Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,157,908 members, 7,835,031 topics. Date: Tuesday, 21 May 2024 at 01:29 AM

Laolu Akande: News Of Osibanjo's Presidential Declaration Is False - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Laolu Akande: News Of Osibanjo's Presidential Declaration Is False (11756 Views)

Festus Akande: News Of The CJN's COVID-19 Positive Status Is A Rumour / Photos From Olusegun Mimiko's Presidential Declaration / Rabiu Kwankwaso's Presidential Declaration In Abuja (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Laolu Akande: News Of Osibanjo's Presidential Declaration Is False by Btruth: 7:35pm On Feb 07, 2022
Hummmm
Re: Laolu Akande: News Of Osibanjo's Presidential Declaration Is False by Lovenorth: 7:35pm On Feb 07, 2022
Does that mean he would declare before the convention or he has declared cleverly?
Re: Laolu Akande: News Of Osibanjo's Presidential Declaration Is False by Emekaonline: 7:36pm On Feb 07, 2022
Truthisunique2:
The trashed customer of apc knows his position as a slave

Do you mean the slave that contested with Atikulooter as VP in 2019?
Re: Laolu Akande: News Of Osibanjo's Presidential Declaration Is False by BJanta: 7:41pm On Feb 07, 2022
BosseJ:
Seems ThisDay newspaper has joined the gang of fake news peddlers.

Na sign of the time. Ground no level , den must to remain in business. Abi na how den go pay salary?
Re: Laolu Akande: News Of Osibanjo's Presidential Declaration Is False by Nobody: 7:44pm On Feb 07, 2022
Nonpartisan1:
Ignore the IPOB irritant below. Asiwaju Bola Ahmed Tinubu Is The Next President Of The Federal Republic Of Nigeria.
Una no dey presidents weh no fit stay for one month in the country without going abroad for medicals? President weh him body don wear out He's trying to convince gullible Nigerians that he's healthy and strong but we all know once he becomes the President na only excuses the presidency go dey bring because the president can't perform his duty fully. Una no dey tire
Re: Laolu Akande: News Of Osibanjo's Presidential Declaration Is False by Nobody: 7:44pm On Feb 07, 2022
Truthisunique2:
He is just wasting his time and his political naiveness have already been exposed

The only person that should delay declaring is obviously buhari candidate as the apc bridesmaid

But this clown is still waiting for buhari to announce him when buhari have already been giving his symbolism baptism to someone else

Eh, "political naiveness"! I must consult my dictionary at once. I used to think that it's NAIVETY! But we learn everyday, as they say. But me I say, may God prevent me from consulting substandard dictionaries that I may not learn wrongly, Amen.
Re: Laolu Akande: News Of Osibanjo's Presidential Declaration Is False by Latakia(f): 7:48pm On Feb 07, 2022
Even Oga Mark Zucker of Facebook is for Jagaban mandate grin

1 Like

Re: Laolu Akande: News Of Osibanjo's Presidential Declaration Is False by rayvelez(m): 7:49pm On Feb 07, 2022
Werey stop disguising
Re: Laolu Akande: News Of Osibanjo's Presidential Declaration Is False by Nobody: 7:54pm On Feb 07, 2022
Osinbajo himself knows deep down that his presidential bid is dead on Arrival. He just cant bring himself to say I am not contesting but he knows he cant and he knows he cant defeat Tinubu at the primaries. He has no party structure so where is he going to get delegates? even in his own state ogun state, his good friend Dapo abiodun dare not direct Ogun delegates to vote for Osinabjo against Tinubu!!!

I have said it many times, if Tinubu is contesting, it is game over for everybody else especially any aspirants from the SW. When it comes to politics, the fear of Tinubu is the beginning of wisdom! Say what you may about him but when it comes to politics, he is the grandmaster of Nigerian politics....bar none!!! The old guard from AD that were playing politics and held the political structure of the SW before Tinubu was born he has sent into political retirement decades ago and people think it is Osinbajo that has no structure that will defeat him...!

This is not an endorsement of tinubu over osinbajo (or vice versa) it is just the political reality. Osinbajo cannot match Tinubu at the primaries, He cannot even match Orji Kalu or people like Amaechi or Amosun if they decide to contest. Where will Osinbajo get money for delegates? The only way Osinbajo becomes president is if he had the backing of Tinubu. Since Tinubu is contesting Osinbajo's possible candidacy is DOA!! He is probably just keeping quiet hoping those who want him will make enough noise to build a movement, the only problem is that even if they do (which is what is happening) the people who are clamouring for osinbajo making noise up and down, have no delegates in APC and therefore cannot make him the APC candidate.

This is why they say if you want to make a difference go and join a political party so you will have influence on who becomes the party candidate.

TheRaregem1 and co take note: You dont win primaries or elections on Nairaland.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Laolu Akande: News Of Osibanjo's Presidential Declaration Is False by biggie73(m): 7:54pm On Feb 07, 2022
I dare him to try. You don't bite the hands that feed you.
Re: Laolu Akande: News Of Osibanjo's Presidential Declaration Is False by olatuns2017: 7:55pm On Feb 07, 2022
iwaeda:

https://twitter.com/akandeoj/status/1490738775466684427

Uppercut

Pdp looking for underdog against Atiku
Re: Laolu Akande: News Of Osibanjo's Presidential Declaration Is False by israelmao(m): 8:08pm On Feb 07, 2022
Whether speculative or real,whether before or after Osinbajo will still declare his presidential ambition.
Re: Laolu Akande: News Of Osibanjo's Presidential Declaration Is False by Okwyjesus(m): 8:09pm On Feb 07, 2022
Nonpartisan1:
Ignore the IPOB irritant below. Asiwaju Bola Ahmed Tinubu Is The Next President Of The Federal Republic Of Nigeria.

See this one. You think AMAECHI turbaning as the trusted one is moonlight play.
Re: Laolu Akande: News Of Osibanjo's Presidential Declaration Is False by pharmagba: 8:10pm On Feb 07, 2022
Amiralord:
Osinbajo I know
Osinbajo our mandate
Inshallah Rahmon
The Game hàs begun!
Keep enemies perplexed ( Jesus style)
Just keep him in the news ( Apostle Paul style)
Re: Laolu Akande: News Of Osibanjo's Presidential Declaration Is False by okefranci: 8:15pm On Feb 07, 2022
Osinbajo must declare his intention If not I wont eat until he declares

1 Like

Re: Laolu Akande: News Of Osibanjo's Presidential Declaration Is False by Parrot69: 8:21pm On Feb 07, 2022
Truthisunique2:
I can understand his terrible situation

If he declares now without buhari knowing, it would be like an insult to the president and distraction

So he is just hoping the president would signal him to contest, whereas buhari doesn't give a Bleep about him

The president is already signalling another person, at the end when osinbajo goes ahead it would be too late

grin Very true but I wish he shows interest. SW and SE should grab this opportunity for the well-being of the country.
Re: Laolu Akande: News Of Osibanjo's Presidential Declaration Is False by Ayoefa: 8:29pm On Feb 07, 2022
Anyone with an ounce of brain and common sense knows that it's just another fake news propaganda from the IPIG terrorist monkeys news organizations making up false narratives on daily basis.
Re: Laolu Akande: News Of Osibanjo's Presidential Declaration Is False by gsegun43: 8:32pm On Feb 07, 2022
Smartvisa:
100% visa application guaranteed 7slots available hurry now and call 081::63::83::85::69 for more information. this is an opportunity to apply for two years u.s.a, canada, australia, south korea and any other country working visa; for both family and single packages. note : no down payment until visa is out and payment must be made immediately your visa and employment letter is out. please only interested persons can contact/whatsapp us on 081::63::83::85::69

This guy is a thief, don't fall for him

grin
Re: Laolu Akande: News Of Osibanjo's Presidential Declaration Is False by Oyinlomobambam(m): 8:39pm On Feb 07, 2022
It's not false... Don't let then change the tone... Osinbajo Is contesting
Re: Laolu Akande: News Of Osibanjo's Presidential Declaration Is False by LillyandDaisy: 8:40pm On Feb 07, 2022
Game of throne
Re: Laolu Akande: News Of Osibanjo's Presidential Declaration Is False by Shooyie: 9:10pm On Feb 07, 2022
I want him to run for presidency come 2023.
Re: Laolu Akande: News Of Osibanjo's Presidential Declaration Is False by AMBURSAA(m): 9:53pm On Feb 07, 2022
2023 AMEACHI WE KNOW
Re: Laolu Akande: News Of Osibanjo's Presidential Declaration Is False by drlateef: 10:09pm On Feb 07, 2022
Amiralord:
Osinbajo I know
Osinbajo our mandate
Inshallah Rahmon

Iyen iwo naa, Amira?
Re: Laolu Akande: News Of Osibanjo's Presidential Declaration Is False by Kallotti: 2:21am On Feb 08, 2022
He don wanno be the next “Funsho Williams” abeg. grin
Re: Laolu Akande: News Of Osibanjo's Presidential Declaration Is False by adebwalex(m): 9:13am On Feb 08, 2022
Nonpartisan1:

Okay let do it here Like for YOUNG Osinbajo SHARE FOR 88 YEARS OLD FOR TINUBU

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Peter Obi: 2023 Will Be About Competence, Character, Commitment, Not Connection / HARDSHIP: What Is The Situation Of Things In Your Area. / Ghana Is Currently The World's Fastest Growing Economy! Where Naija?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 25
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.