Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,073 members, 7,814,704 topics. Date: Wednesday, 01 May 2024 at 05:52 PM

Which Of The Games Were Your Favourite In The Just Concluded AFCON? - Sports (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / Which Of The Games Were Your Favourite In The Just Concluded AFCON? (12646 Views)

Super Eagles Thankful As They Return From Egypt After Just Concluded AFCON2019 / Carabao Cup Quarter Final Draw Concluded [Full Fixtures] / Carabao Cup: Fourth Round Draw Concluded [Full Fixtures] (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Which Of The Games Were Your Favourite In The Just Concluded AFCON? by tunize(m): 12:19am On Feb 08, 2022
That would be Burkina Faso vs Cameroon that match na bomb
Re: Which Of The Games Were Your Favourite In The Just Concluded AFCON? by caracas: 1:24am On Feb 08, 2022
NIGERIA VS BIAFRA
mehn that match was epic, the way the biafrans kept dribbling the Nigerians, it was really pathetic......It was clear m obvious that the biafrans are far, more talented than the Nigerians.......
Re: Which Of The Games Were Your Favourite In The Just Concluded AFCON? by Emceekonami(m): 1:55am On Feb 08, 2022
m.youtube.com/watch?v=BtjJW8mAUVo
Re: Which Of The Games Were Your Favourite In The Just Concluded AFCON? by YangaBabe: 3:14am On Feb 08, 2022
Has to be the final, seeing Senegal lift the trophy for the first time was amazing.
Re: Which Of The Games Were Your Favourite In The Just Concluded AFCON? by Banhammy717: 7:12am On Feb 08, 2022
Senegal vs Egypt final match is the best game so far due to high expectations of Sallah/Mane magical moments.
But, the match that I will watch and watch again is Burkina Faso Vs Senegal Semi final match, I love the technical played by both coaches, infact Burkina Faso coach almost stole the show, if not because of loss of concentration by Burkina Faso defense.
I enjoyed that match so well
Re: Which Of The Games Were Your Favourite In The Just Concluded AFCON? by Nobody: 7:27am On Feb 08, 2022
SheCeo:

Year after year and I still don't know anything about this sport, if only I knew the basics atleast
well, Boss lady u are in luck you've met the right guy let's start with it is a game of two teams in which both team field in11 players including a goalkeeper. Taken?

1 Like

Re: Which Of The Games Were Your Favourite In The Just Concluded AFCON? by SheCeo(f): 9:16am On Feb 08, 2022
Enoch3721:
well, Boss lady u are in luck you've met the right guy let's start with it is a game of two teams in which both team field in11 players including a goalkeeper. Taken?

Taken

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Which Of The Games Were Your Favourite In The Just Concluded AFCON? by Nobody: 11:45am On Feb 08, 2022
SheCeo:

Taken
should I continue
Re: Which Of The Games Were Your Favourite In The Just Concluded AFCON? by Pedrokush: 2:07pm On Feb 08, 2022
Burkina farso vs Senegal 4goals scored in less than 20 minutes
Re: Which Of The Games Were Your Favourite In The Just Concluded AFCON? by Pedrokush: 2:09pm On Feb 08, 2022
Burkina farso vs Senegal 4goals scored in less than 20minutes
Re: Which Of The Games Were Your Favourite In The Just Concluded AFCON? by SheCeo(f): 8:06pm On Feb 08, 2022
Enoch3721:
should I continue
Yes please

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Which Of The Games Were Your Favourite In The Just Concluded AFCON? by Nobody: 8:19am On Feb 09, 2022
SheCeo:

Yes please
OK, The game's duration is 90mins(45 mins first half, then a 10mins break b4 another 45 mins second half) but due to some stoppages that include injuries or knocks, substitutions VAR checks e.t.c there will be stoppage time at the end of each half
The aim of each team is to outscore their opponents and if they fail to do so they will have to settle for a draw or a tie but in cup competitions which requires a team to be knockout out of the two, they will have to go extra time which is 15mins first half and 15 mins second half, stoppage time may or may not be added on it depends on the referee's decision to add or not add and if scores remain tie it will be settled in penalty shootouts
Re: Which Of The Games Were Your Favourite In The Just Concluded AFCON? by SheCeo(f): 9:26am On Feb 09, 2022
Enoch3721:
OK, The game's duration is 90mins(45 mins first half, then a 10mins break b4 another 45 mins second half) but due to some stoppages that include injuries or knocks, substitutions VAR checks e.t.c there will be stoppage time at the end of each half
The aim of each team is to outscore their opponents and if they fail to do so they will have to settle for a draw or a tie but in cup competitions which requires a team to be knockout out of the two, they will have to go extra time which is 15mins first half and 15 mins second half, stoppage time may or may not be added on it depends on the referee's decision to add or not add and if scores remain tie it will be settled in penalty shootouts

Hmmmm, I'm getting there, thank you for a detailed explanation

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Which Of The Games Were Your Favourite In The Just Concluded AFCON? by Nobody: 7:10pm On Feb 09, 2022
SheCeo:

Hmmmm, I'm getting there, thank you for a detailed explanation
there are national teams and club teams who engage themselves in national and club competitions

National Teams: Nigeria, England, Brazil, China, Australia, Mexico, Israel e.t c who utilizes players that are citizen of their country or players who chose to defect inorder to play for the given country either by naturalization or If there is little or more traces of their citizenship

Club Teams: These are teams created, organized or founded, or maybe established by a particular body of persons or maybe an individual after fulfilling certain protocols set by FIFA and these yes include: Manchester United, Chelsea, Arsenal, Tottenham Hotspur, Manchester City, Liverpool, Barcelona, Real Madrid, Atletico Madrid, Juventus, Napoli, Inter Milan, AC Milan, Roma, Paris Saint Germain, Borrusia Dortmund, Bayern Munich.

Note:
Sorry I forgot FIFA is the overall Football governing body it is an acronym that means Fédération Internationale de Football Association in English it means Federation of International football association
Re: Which Of The Games Were Your Favourite In The Just Concluded AFCON? by SheCeo(f): 7:36pm On Feb 09, 2022
Enoch3721:
there are national teams and club teams who engage themselves in national and club competitions

National Teams: Nigeria, England, Brazil, China, Australia, Mexico, Israel e.t c who utilizes players that are citizen of their country or players who chose to defect inorder to play for the given country either by naturalization or If there is little or more traces of their citizenship

Club Teams: These are teams created, organized or founded, or maybe established by a particular body of persons or maybe an individual after fulfilling certain protocols set by FIFA and these yes include: Manchester United, Chelsea, Arsenal, Tottenham Hotspur, Manchester City, Liverpool, Barcelona, Real Madrid, Atletico Madrid, Juventus, Napoli, Inter Milan, AC Milan, Roma, Paris Saint Germain, Borrusia Dortmund, Bayern Munich.

Note:
Sorry I forgot FIFA is the overall Football governing body it is an acronym that means Fédération Internationale de Football Association in English it means Federation of International football association

Lol, reading this part alone is already hurting my eyes and head, it's getting super intensive. Abeg I no do again

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Which Of The Games Were Your Favourite In The Just Concluded AFCON? by Nobody: 7:55pm On Feb 09, 2022
SheCeo:

Lol, reading this part alone is already hurting my eyes and head, it's getting super intensive.
abi I too day type ni, sorry ooo i just want u to understand better
SheCeo:

Abeg I no do again
Y na, I was getting to enjoy this first sharing my football knowledge with some one else secondly, enlightening a opposite sex who were sometimes said could do things better than men so I want to one day take a female football fan to school ask vickyrotex las las she ran away thirdly, I love it when I hear that my other gender wants to go into football, I really, really, really love hearing it seems like u are new here right
Re: Which Of The Games Were Your Favourite In The Just Concluded AFCON? by SheCeo(f): 9:06pm On Feb 09, 2022
Enoch3721:
abi I too day type ni, sorry ooo i just want u to understand better Y na, I was getting to enjoy this first sharing my football knowledge with some one else secondly, enlightening a opposite sex who were sometimes said could do things better than men so I want to one day take a female football fan to school ask vickyrotex las las she ran away thirdly, I love it when I hear that my other gender wants to go into football, I really, really, really love hearing it seems like u are new here right
Lol, I've been following nairaland for years now just decided to join this year.

Let me sha digest and assimilate the ones you've said biko

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Which Of The Games Were Your Favourite In The Just Concluded AFCON? by Nobody: 10:53pm On Feb 09, 2022
SheCeo:

Lol, I've been following nairaland for years now just decided to join this year.
nice, but do u know me let me answer d question NO

SheCeo:

please do dat

SheCeo:

kk I understand enjoy ur Zee World u can mention me anytime soon for more Intel excuse me info
Re: Which Of The Games Were Your Favourite In The Just Concluded AFCON? by SheCeo(f): 3:41pm On Feb 10, 2022
Enoch3721:
nice, but do u know me let me answer d question NO

please do dat

kk I understand enjoy ur Zee World u can mention me anytime soon for more Intel excuse me info

Nah I don't do zee world

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Which Of The Games Were Your Favourite In The Just Concluded AFCON? by Nobody: 8:52pm On Feb 10, 2022
SheCeo:

Nah I don't do zee world
hmmm u are in school den
Re: Which Of The Games Were Your Favourite In The Just Concluded AFCON? by SheCeo(f): 8:27am On Feb 11, 2022
[quote author=Enoch3721 post=110125443] hmmm u are in school den[/quote
Nah...

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Which Of The Games Were Your Favourite In The Just Concluded AFCON? by Nobody: 8:42am On Feb 11, 2022
SheCeo:
.Nah...
That means u are either a graduate or undergraduate

graduate: looking for job, employed or self employed

undergraduate: self employed, learning or acquiring skill or maybe waiting for admission or are u just there
Re: Which Of The Games Were Your Favourite In The Just Concluded AFCON? by SheCeo(f): 8:52am On Feb 11, 2022
Enoch3721:
That means u are either a graduate or undergraduate

graduate: looking for job, employed or self employed

undergraduate: self employed, learning or acquiring skill or maybe waiting for admission or are u just there

I'm number one

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Which Of The Games Were Your Favourite In The Just Concluded AFCON? by Nobody: 8:54am On Feb 11, 2022
SheCeo:

I'm number one
employed or self employed, or maybe looking for job

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

12 African Coaches Who Won AFCON / NFF Appoints Coaches For Home Eagles, Flying Eagles, Golden Eaglets / What Football Match Gave You The Highest Tension?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 35
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.