Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,078 members, 7,818,231 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 10:47 AM

Britain Links Homophobia In Africa To Foreign Aid.is That The Right Thing To Do? - Politics (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Britain Links Homophobia In Africa To Foreign Aid.is That The Right Thing To Do? (16363 Views)

We Don’t Need Foreign Aid – Buhari(vanguard) / Africa Needs Indigenous Investment, Not Foreign Aid - Achebe Colloquium / Foreign Aid (pros And Cons) Problems & Solutions "Help" (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (19) (Go Down)

Re: Britain Links Homophobia In Africa To Foreign Aid.is That The Right Thing To Do? by Sagamite(m): 5:01am On Jun 25, 2011
Eko Ile:

Glad I reduced you to the same redundant rubbish and clownish grin. See ya life.

Shut up, gay-got!

Never again say you should not be condemned because God made you!

Anuofia! And so what if God made you? If you go for a man and we catch you, it is straight to jail.

Don't get brazen and militant because of all the fagging-revolution you see in the West. TIA - This is Africa! It is different. grin
Re: Britain Links Homophobia In Africa To Foreign Aid.is That The Right Thing To Do? by ChinenyeN(m): 5:02am On Jun 25, 2011
Sagamite:

Explain why you support it and how tradition and religion are the same thing.
It's not about the tradition/religion being the same/different. It's about wrongly propounding 'African tradition' on issues like this, when we [Africans] ourselves really have [little to] nothing to show for 'African tradition' (in terms of knowledge, understanding, and practice). I may be wrong though, and if I am, Vicenzo, feel free to correct me.

Now, on the topic itself, my issue with all of this is the foreign aid. Any African country which has the resources for self-aid, does not deserve to complain if the west decides to pull foreign aid because of ideologies on homosexuality.
Re: Britain Links Homophobia In Africa To Foreign Aid.is That The Right Thing To Do? by EkoIle1: 5:08am On Jun 25, 2011
Sagamite:

Shut up, gay-got!

Never again say you should not be condemned because God made you!

Anuofia! And so what if God made you? If you go for a man and we catch you, it is straight to jail.

Don't get brazen and militant because of all the fagging-revolution you see in the West. TIA - This is Africa! It is different. grin

Same redundant rubbish.

Old man, carry your old olodo a/ss to bed and quit trolling like a clown.
Re: Britain Links Homophobia In Africa To Foreign Aid.is That The Right Thing To Do? by Sagamite(m): 5:09am On Jun 25, 2011
ChinenyeN:

It's not about the tradition/religion being the same/different. It's about wrongly propounding 'African tradition' on issues like this, when we [Africans] ourselves really have [little to] nothing to show for 'African tradition' (in terms of knowledge, understanding, and practice). I may be wrong though, and if I am, Vicenzo, feel free to correct me.

I am sorry, I don't understand this.

Are you saying that basically African tradition is a failure, hence we should not be using it?

Eko Ile:

Same redundant rubbish.

Old man, carry your old olodo a/ss to bed and quit trolling like a clown.

gay-got! We will not tolerate you.
Re: Britain Links Homophobia In Africa To Foreign Aid.is That The Right Thing To Do? by MMM2(m): 5:22am On Jun 25, 2011
I can believe dis sh-it.
Re: Britain Links Homophobia In Africa To Foreign Aid.is That The Right Thing To Do? by EkoIle1: 5:28am On Jun 25, 2011
U.N. Gay Rights Protection Resolution Passes, Hailed As 'Historic Moment'

GENEVA — The United Nations endorsed the rights of gay, lesbian and transgender people for the first time ever Friday, passing a resolution hailed as historic by the U.S. and other backers and decried by some African and Muslim countries.

The declaration was cautiously worded, expressing "grave concern" about abuses because of sexual orientation and commissioning a global report on discrimination against gays.

But activists called it an important shift on an issue that has divided the global body for decades, and they credited the Obama administration's push for gay rights at home and abroad.

"This represents a historic moment to highlight the human rights abuses and violations that lesbian, gay, bisexual and transgender people face around the world based solely on who they are and whom they love," U.S. Secretary of State Hillary Rodham Clinton said in a statement.

Following tense negotiations, members of the Geneva-based U.N. Human Rights Council narrowly voted in favor of the declaration put forward by South Africa, with 23 votes in favor and 19 against.

Backers included the U.S., the European Union, Brazil and other Latin American countries. Those against included Russia, Saudi Arabia, Nigeria and Pakistan. China, Burkina Faso and Zambia abstained, Kyrgyzstan didn't vote and Libya was suspended from the rights body earlier.

The resolution expressed "grave concern at acts of violence and discrimination, in all regions of the world, committed against individuals because of their sexual orientation and gender identity."

More important, activists said, it also established a formal U.N. process to document human rights abuses against gays, including discriminatory laws and acts of violence. According to Amnesty International, consensual same-sex relations are illegal in 76 countries worldwide, while harassment and discrimination are common in many more.

"Today's resolution breaks the silence that has been maintained for far too long," said John Fisher of the gay rights advocacy group ARC International.
Story continues below
Advertisement
Advertisement

The White House in a statement strongly backed the declaration.

"This marks a significant milestone in the long struggle for equality, and the beginning of a universal recognition that (lesbian, gay, bisexual and transgender) persons are endowed with the same inalienable rights – and entitled to the same protections – as all human beings."

The resolution calls for a panel discussion next spring with "constructive, informed and transparent dialogue on the issue of discriminatory laws and practices and acts of violence against" gays, lesbians and transgender people.

The prospect of having their laws scrutinized in this way went too far for many of the council's 47-member states.

"We are seriously concerned at the attempt to introduce to the United Nations some notions that have no legal foundation," said Zamir Akram, Pakistan's envoy to the U.N. in Geneva, speaking on behalf of the Organization of the Islamic Conference.

Nigeria claimed the proposal went against the wishes of most Africans. A diplomat from the northwest African state of Mauritania called the resolution "an attempt to replace the natural rights of a human being with an unnatural right."

Boris Dittrich of the lesbian, gay, bisexual and transgender rights program at Human Rights Watch said it was important for the U.S. and Western Europe to persuade South Africa to take the lead on the resolution so that other non-Western countries would be less able to claim the West was imposing its values.

At the same time, he noted that the U.N. has no enforcement mechanism to back up the resolution. "It's up to civil society to name and shame those governments that continue abuses," Dittrich said.

The Obama administration has been pushing for gay rights both domestically and internationally.

In March, the U.S. issued a nonbinding declaration in favor of gay rights that gained the support of more than 80 countries at the U.N. In addition, Congress recently repealed the ban on gays openly serving in the military, and the Obama administration said it would no longer defend the constitutionality of the U.S. law that bars federal recognition of same-sex marriage.

The vote in Geneva came at a momentous time for the gay rights debate in the U.S. Activists across the political spectrum were on edge Friday as New York legislators considered a bill that would make the state the sixth – and by far the biggest – to allow same-sex marriage.

Asked what good the U.N. resolution would do for gays and lesbians in countries that opposed the resolution, U.S. Deputy Assistant Secretary Daniel Baer said it was a signal "that there are many people in the international community who stand with them and who support them, and that change will come."

"It's a historic method of tyranny to make you feel that you are alone," he said. "One of the things that this resolution does for people everywhere, particularly LGBT people everywhere, is remind them that they are not alone."

___

Associated Press writer David Crary in New York contributed to this report.
Re: Britain Links Homophobia In Africa To Foreign Aid.is That The Right Thing To Do? by EkoIle1: 5:35am On Jun 25, 2011
Sagamite:

This is Africa! It is different.

Ignorant olodo, SA is an African country and they not only sponsored the G/ay resolution bill at the UN, the resolution passed.

What a dum.b a/ss,
Re: Britain Links Homophobia In Africa To Foreign Aid.is That The Right Thing To Do? by seanet02: 6:58am On Jun 25, 2011
This resolution is pure stewpidity. They should just keep this in the western world and iboland.
Re: Britain Links Homophobia In Africa To Foreign Aid.is That The Right Thing To Do? by vicenzo(m): 8:24am On Jun 25, 2011
ChinenyeN:

Now, on the topic itself, my issue with all of this is the foreign aid. Any African country which has the resources for self-aid, does not deserve to complain if the west decides to pull foreign aid because of ideologies on homosexuality.
Chinenye,you understand my point.
This war was lost when men like okonkwo failed to protect our tradition from the white man's religion,it was lost when the usman dan fodio conquered our muslim brothers,the bishop is answerable to the white man and emir to the arabs, how can they pretend to speak for us?The fact that africa's interest is been represented by the same white man's priests,who termed our gods devilish, while promoting the white man's god, should tell you that this is a lost war,are they not ashamed,they abandoned the ancient ways and traditions and yet they have the audacity to hide behind the same traditions to condem homosexuality,are they now saying that christianity is our tradition? Hypocrites!
This is the second brainwashing wind of change the white man is directing towards us,like the first wind( which was their education and religion),when calm is restored,africans will not remain the same.
At times like this, it pays to be flexible,bigotry will not help anybody, ever wondered what happened to men who refused to bend to the white man's first wind,they became irrelevant,they brought poverty to their unborn generation, today we know that the families whose forefathers were seen as traitors by our people,for hastily abandoning the ancient ways are now seen as elites in our midsts today,when they speak, people listen.
During the early 70's,a woman wearing trousers was considered wayward,as our people were not used to a woman wearing a garment between her thighs,those days such deviants who violate this rule were mocked in the streets,villages and homes,children will always sing mock songs for them when they walk down the streets or villages,today you hardly see a woman who does not wear trousers today,anyone that doesn't is deemed timid.
In a few years to come,anyone who says anything against gays will be deemed timid and stupid,it has happened before and nothing will prevent it from happening again,the warrant chiefs,the "cotuma" sold us in the past,the politicians will sell us todayangry
Re: Britain Links Homophobia In Africa To Foreign Aid.is That The Right Thing To Do? by Onyocha: 9:51am On Jun 25, 2011
when criminalizing homosexuality in africa,people need to know on what grounds homosexuality is being criminalized.most people who abhor homosexuality is based on religion.nigeria is not a religious state and it is not a tribal state where tradition dictates laws.so if nigeria is secular and democratic,then people must decide on what they want.

i want to differ with the british PM because freedom and democracy can also be used to put a ban on homosexuality just as it can allow it in the west.freedom and democracy is not only in allowing freedom but also putting control.i think there is a need for a referendum on this issue.if the majority of people are fine with letting homosexuality be practiced in the bedrooms privately without incrimination,then good.but if the majority are against it,then that is also freedom to choose and homosexuality must be rejected.i see most of the posts in the forum are based on biase and sentiments.they are not being realistic in regards to legislating in a secular state.

as regarding the act itself,there is no doubt about it that homosexuality is not the norm religious-wise and culturally.those who argue that God made homosexuals are arguing from the point that homosexuality is innate and natural.others think homosexuality is caused by environmental and human factors and not genes or nature.in either case,i strongly believe that punishing homosexuals for the act is not going to solve the problem but add to it.homosexuals will no doubt find ways to get free.i think for those who believe it is environmental,then those caught in the act should not be punished as criminals but should be rehabilitated and treated as sick patients who need medical attention.for those who think it is natural,there should be a referendum for people to accept it.

whether it is viewed as natural or not has nothing to do with criminalizing it or de-criminalizing it.the basis for criminalizing it should be made known.religion and tradition say it is wrong.but nigeria is not a religious country.if you want to use religion to criminalize homosexuality then why cant the muslim also use religion to ban alcohol?or maybe stone people to death for adultery?if you cant stone someone to death for adultery,then why do you want to imprison or kill someone for homosexuality or even arrest the person?

if we talk about religion,then other serious issues will come up.if we talk about democracy and freedom then urgent attention must be given to it.let a referendum hold.do not let hypocrites in parliament or senate debate the issue.they themselves who throw the bill out maybe homosexuals while denying others their freedom.i think the people should say yes or no.

also we must know to what we are saying yes or no.are we opposing homosexuality as a social norm which should be respected and acceptable?or are we criminalzing it and those caught in it must be punished?are you tolerant of it as long as it remains in the bedrooms or do you want to tell people how to behave in their bedrooms?in nigeria practicing homosexuality whether in the bedroom or under a rock is a criminal offence and punishable.i know it is hard to catch people in their bedrooms but should it be a criminal offence?or we simply say there should be no public show of homosexuality?the decisions to make are too many and complicated.
Re: Britain Links Homophobia In Africa To Foreign Aid.is That The Right Thing To Do? by Nobody: 10:28am On Jun 25, 2011
god will definitely punish you,
Re: Britain Links Homophobia In Africa To Foreign Aid.is That The Right Thing To Do? by Sagamite(m): 12:16pm On Jun 25, 2011
Eko Ile:

Ignorant olodo, SA is an African country and they not only sponsored the G/ay resolution bill at the UN, the resolution passed.

What a dum.b a/ss,

You are a cretin!

SA is  the only country is Africa?

Foool! Only one country out of 53 in Africa has support for you faggs and you think Africa support faggs?

Cretin! There was no "comprehensive" in the name of your school? grin grin grin
Re: Britain Links Homophobia In Africa To Foreign Aid.is That The Right Thing To Do? by EkoIle1: 1:58pm On Jun 25, 2011
Sagamite:

SA is  the only country is Africa?

The fact is, your olodo self said it's not allowed in Africa, but it's not only allowed in Africa, an African country sponsored the first and  only global G'ay rights resolution @ the UN.

Dum.b old lying old man. You are too old for trolling, act your age.
Re: Britain Links Homophobia In Africa To Foreign Aid.is That The Right Thing To Do? by EkoIle1: 2:05pm On Jun 25, 2011
Onyocha:

i want to differ with the british PM because freedom and democracy can also be used to put a ban on homosexuality just as it can allow it in the west.freedom and democracy is not only in allowing freedom but also putting control.

Your understanding of democracy is a lil off.

Democracy is all about freedom, democracy is used to give people freedom, not to take it away from them.
Re: Britain Links Homophobia In Africa To Foreign Aid.is That The Right Thing To Do? by Sagamite(m): 2:10pm On Jun 25, 2011
Eko Ile:

The fact is, your olodo self said it's not allowed in Africa, but it's not only allowed in Africa, an African country sponsored the first and  only global G'ay rights resolution @ the UN.

Dum.b old lying old man.

You are a cretin!

Say "Yes, Sir"!

It is only allowed in an African Country under legacy laws of some white. Only one country in 53 countries, fooool!

Are you really that dumb?

I am really going to enjoy tormenting you o.  grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin

Your dumb arse did not see that the report said SA was used as a proxy sponsor? grin

Eko Ile:

Boris Dittrich of the lady-loving-lady, man-lover, bisexual and transgender rights program at Human Rights Watch said it was important for the U.S. and Western Europe to persuade South Africa to take the lead on the resolution so that other non-Western countries would be less able to claim the West was imposing its values.

Do you have cement for brains?  grin grin grin grin grin

Eko Ile:

Your understanding of democracy is a lil off.

Democracy is all about freedom, democracy is used to give people freedom, not to take it away from them.

You are a dumb cretin!

Say "Yes, Sir"!

Democracy is all about having a right to choose your leaders and have a voice in decision-making, not about freedom. Fooooooooooooooool! grin grin grin grin grin
Re: Britain Links Homophobia In Africa To Foreign Aid.is That The Right Thing To Do? by EkoIle1: 2:27pm On Jun 25, 2011
Sagamite:

Democracy is all about having a right to choose your leaders and have a voice in decision-making, not about freedom. Fooooooooooooooool! grin grin grin grin grin

Olodo, what gave you the right to elect your leaders to start with, is it not democracy?

And how do you do that?

By casting votes right?

Wasn't the same democracy displayed at the UN with the G/ay resolution passed because of voting and democratic process?

You need to take my advice and look into adult education old man.
Re: Britain Links Homophobia In Africa To Foreign Aid.is That The Right Thing To Do? by Sagamite(m): 2:40pm On Jun 25, 2011
Eko Ile:

Olodo, what gave you the right to elect your leaders to start with, is it not democracy?

And how do you do that?

By casting votes right? 

Wasn't the same democracy displayed at the UN with the G/ay resolution passed because of voting and democratic process?

You need to take my advice and look into adult education old man.

You are a cretin!

Say "Yes, Sir"!

So now you know SA was a proxy? You are changing the topic? grin grin grin grin grin

You are that dumb?

I will enjoy tormenting you! grin grin grin

Then you come with more daftness, let me torture you. This is a slaughter session. cheesy

Cretin, explain to me how 42 nations voting for over 200 nations is democracy. grin grin grin

How is a minority voting and coming with result reflecting the choice and opinions of a minority of the world democracy? You are really that steeeeewpid? No nutrients in your brain?  grin

Since when has the UN been democratic? Ediot! grin

Foool! Product of a failed education! grin
Re: Britain Links Homophobia In Africa To Foreign Aid.is That The Right Thing To Do? by EkoIle1: 2:48pm On Jun 25, 2011
Sagamite:

You are a cretin!

Cretin, explain to me how 42 nations voting for over 200 nations is democracy.

Olodo, the same 200 nations are members of the UN, they also selected council members to vote on resolutions.

Didn't you just ran your mouth off about democracy letting you electing your leaders you senile old man?

lol @ tormenting me. Old man, I'm having fun exposig your dum.bness and ignorant mentality.

Go back to school old man. Closet edie long adofuro oshi buruku.
Re: Britain Links Homophobia In Africa To Foreign Aid.is That The Right Thing To Do? by Sagamite(m): 2:55pm On Jun 25, 2011
Eko Ile:

Olodo, the same 200 nations are members of the UN, they also selected council members to vote on resolutions.

Didn't you just ran your mouth off about democracy letting you electing your leaders you senile old man?

lol @ tormenting me. Old man, I'm having fun exposig your dum.bness and ignorant mentality.

Go back to school old man. Closet edie long adofuro oshi buruku.

You are a cretin!

Say "Yes, Sir"!

Go and find out how the UN works and explain to me how you can come up with the wishes of the minority for the majority.

Foooool.

Product of a failed education! grin grin grin

E no go better for IBB.
Re: Britain Links Homophobia In Africa To Foreign Aid.is That The Right Thing To Do? by EkoIle1: 3:06pm On Jun 25, 2011
Sagamite:

Go and find out how the UN works and explain to me how you can come up with the wishes of the minority for the majority.

Olodo agbaya, the UN just showed you how they function with the new resolution.  Obviously, it's above your meager and deficient brain. Pick up a book and read for your own salvation.

Old man, why are you rubbishing yourself?

No wonder you dey equate G/ay with Pedophillia. Ignorant agbaya

Closet adofuro edie long,

Btw, do you see G/ay people in your sleep? Do you get G/ay fantasies?

lmao
Re: Britain Links Homophobia In Africa To Foreign Aid.is That The Right Thing To Do? by EkoIle1: 3:19pm On Jun 25, 2011
Old man where you dey?

I get time to deal with trolls today. Even ignorants and bigots like you,
Re: Britain Links Homophobia In Africa To Foreign Aid.is That The Right Thing To Do? by Sagamite(m): 3:21pm On Jun 25, 2011
Eko Ile:

Olodo agbaya, the UN just showed you how they function with resolution.  Obviously, it's above your meager and deficient brain. Pick up a book and read for your own salvation.

Old ma, why are you rubbishing yourself?

No wonder you dey equate G/ay with Pedophillia. Ignorant agbaya

Closet adofuro edie long,

Btw, do you see G/ay people in your sleep? Do you get G/ay fantasies?

lmao

You are a cretin!

Explain how 42 nations voting for 200 nations is democratic! grin

gay-got thinks such action has given him acceptance and credibility. grin grin grin grin grin

I will continue intellectually flogging you. You are in soup. grin
Re: Britain Links Homophobia In Africa To Foreign Aid.is That The Right Thing To Do? by petertosh: 3:22pm On Jun 25, 2011
Sagamite:

Product of a failed education! grin grin grin

E no go better for IBB.
grin grin grin smiley smiley smiley
Re: Britain Links Homophobia In Africa To Foreign Aid.is That The Right Thing To Do? by EzeUche1(m): 3:22pm On Jun 25, 2011
I need to subscribe to this thread. Never knew that Eko Ile could handle himself in an argument. Even though Sagamite is debating people within different threads.
Re: Britain Links Homophobia In Africa To Foreign Aid.is That The Right Thing To Do? by Sagamite(m): 3:25pm On Jun 25, 2011
peter_tosh:

grin grin grin smiley smiley smiley

The man don destroy these people lives na!

The fooool is a product of Naija's failed education system and societies malnutrition leading to brain deficiencies.

Hence low comprehension and stewpid assertions without thinking that leads to me bashing him.  grin

The fooool could not read his own news report to see that SA was used as proxy and then made a stewpid statement.

The foool said UN action was democratic when a minority voted.  grin grin grin grin

Kai! E no go better for IBB and Abasha o! grin grin grin
Re: Britain Links Homophobia In Africa To Foreign Aid.is That The Right Thing To Do? by Sagamite(m): 3:30pm On Jun 25, 2011
EzeUche!:

I need to subscribe to this thread. Never knew that Eko Ile could handle himself in an argument. Even though Sagamite is debating people within different threads.

If you see anywhere he has "handled himself" please, please, please highlight it by backing him up.  grin
Re: Britain Links Homophobia In Africa To Foreign Aid.is That The Right Thing To Do? by EkoIle1: 3:30pm On Jun 25, 2011
Sagamite:

Explain how 42 nations voting for 200 nations is democratic!

Olodo agbaya, because the the 200 nations not only signed on to the UN, they selected the 42 nations to speak on their behalf and I don't see any nation dumping the UN because of any resolutions passed on their behalf.

The 42 nations are part of the UN democratic process you old fool,

lmao @ the same olodo wey equate G/ay with pedophillia talking about edcuation. With your level of ignorance, sounds like IBB education better pass whatever den teach or den no teach you.

Adofuro closet bootie banger,

Oya, bring another ingorant rubbish, I'm game, lmao
Re: Britain Links Homophobia In Africa To Foreign Aid.is That The Right Thing To Do? by Sagamite(m): 3:32pm On Jun 25, 2011
Eko Ile:

Olodo agbaya, because the the 200 nations not only signed on to the UN, they selected the 42 nations to speak on their behalf and I don't see any nation dumping the UN because of any resolutions passed on their behalf.

The 42 nations are part of the UN democratic process you old fool,

lmao @ the same olodo wey equate G/ay with pedophillia talking about edcuation. With your level of ignorance, sounds like IBB education better pass whatever den teach or den no teach you.

Adofuro closet bootie banger,

Oya, bring another ingorant rubbish, I'm game, lmao

You are a cretin!

gay-got!

Since when was the UN democratic? grin grin grin grin grin

What democratic process?
Re: Britain Links Homophobia In Africa To Foreign Aid.is That The Right Thing To Do? by EzeUche1(m): 3:34pm On Jun 25, 2011
Sagamite:

If you see anywhere he has "handled himself" please, please, please highlight it by backing him up.  grin

Me "back up" Eko Ile? You must be joking. grin

I am actually enjoying the back and forth between you two.
Re: Britain Links Homophobia In Africa To Foreign Aid.is That The Right Thing To Do? by Sagamite(m): 3:37pm On Jun 25, 2011
EzeUche!:

Me "back up" Eko Ile? You must be joking.  grin

I am actually enjoying the back and forth between you two.

He is just using agidi (defiance).

When I smack him on one subject. He ignores, brushes it off and moves to another one.

I am enjoying slaughtering him topic by topic and he is a fagg-ot without any dignity so he does not mind public humiliation.  grin grin grin

E dey pain am say we no go accept poofters! grin
Re: Britain Links Homophobia In Africa To Foreign Aid.is That The Right Thing To Do? by martinosi: 3:38pm On Jun 25, 2011
rover321:

hmm my brother, as for the aid we need it. Most of these countries couldn't balance their budgest without it

Dont be daft! we dont need their Aid,
Re: Britain Links Homophobia In Africa To Foreign Aid.is That The Right Thing To Do? by EkoIle1: 3:40pm On Jun 25, 2011
Sagamite:

If you see anywhere he has "handled himself" please, please, please highlight it by backing him up.  grin

I've exposed your ignorance on every level in this argument, I repudiated every silly and ignorant assertion of yours with facts.

All you're doing is trolling and spewing ignorance like a freeking illiterate

Your argument is based on stupidity and ignorance, it's heartbreaking reading ignorant rubbish posted by a grown man questioninga simply democratic UN fucntion. It's like you don't even know the meaning of the UN and what it stands for talk less what they do and how they operate.

Shame on you for real because I used to think you know a thing or 2, but you are just like the average and generic NR ignorant troll.

Imagine equating G/ay with pedopillia. How dumb and ignorant?

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (19)

Nigerian Army Rescues 30 Persons From Boko Haram’s Captivity / Senate Begins Annual Vacation, To Resume September 15 / PDP Crisis Takes New Twist With Secondus Suspension

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 85
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.