Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,454 members, 7,830,251 topics. Date: Thursday, 16 May 2024 at 06:40 PM

Fraud Alert!!! Help Me Get These Scammers - Business - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / Fraud Alert!!! Help Me Get These Scammers (272 Views)

Fraud Alert: Clout Arena A Huge Scam Website- Be Warned!! / Fraud Alert - Bamise Ajetunmobi [investment Fraud] / Scammers New Tactics (pic) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Fraud Alert!!! Help Me Get These Scammers by PropertyXpert: 1:17pm On Feb 07, 2022
Dear Nigerians!!!
Beware of these two people, they are frauds.
They just swindled me of ₦70,000.
They act under the guise of Amanda Palm Oil' Ventures and Ememakpan Seafoods and Palm Oil, they are liars. They insist on payment before delivery, and immediately you pay, they stop picking up their phones and you will never receive your goods.
They have numerous fake accounts across Facebook and Instagram.

Yesterday I paid ₦70,000 to this account:
Amanda Emem Akpan
Access Bank

Immediately after the transaction was confirmed, she stopped picking her calls and then switched her phone off. Throughout Yesterday I couldn't reach her.

Today she started replying my WhatsApp messages and insulting me, saying that the account is a wallet account and is not trackable.
A man even called me and told me to take down a defamation post I made yesterday, with the threat of killing me with Juju.

I believe she works alongside her husband, and their real names are : Joyce Mercy Edward and Tom Edward. Her phone numbers are 07044554315 and 08165186974.
Help me repost this and also flood her phones with defamatory messages.

This is a warning, do not fall into her trap like I did!!!

1 Like

Re: Fraud Alert!!! Help Me Get These Scammers by PropertyXpert: 1:19pm On Feb 07, 2022
More pictures ...

Re: Fraud Alert!!! Help Me Get These Scammers by PropertyXpert: 1:23pm On Feb 07, 2022
Beware of Amanda Emem Akpan!
Beware of Amanda Palm Oil Ventures!
Beware of Ememakpan Seafoods and Palm Oil!
Beware of Ocean Treasure Giant!

Re: Fraud Alert!!! Help Me Get These Scammers by dawnomike(m): 1:44pm On Feb 07, 2022
No amount of fraud is too small to petition the EFCC over... Do the needful

(1) (Reply)

5yrs Facebook For Sale / Were The Money Is Now ! Online / Help -my Bank Account Is Having Issues

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 7
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.