Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,093 members, 7,814,831 topics. Date: Wednesday, 01 May 2024 at 08:31 PM

Which Of The Games Were Your Favourite In The Just Concluded AFCON? - Sports (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / Which Of The Games Were Your Favourite In The Just Concluded AFCON? (12647 Views)

Super Eagles Thankful As They Return From Egypt After Just Concluded AFCON2019 / Carabao Cup Quarter Final Draw Concluded [Full Fixtures] / Carabao Cup: Fourth Round Draw Concluded [Full Fixtures] (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Which Of The Games Were Your Favourite In The Just Concluded AFCON? by Sleekfingers: 8:20pm On Feb 07, 2022
squash47:
Nigeria Tunisia. If no be that mumu keeper, we supposed win that match..na that one goal scatter our moral.
That ref wey give us red card, if he baff, im body no go clean.

Nigeria sabi play ball before? Bunch of useless players......see egypt wey dem win....got a silver medal.....wetin dem collect? As a matter of fact, dem no go qualify for world cup......for disgracing their fathers at Afcon......I spit .....na baskets dem go use carry goals for world cup, that's if they even qualify........ countries like france, Germany, the netherlands, england, wales, turkey, croatia, poland, usa, Canada, argentina, italy , denmark, sweden, luxembourg, Japan, china, Saudi Arabia, qatar , iran , go beat the living daylight outta those useless super chickens......thunder kill dem there

And some olodo were blaming my darling buhari... because he called them......
Re: Which Of The Games Were Your Favourite In The Just Concluded AFCON? by Kekydiv(m): 8:20pm On Feb 07, 2022
Darkseidxx:
Destiny Etiko and Mercy Eke match
angry
There’s always one off point person…
Re: Which Of The Games Were Your Favourite In The Just Concluded AFCON? by Nobody: 8:25pm On Feb 07, 2022
Kekydiv:

There’s always one off point person…

You can cry
Re: Which Of The Games Were Your Favourite In The Just Concluded AFCON? by Lovebliss2(f): 8:30pm On Feb 07, 2022
Cameroon/ Burkina Faso

Egypt/Senegal (Finals)
Re: Which Of The Games Were Your Favourite In The Just Concluded AFCON? by Saintdan0421(m): 8:35pm On Feb 07, 2022
Cote d'Ivoire vs Sierra leone.
&
Gambia vs Burkina Faso {the penalty part- seemed no team wanted to win).
Re: Which Of The Games Were Your Favourite In The Just Concluded AFCON? by Saintdan0421(m): 8:37pm On Feb 07, 2022
Sleekfingers:

Nigeria sabi play ball before? Bunch of useless players......see egypt wey dem win....got a silver medal.....wetin dem collect? As a matter of fact, dem no go qualify for world cup......for disgracing their fathers at Afcon......I spit .....na baskets dem go use carry goals for world cup, that's if they even qualify........ countries like france, Germany, the netherlands, england, wales, turkey, croatia, poland, usa, Canada, argentina, italy , denmark, sweden, luxembourg, Japan, china, Saudi Arabia, qatar , iran , go beat the living daylight outta those useless super chickens......thunder kill dem there

And some olodo were blaming my darling buhari... because he called them......

Receive Peace troubled soul.

2 Likes

Re: Which Of The Games Were Your Favourite In The Just Concluded AFCON? by uchejustine: 8:39pm On Feb 07, 2022
Morocco vs Egypt...

The North Africans masterclass
Re: Which Of The Games Were Your Favourite In The Just Concluded AFCON? by Bnladan(m): 8:43pm On Feb 07, 2022
Cameroon vs Comoros. Comoros played with an outfield player as the goalkeeper. Even with a man down, they caused a scare. I strongly believe they would have won if they weren't disadvantaged. That free kick goal was my best goal of the tournament

1 Like

Re: Which Of The Games Were Your Favourite In The Just Concluded AFCON? by Sleekfingers: 8:43pm On Feb 07, 2022
Saintdan0421:

Receive Peace troubled soul.

I still dey vex oooo......
Re: Which Of The Games Were Your Favourite In The Just Concluded AFCON? by Saintdan0421(m): 8:47pm On Feb 07, 2022
Sleekfingers:

I still dey vex oooo......
lol. Abeg no vex again.
Re: Which Of The Games Were Your Favourite In The Just Concluded AFCON? by Ekpekus(m): 8:48pm On Feb 07, 2022
paulolee:
comoros knocking ghana out..
Same here

2 Likes

Re: Which Of The Games Were Your Favourite In The Just Concluded AFCON? by Sleekfingers: 8:48pm On Feb 07, 2022
Saintdan0421:

lol. Abeg no vex again.

I don hear......
Re: Which Of The Games Were Your Favourite In The Just Concluded AFCON? by pat077: 8:50pm On Feb 07, 2022
My favourite is the ivory Coast vs Algeria game, it was an explosive encounter from start to finish.... No dull moment
Re: Which Of The Games Were Your Favourite In The Just Concluded AFCON? by egojeny1(f): 8:54pm On Feb 07, 2022
Dwebonline:
Egypt Vs Cameroon
The match was something else. Very classical and tough
Re: Which Of The Games Were Your Favourite In The Just Concluded AFCON? by Testimony1988(m): 8:58pm On Feb 07, 2022
Cameroon vs Burkina Faso.
Re: Which Of The Games Were Your Favourite In The Just Concluded AFCON? by oneMalik: 9:01pm On Feb 07, 2022
Imagine watching 2 of your best facing each other in a Game.
As a LIVERPOOL big SALLAH-MANE fan the FINAL was mine !
the first time in my life that I'd no favourite in both teams ,
it had been my wish ever since super EAGLES exit to wish either of SALLAH-MANE to win the AFCON CUP. Which I really enjoyed .
thou when it got to PK I really felt for MANE cos The BAMBALI MAN was really loved in his country cos of the PRIDE he's brought to them and seeing him as the one who gave them out if they should lose the match might bruoght him some disrespect and I wouldn't wish that to my favourite, thereby wished him more good luck .
PK is a game of luck
Re: Which Of The Games Were Your Favourite In The Just Concluded AFCON? by Innobee99(m): 9:07pm On Feb 07, 2022
Cameroon Vs Comoros was the best game I enjoyed in the just concluded tournament.

Filled with Emotions and passion for the game

1 Like

Re: Which Of The Games Were Your Favourite In The Just Concluded AFCON? by Javalord000(m): 9:07pm On Feb 07, 2022
The Afcon this year was superb, so it hard to choose a particular match

1 Like

Re: Which Of The Games Were Your Favourite In The Just Concluded AFCON? by Iliyasdass(m): 9:10pm On Feb 07, 2022
Comoros Vs Ghana

1 Like

Re: Which Of The Games Were Your Favourite In The Just Concluded AFCON? by Dreytonisback(m): 9:29pm On Feb 07, 2022
squash47:
Nigeria Tunisia. If no be that mumu keeper, we supposed win that match..na that one goal scatter our moral.
That ref wey give us red card, if he baff, im body no go clean.

If that ref woo woman even ashawo sef , them no go gree for am never

1 Like

Re: Which Of The Games Were Your Favourite In The Just Concluded AFCON? by bewla(m): 9:34pm On Feb 07, 2022
DabuIIIT:
Did anyone watched and remembered the Gambia/Bukina Faso game?
That match was the bomb: very tough game it was.
Burkina Faso should be the MVP country
what about Comoros vs Ghana

1 Like

Re: Which Of The Games Were Your Favourite In The Just Concluded AFCON? by SheCeo(f): 9:45pm On Feb 07, 2022
Enoch3721:

First Choice

it is undoubtedly the 3-3(3-5pen) draw between Burkina Faso and Cameroon it was a thriller men! From start to finish it had almost everything except for Extra time. The moment V. Aboubakar came in the game become lit, but I felt sorry for the Burkina Faso Team after so much hard work it all got ruined in 16 minutes all thanks to the tournament highest goal scorer Vincent Aboubakar

Year after year and I still don't know anything about this sport, if only I knew the basics atleast

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Which Of The Games Were Your Favourite In The Just Concluded AFCON? by tonididdy(m): 10:09pm On Feb 07, 2022
wallay77:
Final sweet me...gabasky think say na by writing nonsense for water bottle....but he really tried anyways
Lol so that paper na names of Senegal players and their favorite penalty patterns(position?)?
Re: Which Of The Games Were Your Favourite In The Just Concluded AFCON? by tonididdy(m): 10:10pm On Feb 07, 2022
Javalord000:
The Afcon this year was superb, so it hard to choose a particular match
I swear it was very high standard!

2 Likes

Re: Which Of The Games Were Your Favourite In The Just Concluded AFCON? by tonididdy(m): 10:11pm On Feb 07, 2022
For me it was the Comoros vs Ghana game!

It wassa bombshell!
Re: Which Of The Games Were Your Favourite In The Just Concluded AFCON? by MrMacinterchi1: 10:14pm On Feb 07, 2022
wallay77:
Final sweet me...gabasky think say na by writing nonsense for water bottle....but he really tried anyways
weti he write for his bottle eater
Re: Which Of The Games Were Your Favourite In The Just Concluded AFCON? by Kirkman: 10:21pm On Feb 07, 2022
1) Senegal vs Egypt (final). The Senegalese were good when it comes to ball controls and with their passes. The Egyptians on the other hand had a very solid defense kai!
2) Cameroon vs Burkinafaso how one person came to rescue a while game with 3 goals still baffles me. E be like Jazz for my eyes.
Re: Which Of The Games Were Your Favourite In The Just Concluded AFCON? by jagorinho: 10:23pm On Feb 07, 2022
2nd half of Cameroon vs Comoros is the most enjoyable out of Afcon 2021

Honourable mentions

1. Cote d voire vs Egypt
2. Second half Algeria vs Equatorial Guinea
3. Second half Cameroon vs Ethiopia
The reason for highlighting the half is because most games in Afcon start with a very slow tempo, they mostly come to life during second half.
Re: Which Of The Games Were Your Favourite In The Just Concluded AFCON? by Lamasta(m): 11:27pm On Feb 07, 2022
Nigeria vs Egypt for me, the game was bomb

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

12 African Coaches Who Won AFCON / NFF Appoints Coaches For Home Eagles, Flying Eagles, Golden Eaglets / What Football Match Gave You The Highest Tension?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 30
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.