Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,202 members, 7,829,297 topics. Date: Thursday, 16 May 2024 at 12:52 AM

PSG Ready To Make Mbappe Highest-Paid Player Ahead Of Messi, Neymar - Sports (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / PSG Ready To Make Mbappe Highest-Paid Player Ahead Of Messi, Neymar (19702 Views)

PSG Ready To Bring Osimhen Back To France / Karim Benzema Voted La Liga Best Player Ahead Of Messi / ISIS Releases Macabre Image Of Messi & Neymar (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: PSG Ready To Make Mbappe Highest-Paid Player Ahead Of Messi, Neymar by onadana: 2:05pm On Feb 08, 2022
handsomeyinka:
Victor osimen is better than him.

Keep deceiving yourself.
Re: PSG Ready To Make Mbappe Highest-Paid Player Ahead Of Messi, Neymar by jaxxy(m): 2:16pm On Feb 08, 2022
Saint1960:
Lies
This guy don sign pre contracts with Madrid ( meaning already a Madrid player just waiting for the season to end)
So how’s dis news possible undecided

Only negotiations can be done. Any contract signed b4 his current contract expires is illegal or not bidding.

2 Likes

Re: PSG Ready To Make Mbappe Highest-Paid Player Ahead Of Messi, Neymar by UyaiIncomparabl(f): 2:41pm On Feb 08, 2022
My son must be a footballer.

2 Likes

Re: PSG Ready To Make Mbappe Highest-Paid Player Ahead Of Messi, Neymar by Chingykay77(m): 2:56pm On Feb 08, 2022
Timoleon:
People forget that Mbappe as popular as accomplished as he is, is barely 23. Kid has been great and is still yet to reach his peak age which is 5years away. Yet they hate what they do not know.
Don't mind them
Re: PSG Ready To Make Mbappe Highest-Paid Player Ahead Of Messi, Neymar by pacespot(m): 3:36pm On Feb 08, 2022
The world cup hero deserves it, Messi has long passed his prime. Now is the time of Mbappe
Re: PSG Ready To Make Mbappe Highest-Paid Player Ahead Of Messi, Neymar by Lamasta(m): 5:18pm On Feb 08, 2022
handsomeyinka:
Victor osimen is better than him.
Laughable grin
Re: PSG Ready To Make Mbappe Highest-Paid Player Ahead Of Messi, Neymar by Ropostic120(m): 7:36pm On Feb 08, 2022
[quote author=Timoleon post=110061868]It’s you that don’t know what I am saying. I am saying Osimhen isn’t anywhere near mbappe’s level. Someone else said osimhen is better than mbappe.

Okay sorry for the MIX UP

I mixed the other guy's comments to yours

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Vinicius Praises Sevilla For Ejecting Fan Making Racist Gestures / Paul Pogba Tests Positive For COVID-19. Removed From France Squad / Tuchel Slams Chelsea Fans For Singing Abramovich’s Name During Ukraine Applause

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 11
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.