Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,545 members, 7,819,939 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 07:07 AM

How Do You Handle A Formal Enemy When You Finally Become Friends - Literature - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Literature / How Do You Handle A Formal Enemy When You Finally Become Friends (348 Views)

Formal Education Is No Longer The Best Legacy / The Enemy Within - A Tale Of Love, Lust And Betrayal / My Handsome Enemy (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

How Do You Handle A Formal Enemy When You Finally Become Friends by stanlink(m): 5:03am On Feb 08, 2022
Hi guys I'm currently doing a write up on the above topic.
Please I will need your opinion to make it better.
Thanks
@Mrstanlink
Please anyone that can make these see front page will be appropriated
Re: How Do You Handle A Formal Enemy When You Finally Become Friends by maiiilooo(m): 5:21am On Feb 08, 2022
Ok
Be careful and vigilant. And also,never burn the bridge cause u might need it one day.

2 Likes

Re: How Do You Handle A Formal Enemy When You Finally Become Friends by Onyiiobi7735(m): 5:26am On Feb 08, 2022
grin Simple.Don't ever trust him at all or give him any confidential info about you at all.Because one day he might switch sides again, especially when you are making it big,far more than him,and the spirit of jealousy sets in.
Always bear in mind that humans are unpredictable. Moreover, depend on God exclusively in your dealings with the person.
The Apocrypha book of Sirach in GN Bible says"Stay away from your enemies, and be on guard against your friends(Sirach 6:13).
Friends mean well,even when they hurt you. But when an enemy puts an arm round your shoulder_watch out!(Proverbs 27:6)

1 Like

Re: How Do You Handle A Formal Enemy When You Finally Become Friends by ahnie: 5:30am On Feb 08, 2022
I don't later become friends again with my ex enemy.

2 Likes

Re: How Do You Handle A Formal Enemy When You Finally Become Friends by Kriss216: 5:51am On Feb 08, 2022
An enemy is an enemy... there's nothing like former or present enemy.

1 Like

Re: How Do You Handle A Formal Enemy When You Finally Become Friends by donbachi(m): 6:25am On Feb 08, 2022
Ex president i know
Ex governor
Ex husband/wife i know
Ex boyfriend/girlfriend i know

There is nothing like ex enemy.unless u want to give such one.the last opportunity to shoot u his/her last bullet.which,u may not leave to tell the story.

2 Likes

Re: How Do You Handle A Formal Enemy When You Finally Become Friends by IAMLIT: 6:25am On Feb 08, 2022
Treat like a formal friend. OR
Treat like an informal friend.
Unless it has not been your inner wish for peace then you nor go relate wella. Enemies like that, especially if ibecause of misunderstanding, later become best friends.
Re: How Do You Handle A Formal Enemy When You Finally Become Friends by Nobody: 10:59am On Feb 08, 2022
I'm always on guard never to loose-guard, with both my enemies and friends.

1 Like

Re: How Do You Handle A Formal Enemy When You Finally Become Friends by damosade(m): 10:57pm On Feb 12, 2022
Former not formal

(1) (Reply)

HEART PAIN By: Talented Writer / Prosolify Ghostwriting Agency Needs Ghostwriters / WHY BEING IN A HASTE TO PUBLISH???

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 11
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.