Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,238 members, 7,818,810 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 05:01 AM

I'll Gather Out Of My Kingdom All Things That Offend, Doers Of Iniquity - Jesus - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / I'll Gather Out Of My Kingdom All Things That Offend, Doers Of Iniquity - Jesus (431 Views)

Who Are Workers Of Iniquity / The Gospel The Workers Of Iniquity Love The Most / The Mystery Of Iniquity And The Revelation Of The Wicked One Part 2 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

I'll Gather Out Of My Kingdom All Things That Offend, Doers Of Iniquity - Jesus by Nobody: 2:07pm On Oct 05, 2019
Matthew 13:41-43 (KJV)

41 The Son of man shall send forth his angels, and they shall gather out of his kingdom all things that offend, and them which do iniquity;
42 And shall cast them into a furnace of fire: there shall be wailing and gnashing of teeth.
43 Then shall the righteous shine forth as the sun in the kingdom of their Father. Who hath ears to hear, let him hear.

More from the stable of the Master Jesus concerning what He requires of man.
Re: I'll Gather Out Of My Kingdom All Things That Offend, Doers Of Iniquity - Jesus by Nobody: 7:46pm On Oct 05, 2019
Do you offend and work Iniquity?
Re: I'll Gather Out Of My Kingdom All Things That Offend, Doers Of Iniquity - Jesus by CodeTemplar: 1:31am On Oct 06, 2019
Iniquity includes the perversion of God's word also. Any man who says some part of the Holy Spirit inspired scriptures are erroneous is a worker of iniquity. Great iniquity.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: I'll Gather Out Of My Kingdom All Things That Offend, Doers Of Iniquity - Jesus by MuttleyLaff: 4:58am On Oct 06, 2019
jesusjnr:
Do you offend and work Iniquity?

CodeTemplar:
Iniquity includes the perversion of God's word also. Any man who says some part of the Holy Spirit inspired scriptures are erroneous is a worker of iniquity. Great iniquity.
"And so I tell you, every kind of sin and slander can be forgiven,
but blasphemy against the Spirit will not be forgiven."
- Matthew 12:31

"28jesusjnr I tell you the truth , all sin and blasphemy can be forgiven,
29but anyone who blasphemes the Holy Spirit will never be forgiven.
This is a sin with eternal consequences.
"
- Mark 3:28

jesusjnr did you hear CodeTemplar, hmm? jesusjnr, you have slandered, you on record, have made false spoken statements to damage the reputation of Apostle Paul. jesusjnr, you have offended the Holy Spirit. jesusjnr, you have have rubbished the work of the Holy Spirit. jesusjnr you have blasphemed against the Holy Spirit and have recently being read, speaking sacrilegiously about God.

There is light at the end of your tunnel, but what kind of light is this light jesusjnr?
Is it a light from a TGV, as in, a high-speed fast moving train or is it, a light beacon, a ray of hope for you?
Re: I'll Gather Out Of My Kingdom All Things That Offend, Doers Of Iniquity - Jesus by Nobody: 6:57am On Oct 07, 2019
Workers of iniquity would not be allowed into God's Kingdom.
Re: I'll Gather Out Of My Kingdom All Things That Offend, Doers Of Iniquity - Jesus by Nobody: 7:37am On Oct 08, 2019
Are you a worker of Iniquity, or worker of righteousness?
Re: I'll Gather Out Of My Kingdom All Things That Offend, Doers Of Iniquity - Jesus by Nobody: 8:00am On Oct 09, 2019
Do not be found wanting.
Re: I'll Gather Out Of My Kingdom All Things That Offend, Doers Of Iniquity - Jesus by Nobody: 7:11am On Oct 10, 2019
Jesus would send all workers of iniquity packing out of His Kingdom.
Re: I'll Gather Out Of My Kingdom All Things That Offend, Doers Of Iniquity - Jesus by Nobody: 8:21am On Oct 11, 2019
Offenders and workers of iniquity, take note.
Re: I'll Gather Out Of My Kingdom All Things That Offend, Doers Of Iniquity - Jesus by Nobody: 7:14am On Oct 12, 2019
The Hard Truth!
Re: I'll Gather Out Of My Kingdom All Things That Offend, Doers Of Iniquity - Jesus by Nobody: 6:58am On Oct 14, 2019
Jesus says so!
Re: I'll Gather Out Of My Kingdom All Things That Offend, Doers Of Iniquity - Jesus by Nobody: 8:02am On Oct 17, 2019
Jesus doesn't have time for the workers of inquity, for He would send them all packing, so take note!
Re: I'll Gather Out Of My Kingdom All Things That Offend, Doers Of Iniquity - Jesus by Nobody: 8:06am On Oct 18, 2019
Sifting the tares from the wheat.

(1) (Reply)

Do We Still Need To Ask God For Forgiveness During Prayers (pics) / Pope Hails 14-year-old Nigerian Saint Killed in Benin Edo State / Download October 2019 Miracle Service Koinonia With APOSTLE JOSHUA SELMAN

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 13
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.