Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,412 members, 7,819,477 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 04:59 PM

Amunike Joins Super Eagles Coaching Crew - Sports (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / Amunike Joins Super Eagles Coaching Crew (18771 Views)

NFF Declares Super Eagles Coaching Position Vacant / Amuneke Expresses Interest In Super Eagles Coaching Job / AFCON Qualifiers: Vincent Enyeama Joins Super Eagles In Training (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Amunike Joins Super Eagles Coaching Crew by Ladiesdoctor(m): 9:52pm On Feb 07, 2022
Better

We need local coaches than the foreign coaches

2 Likes

Re: Amunike Joins Super Eagles Coaching Crew by Nobody: 9:52pm On Feb 07, 2022
Them don throw stone for glass house ohh..
Re: Amunike Joins Super Eagles Coaching Crew by abobote: 9:52pm On Feb 07, 2022
Abroad no pay again

1 Like

Re: Amunike Joins Super Eagles Coaching Crew by Laggafin: 9:53pm On Feb 07, 2022
First time in long while NFF did the right tin

1 Like

Re: Amunike Joins Super Eagles Coaching Crew by Holadokun(m): 9:53pm On Feb 07, 2022
I don't even understand. Who is our Coach?

1 Like

Re: Amunike Joins Super Eagles Coaching Crew by BJanta: 9:54pm On Feb 07, 2022
ogododo:
Official�
Emmanuel Amunike joins the @NGSuperEagles coaching crew as Chief Coach. Austin Eguavoen continues as TA, while Salisu Yusuf is second assistant/CHAN TA.
Joe Yobo is third assistant while Aloy Agu continues as GK trainer

https://twitter.com/RandaAndrew/status/1490754136245157888

Good news. Emmanuel Amunike, my man any day. A good bunch. The only blemish is that quota system man , Salisu Yusuf.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Amunike Joins Super Eagles Coaching Crew by nickyj19: 9:54pm On Feb 07, 2022
Chingyyy878:
I feel 90% of Nairalanders are rich, who agrees with me?
help ur boy 2590099113 eco bank no amount is too small thanks in advance
Re: Amunike Joins Super Eagles Coaching Crew by abobote: 9:54pm On Feb 07, 2022
FalseProphet1:
I see the super eagles defeating Ghana and qualifying for the world cup, I see them getting to the semi finals.

This I have seen.
Semi finals of what?
Re: Amunike Joins Super Eagles Coaching Crew by Onyi90(m): 9:55pm On Feb 07, 2022
FalseProphet1:
I see the super eagles defeating Ghana and qualifying for the world cup, I see them getting to the semi finals.

This I have seen.
Seer
Re: Amunike Joins Super Eagles Coaching Crew by frog12: 9:57pm On Feb 07, 2022
Na former player native coach senegal
Re: Amunike Joins Super Eagles Coaching Crew by kingsceemark(m): 9:58pm On Feb 07, 2022
Sonnobax15:
lipsrsealed
Good....we don't need any foreign scammer any more to be the coach of the Super eagles.

Remind you, those criminals in Aso rock they make huge money through foreign coach
Re: Amunike Joins Super Eagles Coaching Crew by kingsceemark(m): 10:00pm On Feb 07, 2022
FalseProphet1:

This I have seen.

At the same time, make sure you take your regular monthly medication, malaria is very dangerous to your health

1 Like

Re: Amunike Joins Super Eagles Coaching Crew by Nonexisting: 10:01pm On Feb 07, 2022
FalseProphet1:

This I have seen.
You are a truly a false prophet.

Re: Amunike Joins Super Eagles Coaching Crew by Godmademan(m): 10:07pm On Feb 07, 2022
FalseProphet1:

This I have seen.
Hope no be Bubu get this account?
Re: Amunike Joins Super Eagles Coaching Crew by Realdeals(m): 10:09pm On Feb 07, 2022
Amunike coaching style is more attack minded, peradventure he has the players, that I believe Nigeria have in abundance.
Re: Amunike Joins Super Eagles Coaching Crew by Parrot69: 10:10pm On Feb 07, 2022
Holadokun:
I don't even understand. Who is our Coach?

The thing is even confusing.
Somewhere I read Austin Eguavoen as the interim coach, Here again Amuneke as the Chief Coach.
Who is going to be on the sidelines when Eagles play??
Re: Amunike Joins Super Eagles Coaching Crew by Omotosho1090905(m): 10:11pm On Feb 07, 2022
SyrusdeHansome:
If I ask Nigerians the criteria NFF used to reappoint Austin Eguavoen as the interim coach of our SE they'll tell me he won Egypt and finished with 9 points in their group. They forget the fact that the man lacks tactics and technical know how to take our football to the next level. Nigerian coaches are so backward. They rarely go for further training. Just look at Yobo who's supposed to go and get the necessary coaching experience feeling happy sitting on de bench with headphones in his ear while Rooney, Lampard, Yaya Toure and Kolo Toure are in Europe acquiring more knowledge and experience. Gernot Rohr was bad and he almost killed our football but the fact is that he wouldn't have lost to Tunisia. We would have played poorly against them but still end up winning. I know this for a fact cos Tunisia were not good but our home based coach ended up losing that match cos he lacks experience and technical skills.

Oga experience and tactics are not in born, you learn it as you grow
Re: Amunike Joins Super Eagles Coaching Crew by Temi2468: 10:14pm On Feb 07, 2022
They had to wait for Cisse, a local coach to take the trophy most foreign coaches could not do with African national teams before getting the courage in reaching this decision! I wonder when we'll start believing in our abilities in Africa.
Re: Amunike Joins Super Eagles Coaching Crew by HonestFriend: 10:15pm On Feb 07, 2022
lexy2014:

Eguavoen isnt interim coach. didnt you read the story?
He ws referring to is position in d nation's cup.
Re: Amunike Joins Super Eagles Coaching Crew by Nobody: 10:19pm On Feb 07, 2022
BJanta:

Good news. Emmanuel Amunike, my man any day. A good bunch. The only blemish is that quota system man , Salisu Yusuf.

So are you the qualified one sir?
Re: Amunike Joins Super Eagles Coaching Crew by Rugaria: 10:20pm On Feb 07, 2022
What is that moribund Salisu Yusuf doing there?
Re: Amunike Joins Super Eagles Coaching Crew by JOemmy(m): 10:24pm On Feb 07, 2022
Wise decision amuneke brought osihme and iheanacho to limelight but I don't really understand his role in the team is he the super eagles head coach or just an assistant to eguavon?
Re: Amunike Joins Super Eagles Coaching Crew by yinkeys(m): 10:27pm On Feb 07, 2022
FalseProphet1:

This I have seen.
Pls don’t jinx anything for us false prophet
Re: Amunike Joins Super Eagles Coaching Crew by yinkeys(m): 10:28pm On Feb 07, 2022
I don’t agree with the goal keeping crew.
Can’t Enyeama or Ikeme be given that job
Re: Amunike Joins Super Eagles Coaching Crew by adenigga(m): 10:47pm On Feb 07, 2022
ogododo:
Official�
Emmanuel Amunike joins the @NGSuperEagles coaching crew as Chief Coach. Austin Eguavoen continues as TA, while Salisu Yusuf is second assistant/CHAN TA.
Joe Yobo is third assistant while Aloy Agu continues as GK trainer

https://twitter.com/RandaAndrew/status/1490754136245157888
Social media palaver & Nigerian journalism..........

Re: Amunike Joins Super Eagles Coaching Crew by Cubalabloo(m): 10:50pm On Feb 07, 2022
Jay Jay is the right man for the job. I mean the top job.
Re: Amunike Joins Super Eagles Coaching Crew by YungMillionaire: 10:57pm On Feb 07, 2022
Alloysius Agu was a terrible goalkeeper how is he now GK trainer? The job should go to Peter Rufia, Vincent Enyeama or even Sorunmu. Also, make sure they ban Okoye Maduka from the team.
Re: Amunike Joins Super Eagles Coaching Crew by gentleguy1975: 11:03pm On Feb 07, 2022
spy24:
NFF whats up with all this confusion . is he now the substantial coach of the super eagles ?
chief coach is just another name for assistant coach, I remember during Westerhof era, christian Chukwu was chief coach while Westerhof was the TA/manager

1 Like

Re: Amunike Joins Super Eagles Coaching Crew by Emmonski(m): 11:04pm On Feb 07, 2022
[quote author=Chingyyy878 post=110046910]I feel 90% of Nairalanders are rich, who agrees with me? Agreed
Re: Amunike Joins Super Eagles Coaching Crew by melviniyke2002(m): 11:05pm On Feb 07, 2022
FalseProphet1:

This I have seen.
defeating ghana yes,world cup semi finals shocked
Re: Amunike Joins Super Eagles Coaching Crew by Emmonski(m): 11:06pm On Feb 07, 2022
Set of confusionst
Re: Amunike Joins Super Eagles Coaching Crew by Rossikk(m): 11:06pm On Feb 07, 2022
FalseProphet1:

This I have seen.

They are definitely good enough to get to the WC semis.

I think Amunike was brought in to help Eguavoen in the attacking department. Eguavoen was a defender in his playing days, and the NFF may have felt he needed help in the attack area, which let us down in the AFCON. Hence the input of ex Sporting Lisbon and Barcelona striker, Emmanuel 'Ammunition' Amunike.

'Ammunition' will know exactly how to get the best out of the likes of Samuel Chukwueze, Henry Onyekuru, etc.

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Tickets For Messi’s US Debut Cost As Much As $110,000 / Football Is The Only Thing That Unites us in Nigeria / Egypt Vs Ghana - World Cup Play-off (2 - 1) On 19th November 2013

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 27
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.