Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,224 members, 7,818,767 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 01:27 AM

PSG Ready To Make Mbappe Highest-Paid Player Ahead Of Messi, Neymar - Sports (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / PSG Ready To Make Mbappe Highest-Paid Player Ahead Of Messi, Neymar (19692 Views)

PSG Ready To Bring Osimhen Back To France / Karim Benzema Voted La Liga Best Player Ahead Of Messi / ISIS Releases Macabre Image Of Messi & Neymar (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: PSG Ready To Make Mbappe Highest-Paid Player Ahead Of Messi, Neymar by Yoighaman(m): 12:32pm On Feb 08, 2022
kenex4ever:
If PSG know what is good for them they shoul allow him go. Then look for good midfielders like mancity players. He's is clearly not Messi nor Ronaldo

Messi and Ronaldo started from somewhere...Mbappe is currently one of (if not), the most promising players in the world.

4 Likes

Re: PSG Ready To Make Mbappe Highest-Paid Player Ahead Of Messi, Neymar by baralatie(m): 12:33pm On Feb 08, 2022
olisefom:
There're levels to these thing called money. Are those senseless ritualists seeing this?
Tell them oo
Re: PSG Ready To Make Mbappe Highest-Paid Player Ahead Of Messi, Neymar by Amalekki: 12:35pm On Feb 08, 2022
The real Messi retired at Barca, we don't know the Argentine Pius Ikedia in PSG cheesy

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: PSG Ready To Make Mbappe Highest-Paid Player Ahead Of Messi, Neymar by Josh64(m): 12:35pm On Feb 08, 2022
Honor10:
Money has spoil football, too much money.

I generally feel players are overpaid and overhyped

Too overpaid and hyped.
Re: PSG Ready To Make Mbappe Highest-Paid Player Ahead Of Messi, Neymar by Saint1960: 12:35pm On Feb 08, 2022
Lies
This guy don sign pre contracts with Madrid ( meaning already a Madrid player just waiting for the season to end)
So how’s dis news possible undecided

1 Like

Re: PSG Ready To Make Mbappe Highest-Paid Player Ahead Of Messi, Neymar by Benjax4all: 12:36pm On Feb 08, 2022
They should allow to go, because any time Neymar is around,him and Messi don't play like a team, if u now increase is paid,it will bring division between him Neymar.
Re: PSG Ready To Make Mbappe Highest-Paid Player Ahead Of Messi, Neymar by Chrislova(m): 12:37pm On Feb 08, 2022
see money PSG should let him go na, are they scare ���

1 Like

Re: PSG Ready To Make Mbappe Highest-Paid Player Ahead Of Messi, Neymar by RPG2020(m): 12:38pm On Feb 08, 2022
tiswell:
Mbape is overrated

One down shocked

Re: PSG Ready To Make Mbappe Highest-Paid Player Ahead Of Messi, Neymar by ThierryJay: 12:41pm On Feb 08, 2022
Mbappe deserves it. He is the best talent in the world right now ahead of Salah & Haaland.
Re: PSG Ready To Make Mbappe Highest-Paid Player Ahead Of Messi, Neymar by ogub(m): 12:44pm On Feb 08, 2022
Why this too much money? It's makes this player's think they are supernatural
Re: PSG Ready To Make Mbappe Highest-Paid Player Ahead Of Messi, Neymar by andriods: 12:45pm On Feb 08, 2022
Amalekki:
The real Messi retired at Barca, we don't know the Argentine Pius Ikedia in PSG cheesy

Not funny mate
Re: PSG Ready To Make Mbappe Highest-Paid Player Ahead Of Messi, Neymar by Basicend: 12:45pm On Feb 08, 2022
Rastaramsey:
Dammnn
Mbappe don already sign pre-agreement with real Madrid na

That one na audio agreement na. .

If he see better money. . He go bone Madrid bro.

All these players na prostitutes.

1 Like

Re: PSG Ready To Make Mbappe Highest-Paid Player Ahead Of Messi, Neymar by gurunlocker: 12:48pm On Feb 08, 2022
Rastaramsey:
Dammnn
Mbappe don already sign pre-agreement with real Madrid na

Na you sign am for him cheesy grin

1 Like

Re: PSG Ready To Make Mbappe Highest-Paid Player Ahead Of Messi, Neymar by Michaelbjune(m): 12:49pm On Feb 08, 2022
Mbappe go to Madrid and chill with the big boys, I thought PSG fan where happy with that overrated Messi

that's reminds me I thought PSG has a G.O.A.T .
stupid overrated team like PSG, abeg Mbappe go and chill with the big boys for Spain 'Mbok'

besides PSG wasted their time thinking that, that small froud will take them to the high level gringringrin

who doesn't want to chill with the big boys tonguetonguetongue

i dey here the enjoy myself with Mendy and Chelsea because another trophy is Loading.......tonguetonguetonguetongue

anyway there's no time to check time 12:47
Re: PSG Ready To Make Mbappe Highest-Paid Player Ahead Of Messi, Neymar by kenex4ever(m): 12:51pm On Feb 08, 2022
Yoighaman:

Messi and Ronaldo started from somewhere...Mbappe is currently one of (if not), the most promising players in the world.
He is good but I prefer Haland

1 Like

Re: PSG Ready To Make Mbappe Highest-Paid Player Ahead Of Messi, Neymar by TipsDogeBuddy: 1:01pm On Feb 08, 2022
Real Madrid made public his detailed contract. It was just too much...

Please check my tips site and facebook page tipsdoge(dot)com
Re: PSG Ready To Make Mbappe Highest-Paid Player Ahead Of Messi, Neymar by Chingykay77(m): 1:03pm On Feb 08, 2022
tiswell:
Mbape is overrated

You say
he's still very young and he's made history

1 Like 1 Share

Re: PSG Ready To Make Mbappe Highest-Paid Player Ahead Of Messi, Neymar by Masterkernel1: 1:09pm On Feb 08, 2022
Honor10:

Some of them bring a whole lots of deals and endorsement to the team. They increase the commerce, image and value of the team.

Example imagine just Messi leaving Barca, made them look like a mid table team.

1 Like

Re: PSG Ready To Make Mbappe Highest-Paid Player Ahead Of Messi, Neymar by Timoleon(m): 1:13pm On Feb 08, 2022
Nope! They aren’t overpaid. Football is a big business venture and there are many aspects to it than just kicking the round leather ball. Like employees in other fields, these footballers bring in so much more money for their employers and of course deserve a fair share of such profit.

As fans, football brings us so much joy than we can truly quantity or monetize. Each fan pays his fair share like buying that one bottle of soda or beer. The top players in these bottling companies earn a lot of money working for a company that sells something as ‘trivial’ as soda or beee but the market size and income of these companies means they have to pay so much in return to those facilitating such profits.

Let’s stop being sentimental about this thing. We all wish we were in such positions to earn such amounts then will you understand your value is much more than running around for 90 minutes.
Honor10:

1 Like

Re: PSG Ready To Make Mbappe Highest-Paid Player Ahead Of Messi, Neymar by Timoleon(m): 1:18pm On Feb 08, 2022
People forget that Mbappe as popular as accomplished as he is, is barely 23. Kid has been great and is still yet to reach his peak age which is 5years away. Yet they hate what they do not know.
Chingykay77:

You say
he's still very young and he's made history

1 Like

Re: PSG Ready To Make Mbappe Highest-Paid Player Ahead Of Messi, Neymar by Investorozay: 1:19pm On Feb 08, 2022
Truthisunique2:
What is funny is that we are coming to end of the Messi Ronaldo era of greatness yet salary don dey price reach €700,000 per week

Meaning na mediocre players go dey collect millions in a few years from now

football is now like winning lottery bro
mad fundz
Re: PSG Ready To Make Mbappe Highest-Paid Player Ahead Of Messi, Neymar by Timoleon(m): 1:20pm On Feb 08, 2022
How?
handsomeyinka:
Victor osimen is better than him.
They are agemates o. List osimhen achievements make I list mbappe own.
Re: PSG Ready To Make Mbappe Highest-Paid Player Ahead Of Messi, Neymar by Ropostic120(m): 1:26pm On Feb 08, 2022
Timoleon:
How? They are agemates o. List osimhen achievements make I list mbappe own.

Lol

You don't know what you are saying at all
Osimhen isn't in the league of Dembele of Barça not to talk of Mbape

2 Likes

Re: PSG Ready To Make Mbappe Highest-Paid Player Ahead Of Messi, Neymar by Timoleon(m): 1:28pm On Feb 08, 2022
Aren’t they? When big matches (champions league knockouts, World Cup knockouts) are being played, about half of the world stand still and most businesses would revolve around football from bars to cable tv to the commercials etc. why do you think such people who wield so much power shouldn’t benefit from it?
ogub:
Why this too much money? It's makes this player's think they are supernatural
Re: PSG Ready To Make Mbappe Highest-Paid Player Ahead Of Messi, Neymar by Timoleon(m): 1:30pm On Feb 08, 2022
It’s you that don’t know what I am saying. I am saying Osimhen isn’t anywhere near mbappe’s level. Someone else said osimhen is better than mbappe.

Ropostic120:

Lol

You don't know what you are saying at all
Osimhen isn't in the league of Dembele of Barça not to talk of Mbape
Re: PSG Ready To Make Mbappe Highest-Paid Player Ahead Of Messi, Neymar by niggaman(m): 1:42pm On Feb 08, 2022
PSG should have collected the £180m and sell him to Real Mad. When he had one year left on his contract. He is going to eventually go the Real becos he wants to win the balloon d'or.
But PSG shld put their club in order, are they out to sign only world class players or do they want to win competitions and be a great football club?
Re: PSG Ready To Make Mbappe Highest-Paid Player Ahead Of Messi, Neymar by frugal(m): 1:45pm On Feb 08, 2022
handsomeyinka:
Victor osimen is better than him.

Yeah right...in your dreams smiley
Re: PSG Ready To Make Mbappe Highest-Paid Player Ahead Of Messi, Neymar by Yoighaman(m): 2:03pm On Feb 08, 2022
kenex4ever:
He is good but I prefer Haland

I see both of them taking over from Messi and Ronaldo.

2 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Zlatan Ibrahimovic Announces Retirement From Football / Hugo Lloris Announces Retirement From International Football (photos) / Tuchel Slams Chelsea Fans For Singing Abramovich’s Name During Ukraine Applause

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 25
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.