Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,627 members, 7,813,064 topics. Date: Tuesday, 30 April 2024 at 06:10 AM

Malabu Fraud: Alhaji Aliyu Received $400 Million As Consultancy Fee - Politics (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Malabu Fraud: Alhaji Aliyu Received $400 Million As Consultancy Fee (15749 Views)

FEC Approves ₦‎3.4bn Consultancy Fee For Second Abuja Airport Runway Project / Malabu: Nigeria Loses $1.7 Billion JP Morgan Chase Case / Governors Move To Stop Payment Of $418m Consultancy Fee To Ned Nwoko’s Firm (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Malabu Fraud: Alhaji Aliyu Received $400 Million As Consultancy Fee by mapet: 11:18am On Feb 08, 2022
chigator2:

You sound like a silly child. What has become of comprehension before speech amongst supposed learned people in this country.

If I was excusing the government of GEJ, I won't even make this thread.
The individual quoted in my post was infact trying to make corruption seem like something peculiar to GEJ Administration and PDP in that post and his past posts.

You see people use the word comprehension and you honestly believe you're fitting to be in the same sentence with "Comprehension"?

So how was he trying to make corruption seem like something perculiar to GEJ administration and PDP in the post?. If you are not suffering from comprehension deficit, you would have seen from FreeStuffsNG submission that it was essentially about explication of the implications of the heist in questions. Were those things mentioned fictions? Did it not happen? Are they not consequences and outcomes linked to this corrupt Malabu contract?

I find it surprising that you're more tuned to protecting GEJ & PDP's battered image at the expense of excusing a damnable corrupt act. Where is your conscience? Where is your moral compass?
Re: Malabu Fraud: Alhaji Aliyu Received $400 Million As Consultancy Fee by poiZon: 11:29am On Feb 08, 2022
pquaver:

So why do you act like u know better than others? Then stop whinning about how u to told other not to vote this or that because the government u wanted to continue was no better. U can see it as them dey share money..
The problem with sophisticated fools is they think everyone against their ineptitude messiah thinks and say the same thing.
Am ibibio and not ijaw or igbo nor opobo.
Am a rational thinker, i reason for myself, i don't allow one thin smelly fool who can't take care of himself even with trillions in his account reason for me.
Re: Malabu Fraud: Alhaji Aliyu Received $400 Million As Consultancy Fee by mapet: 11:31am On Feb 08, 2022
Blackfire:

And you are what??

All you southerners trying to make the North look bad...anyway we will meet in 2023 election

Bunch of wailers

Unfortunately in your unnecessary agitation, you will miss out on being educated on what you do not know. Is it legal to collect consultancy fee? Yes! Is it legal to collect consultancy fee knowing that the nature of a contract is corrupt? Absolutely illegal. There are local and international laws that put this in proper context for example the FCPA Act. How can you claim to be legally collecting consultancy fees from a contract clearly riddled with bribes and illegality?
Re: Malabu Fraud: Alhaji Aliyu Received $400 Million As Consultancy Fee by pquaver(m): 11:37am On Feb 08, 2022
poiZon:

The problem with sophisticated fools is they think everyone against their ineptitude messiah thinks and say the same thing.
Am a rational thinker, i reason for myself, i don't allow one thin smelly fool who can't take care of himself even with trillions in his account reason for me.

Your reasoning gave u away.. Nwanne e wu onye igbo.. That stuff you wrote their applies to u. Respect other people's decisions.. Simple..
Re: Malabu Fraud: Alhaji Aliyu Received $400 Million As Consultancy Fee by peleson1: 11:47am On Feb 08, 2022
FreeStuffsNG:
" Anti-corruption investigators and activists suspect he fronted for top officials of the Goodluck Jonathan administration as well of officials of Shell and ENI.

we sat down and agreed that I should take this matter and discuss with the then President Dr Goodluck Ebele Jonathan and I would act as a consultant.
“This we all agreed then I went to the President and I had a meeting with him which he would see how he would resolve this matter for the interest of Nigeria and the interest of everybody, then it was agreed I would be paid a consultancy fee
"

As at that time ,Mr Etete was reportedly an ex-convict and how they all pretended not to know is unbelievable. Thank God the Milan Court is dealing with them all and not buying the bunkum that they are not aware of the criminal record of Mr Etete.

The worst part is that HE GEJ approved that only $210M of $1.092.040.000 would be deducted to pay signature Bonus to the Federal Government while the others were stolen.

This is likely the source of the fresh mint dollars being corruptly shared during the 2015 Presidential election build up yet FG workers and civil servants of about 30 states of the federation were owing workers salaries for up to 9 months while some of the workers and pensioners were dying from hunger.

That HE GEJ tenure was the era of the locust years.

Everywhere in the FG administration was messed up, from bomb blast every independence day to fuel scarcity that make people sleep at fuel station on Christmas days and even the Nigerian map was not spared, we already lost a large portion of Borno state to Boko Haram and Mr Henry Okah,a.k.a Jomo Gbomo ,was doing his own while Tompolo,an oil pipeline vandal kingpin was handed the contract of securing our sovereign water ways!! shocked Wow!!!

All the enemies of Nigeria will lose las las. They always lose. God bless Nigeria forever.

Oil in niger delta should belong to them alone
Re: Malabu Fraud: Alhaji Aliyu Received $400 Million As Consultancy Fee by chigator2: 11:47am On Feb 08, 2022
mapet:

You see people use the word comprehension and you honestly believe you're fitting to be in the same sentence with "Comprehension"?

So how was he trying to make corruption seem like something perculiar to GEJ administration and PDP in the post?. If you are not suffering from comprehension deficit, you would have seen from FreeStuffsNG submission that it was essentially about explication of the implications of the heist in questions. Were those things mentioned fictions? Did it not happen? Are they not consequences and outcomes linked to this corrupt Malabu contract?

I find it surprising that you're more tuned to protecting GEJ & PDP's battered image at the expense of excusing a damnable corrupt act. Where is your conscience? Where is your moral compass?

You can go on and on to defend your senility.

If I was protecting GEJ image, I won't even create this thread. Logic seems far from you.
Re: Malabu Fraud: Alhaji Aliyu Received $400 Million As Consultancy Fee by mapet: 11:49am On Feb 08, 2022
chigator2:

You can go on and on to defend your senility.

If I was protecting GEJ image, I won't even create this thread. Logic seems far from you.

Anybody can cut and paste.... I wan'st protecting GEJ my arse.... Where is your moral compass I ask again......
Re: Malabu Fraud: Alhaji Aliyu Received $400 Million As Consultancy Fee by poiZon: 12:04pm On Feb 08, 2022
pquaver:

Your reasoning gave u away.. Nwanne e wu onye igbo.. That stuff you wrote their applies to u. Respect other people's decisions.. Simple..
Same as u too...

Don't come n form what u aren't...

Ur decision is urs, so if i worship gej it shouldn't be ur wahala.
Re: Malabu Fraud: Alhaji Aliyu Received $400 Million As Consultancy Fee by chigator2: 12:04pm On Feb 08, 2022
mapet:

Anybody can cut and paste.... I wan'st protecting GEJ my arse.... Where is your moral compass I ask again......

Go through my post / comments then you will know my identity. I careless about your jamboree politics or defending rubbish.

In the mean time, grow some brains
Re: Malabu Fraud: Alhaji Aliyu Received $400 Million As Consultancy Fee by Ijoh(m): 12:24pm On Feb 08, 2022
poiZon:

Opobo is Ijaw and not separate.
Re: Malabu Fraud: Alhaji Aliyu Received $400 Million As Consultancy Fee by pquaver(m): 12:51pm On Feb 08, 2022
poiZon:

Same as u too...

Don't come n form what u aren't...

Ur decision is urs, so if i worship gej it shouldn't be ur wahala.

You do not see hausa or yoruba complaining saying the told someone not to vote a candidate.. It is only our people that does that.. It show intolerance, same thing showing itself when it has to do with Biafra. We should learn to respect others peoples opinions. If u read my message u see that I neither condemned u for support nor did I show intolerance to you choice. I used style to drag your attention to your intolerant comment...
Make una respect other people's opinions.. There is freedom of choice and freedom to vote for whoever u want and be voted for by whoever. Know this and know peace..
Re: Malabu Fraud: Alhaji Aliyu Received $400 Million As Consultancy Fee by poiZon: 12:59pm On Feb 08, 2022
pquaver:

You do not see hausa or yoruba complaining saying the told someone not to vote a candidate.. It is only our people that does that.. It show intolerance, same thing showing itself when it has to do with Biafra. We should learn to respect others peoples opinions. If u read my message u see that I neither condemned u for support nor did I show intolerance to you choice. I used style to drag your attention to your intolerant comment...
Make una respect other people's opinions.. There is freedom of choice and freedom to vote for whoever u want and be voted for by whoever. Know this and know peace..
Ur style ur business...
Me i don't sit on the fence..

I don't criticize whoever people chose, but i hate hypocrites.
For God sake whystill condemn gej after 7yrs of buhari?
Is it not the same gej that apc went to beg so he could come n get their ticket n contest?
So what the hell are to talking about?
I don't do things with hypocrites, i hate hypocrisy.
Someone said na their hero be that o, is buhari better than gej interms of transparency?
Abeg carry ur style go preach give fools.
Re: Malabu Fraud: Alhaji Aliyu Received $400 Million As Consultancy Fee by pquaver(m): 1:17pm On Feb 08, 2022
poiZon:

Ur style ur business...

Is it not the same gej that apc went to beg so he could come n get their ticket n contest?
Someone said na their hero be that o, is buhari better than gej interms of transparency?

1.. When it comes to transparency GEJ doesn't come close to Buhari.. Don't let us go there...
Look at this malabu Buhari will not keep quiet if he was the one with this magnitude of evidences, look at deziani look at the magnitude. There is no hypocrisy any where when it's comes to honesty Buhari and GEJ no be mate. Why won't they condemn him? As far as the impact of his decision keeps arising, he will be called out. Is more than how many years is Hitler not still remembered for the holocaust, is Germany not still looked at as racist? How many yes ago is it, is Osama bin Laden not still known as a terrorist? Even in death.. Your actions today determine tomorrow. Know this n know peace. Rome is not built in a day.. If u wan a nation of ur dreams to be built in 7years than u know nothing about nation building.. Na why I just dey laff dos 1ce will Biafra them think say na by name change. Anyway we dey here dey look una.
Re: Malabu Fraud: Alhaji Aliyu Received $400 Million As Consultancy Fee by pquaver(m): 1:19pm On Feb 08, 2022
poiZon:

Ur style ur business...

1.. When it comes to transparency GEJ doesn't come close to Buhari.. Don't let us go there...
Look at this malabu Buhari will not keep quiet if he was the one with this magnitude of evidences, look at deziani look at the magnitude. There is no hypocrisy any where when it's comes to honesty Buhari and GEJ no be mate. Why won't they condemn him? As far as the impact of his decision keeps arising, he will be called out. Is more than how many years is Hitler not still remembered for the holocaust, is Germany not still looked at as racist? How many yes ago is it, is Osama bin Laden not still known as a terrorist? Even in death.. Your actions today determine tomorrow. Know this n know peace. Rome is not built in a day.. If u wan a nation of ur dreams to be built in 7years than u know nothing about nation building.. Na why I just dey laff dos 1ce with Biafra noise. them think say na by name change. Anyway we dey here dey look una.
Re: Malabu Fraud: Alhaji Aliyu Received $400 Million As Consultancy Fee by ggoldmine: 1:20pm On Feb 08, 2022
Your post doesn't make sense! It's best if you read the full history of Malabu scandal. Mtchew

FreeStuffsNG:
" Anti-corruption investigators and activists suspect he fronted for top officials of the Goodluck Jonathan administration as well of officials of Shell and ENI.

we sat down and agreed that I should take this matter and discuss with the then President Dr Goodluck Ebele Jonathan and I would act as a consultant.
“This we all agreed then I went to the President and I had a meeting with him which he would see how he would resolve this matter for the interest of Nigeria and the interest of everybody, then it was agreed I would be paid a consultancy fee
"

As at that time ,Mr Etete was reportedly an ex-convict and how they all pretended not to know is unbelievable. Thank God the Milan Court is dealing with them all and not buying the bunkum that they are not aware of the criminal record of Mr Etete.

The worst part is that HE GEJ approved that only $210M of $1.092.040.000 would be deducted to pay signature Bonus to the Federal Government while the others were stolen.

This is likely the source of the fresh mint dollars being corruptly shared during the 2015 Presidential election build up yet FG workers and civil servants of about 30 states of the federation were owing workers salaries for up to 9 months while some of the workers and pensioners were dying from hunger.

That HE GEJ tenure was the era of the locust years.

Everywhere in the FG administration was messed up, from bomb blast every independence day to fuel scarcity that make people sleep at fuel station on Christmas days and even the Nigerian map was not spared, we already lost a large portion of Borno state to Boko Haram and Mr Henry Okah,a.k.a Jomo Gbomo ,was doing his own while Tompolo,an oil pipeline vandal kingpin was handed the contract of securing our sovereign water ways!! shocked Wow!!!

All the enemies of Nigeria will lose las las. They always lose. God bless Nigeria forever.

Re: Malabu Fraud: Alhaji Aliyu Received $400 Million As Consultancy Fee by FreeStuffsNG: 1:26pm On Feb 08, 2022
ggoldmine:
Your post doesn't make sense! It's best if you read the full history of Malabu scandal. Mtchew

This should make sense to you except your means of livelihood is defending corruption
https://www.premiumtimesng.com/news/headlines/219088-malabu-1-1-billion-scandal-ex-nigerian-oil-minister-12-others-set-trial-italy.html

Btw,patriotic Nigerians have been following this Etetegate for over a decade and nothing in this latest report is news.

All the enemies of Nigeria will lose las las. They always lose. God bless Nigeria forever. #Isalloverforetetegate
Re: Malabu Fraud: Alhaji Aliyu Received $400 Million As Consultancy Fee by descartes400: 2:25pm On Feb 08, 2022
mapet:

Unfortunately in your unnecessary agitation, you will miss out on being educated on what you do not know. Is it legal to collect consultancy fee? Yes! Is it legal to collect consultancy fee knowing that the nature of a contract is corrupt? Absolutely illegal. There are local and international laws that put this in proper context for example the FCPA Act. How can you claim to be legally collecting consultancy fees from a contract clearly riddled with bribes and illegality?

Exactly!
Re: Malabu Fraud: Alhaji Aliyu Received $400 Million As Consultancy Fee by Isaacpromise1(m): 2:37pm On Feb 08, 2022
Corruption has eaten into the bone and marrow of this country, every sector, ministries, departments and agencies are totally corrupt!

This country no fit better now oooo …… in the next 100 years we should be warming up to get better
Re: Malabu Fraud: Alhaji Aliyu Received $400 Million As Consultancy Fee by Nobody: 2:39pm On Feb 08, 2022
Successlane:

Buhari's hands are tied by the awkwardly defective constitution and the heavily corrupt judiciary !!!!!!!
2015 could have been the right time for Buhari/Idiagbon military regime.

These excuses never fail to amuse.

Is he operating a different constitution from previous governments?
Re: Malabu Fraud: Alhaji Aliyu Received $400 Million As Consultancy Fee by poiZon: 3:16pm On Feb 08, 2022
pquaver:

Look at this malabu Buhari will not keep quiet if he was the one with this magnitude of evidences, look at deziani look at the magnitude. There is no hypocrisy any where when it's comes to honesty Buhari and GEJ no be mate. Why won't they condemn him? As far as the impact of his decision keeps arising, he will be called out. Is more than how many years is Hitler not still remembered for the holocaust, is Germany not still looked at as racist? How many yes ago is it, is Osama bin Laden not still known as a terrorist? Even in death.. Your actions today determine tomorrow. Know this n know peace. Rome is not built in a day.. If u wan a nation of ur dreams to be built in 7years than u know nothing about nation building.. Na why I just dey laff dos 1ce with Biafra noise. them think say na by name change. Anyway we dey here dey look una.
Buhari will not keep quiet, but he kept quiet with former sgf grass cutting scandal, he kept quiet with abba kyari mtn billion scandal, he kept quiet with lai mohammed extortion scandal, he even reappointed him.
He kept quiet with malami scandal, do u even know what keeping quiet means?
But u wanted gej to build a nation under 5yrs...

Abeg carry ur hypocrisy go face ur villagers.
Re: Malabu Fraud: Alhaji Aliyu Received $400 Million As Consultancy Fee by poiZon: 3:22pm On Feb 08, 2022
pquaver:

Look at this malabu Buhari will not keep quiet if he was the one with this magnitude of evidences, look at deziani look at the magnitude. There is no hypocrisy any where when it's comes to honesty Buhari and GEJ no be mate. Why won't they condemn him? As far as the impact of his decision keeps arising, he will be called out. Is more than how many years is Hitler not still remembered for the holocaust, is Germany not still looked at as racist? How many yes ago is it, is Osama bin Laden not still known as a terrorist? Even in death.. Your actions today determine tomorrow. Know this n know peace. Rome is not built in a day.. If u wan a nation of ur dreams to be built in 7years than u know nothing about nation building.. Na why I just dey laff dos 1ce will Biafra them think say na by name change. Anyway we dey here dey look una.
Imagine bringing osama bin laden into corruption and integrity discourse...

Under buhari, nigeria now consume more than 60million litres of fuel daily.
When corrupt gej was in power, it was 30million litres.
Last year between october and december it went up to 90million litres.
Who is minister for petroleum?

Buhari is transparent abi...
Someone who said subsidy is scam, that therr is nothing like subsidy, he came in paid for what he called scam. His own subsidy payment even surpasses what corrupt gej paid for 5yrs when crude oil was even selling at almost 120dolls per barrel.
We paid for more when crude was below 30dolls per barrel under mr transparent.

Should we still continue doing this?
Re: Malabu Fraud: Alhaji Aliyu Received $400 Million As Consultancy Fee by poiZon: 3:37pm On Feb 08, 2022
pquaver:

Buhari like gej r thieves.
There is nothing like small thief or big thief.
A thief is a thief whether he steals in kobo or in billions.
Under gej, FOI was passed into law.
Under gej inec was reformed and card reader introduced.
Under gej ippis, bvn, and other bills that will enhance service delivery and also checkmate corruption was passed into law.
Under buhari social media and other media houses have almost been stifled.
Transparency international till date rates gej govt higher interms of service delivery, transparency and accountability ahead of buhari govt.
Can we even count the number of deaths that occur under mr integrity?
Has it not surpassed 1967 pogrom that happened in the eastern and part of south southern nigeria?
Won't even talk of humanitarian minister that used billions to feed school children who were duly observing covid 19 protocol.
Should i tell u what happened to stella oduah when gej heard she used 250million naira that was not captured in her ministry budget to buy a bullet proof car?
She was sacked in no time.
That same period, babatunde fashola bought 3bullet proof suvs at 500million naira each.
Nobody or group went on protest against lagos state govt.
Re: Malabu Fraud: Alhaji Aliyu Received $400 Million As Consultancy Fee by snoopz: 4:23pm On Feb 08, 2022
The devil is scared of Nigeria and it occupants, there is no way to man will make hell, yes he'll
Which stupid consultancy you dey do to collect 400 mil dolls?
Re: Malabu Fraud: Alhaji Aliyu Received $400 Million As Consultancy Fee by Yankee101: 4:42pm On Feb 08, 2022
The guy with the most expensive house in abuja

So it's my money you used?

1 Like

Re: Malabu Fraud: Alhaji Aliyu Received $400 Million As Consultancy Fee by Ola4lead(m): 5:09pm On Feb 08, 2022
descartes400:

The Malabu contract in it self is a fraud and a high level scam perpetuated by both private & government officials and are being prosecuted for it both in Nigeria and abroad. So, within this context, how would you then say that his role as lobbyist and the consultancy fees paid him is legal when the essence of the contract it self is shrouded in fraud and his consultancy role was to siphon money via his role...how can that be legal in law?

You need to understand he never created the fraud, only those who initiated it will be on the wrong hand of the law. And moreover if we look at it from your on point of view it means Jonathan too will be involved cos he too authenticate the deal �
Re: Malabu Fraud: Alhaji Aliyu Received $400 Million As Consultancy Fee by frog12: 6:01pm On Feb 08, 2022
these THIEVES are bigger than Abacha. why MALAMI can't go after these people dey confuse me

chigator2:

http://saharareporters.com/2022/02/07/malabu-fraud-nigeria%E2%80%99s-ex-petroleum-minister-dan-etetes-ally-admits-receiving-400million
Re: Malabu Fraud: Alhaji Aliyu Received $400 Million As Consultancy Fee by VanuatuWycombe: 6:10pm On Feb 08, 2022
Microwhy:

Are you for real..A degree holder and a president son.
Guy wakeup and use your head.

Leave him, bro. Bikes that common hustlers are buying in Lagos.

1 Like

Re: Malabu Fraud: Alhaji Aliyu Received $400 Million As Consultancy Fee by johnmartus(m): 6:22pm On Feb 08, 2022
Consultation charges 400 m dollar what are you consulting?
Blackfire:
Is that a crime to collect consultation fee?
Re: Malabu Fraud: Alhaji Aliyu Received $400 Million As Consultancy Fee by Nobody: 7:56pm On Feb 08, 2022
johnmartus:
Consultation charges 400 m dollar what are you consulting?

There is no limit to what a private entrepreneur can charge for his goods or services. This is something most poverty minded, envious 'salary earners' struggle to understand.

If he chooses to charge consulting fees of $100b, that is not a crime. Which crime exactly did he commit?

Someone asked a simple question.... Which you quoted, but failed to answer. Answer it or keep quiet.
Re: Malabu Fraud: Alhaji Aliyu Received $400 Million As Consultancy Fee by johnmartus(m): 8:27pm On Feb 08, 2022
Just shut up this is a shady deal and it's an ilegal .
Hedonini:

There is no limit to what a private entrepreneur can charge for his goods or services. This is something most poverty minded, envious 'salary earners' struggle to understand.

If he chooses to charge consulting fees of $100b, that is not a crime. Which crime exactly did he commit?

Someone asked a simple question.... Which you quoted, but failed to answer. Answer it or keep quiet.
Re: Malabu Fraud: Alhaji Aliyu Received $400 Million As Consultancy Fee by pquaver(m): 2:39am On Feb 09, 2022
poiZon:

Buhari like gej r thieves.
There is nothing like small thief or big thief.
A thief is a thief whether he steals in kobo or in billions.
Under gej, FOI was passed into law.
Under gej inec was reformed and card reader introduced.
Under gej ippis, bvn, and other bills that will enhance service delivery and also checkmate corruption was passed into law.
Under buhari social media and other media houses have almost been stifled.
Transparency international till date rates gej govt higher interms of service delivery, transparency and accountability ahead of buhari govt.
Can we even count the number of deaths that occur under mr integrity?
Has it not surpassed 1967 pogrom that happened in the eastern and part of south southern nigeria?
Won't even talk of humanitarian minister that used billions to feed school children who were duly observing covid 19 protocol.
Should i tell u what happened to stella oduah when gej heard she used 250million naira that was not captured in her ministry budget to buy a bullet proof car?
She was sacked in no time.
That same period, babatunde fashola bought 3bullet proof suvs at 500million naira each.
Nobody or group went on protest against lagos state govt.

Please can you count the number of death pls, cos last time I checked herdsmen were killing like the are now back under GEJ, coupled with boko haram.. U will be lying machine to think security under GEJ was better.. Again introducing Öppis and bvn and other bills including treasury single account did not meant it was implemented.. It took Buhari win in 2015 for the so called bills to be implemented.. Again talk and do Bubu. You want to talk of humanitarian minister but fact is there was school feeding program which we I saw with my own eyes, people who were observing Covid protocol do not eat? If u have the evidence of the embezzlement of the funds effc is waiting. I will support u na our money.. N power etc were implemented
B4 our very eyes. Abeg where is casa a bread, where is you win, where is sure p? Buhari n GEJ no be mate. Diezani, dasuki, malabu etc where all under GEJ the money involved is almost our 20years budget and u have mouth to talk. Gej left with fuel marketers unpaid Buhari cleared it, nepa unpaid Buhari paid, Biafra soldiers Buhari paid, Nigeria Airways Buhari paid etc.. This best economy n management of Gej abeg where is it? 2nd Niger bridge on paper.. Nothing to show for it.. Pdp secretariat uncompleted abeg call Buhari he go help una complete am d man na completer General abeg.. U can only lie to ur gullible dimwit. I am not ur ordinary easterner
Re: Malabu Fraud: Alhaji Aliyu Received $400 Million As Consultancy Fee by pquaver(m): 2:43am On Feb 09, 2022
poiZon:

Imagine bringing osama bin laden into corruption and integrity discourse...

Under buhari, nigeria now consume more than 60million litres of fuel daily.
When corrupt gej was in power, it was 30million litres.
Last year between october and december it went up to 90million litres.
Who is minister for petroleum?

Buhari is transparent abi...
Someone who said subsidy is scam, that therr is nothing like subsidy, he came in paid for what he called scam. His own subsidy payment even surpasses what corrupt gej paid for 5yrs when crude oil was even selling at almost 120dolls per barrel.
We paid for more when crude was below 30dolls per barrel under mr transparent.

Should we still continue doing this?

The consumption might not be a lie because if u add smuggled consumption so u understand the context Nigeria. I thought u are smart enough to know that or u trying to be clever by half. Under Gej best the fuel was scarce and marketers owed und ur so called Buhari wey no Sabi the fuel is constant and the market now understands is business no more middle men.. He is not perfect but abeg no bring Gej where Bubu gallant abeg.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

History Of Nigeria Police Igs. From Edet To Arase / $2 Billion Abacha Loot: Gov Bagudu, Wife File Suit To Claim Seized Funds In Us / Photos:governor El-rufai Host The Quarterly Northern Governors’ Forum Meeting

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 99
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.