Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,114 members, 7,811,133 topics. Date: Sunday, 28 April 2024 at 01:45 AM

I Just Discovered I Am A BASTARD. - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / I Just Discovered I Am A BASTARD. (1043 Views)

What I Just Discovered Is Guaranteed To Make You Throw Your Bible Away! 100% / Pastor Paul Enenche Responds To Daddy Freeze, Calls Him A Mad Dog And A Bastard / David Ibiyeomie: Daddy Freeze Is A Bastard For Insulting Oyedepo, My Father (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

I Just Discovered I Am A BASTARD. by Adegaberiel: 6:36am On Feb 08, 2022
I just discovered i am a bastard. Apparently my mom commited adultery and fled. This explains why i was hated and spat and called a BASTARD by the man i thought was my dad its a shocking distressin revelation. My major fear is that i am a bastard in the eyes of God? Am i under the bastars curse because of the nature of my conception?

I often try to live in denial by pretending its old testament scripture that has no place in today's world but then i look around, at my present condition, the childhood trauma, the rejection, my over insensitivity and emotional immaturity, my inability to keep friends or have a long relationship. My mental health. Even though i am the first i have always been denied favour. Right now my two younger siblings are married while i self sabotaged and lost forever the only girl that will ever agree to marry me.

I am not regarded as anything..unless i send money. Now they happily married with good paying jobs while i am not. Theve travelled to South Africa on vacation, have family get togethers while i am homeless. Everyday is a mental and physical battle. There is more but for the sake of time. The series of rejection, arrested development, bad luck, suffering is not just random. To gain acceptance i became a people pleaser still didn't work. My biggest fear is that rhe BASTARD curse is real and my lifes experience is as a result of rhe bastard curse. I searched the scriptures and was horrified to see what happens to children of adultery. Ive tried denying ut but just cant anymore.

Is there hope for illegitimate children to someday habe a better life? or are we doomed to a life of suffering and rejection and pain. The suffering is just too much. Is the bastard curse real? Is there a way out? Im at the lowest point of my life. I cannot escape. If i take my life i will be on a first class ticket to hell. Is the bastard curse the source of my suffering?
Re: I Just Discovered I Am A BASTARD. by jesusjnr2020(m): 6:46am On Feb 08, 2022
What do you mean by "old testament scripture"?

Wasn't it in the old testament it was written, that God blessed Ishmael who was a bastard child?

Genesis 17:20

And as for Ishmael, I have heard thee: Behold, I have blessed him, and will make him fruitful, and will multiply him exceedingly; twelve princes shall he beget, and I will make him a great nation.

How about Jephthah who was a bastard child yet became more honorable than all his brethren of his father's house who weren't, and rose to become the judge of Israel, God's own people?

Judges 11:1

Now Jephthah the Gileadite was a mighty man of valour, and he was the son of an harlot: and Gilead begat Jephthah.

Judges 11:29 (KJV)

Then the Spirit of the LORD came upon Jephthah, and he passed over Gilead, and Manasseh, and passed over Mizpeh of Gilead, and from Mizpeh of Gilead he passed over unto the children of Ammon.

So don't use the orientation of men to judge God because God the Creator, has never rejected any man just because he was a bastard.

The only reason God rejects someone is because their heart is not right with him.

So in the sight of God a bastard who's heart is right with Him is better than a million persons who were not bastards yet their heart are not right with God.

To God the righteous bastard is blessed while the wicked non-bastard is cursed.

That's why I hardly use the word 'bastard' on anyone because i feel it's not a bad thing to be a bastard and an insult to the bastard child.

So instead of lamenting and worrying about things beyond your control, get your heart right with God so He can make you the best you could possibly be in life.

God bless.

3 Likes

Re: I Just Discovered I Am A BASTARD. by pyyxxaro: 6:46am On Feb 08, 2022
You well so ?

Brb lemme go and wake Uncle Righteousness cry
Re: I Just Discovered I Am A BASTARD. by WowSweetGuy(m): 6:50am On Feb 08, 2022
Your only problem is you are broke!

Person wey get money no dey reason like this

I pray God answer our prayers and make life a little comfortable for us.

Owo ni koko

1 Like

Re: I Just Discovered I Am A BASTARD. by Felimax(m): 6:56am On Feb 08, 2022
Dear brother,
Be at peace first with your soul.
It's not your fault you were conceived and birthed that way.
The honest truth is no matter the circumstances surrounding our birth there is basically two things we must try had to discover in life.
First is to discover yourself and second is to discover your God and His purpose for you.
Once you are able to achieve this life will start making a great meaning to you.
Do not weep over a woman who does not see it worthy enough to be your wife, a beautiful and of course a deserving one might just be very close by.
Focus on God and ask Him for answers and I bet you will a multiple reason to stay.
I read your story and connected to it because I feel I owe you love.
May you find love there brother, may you find absolute peace through Christ our Lord.

1 Like

Re: I Just Discovered I Am A BASTARD. by Born2Breed(f): 6:58am On Feb 08, 2022
Rid yourself of the mentality that you are cursed.

When a man is born again EVERYTHING in the past are over. With your mouth you can break the curse if there is any, all you need is the right attitude and mentality then it's over.
Re: I Just Discovered I Am A BASTARD. by Adegaberiel: 7:05am On Feb 08, 2022
Felimax:
Dear brother,
Be at peace first with your soul.
It's not your fault you were conceived and birthed that way.
The honest truth is no matter the circumstances surrounding our birth there is basically two things we must try had to discover in life.
First is to discover yourself and second is to discover your God and His purpose for you.
Once you are able to achieve this life will start making a great meaning to you.
Do not weep over a woman who does not see it worthy enough to be your wife, a beautiful and of course a deserving one might just be very close by.
Focus on God and ask Him for answers and I bet you will a multiple reason to stay.
I read your story and connected to it because I feel I owe you love.
May you find love there brother, may you find absolute peace through Christ our Lord.

Thanks
Re: I Just Discovered I Am A BASTARD. by orisa37: 7:06am On Feb 08, 2022
Ade Gabriel, you have been sinning without knowing. Please accept Jesus now and you will know that you're a PRINCE IN HEAVEN

1 Like

Re: I Just Discovered I Am A BASTARD. by Unruly7(m): 7:11am On Feb 08, 2022
Make money first

Na them go rush you
Re: I Just Discovered I Am A BASTARD. by ogyunging(m): 7:30am On Feb 08, 2022
Break bread my guy.

No send nobody, expect the worst from everybody.

Slowly unlearn the mentality that all is lost for Bastards. Relearn that the world is yours. slowly. E go shock you.

2 Likes

Re: I Just Discovered I Am A BASTARD. by Longin: 7:32am On Feb 08, 2022
But Mazi Nnamdi Kanu said Nigeria is a zoo so which animal are you?
Re: I Just Discovered I Am A BASTARD. by TheWolfen(m): 7:56am On Feb 08, 2022
Rewrite your story your own way
Your problem is that you over think unnecessary things. Nothing is wrong in being a bastard as that ain't your fault...

So you better calm down! undecided
Figure ways you can earn money for yourself and find peace
Enjoy life. If you want marriage / baby mama / adoption / or get a surrogate mom for your future kid
The choice is all yours.
Make your moves. Time ain't a friend

1 Like

Re: I Just Discovered I Am A BASTARD. by Mom007(f): 8:20am On Feb 08, 2022
There is no curse that can stand in the life of a person who genuinely knows God and has a close personal relationship with him. Mr man, stop whining and feeling sorry for yourself and draw close to God. He is more father than any of us can handle. Confess Christ as your savior today and shun sin. Dedicate yourself to doing His will and He will take care of you.
P.S, look for a post that talks about holy ghost school here on nairaland and do accordingly. May God help us all.
Re: I Just Discovered I Am A BASTARD. by LikeAking: 1:47pm On Feb 08, 2022
Adegaberiel:
I just discovered i am a bastard. Apparently my mom commited adultery and fled. This explains why i was hated and spat and called a BASTARD by the man i thought was my dad its a shocking distressin revelation. My major fear is that i am a bastard in the eyes of God? Am i under the bastars curse because of the nature of my conception?

I often try to live in denial by pretending its old testament scripture that has no place in today's world but then i look around, at my present condition, the childhood trauma, the rejection, my over insensitivity and emotional immaturity, my inability to keep friends or have a long relationship. My mental health. Even though i am the first i have always been denied favour. Right now my two younger siblings are married while i self sabotaged and lost forever the only girl that will ever agree to marry me.

I am not regarded as anything..unless i send money. Now they happily married with good paying jobs while i am not. Theve travelled to South Africa on vacation, have family get togethers while i am homeless. Everyday is a mental and physical battle. There is more but for the sake of time. The series of rejection, arrested development, bad luck, suffering is not just random. To gain acceptance i became a people pleaser still didn't work. My biggest fear is that rhe BASTARD curse is real and my lifes experience is as a result of rhe bastard curse. I searched the scriptures and was horrified to see what happens to children of adultery. Ive tried denying ut but just cant anymore.

Is there hope for illegitimate children to someday habe a better life? or are we doomed to a life of suffering and rejection and pain. The suffering is just too much. Is the bastard curse real? Is there a way out? Im at the lowest point of my life. I cannot escape. If i take my life i will be on a first class ticket to hell. Is the bastard curse the source of my suffering?

Guy! dia is nothing like that in Africa. The scripture u are reading is from Israel not Nigeria. Thats dia own culture not ours.

U are passing through lots of problems which is normal for most people in Nigeria and the world.

If ur case is worse and others are doing better than you its because they are smarter and stronger than you. This is as a result of the abuses and trauma u wia subjected to by ur fada. Your fathers horrible words and treatment have programmed u to be weak.

Just wake up, be strong and keep fighting. Their is nothing like a curse.

I will advise u to leave ur family for a while. Just leave that environment. Their bad vibes is destroying you.

I wish you the best.

Try and abandon the religious vibes.

Face life by ur self, u dont need any help from God. May be ur fellow man.

Now stop reading about religion.

You are your own religion.
Re: I Just Discovered I Am A BASTARD. by compton11(m): 2:12pm On Feb 08, 2022
Bro your mama sin has nothing to do with u.
Re: I Just Discovered I Am A BASTARD. by LordReed(m): 2:48pm On Feb 08, 2022
Adegaberiel:

I sympathise with your anguish but you are not doing yourself any favours by holding on to ancient superstitions. You clearly are living with the mental debilitation that years of abuse and trauma have wrought on you, believing in Jewish fairytales will not help you solve your problem. What you need is a one step at a time approach while celebrating each of your little victories plus of course mental health counseling but that is for later when you are more buoyant financially. For now concentrate on the little things your can do to move forward, no matter how insignificant you think it is, then build on that. For now as much as you can ignore the jeers and move away from the toxic environment.
Re: I Just Discovered I Am A BASTARD. by God2man2again(m): 12:59am On Feb 09, 2022
This life
Re: I Just Discovered I Am A BASTARD. by suffering: 10:19am On Feb 09, 2022
Since you’re a Nairalander I’m not surprised. I could have told you that on our first meeting.
Re: I Just Discovered I Am A BASTARD. by Nobody: 11:32am On Feb 09, 2022
Adegaberiel:
Am i under the bastars curse because of the nature of my conception?

Listen to the stories of so many celebrities - actors/actresses, footballers etc. They will tell you that they were raised by a single mother and never knew who their dad was!

Some of those deadbeat dads come out of the woodwork when their offspring 'makes it'.

When you make something of your life, the man who raised you would be proud to accept you as his own.

1 Like

Re: I Just Discovered I Am A BASTARD. by Steep: 7:32pm On Feb 09, 2022
Adegaberiel:

You are loved by God and among the people christ died for.
Don't allow the sin of your mother and father drag you back.
Let me tell you every human are under a curse because of sin but Jesus took the curse so that anyone who receive him will be free.

1 Like

Re: I Just Discovered I Am A BASTARD. by Adegaberiel: 12:00pm On Jun 28, 2022
Re: I Just Discovered I Am A BASTARD. by oaroloye(m): 3:05pm On Jun 28, 2022
SHALOM!

. GENESIS 2:18-25.

18. And The LORD God Said,

"It is not good that the Man
should be alone;
I will make him
an help meet for him."

19. And out of the ground
The LORD God formed
every Beast of the Field,
and every Fowl of the Air;
and brought them
unto Adam
to see what he
would call them:
and whatsoever Adam
called every living creature,
that was the name thereof.
20. And Adam gave names
to all Cattle,
and to the Fowl of the Air,
and to every Beast of the Field;
but for Adam there was
not found
an help meet for him.
21. And The LORD God
caused a deep sleep
to fall upon Adam,
and he slept:
and He took one of his ribs,
and closed up the flesh
instead thereof;
22. And the rib,
which The LORD God had
taken from Man,
made he a Woman,
and brought her unto the Man.
23. And Adam said,

"This is now bone
of my bones,
and flesh of my flesh:
she shall be called "Woman,"
because she was
taken out of Man."

24. THEREFORE SHALL A MAN
LEAVE HIS FATHER AND HIS MOTHER,
AND SHALL CLEAVE UNTO HIS WIFE:
AND THEY SHALL BE ONE FLESH.

25. And they were both naked,
the man and his wife,
and were not ashamed.

WOMEN WERE CREATED FOR MEN- NOT THE OTHER WAY AROUND.

For a man and woman to have sex together makes them man and wife, according to The Law of God.

. EXODUS 22:16.

16. "And if a man
entice a maid
that is not betrothed,
and lie with her,
he shall surely endow her
to be his wife."

TO BE PROMISED TO SOMEONE AS WIFE IS LAWFULLY THE EQUIVALENT OF MARRIAGE: TO VIOLATE THAT RELATIONSHIP IS ADULTERY.

Adegaberiel:

. DEUTERONOMY 23:1-8.

HE that is wounded
in the stones,
or hath his privy member
cut off,
shall not enter into
The Congregation of The LORD.
2. A Bastard shall not enter into
The Congregation of The LORD;
even to his Tenth Generation
shall he not enter into
3. An Ammonite or Moabite
shall not enter into
even to their Tenth Generation
shall they not enter into
The Congregation of The LORD
for ever:
4. Because they met you not
with bread and with water
in the Way,
when ye came forth
out of Egypt;
and because they
hired against thee
Balaam the son of Beor
of Pethor of Mesopotamia,
to Curse thee.
5. Nevertheless The LORD
thy God would not Hearken
unto Balaam;
but The LORD thy God
turned the Curse
into a Blessing unto thee,
because The LORD thy God
loved thee.
6. Thou shalt not
seek their Peace
nor their Prosperity
all thy days for ever.
7. Thou shalt not
abhor an Edomite;
for he is thy Brother:
thou shalt not
abhor an Egyptian;
because thou wast
a Stranger in his land.
8. The children that are
begotten of them
shall enter into
in their third Generation.

LEGITIMACY WAS VERY IMPORTANT TO THE ANCIENT Y'SRAELITES, BECAUSE THEY COULD ALL TRACE THEIR ANCESTRY TO AVRAHAM AND ADAM.

It was never that important to the Gentiles. In Y'srael, a single illegitinate offspring could betray a whole city, assassinate a king, desecrate The Temple, and do a variety of mischief.

. EXODUS 20:14.

14. "Thou shalt not
commit Adultery."

. EXODUS 20:17.

17. "Thou shalt not Covet
thy Neighbour's House,
thou shalt not Covet
thy Neighbour's Wife,
nor his Manservant,
nor his Maidservant,
nor his Ox,
nor his Ass,
nor Any Thing
that is thy Neighbour's."

. LEVITICUS 18:20.

20. "Moreover thou
shalt not lie carnally
with thy neighbour's wife,
to defile thyself with her."

. DEUTERONOMY 22:13-29.

13. If any man take a wife,
and go in unto her,
and hate her,
14. And give occasions of speech
against her,
and bring up an evil Name
upon her,
and say,

"I TOOK THIS WOMAN,
AND WHEN I CAME TO HER,
I FOUND HER NOT A MAID:"

15. Then shall the father
of the damsel,
and her mother,
take and bring forth
the tokens of
the damsel's virginity
unto the Elders of the city
in the gate:
16. And the damsel's father
shall say unto the Elders,

"I GAVE MY DAUGHTER
UNTO THIS MAN TO WIFE,
AND HE HATETH HER;
17. "AND, LO,
HE HATH GIVEN
OCCASIONS OF SPEECH
AGAINST HER,
SAYING,[/i]

[b]'I FOUND NOT THY DAUGHTER A MAID;’

and yet these are the tokens of my daughter's virginity."

And they shall spread the cloth
before the Elders of the city.
18. And the Elders of that city
shall take that man
and chastise him;
19. And they shall amerce him
in an hundred shekels of silver,
and give them unto the father
of the damsel,
because he hath brought up
an evil Name
upon a Virgin of Israel:
and she shall be his wife;
he may not put her away
all his days.
20. But if this thing be true,
and the Tokens of Virginity
be not found for the damsel:
21. Then they shall
bring out the damsel
to the door
of her father's house,
and the men of her city
shall stone her with stones
that she die:
because she hath wrought
folly in Israel,
to play the LovePeddler
in her father's house:
so shalt thou put evil away
from among you.
22. If a man be found
lying with a woman
married to an husband,
then they shall
both of them die,
both the man
that lay with the woman,
and the woman:
so shalt thou put away evil from Israel.

23. If a damsel that is a Virgin
be Betrothed unto an husband,
and a man find her in the city,
and lie with her;
24. Then ye shall
bring them both
out unto the gate of that city,
and ye shall stone them
with stones
that they die;
the damsel,
because she cried not,
being in the city;
and the man,
because he hath humbled
his Neighbour's wife:
so thou shalt put away evil
from among you.

25. But if a man find
a betrothed damsel
in the field,
and the man force her,
and lie with her:
then the man only
that lay with her
shall die:
26. But unto the damsel
thou shalt do nothing;
there is in the damsel no Sin
worthy of Death:
for as when a man
riseth against his Neighbour,
and slayeth him,
even so is this matter:
27. For he found her
in the field,
and the betrothed damsel cried,
and there was none
to save her.

28. If a man find a damsel
that is a virgin,
which is not Betrothed,
and lay hold on her,
and lie with her,
and they be found;
29. Then the man
that lay with her
shall give unto
the damsel's father
fifty shekels of silver,
and she shall be his wife;
because he hath humbled her,
he may not put her away
all his days.

THE CIRCUMSTANCES UNDER WHICH YOUR MOTHER CONCEIVED YOU ONLY DETERMINES WHETHER OR NOT SHE COMMITTED A SIN.

It is irrelevant to the fact that you are an illegitimate offspring.

Adegaberiel:

I often try to live in denial by pretending its old testament scripture that has no place in today's world but then i look around, at my present condition, the childhood trauma, the rejection, my over insensitivity and emotional immaturity, my inability to keep friends or have a long relationship. My mental health.

BY THE END OF THE 19th CENTURY WESTERN SCIENCE HAD DISCOVERED THAT ORDINARY PEOPLE ARE CAPABLE OF USING NO MORE THAN 10% OF THEIR CONSCIOUSNESS- BUT THAT CORRECT UPBRINGING FROM INFANCY CAN MAKE A CHILD RETAIN 100% CONSCIOUSNESS THROUGHOUT THEIR LIVES.

The Mental Scientist who determined this tested his theory on his own son. So that he and his wife always treated him as an adult, even as a baby, including him in their conversations, as if he could understand what they were talking about.

The result of this treatment was that their son could read THE NEW YORK TIMES newspaper at the age of 2 years. He published a book on a language he made up himself at the age of 7 years, entered a top-line University at age 11 years, and graduated by age 15 years. His IQ was said to be 230.

[See: THE PRODIGY: The Biography of WILLIAM JAMES SIDIS- America's Greatest Child Prodigy, by Amy Wallace (1986).]

Since THE LAW OF MOSES first taught this, 3,000 years ago, the implication is that anyone who has not grown up as a genius, was abused by their parents as a child.

oaroloye:

God has only ever wanted ONE THING: AGREEMENT.

.     EXODUS 20:1-7.

AND God Spake
all these Words,
Saying,

2. "I (am) The LORD thy God,
Which have brought thee
out of The Land of Egypt,
out of The House of Bondage.

3. "Thou shalt have
no other gods before Me.

4. "Thou shalt not
make unto thee
any graven image,
or any likeness (of any thing)
that (is) in the Earth beneath,
or that (is) in the Water
under the Earth:
5. "Thou shalt not
bow down thyself to them,
nor serve them:
for I The LORD thy God
(am) a Jealous God,
visiting the iniquity
of the fathers
upon the third and fourth (generation)
of them that Hate Me.
6. "And shewing Mercy
unto thousands of them
which Love Me,
and Keep My Commandments.

7. "Thou shalt not
take The Name
of The LORD thy God
in vain;
for The LORD will not
hold him guiltless
that taketh His Name
in vain."

GOD HOLDS EVERY HUMAN ACCOUNTABLE FOR THE INIQUITIES COMMITTED BY THEIR PARENTS, THEIR GRANDPARENTS, AND THEIR GREAT-GRANDPARENTS.

. NUMBERS 15:27-31.

27. "And if any man Sin
through Ignorance,
then he shall bring
a She Goat of the first year
for a Sin Offering.
28. "And the Priest
shall make an Atonement
for the Soul
that Sinneth Ignorantly,
when he Sinneth
by Ignorance
before The LORD,
to make an Atonement
for him,
and it shall be
forgiven him.
29. " Ye shall have one Law
for him that Sinneth Ignorantly
(both for) him
that is born
among the Children of Israel,
and for the Stranger
that sojourneth
among them.
30. "But the Soul
that doeth
(ought) presumptuously,
(whether he be)
born in the land,
or a Stranger,
the same reproacheth
The LORD;
and that Soul
shall be cut off
from among his people.
31. "Because he hath
despised The Word
of The LORD,
and hath broken
His Commandment,
that Soul
shall utterly be cut off;
his Iniquity
(shall be) upon him."

. LEVITICUS 19:11-18.

11. "Ye shall not steal,
neither deal falsely,
neither lie one to another.
12. "And ye shall not swear
by My Name falsely,
neither shalt thou profane
The Name of thy God:
I am The LORD.
13. "Thou shalt not
defraud thy Neighbour,
neither rob him:
the wages of
him that is hired
shall not abide with thee
all night until the morning.
14. "Thou shalt not
curse the deaf,
nor put a stumblingblock
before the blind,
but shalt fear thy God:
I am The LORD.
15. "Ye shall do
no unrighteousness
in Judgment:
thou shalt not
respect the person
of the Poor,
nor honor the person
of the Mighty:
but in righteousness shalt thou
Judge thy Neighbour.
16. "Thou shalt not go up and down
as a Talebearer among thy people:
neither shalt thou stand against
the blood of thy Neighbour;
I am The LORD.
17. "Thou shalt not
hate thy Brother in thine heart:
thou shalt in any wise
Rebuke thy Neighbour,
and not suffer Sin upon him.
18. "Thou shalt not avenge,
nor bear any grudge against
the Children of thy People,
but thou shalt love
thy Neighbour as thyself:
I am The LORD."

. DEUTERONOMY 6:1-9.

NOW these are
The Commandments,
The Statutes,
and The Judgments,
Which The LORD your God
Commanded to teach you,
that ye might do them
in the land whither ye go
to possess It:
2. That thou mightest
fear The LORD thy God,
to keep all His Statutes
and His Commandments,
Which I Command thee,
thou, and thy son,
and thy son's son,
all the days of thy life;
and that thy days
may be prolonged.
3. Hear therefore,
O Israel,
and observe to do (It);
that it may be well with thee,
and that ye may
increase mightily,
as the LORD God of thy fathers
hath promised thee,
in the land that floweth
with milk and honey.
4. Hear, O Israel:
The LORD our God
is one LORD:
5. And thou shalt love
The LORD thy God
with all thine Heart,
and with all thy Soul,
and with all thy might.
6. And these Words,
which I Command thee
this day,
shall be in thine heart:
7. And thou shalt teach Them
diligently unto thy children,
and shalt talk of Them
when thou sittest
in thine house,
and when thou walkest
by the way,
and when thou liest down,
and when thou risest up.
8. And thou shalt bind Them
for a sign upon thine hand,
and they shall be as frontlets
between thine eyes.
9. And thou shalt write Them
upon the posts of thy house,
and on thy gates.

. DEUTERONOMY 30:10-20.

10. If thou shalt hearken
unto The Voice of
The LORD thy God,
to keep His Commandments
and His Statutes
Which are written
in this Book of The Law,
and if thou turn unto
The LORD thy God
with all thine Heart,
and with all thy Soul.
11. For This Commandment
which I Command thee
This Day,
it is not hidden from thee,
neither is it far off.
12. It is not in Heaven,
that thou shouldest say,

"WHO SHALL GO UP
FOR US TO HEAVEN,
AND BRING IT UNTO US,
THAT WE MAY HEAR IT,
AND DO IT?"

13. Neither is it
beyond the Sea,
that thou shouldest say,

"WHO SHALL GO OVER
THE SEA FOR US,
AND BRING IT UNTO US,
THAT WE MAY HEAR IT,
AND DO IT?"

14. But the Word is
very nigh unto thee,
in thy mouth,
and in thy Heart,
that thou mayest do it.
15. See, I have set
before thee this day
Life and Good,
and Death and Evil;
16. In that I Command thee
this Day to love
The LORD thy God,
to walk in His Ways,
and to keep
His Commandments
and His Statutes
and His Judgments,
that thou mayest
live and multiply:
and The LORD thy God
shall Bless thee
in the Land
whither thou goest
to possess It.
17. But if thine Heart
turn away,
so that thou wilt not hear,
but shalt be drawn away,
and worship other gods,
and serve them;
18. I denounce unto you
This Day,
that ye shall surely perish,
and that ye shall not
prolong your Days
upon the Land,
whither thou passest
over Jordan
to go to possess it.
19. I call Heaven and Earth
to Record this Day
against you,
that I have set before you
Life and Death,
Blessing and Cursing:
therefore Choose Life,

that both thou
and thy Seed may live:

20. That thou mayest love
The LORD thy God,

and that thou mayest obey
His Voice,

and that thou mayest
cleave unto Him:

for He is thy Life,
and the Length of thy Days:

that thou mayest
dwell in the Land
Which The LORD Sware
unto thy Fathers,
to Abraham,
to Isaac,
and to Jacob,
to give them.

ANY DEFICIENCY OF SPIRIT, SOUL, OR BODY YOU HAVE IS DUE TO YOUR PARENTS BOTH DEPRIVING YOU OF CORRECT UPBRINGING.

Adegaberiel:

Even though i am the first i have always been denied favour. Right now my two younger siblings are married while i self sabotaged and lost forever the only girl that will ever agree to marry me.

oaroloye:

. JOSHUA 1:8.

8. "This Book of The Law
shall not depart
out of thy mouth
but thou shalt meditate
therein day and night,
that thou mayest do
according to all
that is written therein:
for then thou shalt
make thy way prosperous,
and then thou shalt have
Good Success."

. PSALM 1:1-6.

BLESSED is the man
that walketh not
in The Counsel of the Ungodly,
nor standeth in the Way of Sinners,
nor sitteth in the Seat of the Scornful.
2. But his delight is
in The Law of The LORD;
and in His Law
doth he meditate day and night.
3. And he shall be like a tree
planted by the rivers of water,
that bringeth forth his fruit
in his season;
his leaf also shall not wither;
and whatsoever he doeth
shall prosper.
4. The Ungodly are not so:
but are like the chaff
which the wind driveth away.
5.Therefore the Ungodly
shall not stand
in The Judgment,
nor Sinners
in The Congregation
of The Righteous.
6. For The LORD knoweth
The Way of the Righteous:
but the Way of the Ungodly
shall Perish.

. PSALM 119:97-105.

97. O how I love Thy Law!
It is my meditation all the day.
98. Thou through Thy Commandments
hast made me Wiser
than mine enemies:
for They are ever with me.
99 I have more Understanding
than all my teachers:
for Thy Testimonies
are my meditation.
100. I understand
more than the Ancients,
because I keep Thy Precepts.
101. I have refrained my feet
from every Evil Way,
that I might keep Thy Word.
102. I have not departed
from Thy Judgments:
for Thou hast taught me.
103. How sweet are Thy Words
unto my taste!
yea, sweeter than honey
to my mouth!
104. Through Thy Precepts
I get Understanding:
therefore I hate every False Way.
105. Thy Word is a Lamp
unto my feet,
and a Light unto my path.

THERE IS ONLY ONE WAY TO GOOD SUCCESS: I KNOW THAT YOUR SIBLINGS ARE NOT ON IT, OTHERWISE, THEY WOULD HAVE TAUGHT IT TO YOU.

Adegaberiel:

WHERE IN THE SCRIPTURES DID YOU EVER FIND ANY SORT OF CURSE UPON BASTARDS THAT APPLIES TO GENTILES?

If this were not a Troll Post, you would have shown us those Scriptures.

Adegaberiel:

YOU ARE LYING ABOUT HAVING READ OF A CURSE! ONLY A FOOL WOULD ASK CHRISTIANS TO CONTRADICT THE SCRIPTURES!

. MATTHEW 3:9-10.

9. "And think not to say
within yourselves,

'WE HAVE ABRAHAM
TO OUR FATHER:"

for I Say unto you,

'THAT GOD IS ABLE
OF THESE STONES
TO RAISE UP CHILDREN
UNTO ABRAHAM.' "

Since only those who are BORN AGAIN can be Saved, Biological Heritage is irrelevant!
Re: I Just Discovered I Am A BASTARD. by RoyalDiadems: 1:33am On Jun 29, 2022
jesusjnr2020:
What do you mean by "old testament scripture"?

Wasn't it in the old testament it was written, that God blessed Ishmael who was a bastard child?

Genesis 17:20

And as for Ishmael, I have heard thee: Behold, I have blessed him, and will make him fruitful, and will multiply him exceedingly; twelve princes shall he beget, and I will make him a great nation.

How about Jephthah who was a bastard child yet became more honorable than all his brethren of his father's house who weren't, and rose to become the judge of Israel, God's own people?

Judges 11:1

Now Jephthah the Gileadite was a mighty man of valour, and he was the son of an harlot: and Gilead begat Jephthah.

Judges 11:29 (KJV)

Then the Spirit of the LORD came upon Jephthah, and he passed over Gilead, and Manasseh, and passed over Mizpeh of Gilead, and from Mizpeh of Gilead he passed over unto the children of Ammon.

So don't use the orientation of men to judge God because God the Creator, has never rejected any man just because he was a bastard.

The only reason God rejects someone is because their heart is not right with him.

So in the sight of God a bastard who's heart is right with Him is better than a million persons who were not bastards yet their heart are not right with God.

To God the righteous bastard is blessed while the wicked non-bastard is cursed.

That's why I hardly use the word 'bastard' on anyone because i feel it's not a bad thing to be a bastard and an insult to the bastard child.

So instead of lamenting and worrying about things beyond your control, get your heart right with God so He can make you the best you could possibly be in life.

God bless.

God bless you brother.

oaroloye, let me add Pharez. He was a product of adultery. However, his lineage was so blessed that he was used as a point of reference for a prayer of blessing in Ruth 4:12:

And let thy house be like the house of Pharez, whom Tamar bare unto Judah, of the seed which the LORD shall give thee of this young woman.

You can read about Pharez in Genesis 38.

Additionally, I would want you to know that David the King of Israel came from the lineage of Pharez, and the Lord Jesus came from the lineage of David.

1 Like

Re: I Just Discovered I Am A BASTARD. by oaroloye(m): 2:02pm On Jul 01, 2022
SHALOM!

RoyalDiadems:

God bless you brother.

oaroloye, let me add Pharez. He was a product of adultery.

. GENESIS 38:6-30.[/u][/b]

6. And Judah took a wife
for Er his firstborn,
whose name (was) Tamar.
7. And Er, Judah's firstborn,
was wicked in
The Sight of The LORD;
and The LORD slew him.
8. And Judah said unto Onan,

"Go in unto thy brother's wife,
and marry her,
and raise up seed to thy brother."

9. And Onan knew
that the seed should not be his;
and it came to pass,
when he went in
unto his brother's wife,
that he spilled (it) on the ground,
lest that he should give seed
to his brother.
10. And the thing which he did
displeased The LORD:
wherefore He slew him also.
11. Then said Judah to Tamar
his daughter-in-law,

"Remain a widow
at thy father's house,
till Shelah my son be grown:"

for he said,

"LEST PERADVENTURE
HE DIE ALSO,
AS HIS BRETHREN (DID)."

And Tamar went and dwelt in her father's house.
12. And in process of time
the daughter of Shuah
Judah's wife died;
and Judah was comforted,
and went up
unto his sheepshearers
to Timnath,
he and his friend
Hirah the Adullamite.
13. And it was told Tamar,
saying,

"Behold thy father-in-law
goeth up to Timnath
to shear his sheep."

14. And she put
her widow's garments
off from her,
and covered her with a vail,
and wrapped herself,
and sat in an open place,
which is by the way to Timnath;
for she saw that Shelah
was grown,
and she was not given unto him
to wife.
15. When Judah saw her,
he thought her to be an harlot;
because she had covered her face.
16. And he turned unto her
by the way,
and said,

"Go to, I pray thee,
let me come in unto thee;"

[for he knew not that
she was his daughter-in-law.]
And she said,

"What wilt thou give me,
that thou mayest
come in unto me?"

17. And he said,

"I will send thee
a kid from the flock."

And she said,

"Wilt thou give me a pledge,
till thou send (it)?"

18. And he said,

"What pledge
shall I give thee?"

And she said,

"Thy signet,
and thy bracelets,
and thy staff
that (is) in thine hand."

And he gave (it) her,
and came in unto her,
and she conceived by him.
19. And she arose,
and went away,
and laid by her vail from her,
and put on the garments
of her widowhood.
20. And Judah sent the kid
by the hand of his friend
the Adullamite,
to receive (his) pledge
from the woman's hand:
but he found her not.
21. Then he asked the men
of that place,
saying,

"Where (is) the harlot,
that (was) openly
by the way side?"

And they said,

"There was no harlot
in this (place)."

22. And he returned to Judah,
and said,

"I cannot find her;
and also the men of the place
said, (that) there was no harlot
in this (place)."

23. And Judah said,

"Let her take (it) to her,
lest we be shamed:
behold, I sent this kid,
and thou hast not found her."

24. And it came to pass
about three months after,
that it was told Judah,
saying,

"Tamar thy daughter-in-law
hath played the harlot;
and also, behold,
she is with child by whoredom."

And Judah said,

"Bring her forth,
and let her be burnt."

25. When she was brought forth,
she sent to her father-in-law,
saying,

"By the man,
whose these (are,
am) I with child:"

and she said,

"Discern, I pray thee,
whose (are) these,
the signet,
and bracelets,
and staff."

26. And Judah
acknowledged (them),
and said,

"She hath been
more righteous than I;
because that I gave her not
to Shelah my son."

And he knew her again
no more.
27. And it came to pass
in the time of her travail,
that, behold,
twins (were) in her womb.
28. And it came to pass,
when she travailed,
that (the one) put out (his) hand:
and the midwife took
and bound upon his hand
a scarlet thread,
saying,

"This came out first."

29. And it came to pass,
as he drew back his hand,
that, behold,
his brother came out:
and she said,

"How hast thou broken forth?
(This) breach be upon thee:"

Therefore his name
was called "Pharez."
30. And afterward came out
his brother,
that had the scarlet thread
upon his hand:
and his name was called "Zarah."

NOTHING AT ALL IS SAID HERE ABOUT ANY "ADULTERY."

This is what the OYINBOS call "INCEST."

According to American and European Law, based on the man-made law of MONOGAMY, a married man having sex with any other woman is called "ADULTERY," and is grounds for Divorce, punishable by the award of 50% of the husband's property to the outgoing wife.

Black Comedian EDDIE MURPHY cited a case in which a friend of his, worth $300 million, was compelled to give his ex-wife $150 million. He pointed out the absurdity of such a judgment.

RoyalDiadems:

However, his lineage was so blessed that he was used as a point of reference for a prayer of blessing in Ruth 4:12:

And let thy house be like the house of Pharez, whom Tamar bare unto Judah, of the seed which the LORD shall give thee of this young woman.

You can read about Pharez in Genesis 38.

OYINBO-TRAINED AND MILLENNIAL ASSHOLES THINK THAT NOBODY KNOWS WHAT IS IN THE BIBLE, UNTIL THEY POINT IT OUT!

I am generally derided for pasting out entire contexts, to prove my point, showing that I am not lying.

For which I have NEVER been thanked.

RoyalDiadems:

Additionally, I would want you to know that David the King of Israel came from the lineage of Pharez, and the Lord Jesus came from the lineage of David.

HE that is wounded
in the stones,
or hath his privy member
cut off,
shall not enter into
shall he not enter into
shall not enter into
for ever:
in the Way,
when ye came forth
out of Egypt;
and because they
hired against thee
Balaam the son of Beor
to Curse thee.
5. Nevertheless The LORD
unto Balaam;
but The LORD thy God
turned the Curse
because The LORD thy God
loved thee.
6. Thou shalt not
seek their Peace
nor their Prosperity
all thy days for ever.
7. Thou shalt not
abhor an Edomite;
for he is thy Brother:
thou shalt not
abhor an Egyptian;
because thou wast
a Stranger in his land.
8. The children that are
begotten of them
shall enter into

ACCORDING TO THE LAW OF GOD BY MOSES, THE TENTH GENERATION OF A BASTARD CANNOT BE PART OF THE CONGREGATION OF WORSHIPPERS OF YAHWEH GOD.

. MATTHEW 1:1-25.

THE Book of the generation
of Jesus Christ,
the Son of David,
the Son of Abraham.
2. Abraham begat Isaac;
and Isaac begat Jacob;
and Jacob begat Judas
and his brethren;
3. And Judas begat
Phares and Zara of Thamar;
and Phares begat Esrom;
and Esrom begat Aram;
4. And Aram begat Aminadab;
and Aminadab begat Naasson;
and Naasson begat Salmon;
5. And Salmon begat Booz
of Rachab;
and Booz begat Obed of Ruth;
and Obed begat Jesse;
6. And Jesse begat David the king;
and David the king begat Solomon
of her that had been
the wife of Urias;

7. And Solomon begat Roboam;
and Roboam begat Abia;
and Abia begat Asa;
8. And Asa begat Josaphat;
and Josaphat begat Joram;
and Joram begat Ozias;
9. And Ozias begat Joatham;
and Joatham begat Achaz;
and Achaz begat Ezekias;
10. And Ezekias begat Manasses;
and Manasses begat Amon;
and Amon begat Josias;
11. And Josias begat Jechonias
and his brethren,
about the time
they were carried away
to Babylon:

12. And after they were
brought to Babylon,
Jechonias begat Salathiel;
and Salathiel begat Zorobabel;
13. And Zorobabel begat Abiud;
and Abiud begat Eliakim;
and Eliakim begat Azor;
14. And Azor begat Sadoc;
and Sadoc begat Achim;
and Achim begat Eliud;
15. And Eliud begat Eleazar;
and Eleazar begat Matthan;
and Matthan begat Jacob;
16. And Jacob begat Joseph
the husband of Mary,
of whom was born Jesus,
who is called Christ.

17. So all the generations
from Abraham to David
(are) fourteen generations;
and from David until
the Carrying Away into Babylon
and from the Carrying Away
into Babylon unto Christ
(are) fourteen generations.

18. Now the birth of Jesus Christ
was on this wise:
When as his mother Mary
was espoused to Joseph,
before they came together,
she was found with child
of The Holy Ghost.
19. Then Joseph her husband,
being a just man,
and not willing to make her
a publick example,
was minded to put her away privily.
20. But while he thought
on these things, behold,
the Angel of The LORD
appeared unto him in a Dream,
saying,

"Joseph, thou son of David,
fear not to take unto thee
Mary thy wife:
for that which is conceived in her
is of The Holy Ghost.
21. "And she shall bring forth a son,
and thou shalt call his Name JESUS:
for he shall save his people
from their Sins."

22. Now all this was done,
that it might be fulfilled
which was Spoken of the Lord
by the Prophet,
saying,

23. "BEHOLD, A VIRGIN
SHALL BE WITH CHILD,
AND SHALL BRING FORTH A SON,
AND THEY CALL HIS NAME
EMMANUEL,"

which being interpreted is,

"GOD WITH US."

24. Then Joseph being
raised from sleep
did as The Angel of The LORD
had bidden him,
and took unto him his wife:
25. And knew her not
till she had brought forth
her firstborn son:
and he called his Name JESUS.

ILLEGITIMACY CEASES TO BE A FACTOR AFTER TEN GENERATIONS- SO ANY THEORETICAL ILLEGITIMACY OF PHAREZ IS IRRELEVANT TO DAWID, AND IS IRRELEVANT TO LORD YESHUA.

As I have said before:

oaroloye:

YOU CAN FIND FUN IN BLASPHEMING GOD, AND ENJOY SLANDERING HIS WAY- TODAY- BUT THE DAYS WILL COME WHEN YOU WILL FIND NEITHER FUN, NOR ENJOYMENT, IN PAYING THE CHEQUE THAT YOU WROTE WITH THAT YOUR MOUTH!

. LEVITICUS 19:14.

14. "Thou shalt not
curse the deaf,
nor put a stumblingblock
before the blind,
but shalt fear thy God:
I (am) The LORD."

. DEUTERONOMY 27:18.

18. "Cursed be he
that maketh the blind
to wander out of the way."

And all the people shall say,

"Amen."

YOU WILL GIVE ACCOUNT ON THAT DAY, WHAT GAVE YOU THE BOLDNESS TO CALL THE SON OF GOD "OF A BASTARD!"

. MATTHEW 12:22-45.

22. Then was
brought unto him
one possessed
with a Devil,
blind, and dumb:
and he healed him,
insomuch that
the blind and dumb
both spake and saw.
23. And all the people
were amazed,
and said,

"Is not this
The Son of David?"

24. But when
the Pharisees heard it,
they said,

"This fellow doth not
cast out devils,
but by Beelzebub
the Prince of the Devils."

25. And Jesus knew their thoughts,
and Said unto them,

"Every kingdom
divided against itself
is brought to desolation;
and every city or house
divided against itself
shall not stand:
26. "And if Satan
cast out Satan,
he is divided
against himself;
how shall then
his Kingdom stand?
27. "And if I by Beelzebub
cast out Devils,
by whom do your children
cast them out?
therefore they shall be
your judges.
28. "But if I cast out Devils
by the Spirit of God,
then The Kingdom of God
is come unto you.
29. "Or else how can one
enter into
a Strong Man's House,
and spoil his Goods,
except he first
bind the Strong Man?
And then he will
spoil his House.
30. "He that is not with me
is against me;
and he that
gathereth not with me
scattereth abroad.
31. "Wherefore I Say
unto you,

'ALL MANNER
OF SIN AND BLASPHEMY
SHALL BE FORGIVEN
UNTO MEN:
BUT THE BLASPHEMY
AGAINST THE HOLY GHOST
SHALL NOT BE FORGIVEN
UNTO MEN.'

32. "And whosoever
speaketh a word
against The Son of Man,
it shall be forgiven him:
but whosoever speaketh
against The Holy Ghost,
it shall not be forgiven him,
neither in this World,
neither in the World to come.
33. "Either make the tree good,
and his fruit good;
or else make the tree corrupt,
and his fruit corrupt:
for the tree is known
by his fruit.
34. "O Generation of Vipers,
how can ye,
being Evil,
speak Good Things?
For out of the abundance
of the heart
the mouth speaketh.
35. "A Good man
out of the Good Treasure
of the heart
bringeth forth Good Things:
and an Evil man
out of the Evil Treasure
bringeth forth Evil Things.
36. "But I Say unto you,

'THAT EVERY IDLE WORD
THAT MEN SHALL SPEAK,
THEY SHALL GIVE
ACCOUNT THEREOF
IN THE DAY OF JUDGMENT.' “

37. "For by thy Words
thou shalt be Justified,
and by thy Words thou shalt be Condemned."
38. Then certain of the scribes
and of the Pharisees answered,
saying,

"Master,
we would see
a Sign from thee."

39. But he Answered
and Said unto them,

"An Evil and
Adulterous Generation
seeketh after a Sign;
and there shall no Sign
be given to it,
but The Sign of
the Prophet Jonas:
40. "For as Jonas was
three days and three nights
in the whale's belly;
so shall the Son of Man
be three days
and three nights
in the heart of the Earth.

41. "The men of Nineveh
shall rise in Judgment with this Generation,
and shall Condemn It:
because they repented
at the Preaching of Jonas;
and, behold,
a Greater than Jonas is here.
42. "The Queen of the South
shall rise up in the Judgment
with this Generation,
and shall Condemn It:
for she came from
The Uttermost Parts of the Earth
to hear The Wisdom of Solomon;
and, behold,
a Greater than Solomon is here.
43. "When the unclean spirit
is gone out of a man,
he walketh through dry places,
seeking rest,
and findeth none.
44. "Then he saith,

'I WILL RETURN INTO MY HOUSE
FROM WHENCE I CAME OUT;'

and when he is come,
he findeth it empty,
swept, and garnished.
45. "Then goeth he,
and taketh with himself
seven other spirits
more wicked than himself,
and they enter in and dwell there:
and the last state of that man
is worse than the first.
Even so shall it be also
unto this Wicked Generation."

THE BIBLE IS TESTIMONY OF PEOPLE WHO CLAIMED TO HAVE SEEN EVENTS OF THE PAST- NOBODY COMMANDED US TO GO BY THEIR TESTIMONY!

. THE TEN TALENTS OF POWER.

(1) TOTAL RECALL.
(2) EXTRASENSORY PERCEPTION.
(3) TELEKINESIS.
(4) TELEPORTATION.
(5) TRANSLATION.
(6-10) EVERLASTING LIFE.

oaroloye:

. MATTHEW 25:13-30.

13. "Watch therefore,
for ye know neither
the Day nor the Hour wherein
The Son of Man cometh.
14. "For The Kingdom of Heaven
is as a man travelling
into a far country,
who called his own servants,
and delivered unto them
his goods.
15. "And unto one
he gave five talents,
to another two,
and to another one;
to every man according to
his several ability;
and straightway
took his journey.
16. "Then he that had
received the five talents
went and traded
with the same,
and made them
other five talents.
17. "And likewise he
that had received two,
he also gained other two.
18. "But he that had
received one
went and digged in the earth,
and hid his lord's money.
19. "After a long time
the lord of those servants cometh,
and reckoneth with them.
20. "And so he that had
received five talents
came and brought
other five talents,
saying,

'LORD,
THOU DELIVEREDST
UNTO ME FIVE TALENTS:
BEHOLD,
I HAVE GAINED
BESIDE THEM
FIVE TALENTS MORE.'

21. "His lord
said unto him,

'WELL DONE,
THOU GOOD
AND FAITHFUL SERVANT:
THOU HAST BEEN
FAITHFUL OVER
A FEW THINGS,
I WILL MAKE THEE RULER
OVER MANY THINGS:
ENTER THOU INTO
THE JOY OF THY LORD.'

22. "He also that had
received two talents
came and said,

'LORD,
THOU DELIVEREDST
UNTO ME TWO TALENTS:
BEHOLD,
I HAVE GAINED
TWO OTHER TALENTS
BESIDE THEM.'

23. "His lord
said unto him,

'WELL DONE,
GOOD AND FAITHFUL SERVANT;
THOU HAST BEEN
FAITHFUL OVER
A FEW THINGS,
I WILL MAKE THEE RULER
OVER MANY THINGS:
ENTER THOU INTO
THE JOY OF THY LORD.'

24. "Then he which had
received the one talent
came and said,

'LORD,
I KNEW THEE
THAT THOU ART
AN HARD MAN,
REAPING WHERE
THOU HAST NOT SOWN,
AND GATHERING
WHERE THOU HAST
NOT STRAWED:
25. AND I WAS AFRAID,
AND WENT AND HID
THY TALENT IN THE EARTH:
LO, THERE THOU HAST
THAT IS THINE.'

26. "His lord answered
and said unto him,

'THOU WICKED
AND SLOTHFUL SERVANT,
THOU KNEWEST
THAT I REAP
WHERE I SOWED NOT,
AND GATHER WHERE
I HAVE NOT STRAWED:
27. 'THOU OUGHTEST THEREFORE
TO HAVE PUT MY MONEY
TO THE EXCHANGERS,
AND THEN AT MY COMING
I SHOULD HAVE RECEIVED
MINE OWN WITH USURY.
28. 'TAKE THEREFORE
THE TALENT FROM HIM,
AND GIVE IT UNTO HIM
WHICH HATH TEN TALENTS.
29. 'FOR UNTO EVERY ONE
THAT HATH
SHALL BE GIVEN,
AND HE SHALL
HAVE ABUNDANCE:
BUT FROM HIM
THAT HATH NOT
SHALL BE TAKEN AWAY
EVEN THAT WHICH HE HATH.
30. 'AND CAST YE
THE UNPROFITABLE SERVANT
INTO OUTER DARKNESS:
THERE SHALL BE
WEEPING AND GNASHING
OF TEETH.' "

Everyone will be accountable before God, for why they went by someone else's account, and did not SEE FOR THEMSELVES.

. MATTHEW 7:1-6.

“JUDGE not,
that ye be not judged.
2. "For with what
judgment ye judge,
ye shall be judged;
and with what
measure ye mete,
it shall be
measured to you again.
3. "And why beholdest thou
the mote
that is in thy brother's eye,
but considerest not the beam
that is in thine own eye?
4. "Or how wilt thou
say to thy brother,

'LET ME PULL OUT
THE MOTE
OUT OF THINE EYE;'

and, behold,
a beam is in thine own eye?
5. "Thou Hypocrite,
first cast out the beam
out of thine own eye;
and then shalt thou see clearly
to cast out the mote
out of thy brother's eye.
6. "Give not that which is holy
unto the dogs,
neither cast ye your pearls
before swine,
lest they trample them
under their feet,
and turn again
and rend you."

OUR FIRST ORDER OF BUSINESS IS TO SEE FOR OURSELVES.

Not pass ignorant judgments!

ANY MAN TELLING MEN THAT LORD YESHUA IS THE CHRIST IS ALWAYS A DECEIVER!

. MATTHEW 16:20.

20. Then charged he his Disciples
that they should tell no man
that he was Jesus The Christ.

. MATTHEW 24:3-5.

3. And as he sat upon
the mount of Olives,
the Disciples came
unto him privately,
saying,

"Tell us,
when shall these things be?
And what shall be
The Sign of thy Coming,
and of The End of the World?"

4. And Jesus Answered
and Said unto them,

"Take heed
that no man deceive you.
5. "For many shall come
in my Name,
saying, I am Christ;
and shall deceive many."
Re: I Just Discovered I Am A BASTARD. by RoyalDiadems: 3:18pm On Jul 01, 2022
oaroloye:
SHALOM!

6. And Judah took a wife
for Er his firstborn,
whose name (was) Tamar.
was wicked in
The Sight of The LORD;
and The LORD slew him.

and marry her,

9. And Onan knew
and it came to pass,
when he went in
unto his brother's wife,
to his brother.
displeased The LORD:
his daughter-in-law,

"Remain a widow
at thy father's house,

for he said,

"LEST PERADVENTURE
HE DIE ALSO,
AS HIS BRETHREN (DID)."

the daughter of Shuah
Judah's wife died;
and Judah was comforted,
and went up
unto his sheepshearers
to Timnath,
he and his friend
Hirah the Adullamite.
saying,

goeth up to Timnath
to shear his sheep."

14. And she put
her widow's garments
off from her,
and wrapped herself,
for she saw that Shelah
was grown,
to wife.
15. When Judah saw her,
by the way,
and said,

"Go to, I pray thee,

[for he knew not that
And she said,

"What wilt thou give me,
that thou mayest
come in unto me?"

17. And he said,

"I will send thee
a kid from the flock."

And she said,

till thou send (it)?"

18. And he said,

"What pledge
shall I give thee?"

And she said,

"Thy signet,
and thy bracelets,
and thy staff

And he gave (it) her,
and came in unto her,
19. And she arose,
and went away,
and put on the garments
of her widowhood.
the Adullamite,
to receive (his) pledge
from the woman's hand:
but he found her not.
of that place,
saying,

"Where (is) the harlot,
that (was) openly
by the way side?"

And they said,

"There was no harlot
in this (place)."

and said,

"I cannot find her;
in this (place)."

23. And Judah said,

lest we be shamed:
behold, I sent this kid,

24. And it came to pass
that it was told Judah,
saying,

hath played the harlot;
and also, behold,

And Judah said,

"Bring her forth,
and let her be burnt."

saying,

"By the man,
whose these (are,

and she said,

"Discern, I pray thee,
whose (are) these,
the signet,
and bracelets,
and staff."

26. And Judah
acknowledged (them),
and said,

"She hath been
more righteous than I;
to Shelah my son."

And he knew her again
no more.
27. And it came to pass
that, behold,
28. And it came to pass,
when she travailed,
and the midwife took
and bound upon his hand
a scarlet thread,
saying,

"This came out first."

29. And it came to pass,
that, behold,
his brother came out:
and she said,

Therefore his name
was called "Pharez."
his brother,
upon his hand:

According to American and European Law, based on the man-made law of MONOGAMY, a married man having sex with any other woman is called "ADULTERY," and is grounds for Divorce, punishable by the award of 50% of the husband's property to the outgoing wife.

Black Comedian EDDIE MURPHY cited a case in which a friend of his, worth $300 million, was compelled to give his ex-wife $150 million. He pointed out the absurdity of such a judgment.

OYINBO-TRAINED AND MILLENNIAL ASSHOLES THINK THAT NOBODY KNOWS WHAT IS IN THE BIBLE, UNTIL THEY POINT IT OUT!

I am generally derided for pasting out entire contexts, to prove my point, showing that I am not lying.

HE that is wounded
in the stones,
or hath his privy member
cut off,
shall not enter into
shall he not enter into
shall not enter into
for ever:
in the Way,
when ye came forth
out of Egypt;
and because they
hired against thee
Balaam the son of Beor
to Curse thee.
5. Nevertheless The LORD
unto Balaam;
but The LORD thy God
turned the Curse
because The LORD thy God
loved thee.
6. Thou shalt not
seek their Peace
nor their Prosperity
all thy days for ever.
7. Thou shalt not
abhor an Edomite;
for he is thy Brother:
thou shalt not
abhor an Egyptian;
because thou wast
a Stranger in his land.
8. The children that are
begotten of them
shall enter into

ACCORDING TO THE LAW OF GOD BY MOSES, THE TENTH GENERATION OF A BASTARD CANNOT BE PART OF THE CONGREGATION OF WORSHIPPERS OF YAHWEH GOD.

of Jesus Christ,
the Son of David,
the Son of Abraham.
2. Abraham begat Isaac;
and Isaac begat Jacob;
and Jacob begat Judas
and his brethren;
3. And Judas begat
and Phares begat Esrom;
and Esrom begat Aram;
5. And Salmon begat Booz
of Rachab;
and Obed begat Jesse;
of her that had been
the wife of Urias;

and Roboam begat Abia;
and Abia begat Asa;
and Joram begat Ozias;
and Joatham begat Achaz;
and Achaz begat Ezekias;
and Manasses begat Amon;
and Amon begat Josias;
and his brethren,
about the time
they were carried away
to Babylon:

12. And after they were
brought to Babylon,
and Abiud begat Eliakim;
and Eliakim begat Azor;
and Sadoc begat Achim;
and Achim begat Eliud;
and Matthan begat Jacob;
the husband of Mary,
of whom was born Jesus,
who is called Christ.

from Abraham to David
and from David until
into Babylon unto Christ

was on this wise:
When as his mother Mary
was espoused to Joseph,
she was found with child
of The Holy Ghost.
being a just man,
a publick example,
20. But while he thought
on these things, behold,
the Angel of The LORD
saying,

Mary thy wife:
is of The Holy Ghost.
from their Sins."

by the Prophet,
saying,

23. "BEHOLD, A VIRGIN
SHALL BE WITH CHILD,
AND THEY CALL HIS NAME
EMMANUEL,"

"GOD WITH US."

24. Then Joseph being
raised from sleep
had bidden him,
25. And knew her not
her firstborn son:

ILLEGITIMACY CEASES TO BE A FACTOR AFTER TEN GENERATIONS- SO ANY THEORETICAL ILLEGITIMACY OF PHAREZ IS IRRELEVANT TO DAWID, AND IS IRRELEVANT TO LORD YESHUA.

As I have said before:

YOU WILL GIVE ACCOUNT ON THAT DAY, WHAT GAVE YOU THE BOLDNESS TO CALL THE SON OF GOD "OF A BASTARD!"

22. Then was
brought unto him
one possessed
with a Devil,
blind, and dumb:
and he healed him,
insomuch that
the blind and dumb
both spake and saw.
23. And all the people
were amazed,
and said,

"Is not this
The Son of David?"

24. But when
the Pharisees heard it,
they said,

"This fellow doth not
cast out devils,
but by Beelzebub

and Said unto them,

"Every kingdom
divided against itself
and every city or house
divided against itself
shall not stand:
26. "And if Satan
cast out Satan,
he is divided
against himself;
how shall then
his Kingdom stand?
cast out Devils,
by whom do your children
cast them out?
therefore they shall be
your judges.
by the Spirit of God,
then The Kingdom of God
is come unto you.
29. "Or else how can one
enter into
a Strong Man's House,
and spoil his Goods,
except he first
bind the Strong Man?
And then he will
spoil his House.
is against me;
and he that
gathereth not with me
scattereth abroad.
31. "Wherefore I Say
unto you,

'ALL MANNER
OF SIN AND BLASPHEMY
SHALL BE FORGIVEN
UNTO MEN:
BUT THE BLASPHEMY
AGAINST THE HOLY GHOST
SHALL NOT BE FORGIVEN
UNTO MEN.'

32. "And whosoever
speaketh a word
against The Son of Man,
but whosoever speaketh
against The Holy Ghost,
neither in this World,
and his fruit good;
and his fruit corrupt:
for the tree is known
by his fruit.
how can ye,
being Evil,
speak Good Things?
For out of the abundance
of the heart
the mouth speaketh.
35. "A Good man
out of the Good Treasure
of the heart
and an Evil man
out of the Evil Treasure
36. "But I Say unto you,

'THAT EVERY IDLE WORD
THAT MEN SHALL SPEAK,
THEY SHALL GIVE
ACCOUNT THEREOF

37. "For by thy Words
thou shalt be Justified,
saying,

"Master,
we would see
a Sign from thee."

39. But he Answered
and Said unto them,

"An Evil and
Adulterous Generation
seeketh after a Sign;
and there shall no Sign
be given to it,
but The Sign of
the Prophet Jonas:
40. "For as Jonas was
in the whale's belly;
so shall the Son of Man
be three days
and three nights

41. "The men of Nineveh
and shall Condemn It:
because they repented
and, behold,
with this Generation,
and shall Condemn It:
for she came from
and, behold,
is gone out of a man,
seeking rest,
and findeth none.
44. "Then he saith,

FROM WHENCE I CAME OUT;'

and when he is come,
he findeth it empty,
swept, and garnished.
45. "Then goeth he,
and taketh with himself
seven other spirits
is worse than the first.
Even so shall it be also

THE BIBLE IS TESTIMONY OF PEOPLE WHO CLAIMED TO HAVE SEEN EVENTS OF THE PAST- NOBODY COMMANDED US TO GO BY THEIR TESTIMONY!

(1) TOTAL RECALL.
(3) TELEKINESIS.
(4) TELEPORTATION.
(5) TRANSLATION.
(6-10) EVERLASTING LIFE.

Everyone will be accountable before God, for why they went by someone else's account, and did not SEE FOR THEMSELVES.

“JUDGE not,
that ye be not judged.
2. "For with what
judgment ye judge,
ye shall be judged;
and with what
measure ye mete,
it shall be
measured to you again.
the mote
4. "Or how wilt thou
say to thy brother,

'LET ME PULL OUT
THE MOTE
OUT OF THINE EYE;'

and, behold,
5. "Thou Hypocrite,
first cast out the beam
out of thine own eye;
to cast out the mote
unto the dogs,
before swine,
lest they trample them
under their feet,
and turn again
and rend you."

3. And as he sat upon
the mount of Olives,
the Disciples came
unto him privately,
saying,

"Tell us,
And what shall be
The Sign of thy Coming,

4. And Jesus Answered
and Said unto them,

"Take heed
that no man deceive you.
5. "For many shall come
in my Name,
saying, I am Christ;
and shall deceive many."

My brother, the old covenant was a seal of the Constitution God gave for the administration of Israel's Theocratic government.

We believers have a different covenant.

Hebrews 8:13

"By calling this covenant “new,” he has made the first one obsolete; and what is obsolete and outdated will soon disappear."

And by this new covenant, we all are "King James Bible
To the praise of the glory of his grace, wherein he hath made us accepted in the beloved.
Ephesians 1:6.

No mater who you are, black, green, blue, bastard, anything, you're accepted in the beloved, irrespective of your background or biological inclinations.
Re: I Just Discovered I Am A BASTARD. by RoyalDiadems: 3:18pm On Jul 01, 2022
oaroloye:
SHALOM!

6. And Judah took a wife
for Er his firstborn,
whose name (was) Tamar.
was wicked in
The Sight of The LORD;
and The LORD slew him.

and marry her,

9. And Onan knew
and it came to pass,
when he went in
unto his brother's wife,
to his brother.
displeased The LORD:
his daughter-in-law,

"Remain a widow
at thy father's house,

for he said,

"LEST PERADVENTURE
HE DIE ALSO,
AS HIS BRETHREN (DID)."

the daughter of Shuah
Judah's wife died;
and Judah was comforted,
and went up
unto his sheepshearers
to Timnath,
he and his friend
Hirah the Adullamite.
saying,

goeth up to Timnath
to shear his sheep."

14. And she put
her widow's garments
off from her,
and wrapped herself,
for she saw that Shelah
was grown,
to wife.
15. When Judah saw her,
by the way,
and said,

"Go to, I pray thee,

[for he knew not that
And she said,

"What wilt thou give me,
that thou mayest
come in unto me?"

17. And he said,

"I will send thee
a kid from the flock."

And she said,

till thou send (it)?"

18. And he said,

"What pledge
shall I give thee?"

And she said,

"Thy signet,
and thy bracelets,
and thy staff

And he gave (it) her,
and came in unto her,
19. And she arose,
and went away,
and put on the garments
of her widowhood.
the Adullamite,
to receive (his) pledge
from the woman's hand:
but he found her not.
of that place,
saying,

"Where (is) the harlot,
that (was) openly
by the way side?"

And they said,

"There was no harlot
in this (place)."

and said,

"I cannot find her;
in this (place)."

23. And Judah said,

lest we be shamed:
behold, I sent this kid,

24. And it came to pass
that it was told Judah,
saying,

hath played the harlot;
and also, behold,

And Judah said,

"Bring her forth,
and let her be burnt."

saying,

"By the man,
whose these (are,

and she said,

"Discern, I pray thee,
whose (are) these,
the signet,
and bracelets,
and staff."

26. And Judah
acknowledged (them),
and said,

"She hath been
more righteous than I;
to Shelah my son."

And he knew her again
no more.
27. And it came to pass
that, behold,
28. And it came to pass,
when she travailed,
and the midwife took
and bound upon his hand
a scarlet thread,
saying,

"This came out first."

29. And it came to pass,
that, behold,
his brother came out:
and she said,

Therefore his name
was called "Pharez."
his brother,
upon his hand:

HE that is wounded
in the stones,
or hath his privy member
cut off,
shall not enter into
shall he not enter into
shall not enter into
for ever:
in the Way,
when ye came forth
out of Egypt;
and because they
hired against thee
Balaam the son of Beor
to Curse thee.
5. Nevertheless The LORD
unto Balaam;
but The LORD thy God
turned the Curse
because The LORD thy God
loved thee.
6. Thou shalt not
seek their Peace
nor their Prosperity
all thy days for ever.
7. Thou shalt not
abhor an Edomite;
for he is thy Brother:
thou shalt not
abhor an Egyptian;
because thou wast
a Stranger in his land.
8. The children that are
begotten of them
shall enter into

of Jesus Christ,
the Son of David,
the Son of Abraham.
2. Abraham begat Isaac;
and Isaac begat Jacob;
and Jacob begat Judas
and his brethren;
3. And Judas begat
and Phares begat Esrom;
and Esrom begat Aram;
5. And Salmon begat Booz
of Rachab;
and Obed begat Jesse;
of her that had been
the wife of Urias;

and Roboam begat Abia;
and Abia begat Asa;
and Joram begat Ozias;
and Joatham begat Achaz;
and Achaz begat Ezekias;
and Manasses begat Amon;
and Amon begat Josias;
and his brethren,
about the time
they were carried away
to Babylon:

12. And after they were
brought to Babylon,
and Abiud begat Eliakim;
and Eliakim begat Azor;
and Sadoc begat Achim;
and Achim begat Eliud;
and Matthan begat Jacob;
the husband of Mary,
of whom was born Jesus,
who is called Christ.

from Abraham to David
and from David until
into Babylon unto Christ

was on this wise:
When as his mother Mary
was espoused to Joseph,
she was found with child
of The Holy Ghost.
being a just man,
a publick example,
20. But while he thought
on these things, behold,
the Angel of The LORD
saying,

Mary thy wife:
is of The Holy Ghost.
from their Sins."

by the Prophet,
saying,

23. "BEHOLD, A VIRGIN
SHALL BE WITH CHILD,
AND THEY CALL HIS NAME
EMMANUEL,"

"GOD WITH US."

24. Then Joseph being
raised from sleep
had bidden him,
25. And knew her not
her firstborn son:

As I have said before:

22. Then was
brought unto him
one possessed
with a Devil,
blind, and dumb:
and he healed him,
insomuch that
the blind and dumb
both spake and saw.
23. And all the people
were amazed,
and said,

"Is not this
The Son of David?"

24. But when
the Pharisees heard it,
they said,

"This fellow doth not
cast out devils,
but by Beelzebub

and Said unto them,

"Every kingdom
divided against itself
and every city or house
divided against itself
shall not stand:
26. "And if Satan
cast out Satan,
he is divided
against himself;
how shall then
his Kingdom stand?
cast out Devils,
by whom do your children
cast them out?
therefore they shall be
your judges.
by the Spirit of God,
then The Kingdom of God
is come unto you.
29. "Or else how can one
enter into
a Strong Man's House,
and spoil his Goods,
except he first
bind the Strong Man?
And then he will
spoil his House.
is against me;
and he that
gathereth not with me
scattereth abroad.
31. "Wherefore I Say
unto you,

'ALL MANNER
OF SIN AND BLASPHEMY
SHALL BE FORGIVEN
UNTO MEN:
BUT THE BLASPHEMY
AGAINST THE HOLY GHOST
SHALL NOT BE FORGIVEN
UNTO MEN.'

32. "And whosoever
speaketh a word
against The Son of Man,
but whosoever speaketh
against The Holy Ghost,
neither in this World,
and his fruit good;
and his fruit corrupt:
for the tree is known
by his fruit.
how can ye,
being Evil,
speak Good Things?
For out of the abundance
of the heart
the mouth speaketh.
35. "A Good man
out of the Good Treasure
of the heart
and an Evil man
out of the Evil Treasure
36. "But I Say unto you,

'THAT EVERY IDLE WORD
THAT MEN SHALL SPEAK,
THEY SHALL GIVE
ACCOUNT THEREOF

37. "For by thy Words
thou shalt be Justified,
saying,

"Master,
we would see
a Sign from thee."

39. But he Answered
and Said unto them,

"An Evil and
Adulterous Generation
seeketh after a Sign;
and there shall no Sign
be given to it,
but The Sign of
the Prophet Jonas:
40. "For as Jonas was
in the whale's belly;
so shall the Son of Man
be three days
and three nights

41. "The men of Nineveh
and shall Condemn It:
because they repented
and, behold,
with this Generation,
and shall Condemn It:
for she came from
and, behold,
is gone out of a man,
seeking rest,
and findeth none.
44. "Then he saith,

FROM WHENCE I CAME OUT;'

and when he is come,
he findeth it empty,
swept, and garnished.
45. "Then goeth he,
and taketh with himself
seven other spirits
is worse than the first.
Even so shall it be also

(1) TOTAL RECALL.
(3) TELEKINESIS.
(4) TELEPORTATION.
(5) TRANSLATION.
(6-10) EVERLASTING LIFE.

“JUDGE not,
that ye be not judged.
2. "For with what
judgment ye judge,
ye shall be judged;
and with what
measure ye mete,
it shall be
measured to you again.
the mote
4. "Or how wilt thou
say to thy brother,

'LET ME PULL OUT
THE MOTE
OUT OF THINE EYE;'

and, behold,
5. "Thou Hypocrite,
first cast out the beam
out of thine own eye;
to cast out the mote
unto the dogs,
before swine,
lest they trample them
under their feet,
and turn again
and rend you."

3. And as he sat upon
the mount of Olives,
the Disciples came
unto him privately,
saying,

"Tell us,
And what shall be
The Sign of thy Coming,

4. And Jesus Answered
and Said unto them,

"Take heed
that no man deceive you.
5. "For many shall come
in my Name,
saying, I am Christ;
and shall deceive many."
Re: I Just Discovered I Am A BASTARD. by Born2Breed(f): 4:04pm On Jul 01, 2022
grin

(1) (Reply)

Your Beloved Single Pastor Tries To Take Your Fiancee From You / Will Of God / Cults In Nigeria And Nigerian University

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 248
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.