsibility for her and her child.

gringrin
Re: Please Help Me Out! by frozen70(f): 10:52pm On Feb 07, 2022
Dickson178:

Pls stop her from calling you, there is no need for that at all
Even the little help you gave her was a big risk

(1) (Reply)

Case-closed / Mother Of 5 In Tears As Husband Begins Preparation To Take Baby Sister As Wife / Men: How Do You Manage A Nagging Woman

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 96
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.