Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,206 members, 7,818,705 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 10:14 PM

Kurt Zouma Kicks And Slaps His Cat (Video) - Sports (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / Kurt Zouma Kicks And Slaps His Cat (Video) (30693 Views)

Cat Video: Kurt Zouma, Brother Charged Under Animal Welfare Act / David Moyes Shows Support For Kurt Zouma / "I'm Deeply Sorry". Zouma Apologizes After Kicking His Cat (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Kurt Zouma Kicks And Slaps His Cat (Video) by CuteEmma(f): 11:41am On Feb 08, 2022
igbarasdynasty:
Exactly what I did to my Turkey this morning...
I kicked the hell outta it after it killed my Chicken unprovoked.

I'll fry the murderer by noon, that's my verdict.
Then what about the murdered? Fry it too? grin
Re: Kurt Zouma Kicks And Slaps His Cat (Video) by Namdeenero(m): 11:47am On Feb 08, 2022
nedekid:

Thats why I can only like dogs but cannot keep them.
Except they start manufacturing dogs that do not shit or pee.
Spaying or neutering helps

2 Likes

Re: Kurt Zouma Kicks And Slaps His Cat (Video) by AgentGoat: 11:54am On Feb 08, 2022
Lagusta:

ok undecided

Doc, longest time
Re: Kurt Zouma Kicks And Slaps His Cat (Video) by tit(f): 12:01pm On Feb 08, 2022
Haaaa
Make we see how the thing goes
Re: Kurt Zouma Kicks And Slaps His Cat (Video) by anambraamaka: 12:11pm On Feb 08, 2022
makes no single sense, why would you kick a cat?

1 Like

Re: Kurt Zouma Kicks And Slaps His Cat (Video) by igbarasdynasty: 12:31pm On Feb 08, 2022
CuteEmma:
Then what about the murdered? Fry it too? grin

Gave it out to the dead meat seller on Nairaland. grin
He was eager to pay for it. No vultures to use anymore.
Re: Kurt Zouma Kicks And Slaps His Cat (Video) by Luckysbab: 12:45pm On Feb 08, 2022
Praktikals:

Can you provide the source? Will like to look it up

There's a whole research paper on this, which you might find useful:

https://www.ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pmc/articles/PMC5332932/#:~:text=%E2%80%9CWhoever%20is%20kind%20to%20the,him%E2%80%9D(Hadith%3A%20Bukhari)
Re: Kurt Zouma Kicks And Slaps His Cat (Video) by BuddhaPalm(m): 12:51pm On Feb 08, 2022
haywhy1026:
He will soon be charged for violence against defenseless animal, risk of injury to an animal and uploading of indecent video.....black men need to be wise,,,, this oyinbo people no like them.....next thing, his club go suspend am...

Oyibo dey chop prison sentence steady for animal cruelty.

Everything is not racism.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Kurt Zouma Kicks And Slaps His Cat (Video) by Praktikals(m): 1:05pm On Feb 08, 2022
Luckysbab:

There's a whole research paper on this, which you might find useful:

https://www.ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pmc/articles/PMC5332932/#:~:text=%E2%80%9CWhoever%20is%20kind%20to%20the,him%E2%80%9D(Hadith%3A%20Bukhari)
I mean quranic reference
Re: Kurt Zouma Kicks And Slaps His Cat (Video) by Luckysbab: 2:01pm On Feb 08, 2022
Praktikals:

I mean quranic reference

If you opened the link, you will see it embedded
Re: Kurt Zouma Kicks And Slaps His Cat (Video) by Luckysbab: 2:03pm On Feb 08, 2022
Praktikals:

I mean quranic reference

It is a great sin for man to imprison those animals which are in his power.” (Hadith: Muslim)

“The worst of shepherds is the ungentle, who causes the beasts to crush or bruise one another.” (Hadith: Muslim)

“You will not have secure faith until you love one another and have mercy on those who live upon the earth.” (Hadiths: Bukhari, Muslim, and Abu Dawud)
Re: Kurt Zouma Kicks And Slaps His Cat (Video) by Luckysbab: 2:04pm On Feb 08, 2022
Praktikals:

I mean quranic reference
.There is not a moving (living) creature on earth, nor a bird that flies with its two wings, but are communities like you. We have neglected nothing in the Book, then unto their Lord they (all) shall be gathered. Surrah Al-Anam 6:38
Re: Kurt Zouma Kicks And Slaps His Cat (Video) by ma373733(m): 2:05pm On Feb 08, 2022
igbarasdynasty:
Exactly what I did to my Turkey this morning...
I kicked the hell outta it after it killed my Chicken unprovoked.

I'll fry the murderer by noon, that's my verdict.
grin

1 Like

Re: Kurt Zouma Kicks And Slaps His Cat (Video) by planetx: 2:09pm On Feb 08, 2022
I know of an African guy that was sent to prison for kicking and killing a puppy in the US for 45 days.
Re: Kurt Zouma Kicks And Slaps His Cat (Video) by Lagusta(m): 2:09pm On Feb 08, 2022
AgentGoat:

Doc, longest time

Boss I hail jare
Re: Kurt Zouma Kicks And Slaps His Cat (Video) by Seun(m): 2:14pm On Feb 08, 2022
planetx:
I know of an African guy that was sent to prison for kicking and killing a puppy in the US for 45 days.
That seems fair to the guy.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Kurt Zouma Kicks And Slaps His Cat (Video) by Iamhighbee70777: 3:31pm On Feb 08, 2022
I am so disappointed in Zouma, cats get scared easily and they like other pets should be treated with love and care…I have a pet I call Luna, although they can be annoying at times but hey that’s why they are animals and pets

Below is Luna laying in between my younger bro in the middle of the night, isn’t this annoying and sweet at the same time?

1 Like

Re: Kurt Zouma Kicks And Slaps His Cat (Video) by Nobody: 3:32pm On Feb 08, 2022
lalasticlala:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ReemPLgPcjE

West Ham ace Kurt Zouma filmed KICKING and slapping his pet cat in horrific video.
The France international is the subject of a video that was posted on social media showing him attacking a family pet
Article continues below

WARNING: This story contains images which people may find disturbing

West Ham defender Kurt Zouma has apologised for kicking and slapping his pet cat, with a video posted on social media seeing the France international attract criticism from animal welfare groups over his cruel behaviour.
The 27-year-old has been filmed attacking a Bengal cat in front of his brother, Yoan, with the animal in question seen desperately trying to escape some unwanted attention.
Zouma, who drop-kicks the cat at one stage before knocking it out of the arms of a child in another clip and throwing designer shoes in its direction, has issued a grovelling apology for his actions and insists the incident in question was an isolated one.

What has Zouma said?

The Hammers centre-half, who moved to the London Stadium from Chelsea in the summer of 2021, has said: “I want to apologise for my actions. There are no excuses for my behaviour, which I sincerely regret.
“I also want to say how deeply sorry I am to anyone who was upset by the video. I would like to assure everyone that our two cats are perfectly fine and healthy.
“They are loved and cherished by our entire family, and this behaviour was an isolated incident that will not happen again.”

Will Zouma face action?

Kurt Zouma West Ham cat
The Animal Welfare (Sentencing) Bill of 2021 means that animal abusers now face tougher sentences, with the worst culprits facing up to five years in jail.
No charges have been brought against Zouma, but the RSPCA are aware of the online footage.
A spokesperson for the charity has said: “This is a very upsetting video. It’s never acceptable to kick, hit or slap an animal, for punishment or otherwise.”
Dr Maggie Roberts, of charity Cats Protection, added: “Any person seen or suspected of treating an animal badly, whether this is physical violence, neglect or any other form of cruelty should be reported to the RSPCA.
“The police work closely with the RSPCA to investigate cases of animal cruelty. Cats are sentient beings and experience pain and fear. Beating up a cat will only cause it to suffer physically and mentally.
"We noticed that some people viewing the video online thought it was funny. We can assure them that this is not a laughing matter.”
What have West Ham had to say?
The Premier League outfit have condemned the actions of a player on their books, with the Hammers acting quickly after being made aware of the video.
Article continues below
A statement from the east London-based club reads: “West Ham United unreservedly condemns the actions of our player, Kurt Zouma, in the video that has circulated.
“We have spoken to Kurt and will be dealing with the matter internally, but we would like to make it clear that we in no way condone cruelty towards animals.”

Re: Kurt Zouma Kicks And Slaps His Cat (Video) by uunwanaobong3: 4:20pm On Feb 08, 2022
Oh, this guy don use him hand finished him career, jail time await him..... Animal rights activist go finish this one...... Just like Mendy, then rashford and now Zuoma.

If u think say u mad, don't joke with the following people/thing in the western world, else your live will be ruined for ever, they are in these order.

1) a liberal lesbian black woman.
2) a lesbian black woman
3) a black woman
4) women
5) animals
6) transgender person
7) children
cool a black person
20) men
The most hated in western world are;
31) a white male
32) a white male policeman
33) a conservative white male policeman
34) Trump supporter conservative white male policeman.

1 Like

Re: Kurt Zouma Kicks And Slaps His Cat (Video) by planetx: 4:58pm On Feb 08, 2022
uunwanaobong3:
Oh, this guy don use him hand finished him career, jail time await him..... Animal rights activist go finish this one...... Just like Mendy, then rashford and now Zuoma.

If u think say u mad, don't joke with the following people/thing in the western world, else your live will be ruined for ever, they are in these order.

2) a lesbian black woman
3) a black woman
4) women
5) animals
6) transgender person
7) children
cool a black person
20) men
The most hated in western world are;
31) a white male
32) a white male policeman
33) a conservative white male policeman
34) Trump supporter conservative white male policeman.
That is why their societies are falling apart and I say good riddance. They can't even have enough children to replenish their dying numbers, they should start having sex with their cat and dogs rubbish people.
Re: Kurt Zouma Kicks And Slaps His Cat (Video) by Aaronsrod: 7:58pm On Feb 08, 2022
uunwanaobong3:

2) a lesbian black woman
3) a black woman
4) women
5) animals
6) transgender person
7) children
cool a black person

All of these categories deserve beating and punishment into submission. This is why you shall never find me back in obodo oyinbo. A man cannot be a man again.
Re: Kurt Zouma Kicks And Slaps His Cat (Video) by perdollar(m): 8:28pm On Feb 08, 2022
Islamic ppl r dangerous
Re: Kurt Zouma Kicks And Slaps His Cat (Video) by maasoap(m): 9:59pm On Feb 08, 2022
haywhy1026:
He will soon be charged for violence against defenseless animal, risk of injury to an animal and uploading of indecent video..... black men need to be wise,,,, this oyinbo people no like them. ....next thing, his club go suspend am...

Like them or no like them, it is high time they started showing compassion and stopped being cruel.

1 Like

Re: Kurt Zouma Kicks And Slaps His Cat (Video) by Myself2(m): 9:07pm On Feb 09, 2022
Mtchewwww, white people and their twisted logic. Always placing more value on animal life than on human life.

Kurt Zouma was foolish, they say when you are in Rome, act like the Romans, he knew the whites love animals more than humans, so he should have been more careful.

Now back to reality, what's the big deal in slapping a cat, na today we don dey slap and kick dog? If they misbehave, you whip them into line.

They na only slap e slap the cat, dem get luck, say no be say Zouma use the cat for cat pepper soup, that's if he's from those areas that eat cat and dog
Re: Kurt Zouma Kicks And Slaps His Cat (Video) by Myself2(m): 9:10pm On Feb 09, 2022
Lagusta:
The UK wont take this
likely
o,

Lightly
Re: Kurt Zouma Kicks And Slaps His Cat (Video) by ALLNIGERIANSMAD(m): 9:20pm On Feb 09, 2022
Massiveglory:
I hope animal right comrades will not carry this matter on their head or take him to court.
you saw it coming, now they wan finish the guy

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Kurt Zouma Kicks And Slaps His Cat (Video) by Lagusta(m): 9:03am On Feb 10, 2022
Myself2:

Lightly

we don hear o
Re: Kurt Zouma Kicks And Slaps His Cat (Video) by Praktikals(m): 6:58pm On Feb 10, 2022
Luckysbab:

.There is not a moving (living) creature on earth, nor a bird that flies with its two wings, but are communities like you. We have neglected nothing in the Book, then unto their Lord they (all) shall be gathered. Surrah Al-Anam 6:38

https://www.nairaland.com/6980143/iranian-man-carries-wifes-head

What do you have to say about this?
Re: Kurt Zouma Kicks And Slaps His Cat (Video) by Luckysbab: 8:29pm On Feb 10, 2022
Praktikals:

https://www.nairaland.com/6980143/iranian-man-carries-wifes-head

What do you have to say about this?

I am not an Iranian and have nothing to explain about the culture there, which I obviously don't profess to.
Re: Kurt Zouma Kicks And Slaps His Cat (Video) by Praktikals(m): 8:32pm On Feb 10, 2022
Luckysbab:

I am not an Iranian and have nothing to explain about the culture there, which I obviously don't profess to.
He beheaded an apostate ( as directed by prophet Muhammed, PBUH)
Re: Kurt Zouma Kicks And Slaps His Cat (Video) by Luckysbab: 8:33pm On Feb 10, 2022
Praktikals:

He beheaded an apostate ( as directed by prophet Muhammed, PBUH)

Alright

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Africa Gets 9 Slots For Expanded 48-team 2026 World Cup / "Messi Could Stay" - His Father Says After Meeting Barcelona Board / Sunday Oliseh Wins Bronze Bull Best Coach Award In Holland

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 47
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.