Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,607 members, 7,812,995 topics. Date: Tuesday, 30 April 2024 at 02:19 AM

Malabu Fraud: Alhaji Aliyu Received $400 Million As Consultancy Fee - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Malabu Fraud: Alhaji Aliyu Received $400 Million As Consultancy Fee (15742 Views)

Malabu: Nigeria Loses $1.7 Billion JP Morgan Chase Case (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Malabu Fraud: Alhaji Aliyu Received $400 Million As Consultancy Fee by nedekid: 7:53am On Feb 08, 2022
DabuIIIT:

Illiterate,tell us,which year snakes swallowed up money?
And your fellow illiterate and hypocrite tesppidd, whatever that means,says kudos!!!!
What a bunch of "human beings" in the zoo!
grin grin grin
He is as dumb as an ox.
That guy should be given a kiddies chair to seat on. grin
Re: Malabu Fraud: Alhaji Aliyu Received $400 Million As Consultancy Fee by Blackfire(m): 7:54am On Feb 08, 2022
mapet:

in a corrupt deal yes

And you are what??

All you southerners trying to make the North look bad...anyway we will meet in 2023 election

Bunch of wailers

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Malabu Fraud: Alhaji Aliyu Received $400 Million As Consultancy Fee by LongT(m): 7:55am On Feb 08, 2022
Aboki or no Aboki when it is time to share the national cake, the only language they know is that our national heritage is a cow that must be milked dry. So they come with spoons, daggers and all manner of tools to milk us dry. They are more Nigerian than you when it comes to sharing .
tempest01:
Aboki dey consult for Niger delta oil.

Na so Malami dey consult for Abacha loot.

Jonathan was a docile stooge.

2 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Malabu Fraud: Alhaji Aliyu Received $400 Million As Consultancy Fee by wman(m): 8:09am On Feb 08, 2022
If one person can receive as much as $400 million from one deal, then tell me that OBJ or Jonathan or Atiku or some of these top politicians aren't secret billionaires in dollars.

We might not know until their death. Just like Abacha.

6 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Malabu Fraud: Alhaji Aliyu Received $400 Million As Consultancy Fee by techWriter3: 8:12am On Feb 08, 2022
[s]They remained collaborating for Jonathan the ineffectual ronaldo[/s] lipsrsealed
Re: Malabu Fraud: Alhaji Aliyu Received $400 Million As Consultancy Fee by 989900: 8:17am On Feb 08, 2022
GEJ really finished Nigeria, Buhari is just burying it.

3 Likes

Re: Malabu Fraud: Alhaji Aliyu Received $400 Million As Consultancy Fee by delzbaba(m): 8:22am On Feb 08, 2022
You made money illegally and mounted the the most eye catching house in the whole of abuja!!! You are a mumu man.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Malabu Fraud: Alhaji Aliyu Received $400 Million As Consultancy Fee by Nobody: 8:25am On Feb 08, 2022
Golan007:

How many Aboki get motor bike?

Abi na leg you dey take trek since?

And your point?
Re: Malabu Fraud: Alhaji Aliyu Received $400 Million As Consultancy Fee by chigator2: 8:27am On Feb 08, 2022
mapet:

typical argument or a corrupt and classless mind. Wanton stealing of our wealth us shown to you in white and black, you still find a way to excuse it....

You sound like a silly child. What has become of comprehension before speech amongst supposed learned people in this country.

If I was excusing the government of GEJ, I won't even make this thread.
The individual quoted in my post was infact trying to make corruption seem like something peculiar to GEJ Administration and PDP in that post and his past posts.
Re: Malabu Fraud: Alhaji Aliyu Received $400 Million As Consultancy Fee by chuksPraise50(m): 8:28am On Feb 08, 2022
Where them for dey see this money ��
Re: Malabu Fraud: Alhaji Aliyu Received $400 Million As Consultancy Fee by Golan007: 8:28am On Feb 08, 2022
Kabongo1:

And your point?

If you can have a car why can't the president's som own a bike?
Re: Malabu Fraud: Alhaji Aliyu Received $400 Million As Consultancy Fee by Nobody: 8:29am On Feb 08, 2022
Microwhy:

Are you for real..A degree holder and a president son.
Guy wakeup and use your head.

A presidents son. Interesting.

Smh....

1 Like

Re: Malabu Fraud: Alhaji Aliyu Received $400 Million As Consultancy Fee by jaytee01(m): 8:32am On Feb 08, 2022
FreeStuffsNG:

Please kindly remind me, just in case I forgot.
To assist you, I am from Lagos and we have never elected PDP since 1999 so please let me be very very clear that I do not have anyone of our political leaders in Lagos in the era of the locust years, in fact, Lagos was 100% in opposition. I don't know if you are mixing up other states with us in Lagos or the SW

Now let's go through the current leaders I support and correct me if anyone of these people were part of the corrupt administration of HE GEJ sir.

Was PMB part of the corrupt administration of HE GEJ?

Was Asiwaju Tinubu part of the corrupt administration of HE GEJ?

Was Professor Osibanjo part of the corrupt administration of HE GEJ?

Was Senator Ahmad Lawan part of the corrupt administration of HE GEJ?

Was Hon Gbajabiamila part of the corrupt administration of HE GEJ?

Was Hon Mr Justice Ibrahim Tanko Muhammad CFR, the current Chief Justice part of the corrupt administration of HE GEJ?

Was HE Babatunde Fashola part of the corrupt administration of HE GEJ?

Was HE Babajide Sanwo-Olu part of the corrupt administration of HE GEJ?

Was HE Dapo Abiodun part of the corrupt administration of HE GEJ?

Was HE Seyi Makinde part of the corrupt administration of HE GEJ?

Was HE Oyetola part of the corrupt administration of HE GEJ?

Was HE Fayemi part of the corrupt administration of HE GEJ?

Was HE Akeredolu part of the corrupt administration of HE GEJ?

Please remind me which of the critical section or arm of the current administration is headed by a member of the corrupt administration of HE GEJ?

The only person who survived was then newly appointed Mr Godwin Emefiele who was retained because he had not been tainted with the huge corruption of that administration when snakes swallow up money too.

I am not in support of anyone who was part of the corrupt administration of HE GEJ sir.

Is the corruption under this government not worse than the corruption under GEJ ? Is it not under this government that snakes, lizards and monkeys have been swallowing public funds without being recovered?

Are you aware that a beloved minister of this regime superintended the feeding of ghosts during a pandemic lockdown with billions of Naira and was almost rewarded with marriage if not for public hue and cry?
Are you aware of how many top officials and ministers have been trailed by corruption allegations just as in the days of yore?
Can this government account for the billions of dollars that they have borrowed despite selling oil at an average of $70 for years and completely depleting the excess crude account?
You are making a nuisance of yourself on Nairaland while the kids of these criminals live a lifestyle that Western celebrities can only dream of, without even lifting a finger to post rubbish!
Wake up..... time dey go!

1 Like

Re: Malabu Fraud: Alhaji Aliyu Received $400 Million As Consultancy Fee by Nobody: 8:35am On Feb 08, 2022
Alhaji Aliyu.... The real AGIP godfathers of Abuja. If you no sabi am, you ever know person.
Re: Malabu Fraud: Alhaji Aliyu Received $400 Million As Consultancy Fee by chigator2: 8:38am On Feb 08, 2022
jaytee01:
Is the corruption under this government not worse than the corruption under GEJ ? Is it not under this government that snakes, lizards and monkeys have been swallowing public funds without being recovered?

Are you aware that a beloved minister of this regime superintended the feeding of ghosts during a pandemic lockdown with billions of Naira and was almost rewarded with marriage if not for public hue and cry?
Are you aware of how many top officials and ministers have been trailed by corruption allegations just as in the days of yore?
Can this government account for the billions of dollars that they have borrowed despite selling oil at an average of $70 for years and completely depleting the excess crude account?
You are making a nuisance of yourself on Nairaland while the kids of these criminals live a lifestyle that Western celebrities can only dream of, without even lifting a finger to post rubbish!
Wake up..... time dey go!

Don't mind that clown FreeStuffsNG

He thinks these Politheifcians care about his sycophancy. If you're are not in their inner circle, you don't stand a chance to matter to them.

Going from his posts and business, it's clear he is part of the "struggling masses" fooling himself. Your posterity will bear the brunt of your folly.
Re: Malabu Fraud: Alhaji Aliyu Received $400 Million As Consultancy Fee by jaytee01(m): 8:39am On Feb 08, 2022
mapet:

typical argument or a corrupt and classless mind. Wanton stealing of our wealth us shown to you in white and black, you still find a way to excuse it....
You have comprehension problems.
That post did not excuse corruption from anyone, it was a response to a false claim that only the GEJ government that can be regarded as corrupt.
Re: Malabu Fraud: Alhaji Aliyu Received $400 Million As Consultancy Fee by FreeStuffsNG: 8:43am On Feb 08, 2022
chigator2:

Don't kind that clown FreeStuffsNG

He thinks these politheifcians care about his sycophancy. If you're are not in their inner circle, you don't stand a chance to matter to them.

Going from his posts and business, it's clear he is part of the "masses" fooling himself. Your posterity will bear the brunt of your folly.

Cc Seun Mynd44 Lalasticlala
Re: Malabu Fraud: Alhaji Aliyu Received $400 Million As Consultancy Fee by olasquare: 8:43am On Feb 08, 2022
They run this country like agbero collection bus stop money. Na WA o. And we say this people get merit. Come 2023 make una go vote another agbero from PDP or APC........but who is a credible candidate sef
Re: Malabu Fraud: Alhaji Aliyu Received $400 Million As Consultancy Fee by FreeStuffsNG: 8:44am On Feb 08, 2022
chigator2:

Don't kind that clown FreeStuffsNG

He thinks these politheifcians care about his sycophancy. If you're are not in their inner circle, you don't stand a chance to matter to them.

Going from his posts and business, it's clear he is part of the "masses" fooling himself. Your posterity will bear the brunt of your folly.

Cc Seun Mynd44 Lalasticlala
Re: Malabu Fraud: Alhaji Aliyu Received $400 Million As Consultancy Fee by poiZon: 8:45am On Feb 08, 2022
FreeStuffsNG:

Please kindly remind me, just in case I forgot.
To assist you, I am from Lagos and we have never elected PDP since 1999 so please let me be very very clear that I do not have anyone of our political leaders in Lagos in the era of the locust years, in fact, Lagos was 100% in opposition. I don't know if you are mixing up other states with us in Lagos or the SW

Now let's go through the current leaders I support and correct me if anyone of these people were part of the corrupt administration of HE GEJ sir.

Was PMB part of the corrupt administration of HE GEJ?

Was Asiwaju Tinubu part of the corrupt administration of HE GEJ?

Was Professor Osibanjo part of the corrupt administration of HE GEJ?

Was Senator Ahmad Lawan part of the corrupt administration of HE GEJ?

Was Hon Gbajabiamila part of the corrupt administration of HE GEJ?

Was Hon Mr Justice Ibrahim Tanko Muhammad CFR, the current Chief Justice part of the corrupt administration of HE GEJ?

Was HE Babatunde Fashola part of the corrupt administration of HE GEJ?

Was HE Babajide Sanwo-Olu part of the corrupt administration of HE GEJ?

Was HE Dapo Abiodun part of the corrupt administration of HE GEJ?

Was HE Seyi Makinde part of the corrupt administration of HE GEJ?

Was HE Oyetola part of the corrupt administration of HE GEJ?

Was HE Fayemi part of the corrupt administration of HE GEJ?

Was HE Akeredolu part of the corrupt administration of HE GEJ?

Please remind me which of the critical section or arm of the current administration is headed by a member of the corrupt administration of HE GEJ?

The only person who survived was then newly appointed Mr Godwin Emefiele who was retained because he had not been tainted with the huge corruption of that administration when snakes swallow up money too.

I am not in support of anyone who was part of the corrupt administration of HE GEJ sir.

Lets be clear on this malabu stuff..
Gej inherited this from previous govt, he mandated those involved to settle the matter amicably, shell, eni, fed govt did what they think was best for them.
Matter was settled, monies offered and those involved where paid what was due them.

AA got his consultancy fee for job he did, malami that never did any job from the paris refund club money got consultancy fee...

Should i begin to mention other consultancy fees scandals in ur acclaimed saint region?
How much is remita collecting for doing nothing?
Dan Etete bought malabu during his days as minister, under abacha which buhari was part of.
Atleast we know gej properties, tinubu properties are unlimited...
He owns lagos, 80percent of lekki is own by tinubu, someone that was just a auditor in mobil and 2term governor of a state.
It's not as if lagos state govr salary was diff from other states during his time.

3 Likes

Re: Malabu Fraud: Alhaji Aliyu Received $400 Million As Consultancy Fee by descartes400: 8:47am On Feb 08, 2022
Ola4lead:

You're right, most people commenting here don't understand he plays the role of a lobbyists in the said contract and the money he received is legal as far as the law is concerned. Alot of things need to be regulate in the country

The Malabu contract in it self is a fraud and a high level scam perpetuated by both private & government officials and are being prosecuted for it both in Nigeria and abroad. So, within this context, how would you then say that his role as lobbyist and the consultancy fees paid him is legal when the essence of the contract it self is shrouded in fraud and his consultancy role was to siphon money via his role...how can that be legal in law?

2 Likes

Re: Malabu Fraud: Alhaji Aliyu Received $400 Million As Consultancy Fee by Exodora: 9:02am On Feb 08, 2022
In Canada a certain senator was going on a trip with his family, he paid for his family's T-fair and then he got it all wrong when he used same account to pay for his daughter's friend immediately the information got to state he resigned but here in Nigeria they will rather kill everyone that objects to their actions than to resign.
Re: Malabu Fraud: Alhaji Aliyu Received $400 Million As Consultancy Fee by poiZon: 9:06am On Feb 08, 2022
InvertedHammer:
/
Goodluck Jonathan is still some people's hero.
grin grin grin

Buhari is not punishing Nigerians enough. I wish he could tighten the knot more until they grow sense.

/
And buhari is some people messiah o...
Abba kyari former CoS collected mtn 500million naira as bribe, buhari no punish am.
Former Cof Army staff that died in Kd plane crash told senate to probe former CAS over weapon acquisition , buhari isnt punishing them enough.
Lai mohammed collected billions from every agencies under communication and info ministry he is headed for vain trip to china. This trip was already in his budget but he went on billings mode. Buhari didnt punish him.
Malami case is extremely bogus and unlimited... If we wan to start mentioning them, space no go reach...

2 Likes

Re: Malabu Fraud: Alhaji Aliyu Received $400 Million As Consultancy Fee by jclassiq(m): 9:20am On Feb 08, 2022
I really wonder what these wicked people intend to do with all these money.
Re: Malabu Fraud: Alhaji Aliyu Received $400 Million As Consultancy Fee by odaniel1(m): 9:25am On Feb 08, 2022
Hmm...I learnt something amazing. A well can hold up to millions of barrels PD in measurement in a manner that measures the validity and cost of drilling. Hmmm...truly, we learn every day. So if I multiply the volume of a well's capacity I should be able to get a round-off of the amount to be generated in sales/revenue? Massive!

1 Like

Re: Malabu Fraud: Alhaji Aliyu Received $400 Million As Consultancy Fee by nairaman66(m): 9:26am On Feb 08, 2022
mu2sa2:
See how southern criminals and Christians (Goodluck Jonathan and Dan Etete) neatly struck a deal with a Muslim northerner to rake in over a billion dollars. And this just one deal - there were many others perpetrated by and under the watch of Goodluck Jonathan, including monumental heists using his wife, madam piss.

You guys have a dwindling moral compass! What is going on in this present administration is being put in the backseat, because GEJ is being accuse of frivolities. It’s been 7 years on already. What can this present administration do without referring to GEJ?

1 Like

Re: Malabu Fraud: Alhaji Aliyu Received $400 Million As Consultancy Fee by LikeAking: 9:36am On Feb 08, 2022
No be the man chop that 400 mill alone.

But he is covering for them.

He is just a fall boy.

A very good servant.

5 Likes

Re: Malabu Fraud: Alhaji Aliyu Received $400 Million As Consultancy Fee by adakole(m): 10:04am On Feb 08, 2022
And our antigraft agency was busy chasing adoke upandan. This life no balance oh, he is busy living large while the minister is been prosecuted.
Re: Malabu Fraud: Alhaji Aliyu Received $400 Million As Consultancy Fee by PlanktonX: 10:26am On Feb 08, 2022
sholatech:
CHOCHOCHOCHO....So thats how this Alhaji take blow with that his eye-catching Mansion in Abuja..Its not even from retailing Petrol in Filling Stations like we thought.

Nigeria is dangerously rich...

Nigerians are dangerously corrupt....

Most of the companies you see are cover eye, the real deal lies on corruption. That is why many of these companies can not survive without Government. The corrupt govt feeds their account.
Re: Malabu Fraud: Alhaji Aliyu Received $400 Million As Consultancy Fee by Zanzibar1: 10:37am On Feb 08, 2022
money dey this country abeg
Re: Malabu Fraud: Alhaji Aliyu Received $400 Million As Consultancy Fee by pquaver(m): 11:02am On Feb 08, 2022
poiZon:

And buhari is some people messiah o...
Abba kyari former CoS collected mtn 500million naira as bribe, buhari no punish am.
Former Cof Army staff that died in Kd plane crash told senate to probe former CAS over weapon acquisition , buhari isnt punishing them enough.
Lai mohammed collected billions from every agencies under communication and info ministry he is headed for vain trip to china. This trip was already in his budget but he went on billings mode. Buhari didnt punish him.
Malami case is extremely bogus and unlimited... If we wan to start mentioning them, space no go reach...

So why do you act like u know better than others? Then stop whinning about how u to told other not to vote this or that because the government u wanted to continue was no better. U can see it as them dey share money..
Re: Malabu Fraud: Alhaji Aliyu Received $400 Million As Consultancy Fee by mapet: 11:09am On Feb 08, 2022
jaytee01:
You have comprehension problems.
That post did not excuse corruption from anyone, it was a response to a false claim that only the GEJ government that can be regarded as corrupt.

I have comprehension problems you say? Interesting! You also said the post did not excuse corruption..... It actually did worse. The post did not condemn corruption but tried to deflect from the principal culprits in this particular case. Pray tell what is more important in this context? the gravity of this wanton stealing or the lame attempt to find a soft landing for GEJ? why is it important in this context if only GEJ government can be regarded as corrupt or not. You lot are not even interested in getting the culpable ones to pay for this crime?

As far as am concerned what I see is a case of "my thief is lesser than your thief" which I find as classless, morally bankrupt and highly corrupted mindset.... I dare add highly unintelligent argument to booth

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Be Prepared To Play Credible Opposition, Mark Tells PDP / The Animal Called Idiot by Ezeigbokwe Chika / RECESSION: Nigeria’s Oil, Gas Reserves Running Out, NNPC Warns

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 56
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.