Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,448 members, 7,816,034 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 12:08 AM

Your Beloved Single Pastor Tries To Take Your Fiancee From You - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Your Beloved Single Pastor Tries To Take Your Fiancee From You (1046 Views)

Pastor Tries To Fly Like Angel To Jerusalem, Breaks Legs Before His Congregation / Pastor Tries To Walk On Water Like Jesus, Then Drowns In Front Of His Congr / Pastor Tries To Import An Electric Shock Machine! (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Your Beloved Single Pastor Tries To Take Your Fiancee From You by vindoheney(m): 3:12pm On Jul 21, 2007
What can you tell me if u are in this same situation? what will u do if u find yourself in this condition?

You met a girl and u 2 love each other very well and u 2 were working towards getting married. But u being a spiritually filled person, u decided to consult your pastor who is like a father to you. When u got to the pastor with the girl, the pastor told u privately to forget the girl and later being a single(divorce) Man, he went from the back and started asking your girl for her hand in Marriage. Even up to the extent of telling her that she was not meant for me and that she should live me.

What will you do? tell?
Re: Your Beloved Single Pastor Tries To Take Your Fiancee From You by naira4doll(m): 3:21pm On Jul 21, 2007
Blasphemy, Tufiakwa. May God forgive you all. You now use pastor for your delicate fictions, look at what pple like you has turned Christianity into.
Re: Your Beloved Single Pastor Tries To Take Your Fiancee From You by iice(f): 6:52pm On Jul 21, 2007
See how people disappoint you. . .karma dey hapun o!
Re: Your Beloved Single Pastor Tries To Take Your Fiancee From You by osereka(m): 7:52pm On Jul 21, 2007
anoda good one for nollywood ;d
Re: Your Beloved Single Pastor Tries To Take Your Fiancee From You by CrazyMan(m): 8:17pm On Jul 21, 2007
osereka:

another good one for nollywood ;d
You're right.

Someone could write a script from this story.

@Topic

Dump the girl.
Re: Your Beloved Single Pastor Tries To Take Your Fiancee From You by osereka(m): 8:22pm On Jul 21, 2007
yea DUMP THE BABE!
Re: Your Beloved Single Pastor Tries To Take Your Fiancee From You by vindoheney(m): 8:28am On Jul 24, 2007
naira4doll (m)
Re: What Will You Do?your Beloved Single Pastor Trys To Take your Fiancee From Y
« #1 on: July 21, 2007, 03:21 PM »

Blasphemy, Tufiakwa. May God forgive you all. You now use pastor for your delicate fictions, look at what people like you has turned Christianity into.

its not a fiction but a real happening. may it not happen to u.
Re: Your Beloved Single Pastor Tries To Take Your Fiancee From You by Nobody: 8:45am On Jul 24, 2007
I'll do anything formy pastor if i am a christian, though am none.
And only if he can secure me a place in paradise, why wont i
Re: Your Beloved Single Pastor Tries To Take Your Fiancee From You by Hazeleyed(f): 9:04am On Jul 24, 2007
this guy is trying to take ur girlfriend and he's still ur beloved pastor, hnnmmm,maybe when ur eye clear finish i'll give my advice.
Re: Your Beloved Single Pastor Tries To Take Your Fiancee From You by benit(f): 12:55pm On Jul 24, 2007
its not a fiction but a real happening. may it not happen to u.
Your first post does not present a real situation. I believe its an imaginary story; if it happened to you, come out straight with it and dont try to justify your post by cooking up points.
Re: Your Beloved Single Pastor Tries To Take Your Fiancee From You by pilgrim1(f): 1:59pm On Jul 24, 2007
@Topic,

The gist may or may not represent real life situations. However, let's ask a few questions:

Wetin be the girl's reaction after pastor toast am? Did she agree to bear the mantle of 'Mrs' as belonging to him and not to you?

If your babe agree to travel the journey with the 'man of God', what was your own reaction? It's not the pastor now you should
be worried about - it's the babe you love so dearly whose reaction is vacant in your post.

Remember Gehazi? What was the follow-up upon your discovering how your pastor ran ahead of you to attempt collecting your babe?

The gist is not strong enough to lose sleep over. You also can see 'vision' for the MOG - either you be bold as Samuel and let him know that what he attempted was morally wrong; you you swallow the gist and just pretend it never happened (until another falls victim to him - he's single and divorced, not so?). undecided

(1) (Reply)

Ban Those Islamic Dressing Before They Kill Us / Will Of God / Fight The Good Fight:

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 38
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.