Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,477 members, 7,830,398 topics. Date: Thursday, 16 May 2024 at 09:15 PM

Nigerian Business Lady And Socialite Died From Liposuction - Family - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / Nigerian Business Lady And Socialite Died From Liposuction (1002 Views)

Nigerian Lady And Her Mother-in-law Clash Abroad As Husband Films It. Photos / Nigerian Lady And Her Parents Dancing At Her Graduation In London / Pregnant Lady And Her Lover Burnt To Death In Lagos (photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Nigerian Business Lady And Socialite Died From Liposuction by Nobody: 1:44pm On Oct 07, 2022
So sad.

Why all this body modification? Just to look appealing to the opposite sex or please them?
That's one stupid thing I'll never do. Change my body to please a mere man.

That was how one nairalander was telling me my tommy is big. I just laughed within.
so he expects me to go and do something about it meanwhile this fellow is short but I never complained or told him to go and get taller. There he was, pointing out my tommy. Human beings.

I've not seen that fellow that will make me go under the knife or reduce the quantity of food I eat because I want to have a flat tommy to look appealing to one coconut head.

See how this beautiful lady just ended her life.

https://www./1731104613862417/permalink/2891985407774326/?mibextid=287BMF39jioiPNbE

Re: Nigerian Business Lady And Socialite Died From Liposuction by fyzaila: 1:48pm On Oct 07, 2022
Appreciate yourself because you're wonderfully made
Re: Nigerian Business Lady And Socialite Died From Liposuction by Jeon(m): 1:50pm On Oct 07, 2022
Rip

I don't know why you killed yourself over pple who are quick to fuvk anything with hole.
Men will screw anyone if their small head say so.
Even a hand can give them orgasm.

No one :

GOD @meme

when you arrive at the gate because of botched surgery

2 Likes

Re: Nigerian Business Lady And Socialite Died From Liposuction by Righteousness2(m): 1:51pm On Oct 07, 2022
Pathetic! Unfortunate! Unavoidable!
Condolences to her family.

This is a clear case of when you Follow after vanity , you become vain.
Vanities have cut short, beautiful lives and aspirations.
Treat Vanities with very Light Hands. They are deceivers.
As you pass throu this earth, set your mind, spirit, soul and body on JESUS Christ. Live according to His way. Every other thing is meaningless and has no Eternal value.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Nigerian Business Lady And Socialite Died From Liposuction by faithfull18(f): 2:09pm On Oct 07, 2022
Smh, my body is the temple of Most High God, no altering anything for a fellow human like me.

Pleasing God should be the highlight of our existence please, any looking good stuff that can't be done through good nutrition and exercise will have to be.
Re: Nigerian Business Lady And Socialite Died From Liposuction by Nobody: 2:12pm On Oct 07, 2022
Jeon:
Rip

I don't know why you killed yourself over pple who are quick to fuvk anything with hole.

Even a hand can give them orgasm.

No one :

GOD @meme

when you arrive at the gate because of botched surgery
my

Like seriously. Men that are not loyal.

The person you're trying to look sculpted for is not perfect. So, why you killed yourself for such is what I don't get.

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Business Lady And Socialite Died From Liposuction by fman(m): 2:30pm On Oct 07, 2022
Men that are not loyal.

The person you're trying to look sculpted for is not perfect. So, why you killed yourself for such is what I don't get.

this girl blessedmercy8
U r just seeking attention for men
Who loves big Tommy girls like u!!
I read the advert:
Blessedmercy8:
So sad.

Why all this body modification? Just to look appealing to the opposite sex or please them?

That was how one nairalander was telling me my tommy is big.

nairalander don confirm this one Tommy status

so he expects me to go and do something about it meanwhile this fellow is short but I never complained or told him to go and get taller.

He invited u over

There he was, pointing out my tommy. Human beings.

And u visited

I want to have a flat tommy to look appealing to one coconut head.
Church girl...
My foot
Re: Nigerian Business Lady And Socialite Died From Liposuction by Nobody: 3:34pm On Oct 07, 2022
fman:
this girl blessedmercy8
U r just seeking attention for men
Who loves big Tommy girls like u!!
I read the advert:

Church girl...
My foot

Oww.. so there are men who like big tommy? Never knew.
Re: Nigerian Business Lady And Socialite Died From Liposuction by Nobody: 3:37pm On Oct 07, 2022
[quote

Church girl...
My foot[/quote]

You think everyone is rotten like you?
We went on a date in an open place and I said it here then with my old moniker. Besides, it was on a friendship level.
Re: Nigerian Business Lady And Socialite Died From Liposuction by virginprincess(f): 3:42pm On Oct 07, 2022
Chai,so sad,Godforbid i put my life at risk because of one gender like that,they are not worth that stress,Rip to her.
Re: Nigerian Business Lady And Socialite Died From Liposuction by fman(m): 5:39pm On Oct 07, 2022
Blessedmercy8:

Oww.. so there are men who like big tommy? Never knew.

Abeg dey ya lane!!!
Re: Nigerian Business Lady And Socialite Died From Liposuction by fman(m): 5:42pm On Oct 07, 2022
virginprincess:
Chai,so sad,Godforbid i put my life at risk because of one gender like that,they are not worth that stress,Rip to her.
if u have the money and class
You will do the same .
For now u r just broke and classless virginprincess
Re: Nigerian Business Lady And Socialite Died From Liposuction by fman(m): 5:43pm On Oct 07, 2022
Blessedmercy8:
You think everyone is rotten like you?
We went on a date in an open place and I said it here then with my old moniker. Besides, it was on a friendship level.
story for the gods
Goan marry!!
You don dey near 40
Re: Nigerian Business Lady And Socialite Died From Liposuction by Kobojunkie: 5:45pm On Oct 07, 2022
Blessedmercy8:
So sad.

You are wrong to assume that all body modifications are simply so one looks good for others. Many people actually do it as a way to feel better about themselves. undecided

2 Likes

Re: Nigerian Business Lady And Socialite Died From Liposuction by Nobody: 5:51pm On Oct 07, 2022
Kobojunkie:
You are wrong to assume that all body modifications are simply so pne looks good for others. Many people actually do it as a way to feel better about themselves. undecided

Oh really.?? So their natural look makes them feel bad? SMH..

fman:
story for the gods
Goan marry!!
You don dey near 40
For your info, I'm already 41 going 42, single, very happy with my age and comfortable in my skin.

So, buzz off, little brat!

2 Likes

Re: Nigerian Business Lady And Socialite Died From Liposuction by Kobojunkie: 5:52pm On Oct 07, 2022
Blessedmercy8:
Oh really.?? So their natural looks makes them feel bad? SMH..
That's what it means. undecided

Not everyone is "happy" with what you call "natural looks" and some go as far as to change it for self. undecided

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Business Lady And Socialite Died From Liposuction by garriAndsugar: 6:07pm On Oct 07, 2022
Everyone is free to do what makes them happy as far as it doesn't affect anyone
Re: Nigerian Business Lady And Socialite Died From Liposuction by Kobojunkie: 6:09pm On Oct 07, 2022
garriAndsugar:
Everyone is free to do what makes them happy as far as it doesn't affect anyone
Abi oo! undecided

The woman died seeking her own happy..... wetin concern anyone else. So long as no crime was committed, whose business is it? undecided
Re: Nigerian Business Lady And Socialite Died From Liposuction by garriAndsugar: 6:15pm On Oct 07, 2022
Kobojunkie:
Abi oo! undecided

The woman died seeking her own happy..... wetin concern anyone else. So long as no crime was committed, whose business is it? undecided
People don't like minding their business in Nigeria
Re: Nigerian Business Lady And Socialite Died From Liposuction by Kobojunkie: 6:16pm On Oct 07, 2022
garriAndsugar:

People don't like minding their business in Nigeria
Oh, I am totally against the Nigerian brand of "mind your own business" as it is clearly foolishness on steroids abeg! undecided

Instead, I am for individuals learning to respect the boundaries of other individuals whether they agree or not as in this case. undecided

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Business Lady And Socialite Died From Liposuction by garriAndsugar: 6:18pm On Oct 07, 2022
Kobojunkie:
Oh, I am totally against the Nigerian brand of "mind your own business" as it is clearly foolishness on steroids abeg! undecided

Instead, I am for individuals learning to respect the boundaries of other individuals whether they agree or not as in this case. undecided
For the first time..me and you agree on the same thing.. grin
Re: Nigerian Business Lady And Socialite Died From Liposuction by yemzone(m): 6:21pm On Oct 07, 2022
It's bad and I don't support it. Women don't go under the knife to modify their bodies for men ONLY but also to spite, show off and intimidate their fellow gender.

Imagine a lady who has it all flat might feel jealous of her friend who has the full bwess and Yans*
Re: Nigerian Business Lady And Socialite Died From Liposuction by Kobojunkie: 6:25pm On Oct 07, 2022
yemzone:
It's bad and I don't support it. Women don't go under the knife to modify their bodies for men ONLY but also to spite, show off and intimidate their fellow gender.

Imagine a lady who has it all flat might feel jealous of her friend who has the full bwess and Yans*
You don't support it, na your body dem they go under knife with? undecided

She has it all flat means there is some law against her getting it all bigger then? undecided

And by the way, it ain't just women who go under the knife so why make a gender issue of this too? undecided

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Business Lady And Socialite Died From Liposuction by yemzone(m): 6:39pm On Oct 07, 2022
Kobojunkie:
You don't support it, na your body dem they go under knife with? undecided

She has it all flat means there is some law against her getting it all bigger then? undecided

And by the way, it ain't just women who go under the knife so why make a gender issue of this too? undecided

I said I don't support it when they do it for men as the OP explained.

There is no law holding her, but she could learn to love herself the way she is na. We are all unique in our ways.

Yes, I Know. Men also go under the knife. I didn't make it a gender thing. The center discourse is a woman having liposuction to win men.
Re: Nigerian Business Lady And Socialite Died From Liposuction by fman(m): 6:42pm On Oct 07, 2022
Blessedmercy8:

Oh really.?? So their natural look makes them feel bad? SMH..

For your info, I'm already 41 going 42, single, very happy with my age and comfortable in my skin.

So, buzz off, little brat!
yes ma'am
But you don't look your age....
I just love ur words...
Kudos. Respect my senior
Re: Nigerian Business Lady And Socialite Died From Liposuction by Kobojunkie: 6:42pm On Oct 07, 2022
yemzone:
1. I said I don't support it when they do it for men as the OP explained. There is no law holding her, but she could learn to love herself the way she is na. We are all unique in our ways.

Yes, I Know. Men also go under the knife. I didn't make it a gender thing. The center discourse is a woman having liposuction to win men.
1. Is the person who takes to loosing weight, and learning to dress better not doing so out if self-love? Why conclude that those who chose to go under the knife to improve themselves not doing so out of self-love? undecided
Re: Nigerian Business Lady And Socialite Died From Liposuction by yemzone(m): 6:54pm On Oct 07, 2022
Kobojunkie:
1. Is the person who takes to loosing weight, and learning to dress better not doing so out if self-love? Why conclude that those who chose to go under the knife to improve themselves not doing so out of self-love? undecided

You can't compare loosing weight and dressing better to going under the knife na. Those two have lesser or no risks involved.
Re: Nigerian Business Lady And Socialite Died From Liposuction by Kobojunkie: 6:57pm On Oct 07, 2022
yemzone:
You can't compare loosing weight and dressing better to going under the knife na. Those two have lesser or no risks involved.
So we compare them baser on risk then? But in the end, aren't the goals pretty much the same... a betterment of appearance and hence general happiness? undecided
Re: Nigerian Business Lady And Socialite Died From Liposuction by yemzone(m): 7:09pm On Oct 07, 2022
Kobojunkie:
So we compare them baser on risk then? But in the end, aren't the goals pretty much the same... a betterment of appearance and hence general happiness? undecided

Yes, risk factor should be considered. If one goes for surgery and gets lucky, then fine.
Re: Nigerian Business Lady And Socialite Died From Liposuction by Starz825(m): 7:50pm On Oct 07, 2022
You don see yanch wey dey collect drip before... cheesy
All thanks to butt enlargement
They will never learn

Re: Nigerian Business Lady And Socialite Died From Liposuction by culf: 1:59am On Oct 08, 2022
so ladies that go under the knife, do it because of men? SMH....

(1) (2) (Reply)

She Is Not Saying Yes Or No But Always Saying Am Thinking About It.i Propossed To Her For The Past O / How Do Good Or Bad Do We Treat Our Housemaids? / Debt Relief

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 51
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.