Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,696 members, 7,816,845 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 06:40 PM

This Guy On Twitter Is Tempting You Juju Doers - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / This Guy On Twitter Is Tempting You Juju Doers (207 Views)

I'll Gather Out Of My Kingdom All Things That Offend, Doers Of Iniquity - Jesus / Be Doers Of The Word / Photo Of The Enugu Mourners Who Confessed Killing Man With Juju At His Burial (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

This Guy On Twitter Is Tempting You Juju Doers by arthurwillia(m): 1:36pm On Feb 07, 2022
If your father na herbalist come and win 1 million oo in juju challenge
This guy on Twitter is offering 1m to you people to showcase your juju

1 Like 1 Share

Re: This Guy On Twitter Is Tempting You Juju Doers by TheStakeHolder(m): 1:39pm On Feb 07, 2022
interesting
Re: This Guy On Twitter Is Tempting You Juju Doers by Amb1045(m): 1:53pm On Feb 07, 2022
Lol
Re: This Guy On Twitter Is Tempting You Juju Doers by dawnomike(m): 2:14pm On Feb 07, 2022
He has time...

(1) (Reply)

. / Shinning As The Bright And Morning Star I / Why Being A Good Boy Or Good Girl?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 4
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.