Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,841 members, 7,810,245 topics. Date: Saturday, 27 April 2024 at 02:06 AM

Tired Of Staying At Home Which Of These Skills Should I Go For? - Career (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Career / Tired Of Staying At Home Which Of These Skills Should I Go For? (20354 Views)

Which Of These Skills Should I Go For? / Which Of This Skills Should I Learn / How Old Were You Jobless, Staying At Home And How Did You Make It? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Tired Of Staying At Home Which Of These Skills Should I Go For? by clockwisereport: 1:54pm On Feb 14, 2022
Lightway:

Don't you have a certificate

Skills over certificate, any day, any time

2 Likes

Re: Tired Of Staying At Home Which Of These Skills Should I Go For? by emmanuelbrown26: 1:54pm On Feb 14, 2022
Agentsalt:
Yes he is into it.
Then, go for it without thinking twice son.
Son go for it, I repeat go for it son
Re: Tired Of Staying At Home Which Of These Skills Should I Go For? by OllyArt(m): 2:00pm On Feb 14, 2022
phransix2:
Go and learn Signage and thank me later...

Sabi guy 100% for you �
Re: Tired Of Staying At Home Which Of These Skills Should I Go For? by xangerar: 2:05pm On Feb 14, 2022
Senomii:
Y is no body mentioning digital skills?

He actually listed options available to him and asked for assistance to isolate one of them. Digital skills is not in that option, that is why nobody is mentioning it.
Re: Tired Of Staying At Home Which Of These Skills Should I Go For? by AKWATGOLD1(m): 2:05pm On Feb 14, 2022
Agent Salt choose Rewinding of coil and repair of fans based on the underlisted info:
1. Generator Machanic will need Rewinder of coil whenever the generator coil is bad and to buy new one is a tall order.
2. Fridge Repair will need Rewinder of coil anytime compressor is bad especially aircondition compressor.
3. Barber is meant for lazy youth.
You can prize down the learn job of 25k to 15k just to start with.

Agentsalt:
Generator mechanic. He said he will teach me for free.
Barbing. He said 25k
Fridge repairs. 30k plus form 3k
Rewinding of coil and repair of fans. 25k also.
Please I need your help in picking the lucrative one for future purpose.
Re: Tired Of Staying At Home Which Of These Skills Should I Go For? by TheAlchemist: 2:10pm On Feb 14, 2022
Computer/ phone repair, schools are now expecting children to own a tablet for academic purposes.... or inverter/ solar panel installer... the future is renewables energy.
Re: Tired Of Staying At Home Which Of These Skills Should I Go For? by murmee: 2:15pm On Feb 14, 2022
donprayer900:
My brother , go for plumbing. U will thank me later
I second.
Re: Tired Of Staying At Home Which Of These Skills Should I Go For? by Agricmoney(m): 2:25pm On Feb 14, 2022
Go for that gen stuff .

Anyway, Agriculture is life.
Re: Tired Of Staying At Home Which Of These Skills Should I Go For? by livinbygrace: 2:26pm On Feb 14, 2022
francisbarrack:

Barbing nail it all

Almost not all barbers have seen are not always stable ,somehow unserious .Generator repair ,AC/refrigerator repair or mechanic is better
Re: Tired Of Staying At Home Which Of These Skills Should I Go For? by vikgreen01(m): 2:28pm On Feb 14, 2022
Agentsalt:
Barbing. He said 25k

Op Which state are u pls… mk we gather go learn together… I see that fridge nd HRAC they are advising as dope…
Re: Tired Of Staying At Home Which Of These Skills Should I Go For? by livinbygrace: 2:28pm On Feb 14, 2022
Yankiss:
Well, since t depends on the area u live. Barbing makes sure u don't lack small change and gave food on your table. U can expand later and empoy others. People have made it through simple means like this. Fridge repairs is good but regular income from that is in doubt.

If you are looking into future ,barbing is not an option ,it’s better he goes for AC /refrigerator repair

1 Like

Re: Tired Of Staying At Home Which Of These Skills Should I Go For? by Haq147(m): 2:50pm On Feb 14, 2022
why don't you go into digital marketing?
Re: Tired Of Staying At Home Which Of These Skills Should I Go For? by Blissbath(f): 2:57pm On Feb 14, 2022
Barbing
Agentsalt:
Barbing. He said 25k
Re: Tired Of Staying At Home Which Of These Skills Should I Go For? by Tzar(m): 3:17pm On Feb 14, 2022
The question is which one do you have the most flair and natural affinity for.
If you are not excellent at the skills you learnt, others will make money & you won’t!
Re: Tired Of Staying At Home Which Of These Skills Should I Go For? by SheCeo(f): 3:19pm On Feb 14, 2022
Agentsalt:
Barbing. He said 25k

I'd suggest you go into Affiliate marketing, it's the new GOLD
Btw
Thinking Of Relocating Abroad With Your Family, But the IELTS Exam is Holding you back.

Let me show you how you can use the next 14 Days to ace your ielts exam once and for all.

All you have to do is to stick to this simple video explanation that shows you the secrets and
tricks to passing your IELTS Exam.

Click This Link Here To Connect With Me

https:///dpn3j1
Re: Tired Of Staying At Home Which Of These Skills Should I Go For? by slimthugchimee2(m): 3:39pm On Feb 14, 2022
phransix2:
Go and learn Signage and thank me later...

Lol guy calm down naa, you wan make people sabi the work much grin grin
Re: Tired Of Staying At Home Which Of These Skills Should I Go For? by ogawisdom(m): 3:41pm On Feb 14, 2022
Agentsalt:
Barbing. He said 25k

Generator is the easiest to start after learning. All u need is ur tools n u start making money
Re: Tired Of Staying At Home Which Of These Skills Should I Go For? by stephenponti(m): 3:53pm On Feb 14, 2022
adelekeolu:
GO AND LEARN INDUSTRY WELDING OR MECHNICAL FITTING. YOU WILL THANK ME LATER

Do ypu do any of the above, can you teach me of you are into it?
Re: Tired Of Staying At Home Which Of These Skills Should I Go For? by NwaAdazzi(m): 3:57pm On Feb 14, 2022
nizelgirl:
Go after your passion
Choose one for him aunty..
Re: Tired Of Staying At Home Which Of These Skills Should I Go For? by stephenponti(m): 4:00pm On Feb 14, 2022
PointZerom:

Why don't you go for aluminum fabrication, house wiring, plumbing.
I am a dealer on plumbing materials and a building contractor. I know what I am saying.
Are you based in Lagos, Do you have any link with whom i can learn Aluminium Fabrication or Industry Welding ? Location Ajah.
Re: Tired Of Staying At Home Which Of These Skills Should I Go For? by EmmaLege: 4:27pm On Feb 14, 2022
everything is cool, just follow your heart cool cool cool
Re: Tired Of Staying At Home Which Of These Skills Should I Go For? by waploger(m): 4:29pm On Feb 14, 2022
why e be say anytime person ask for which work e go fit learn wey dey lucrative... some people go Just run dey mention BARBING!!
Re: Tired Of Staying At Home Which Of These Skills Should I Go For? by lereinter(m): 4:30pm On Feb 14, 2022
phorget:
If the fridge repairer is into air conditioner installations and servicing then go for it.

HVAC
Re: Tired Of Staying At Home Which Of These Skills Should I Go For? by lereinter(m): 4:33pm On Feb 14, 2022
If the fridge contain AC, go for it and add the free training to it
Re: Tired Of Staying At Home Which Of These Skills Should I Go For? by feek07: 4:33pm On Feb 14, 2022
Agentsalt:
Barbing. He said 25k

Refrigerator and air conditioner repair is good
Re: Tired Of Staying At Home Which Of These Skills Should I Go For? by Truvelisback(m): 4:36pm On Feb 14, 2022
Agentsalt:
Barbing. He said 25k
Give Vulcanize/motor mechanic job a try..
Re: Tired Of Staying At Home Which Of These Skills Should I Go For? by Nobody: 4:44pm On Feb 14, 2022
Haq147:
why don't you go into digital marketing?
What is it all about?
Re: Tired Of Staying At Home Which Of These Skills Should I Go For? by phransix2: 4:45pm On Feb 14, 2022
slimthugchimee2:

Lol guy calm down naa, you wan make people sabi the work much grin grin

No vex... Make only we dey chop the money abi? Sabi guy!!!
Re: Tired Of Staying At Home Which Of These Skills Should I Go For? by Ayodele1987(m): 4:46pm On Feb 14, 2022
I will advise you to go for plumbing work
Re: Tired Of Staying At Home Which Of These Skills Should I Go For? by phransix2: 4:47pm On Feb 14, 2022
OllyArt:

Sabi guy 100% for you �

I sight you... My fellow Sign Maker

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Julius Berger Sacks 120 Staff Today? / Student: I Can Earn over 200K As An Entry Level Civil Servant in Nigeria / Water Seller Shares His Money With Prison Inmates (Video)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 25
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.