Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,677 members, 7,823,913 topics. Date: Friday, 10 May 2024 at 06:08 PM

Man Wails Bitterly As He Receives Breakfast From His Girl After Buying Her A Car - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Man Wails Bitterly As He Receives Breakfast From His Girl After Buying Her A Car (2376 Views)

Browny Igboegwu And Wife, Becky, Welcome Baby Girl After 10 Years Of Marriage / Nollywood Actors Celebrate With Ned Nwoko As He Receives His Doctorate Degree / I Can't Be Trusted - Kiss Daniel Tells Fan Who Wants Him To Say Hi To His Girl (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Man Wails Bitterly As He Receives Breakfast From His Girl After Buying Her A Car by onyi25(f): 2:15pm On Feb 07, 2022
Man wails bitterly as he receives breakfast from his girl after buying her a car few days to valentine (Video)
An unidentified man has been left heartbroken after his girlfriend ended their relationship few days to valentine.

In a viral video, the devastated man was spotted crying out bitterly as he laid on the floor.

The incidence had occured at an eatery where the heartbroken man had gone out with the lady.

The heartbroken man who spoke in between wails disclosed that he just bought a car for the lady that just broke up with him.

All attempts to console him proved abortive as he continued wailing.

Those at the scene tried to cheer him by stating that he would definitely meet another person but the man continued saying, “why me?, I just buy motor for this girl” while falling to the ground.

Visit web page below for full update/ watch video;
https://www.mimidoris.com/2022/02/man-wails-bitterly-as-he-receives.html

1 Share

Re: Man Wails Bitterly As He Receives Breakfast From His Girl After Buying Her A Car by dawnomike(m): 2:17pm On Feb 07, 2022
He is a wailer... grin

1 Like

Re: Man Wails Bitterly As He Receives Breakfast From His Girl After Buying Her A Car by MITCHELL96: 2:47pm On Feb 07, 2022
grin grin

But see ehnn, No matter what, I can never cry for a girl, even if I should, it's better I cry alone in my house/room when nobody is seeing me, Infact! Weting girl go do me make i cry sef ? Absolutely nothing! undecided angry

When you cry, You let her know your weakness, and she'll always use it to Manipulate you tongue
Re: Man Wails Bitterly As He Receives Breakfast From His Girl After Buying Her A Car by Nobody: 3:05pm On Feb 07, 2022
Woman way no be your wife, you don dey buy car for her.
Mumu man, continue wailing like a newborn baby.

1 Like

Re: Man Wails Bitterly As He Receives Breakfast From His Girl After Buying Her A Car by Eben91: 3:58pm On Feb 07, 2022
grin cheesy grin grin ;DThings that SIMPS do just to privetise public kpekus are unbelievable

2 Likes

Re: Man Wails Bitterly As He Receives Breakfast From His Girl After Buying Her A Car by bluefilm: 6:51pm On Feb 07, 2022
The man looks like a fool.
Re: Man Wails Bitterly As He Receives Breakfast From His Girl After Buying Her A Car by Aguilar(m): 6:59pm On Feb 07, 2022
Mumu man. Na mumu dey cry after break up o
Re: Man Wails Bitterly As He Receives Breakfast From His Girl After Buying Her A Car by kingPhidel(m): 7:00pm On Feb 07, 2022
Go collect your car na if you no fit let go! Timaya collected his car back from Empress Njama. And she didn’t die.
Re: Man Wails Bitterly As He Receives Breakfast From His Girl After Buying Her A Car by 8BitGee(m): 7:11pm On Feb 07, 2022
Breakup na national cake ..
Re: Man Wails Bitterly As He Receives Breakfast From His Girl After Buying Her A Car by Nobody: 7:17pm On Feb 07, 2022
And so??

So what if you just bought a car for her?
Was there an agreement that if you buy her a car, she must marry you? Na wa o. The way some men reason.

That was how one guy, some time ago told me he wants to be tripping me out so he can use me to shine to his friends. So he would pick me up in the evenings with his car and be showing me off to his friends. Me I was just enjoying the moment, all the nkwobis and pepper soups to the envy of his friends.

Suddenly, Bobo begin try to touch or hug me in their presence. I shout for im head! Hahahahaaaa I warned him never to try that again. Was that the agreement? He started Lamenting that, I'll chop several plates of nkwobi and all other things but if he wants to touch me, I'll be shouting. Omor, that was how I ended the game. Since then, I don't pity all these guys that cry when a girl dumps them publicly.

No, prior agreement, you rush buy car. Omor, OyO o.

Re: Man Wails Bitterly As He Receives Breakfast From His Girl After Buying Her A Car by BlaqJosh: 7:38pm On Feb 07, 2022
A man of simplicity.

you go cry tiree
Re: Man Wails Bitterly As He Receives Breakfast From His Girl After Buying Her A Car by Prime4life(m): 8:19pm On Feb 07, 2022
Beebah2000:
Woman way no be your wife, you don dey buy car for her.
Mumu man, continue wailing like a newborn baby.

Re: Man Wails Bitterly As He Receives Breakfast From His Girl After Buying Her A Car by Hartugrin27(m): 10:32pm On Feb 07, 2022
Mercychen:
And so??

Was there an agreement that if you buy her a car, she must marry you? Na wa o. The way some men reason.

That was how one guy, some time ago told me he wants to be tripping me out so he can use me to shine to his friends. So he would pick me up in the evenings with his car and be showing me off to his friends. Me I was just enjoying the moment, all the nkwobis and pepper soups to the envy of his friends.

Suddenly, Bobo begin try to touch or hug me in their presence. I shout for im head! Hahahahaaaa I warned him never to try that again. Was that the agreement? He started Lamenting that, I'll chop several plates of nkwobi and all other things but if he wants to touch me, I'll be shouting. Omor, that was how I ended the game. Since then, I don't pity all these guys that cry when a girl dumps them publicly.

Elders r coming for u
Re: Man Wails Bitterly As He Receives Breakfast From His Girl After Buying Her A Car by Nobody: 10:39pm On Feb 07, 2022
Hartugrin27:

Elders r coming for u

Lol... I've put on my helmet to shield me from the gbos gbas. No shaking.
Re: Man Wails Bitterly As He Receives Breakfast From His Girl After Buying Her A Car by Nyascobar1414: 12:17am On Feb 08, 2022
Mercychen:
And so??

You are 36....
And marriage........
Re: Man Wails Bitterly As He Receives Breakfast From His Girl After Buying Her A Car by TheKingsmann(m): 7:25am On Feb 08, 2022
Collect the car back, as simple as dat, btw it's wrong to buy a car for a girl dat isn't ur wife because of situations like dis
Re: Man Wails Bitterly As He Receives Breakfast From His Girl After Buying Her A Car by TheKingsmann(m): 7:26am On Feb 08, 2022
Mercychen:
And so??

Things dat never happened undecided
Re: Man Wails Bitterly As He Receives Breakfast From His Girl After Buying Her A Car by Gadafii: 7:30am On Feb 08, 2022
Was it this same girl that sacrifice his manhood to be able to afford a car for his girlfriend

Serves him right, more heartaches to Simps
Re: Man Wails Bitterly As He Receives Breakfast From His Girl After Buying Her A Car by Lightened: 7:45am On Feb 08, 2022
This should be a skit grin
Re: Man Wails Bitterly As He Receives Breakfast From His Girl After Buying Her A Car by Lightened: 7:46am On Feb 08, 2022
grin grin grin
Mercychen:
And so??

Re: Man Wails Bitterly As He Receives Breakfast From His Girl After Buying Her A Car by Nobody: 8:33am On Feb 08, 2022
Mercychen:
And so??

What do you do?

(1) (Reply)

Watch Blackchully Tiktok Celebrity Cry As Her Sex Tape Leaked Online / Marrying My Best Friend Biggest Mistake Of My Life - Stella Damasus / Kola Olawuyi's Death(mysterious Or Not)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 45
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.