Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,661 members, 7,816,695 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 03:28 PM

Marrying My Best Friend Biggest Mistake Of My Life - Stella Damasus - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Marrying My Best Friend Biggest Mistake Of My Life - Stella Damasus (2349 Views)

1999 Throwback Photo Of Stella Damasus Vs Now / Stella Damasus & Third Husband Daniel Ademinokan Flaunt Wedding Rings / Stella Damasus: "I Was Abused By Emeka Nzeribe, My Ex Husband In 2009" (photo) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Marrying My Best Friend Biggest Mistake Of My Life - Stella Damasus by CrockvibesPRO: 7:41am On Aug 01, 2023
Marrying My Best Friend Biggest Mistake Of My Life - Stella Damasus

Veteran Nollywood actress, Stella Damasus has blamed religion for the "biggest mistake" of her life.

She said a church where she was a choir member once pressured her into marrying her best friend who was the choir director.

The thespian said they were not supposed to be married, stressing that as friends they were fantastic but as a couple they didn't work.

She disclosed this in a recent chat with popular media personality, Teju Babyface.

Damasus said: "Before him [my ex-husband] there was somebody else that I married. It didn't work out. Nobody heard my voice. I didn't talk about it. That passed quietly.

"It lasted eight months. Biggest mistake of my life because the guy was an amazing guy. But he was my friend, my best friend. And religion is what caused that problem that made us marry when we were not supposed to be married. We were supposed to be very good friends because as my friend, he was awesome. But as a married couple, we didn't work. We just m*ssed it up. And we knew it.

"So when we went our separate ways, we were like out of love and respect for each other, let's just leave it. We don't talk about it, we just leave it so that at least we can still say, hello, are you okay? How are you?"

https://www.instagram.com/p/CvZGljIINb5/?igshid=MzRlODBiNWFlZA==

#crockvibesmedia #crockvibes

1 Like

Re: Marrying My Best Friend Biggest Mistake Of My Life - Stella Damasus by Nobody: 7:45am On Aug 01, 2023
After her God ordained husband died she hasn't been able to sustain any other marriage 😭

2 Likes

Re: Marrying My Best Friend Biggest Mistake Of My Life - Stella Damasus by PapaNnamdi: 7:47am On Aug 01, 2023
Wetin make we come marry like this.??

Well to the ladies
No Ned Nwoko on the streets of Eko again, Dem don sell all their cars begin trek
So let's just drink beer and sleep

8 Likes

Re: Marrying My Best Friend Biggest Mistake Of My Life - Stella Damasus by Nobody: 7:48am On Aug 01, 2023
PapaNnamdi:
Wetin make we come marry like this.??

Well to the ladies
No Ned Nwoko on the streets of Eko again, Dem don sell all their cars begin trek
So let's just drink beer and sleep
Neds are everywhere na your girlfriend no fine πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚

5 Likes

Re: Marrying My Best Friend Biggest Mistake Of My Life - Stella Damasus by Cuntface: 7:49am On Aug 01, 2023
wink
Re: Marrying My Best Friend Biggest Mistake Of My Life - Stella Damasus by JASONjnr(m): 7:50am On Aug 01, 2023
She married and divorced quietly and remarried her best friend and equally divorced as well..... The problem isn't the men but her.

If you keep falling out of something, then you should look back, there's something that you need to fix about yourself.

Marrying your best friend is everything that is there to get a home working without unnecessary fights and quarrel which contributes 50% of the recent divorces we have today.

19 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Marrying My Best Friend Biggest Mistake Of My Life - Stella Damasus by Bahamas95(m): 7:56am On Aug 01, 2023
Just because it didn't work for you doesn't mean it won't work for someone else. Most women always say they wanna marry their best friend, someone who understands them. Women are fond of saying negative things about their ex partners.

So madam shut up!

5 Likes

Re: Marrying My Best Friend Biggest Mistake Of My Life - Stella Damasus by TemplarLandry: 7:58am On Aug 01, 2023
Re: Marrying My Best Friend Biggest Mistake Of My Life - Stella Damasus by wittywriter: 8:00am On Aug 01, 2023
So why the shalaye?
Work on yourself joor.

Wittyness
Re: Marrying My Best Friend Biggest Mistake Of My Life - Stella Damasus by ITbomb(m): 8:01am On Aug 01, 2023
Two times divorcee, madam check yourself.
It's not about marrying your best friend, if you are not ready to submit to your man and respect his decisions, don't enter marriage.
Just get some sperm and born your pikin while still being a boss lady

3 Likes

Re: Marrying My Best Friend Biggest Mistake Of My Life - Stella Damasus by vastolord4(m): 8:14am On Aug 01, 2023
The problem is that no man can fill the vacuum her 1st husband left void! That's the true definition of true love. When you're searching for something in the wrong places, men its hard! You may never find it and any replica na fuckup cos it's always a counterfeit. Sorry madam! Just chill
Re: Marrying My Best Friend Biggest Mistake Of My Life - Stella Damasus by MrsTwrite(f): 8:22am On Aug 01, 2023
Madam check yourself wella, perhaps there's something wrong with you not them.

Many young ladies prefer marrying thier best friend, someone who understands them better, but yours is the opposite. If you knew from the beginning that you're not πŸ’― sure, you wouldn't have compelled him to marry you.

Happy new month y'all. Do well to check my signature.

1 Like

Re: Marrying My Best Friend Biggest Mistake Of My Life - Stella Damasus by westlius(m): 10:14am On Aug 01, 2023
MrsTwrite:
Madam check yourself wella, perhaps there's something wrong with you not them.

Many young ladies prefer marrying thier best friend, someone who understands them better, but yours is the opposite. If you knew from the beginning that you're not πŸ’― sure, you wouldn't have compelled him to marry you.

Happy new m
onth y'all. Do well to check my signature.
My dear u just said my mind
Word by word

1 Like

Re: Marrying My Best Friend Biggest Mistake Of My Life - Stella Damasus by LeeSmart: 11:39am On Aug 01, 2023
Ur marriage has failed ma'am, don't get with you trynna blame religion here...... Your so called friend should be blamed for pressuring you into marrying ur best friend.
Re: Marrying My Best Friend Biggest Mistake Of My Life - Stella Damasus by silverlinen(m): 11:56am On Aug 01, 2023
Damnnn

And after that, you still got divorced in another marriage, mheeen, guess your pvssy stinks and isn't sweet enough, or your character is messed up.

The problem isn't religion, but you madam

1 Like

Re: Marrying My Best Friend Biggest Mistake Of My Life - Stella Damasus by Blitzking: 12:23pm On Aug 01, 2023
CrockvibesPRO:
Marrying My Best Friend Biggest Mistake Of My Life - Stella Damasus

Veteran Nollywood actress, Stella Damasus has blamed religion for the "biggest mistake" of her life.

She said a church where she was a choir member once pressured her into marrying her best friend who was the choir director.

The thespian said they were not supposed to be married, stressing that as friends they were fantastic but as a couple they didn't work.

She disclosed this in a recent chat with popular media personality, Teju Babyface.

Damasus said: "Before him [my ex-husband] there was somebody else that I married. It didn't work out. Nobody heard my voice. I didn't talk about it. That passed quietly.

"It lasted eight months. Biggest mistake of my life because the guy was an amazing guy. But he was my friend, my best friend. And religion is what caused that problem that made us marry when we were not supposed to be married. We were supposed to be very good friends because as my friend, he was awesome. But as a married couple, we didn't work. We just m*ssed it up. And we knew it.

"So when we went our separate ways, we were like out of love and respect for each other, let's just leave it. We don't talk about it, we just leave it so that at least we can still say, hello, are you okay? How are you?"

https://www.instagram.com/p/CvZGljIINb5/?igshid=MzRlODBiNWFlZA==

#crockvibesmedia #crockvibes
As my G..who is now with the gods now..never marry your friend..
Re: Marrying My Best Friend Biggest Mistake Of My Life - Stella Damasus by NoToPile: 12:48pm On Aug 01, 2023
Pls don't blame religion.
Re: Marrying My Best Friend Biggest Mistake Of My Life - Stella Damasus by bdon123(m): 1:29pm On Aug 01, 2023
Till date,i dont know wat men are looking for in stella kpekus.I mean,she has kids n isnt that beautiful. Bt still only her jst dey marry anyhow why mary dem still dey find hubby.
Re: Marrying My Best Friend Biggest Mistake Of My Life - Stella Damasus by kingthreat(m): 2:10pm On Aug 01, 2023
ITbomb:
Two times divorcee, madam check yourself.
It's not about marrying your best friend, if you are not ready to submit to your man and respect his decisions, don't enter marriage.
Just get some sperm and born your pikin while still being a boss lady

From her story, she's a 3-time divorcee and 1-time widow. Ended up still a single mum in her 50s. The problem is definitely with her.

1 Like

Re: Marrying My Best Friend Biggest Mistake Of My Life - Stella Damasus by blowjohn(m): 2:30pm On Aug 01, 2023
JASONjnr:
She married and divorced quietly and remarried her best friend and equally divorced as well..... The problem isn't the men but her.

If you keep falling out of something, then you should look back, there's something that you need to fix about yourself.

Marrying your best friend is everything that is there to get a home working without unnecessary fights and quarrel which contributes 50% of the recent divorces we have today.

Forget it. Naija celeb women are after money.

If u check well, e go get men wey she suppose marry but pride due to to money no go allow
Re: Marrying My Best Friend Biggest Mistake Of My Life - Stella Damasus by fineberry(m): 9:11pm On Aug 01, 2023
Sigh!!!

An average woman doesn't know what she want.

By the way sad her pussy don hear ham

(1) (Reply)

Stella Damasus Might Be Up To Her Old Tricks Of Infidelity / Wiz Khalifa Is Marrying Amber Rose 'in A Couple Of Weeks' / Liz Da Silva Pregnant For 3 Men? May Need DNA To Know Child's Paternity

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 38
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.